BZPRPG: Ta-Wahi

Ta
/images/topicbanners/114.png
  • Posted 2011-10-16 01:32:10 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • OOC: Ah, that reminds me of the pre-reboot reboot of the RPG. Back when she was the best inn guest ever. :D IC: Dreenan "Hopeless, yes, but that's never stopped me before." Dreenan nodded, changing her volume too. "Yeah, I think I'll be joining the fight. If I win, you both have to go to the Turaga's hut, walking all the way there, Together."

  • Posted 2011-10-16 01:36:45 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • "BuMp." The caravan made it's way towards its destination, the roots, rocks and occasional roadblock delaying progress to a crawl, a certain carriage in the rear of the pack bouncing more than the rest, its back axle having already broken from the terrain, having been refitted by the owner twice since the journey's doomed beginning. Lagging -- -- Abandoned -- -- Lost. "It's going to be okay," a mother told her daughter as she held her tight to her chest, wildlife calling earnestly in the night. A muaka strayed into the vicinity, following the sent of fear, and discovering a treasure chest of "sandwiches." In a pinch, the roof was thrown across the path, unveiling the cowering duo of protector and protected. A toa of Air jumped forwards from the foliage, his voice a battle cry of the desperately doomed, striking against the rahi's side with his spear, the blow glancing off as if a drop of water on a window in a heavy wind, sliding away without a trace. The Muaka's paw found the toa's face, and he was dead; brains splattered across the roadside, his decapitated body indented into a nearby tree. Returning to the original, now desperately scrambling, quarry, the muaka pounced, taking the mother in one stride, shredding her into the moonlit abyss of night. Fear still permeated the small roadside, blood dripped from the muaka's mouth, but the little toa of water was unfound. In rage the muaka shredded two trees, leaving a pile of branches and bark in the muddy swamp-side path. Leaving, the muaka made its mark of territory, the smell of its acid curling even the strongest of farmer's noses, and then sached into the jungle-brush, feeling sorely cheated of a tender desert. Kriigata shifter on her branch, her eyes screwed up in an expression of dreamt pain.

  • Posted 2011-10-16 01:43:14 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • OOC: Guess that just means Dreenan's the best ever.IC: FehdranFehdran shot Dreenan a threatening glare, but kept walking. Why wouldn't she just let it go? Fehdran had given up hope a long time ago. There was no reason to keep persuing the impossible.

  • Posted 2011-10-16 01:46:41 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • OOC: You know, eventually Dreenan's going to just smack Nighting on the back of the head, and shout 'Fehdran likes you!' in his face. But that time is a long ways off. :P IC: Dreenan She grinned as Fehdran glared at her. An angry glare showed her that she was doing this correctly. And also much too bluntly for Fehdran's tastes. "So, when are we going to get this fight started?"

  • Posted 2011-10-16 01:52:41 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Vejmeq's hands glowed monochromatic grey as he lifted a portion of a collapsed carved stone wall. His lime green eyes squinting in concentration, he held it in place as a Le-Matoran placed temporary support beams on each side of it so that it would not fall. Once it was well supported, he let go. There was much rubble around and inside the former outpost, and so he moved the larger pieces into a pile outside using his gravity powers. On a wall was a carved Kanohi Hau, which was once red but time had long since withered away its color. It was superimposed across a stylized flaming sword, which was then surrounded by a sort of halo of fire in a circle around the mask and the sword. Written above it, in Matoran, was: :t: :a: :h: :u: T A H U He failed them, yet they revere them all the same. Would they do that now, in this time? Would they applaud someone who promised to protect them, and then disappeared forever?

  • Posted 2011-10-16 01:56:39 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • OOC: Let's jsut assume we've walked far enoughIC: Fehdran"We can start now. We've made it."IC: PragmaPragma sat up as he heard the approach of 3 Toa, but he stayed out of sight, behind some rocks, curious to see what would happen.

  • Posted 2011-10-16 02:01:24 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • OOC: Sounds good to me. I think we should wait for Biobeast before we start the fight. IC: Dreenan "Ready when you two are." She drew her Halberd and strapped her shield onto her arm.

  • Posted 2011-10-16 02:05:45 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • ICIt was indeed a desolate place, charred remains everywhere. Noticing Nikaron moving the metal he chuckled "Brother, I like your style, but allow me to show you how a Toa of Iron moves metal" he remarked before raising his hand. A number of large chunks of metal floated through the air, which were then manipulated and flattened. He created some supports using his power and in a matter of minutes he had constructed some make shift shelters. He went to raise a sixth roof, but dropped it under the strain of his leg. He stumbled upwards saying "Flaming Kazarnhi I need a ga-matoran... If it is not healed soon I fear Ill become makuta-bones"

  • Posted 2011-10-16 02:09:08 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Pragma Pragma sat up as he heard the approach of 3 Toa, but he stayed out of sight, behind some rocks, curious to see what would happen.

    OOC: Do you mean us three? If so, we are open to interaction. IC: "Careful. I suppose we can arrange to see if there is a healer in Ta-Koro, if we were to go there." Vejmeq helped him up and to sit down, and went to check on the wall he had raised. The Le-Matoran was using a sort of tree-sap cement to hold up the wall Vejmeq had raised, humming a tree-speak song as he did his work. The makeshift cement would hold for about two days, time enough for some lava to be obtained from a nearby lava stream, which is a far better adhesive. Vejmeq approached the Matoran, and he turned when he saw Vejmeq. "Hey, how are you?" "I am well." "What's it like to be a Toa? To be so powerful, so blessed by Mata Nui?" Vejmeq thought on this. It was a good ten seconds before he answered. "I do not quite know. I do not know why I was chosen to be a Toa, nor why not others that were obviously better qualified. I regard it as an enigma. I am taller, yes; I have a mask and an element, yes; but I still do not know why." Sensing that there was nothing more to be had with this conversation, the Matoran continued his work, and Vejmeq left his presence.

  • Posted 2011-10-16 02:09:54 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • OOC: I'm done for the night anyway. The winner shall be decided tomorrow!IC: FehdranShe pulled out her scepter, ready to fight.

  • Posted 2011-10-16 02:22:06 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Venator It was watching him. Right here, right now. The creature's eyes were boring into him. The dreaded beast that all who know of fear. It was a creature thought invincible, with endless power of fire. There was a dragon in this village, it was his mission to slay it. He glanced around, feeling every eye boring into him, trying to kill him with a glance. The Dragon was watching him, wanting him to die, die by the power of fire. "I KNOW YOU'RE HERE, SHOW YOURSELF AND FACE JUSTICE, FOUL BEAST!" He shouted, loud enough for anyone nearby to hear.

  • Edited on 2011-10-16 02:22:16 by The Dark Chronicler
  • Posted 2011-10-16 02:48:54 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC Nikaron "Well brothers since my powers are of the least use here, I may as well set off to Ta-Koro, to find a healer for Toron's leg."

  • Edited on 2011-10-16 02:49:33 by Toa Onarax
  • Posted 2011-10-16 02:57:58 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC"Thank you Nikaron. I will use the dagger you gave me if I need to call upon you. Make haste, brother, for while I am resting the Makuta is not" He said solemly. He once again tried to lift up some metal, but this time only small peices. He held the virtue of Unity deep in his heart, helping others gave him joy even in times of pain

  • Posted 2011-10-16 03:16:35 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Nikaron "I shall brother." With that Nikaron was off, after dashing through the forest for a bit, Nikaron arrived at Ta-Koro. After asking around a bit Nikaron learned that there was a skilled medic by the name of Virithee in the area. Nikaron asked a Matoran for directions, and then arrived at Virithee's hut. He knocked on the door. "Hello, Virithee, my name is Nikaron and a friend of mine could use your assistance." OOC: Since it seems a meeting with Miha is imminent and she'll no doubt recognize Nikaron, I figured the ending of the backstory, atleast for Nikaron, could be that he pushed Raknar overboard during his attack. Raknar was rescued by his crew, which then fled, while Nikaron wasn't seen again. Hopefully he left with a favorable impression on Miha and her siblings. Basically they think he died a hero. If you don't like that please tell me.

  • Edited on 2011-10-16 03:17:52 by Toa Onarax
  • Posted 2011-10-16 03:26:35 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • OOC: Since Miha and Virthee were heading home a while ago, I'll say that they arrived. I don;t know about the part with Raknar though, you'd have to ask BioBeast and Ghosthands about it. IC: Virthee The Toa of fire opened the door to his home/hospital. "Then bring them in, I'll be glad to help this person any way I can." He pushed open the door completely, and went to set up an area for whoever the injured person was, setting a blanket on his floor.

  • Posted 2011-10-16 03:28:58 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Jindambo He found his way to the Lavapool in, ordered a drink, and sat in the corner.

    OOC:It's not weird. Utu thinks it's weird. IC: Utu - Ta-Koro Kohli Stadium Utu continued on his way down the steps where he was sitting to the stands exit, shoving past two red Toa who didn't appear to be doing anything but standing in people's way, preventing people from leaving as efficiently as they could.He rounded the corner and started walking briskly. Utu was contemplating where he should go next and decided to try to find the Toa that entered the VIP stands and interrupted the game. Maybe he'd kill him to teach him not to rally people against Makuta. Set an example. Utu scanned the crowd, not recognizing anybody. He continued to move with the flow of most of the crowd to see a door open to the Lavapool Inn and two Matoran exiting. Utu entered and upon recognizing the Toa's sword he sat next to him and ordered a drink. He looked over at the Toa and asked with faked sincerity in a tone he never liked to use: A kind and innocent one, "Excuse me, have I seen you somewhere?" IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro Stadium Tuara looked to the exit with disdain where the large Toa left after he pushed her and Salamander out of his way, "That was an impressive play by that Joske character." She said non-nonchalantly to Salamander, "Ever play Kohli?"

  • Edited on 2011-10-16 03:30:14 by MicroSnipe
  • Posted 2011-10-16 03:30:40 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • OOC: I'll let Miha's reaction decide.IC: Nikaron "Thank you brother," Nikaron called out. "But he's not here with me, if its not too much trouble I can lead you to where he is. Of course, I'll have a question to ask of you first."

  • Posted 2011-10-16 03:35:06 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Virthee "Sure, you can ask me a question." Virthee replied to Nikaron, folding back up the blanket. "Though I'll also need to know what medical help your friend needs."

  • Posted 2011-10-16 03:43:05 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Nikaron "This may sound abrupt, but I can't think of another way to ask this, but you are against Makuta correct. Oh and my friend's leg is injured." I won't be able to tell if he's lying or not, but for Toron's sake I'll have to take his word.

  • Posted 2011-10-16 03:44:15 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Salamander - Ta-Koro Kolhii Stadium Salamander shook his head, straining to keep the Toa who had pushed through the crowd in sight. After a moment, he was lost in the multitudes of Matoran. Turning to Tuara, Salamander answered her question properly. "No, I've never played it before. I was always too busy for it when I was a Matoran, and when I became a Toa I had... other things to worry about."

  • Posted 2011-10-16 03:53:35 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • OOC:Been spelling Kolhii wrong. :PIC: Tuara - Ta-Koro KolhiiTuara looked around the stadium again, "Yeah me neither. Shame, it looks fun," Tuara paused, "Let's continue the grand tour then shall we?"

  • Posted 2011-10-16 04:00:26 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Virthee "Yes, Indeed I am against Makuta." The Toa of Fire explained, before asking. "What type of leg injury? Sharp force trauma, blunt force trauma, fractures?"

  • Posted 2011-10-16 04:09:18 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • OOC: Yup. :P IC: Salamander - Ta-Koro Kolhii Stadium "I suppose it does look rather fun..." Salamander stared at the stadium, which was quickly emptying. In only a matter of minutes, the stands that had been overflowing were almost entirely vacant. It was amazing how quickly such a massive group of Matoran, powerless and frail beings that they were, could vacate the premises. He could only assume that the majority of them were clamoring for a chance to meet the hero of the game, that Joske fellow. Salamander suddenly turned his attention back to Tuara. "Sure, but do you have any ideas as to where we should go next?"

  • Posted 2011-10-16 04:14:25 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Nikaron I hope he isn't lying. Nikaron though before responding. "Not sure, and if you'd follow me brother I will take you to him."

  • Posted 2011-10-16 04:16:13 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Taura - Ta-Koro Kolhii StadiumTuara shrugged. "Not really. The markets are still an option. Or the forges."

  • Posted 2011-10-16 04:18:23 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC; Virthee "I don't want to go bringing the wrong supplies, I may not even be able to help without the proper materials." The doctor Toa of fire explained.

  • Posted 2011-10-16 04:21:04 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC Nikaron "Well he's a Toa of Iron, just bring a couple rods of Iron and he can make your tools." This is taking too long, what if they've come under attack.

  • Posted 2011-10-16 04:22:10 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Salamander Salamander weighed the three options for a moment before making up his mind. "None of the above. I just ate, and I don't have any weapons that need fixing. Actually, I don't have any weapons at all, nor do I need them. Anyway, thanks for showing me around; I should be able to not get lost now." Salamander bowed slightly to show his grattitude.

  • Posted 2011-10-16 04:29:21 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • Ic: In the jungle, nobody heard you. The cries of wildlife and songs of the Le-Matoran mixed seamlessly with the cries for help and shouts of joy. In the jungle, nobody saw you. Your armor and skin matched with the forest's colors like a book disappears in a library shelf. However, this was not Le-Wahi, and as such, Danerys was not blending in with anything and was visible to all. Ta-Koro was like that. Despite the many corners in the city, everybody was a spy, and everybody was interested in what the other person was doing. The dark gray stone walls all meshed with another, and the bright colored armor everybody sported couldn't have stuck out more plainly if the wearers had a neon sign held above their heads saying I'M HERE! Dany was no exception, and if anything, she felt as if she was the neon sign. Despite her many years here and the fact that she was regularly seen, her white armor was always a head-turner. Flashy, pretty and in-your-face, she was the epitome of an attention-getter, and not entirely due to her hues. She was a controversial figure to those who knew what she did. Archeology was a lost art, and as an investigator fueled by the desire of understanding the unknown, she was unafraid to make some particularly daunting explanations and explorations which earned her the ire of at least a dozen scholars and elders. Jaller of the guard was always trying to uncover her in the act of intruding on some particularly off-limits area, but he was held back by Vakama from doing any real damage. The old geezer in the temple was one of the few people who actually liked her work, for reasons which were unknown to her. But whatever his reasons, she was grateful she had him on her side. She returned the stare of one academic who criticized her work openly as he shot a cruel look from the other side of the plaza. "Oaf," she muttered.

  • Posted 2011-10-16 04:31:28 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • ICAs Toron continues to lie in pain over the inflamed injury, he begins to hear rustling in the trees of in the distance. He cant tell if something is there, but hopes what he has heard was just the windOOC: ill leave it up to Vigor Mortis whether we get attacked or not

  • Posted 2011-10-16 04:34:10 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • ICAs Toron continues to lie in pain over the inflamed injury, he begins to hear rustling in the trees of in the distance. He cant tell if something is there, but hopes what he has heard was just the windOOC: ill leave it up to Vigor Mortis whether we get attacked or not

    OOC: I'm a bit tired now, will go to bed soon. Let's get attacked or something tomorrow I guess. IC:Vejmeq thought he heard something in the forest. The breaking of branches, and a mechanical growling. Slowly reaching for his weapon, he stopped when he heard the thing trample its way deeper into the forest, away from the.

  • Posted 2011-10-16 04:49:09 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro Kolhii StadiumTuara was a bit surprised, "You see one thing in this village and you know your way around it?" Tuara chuckled, "Well then good luck."Tuara walked past Salamander and down the street, pushing open the door to the Lavapool Inn. She thought she recognized the sword of the Toa that pushed her and Salamander aside at the stadium, but she passed it off. It didn't matter. She walked up the stairs and unlocked her room, walking inside ready to sleep.

  • Posted 2011-10-16 05:07:13 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • OOC: To be fair, they did have to walk through the village to get there. He could have simply paid attention the buildings they went past. :P IC: Salamander Salamander walked towards the Lavapool Inn for a while, turning onto a side street when it came into view. He had seen a shop on the way to the stadium that had caught his attention. "There it is." The shop was small and shabby, with a sign next to it saying "Trinkets" in faded letters. Salamander browsed through the odd assortment of objects until one in particular caught his eye. With a bright yellow hue, it seemed to call out to him. Calling it fate, Salamanderpicked it up and asked the shopkeeper how much it cost. Eyeing the strange object with a practiced eye, the Matoran replied in a weedy voice. "15 widgets." Salamander weighed the object in his hand, as if he could tell how much it was really worth by its weight alone. After a moment, he seemed to come to a decision. "I'll pay 8 widgets for it." He knew he was still paying more than the object was worth, but he didn't really feel like haggling for a lower price. Sure enough, the shopkeeper was thrilled that Salamander was still willing to pay so much for the object, and eagerly took the money Salamander proffered. Salamander walked away, satisfied with his purchase. After a moment of looking at it, he stuffed it into one of his pockets. OOC: Open for interaction :P

  • Posted 2011-10-16 05:41:06 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • Ic: Acheno Toa Acheno wandered the charred forest just as he had done day in and day out for years. His feet scraped across the cold, burnt dirt, his lungs filling with the ash wafting in the breeze. He coughed and brushed his hand against a large tree. His hand came away black.As a Toa of plant life, some argue, he should be able to help bring this forest back to life. To this he always responded the same: The trees would regrow or die on their own time, to force them to do otherwise would strain the ecological system and ultimately leave the island worse off. Besides, there was no water here. It's not like he could grow a plant without a source.The fires of the Great Mangai glowed just on the horizon, although he never visited. This wasn't a deep personal decision, he was just too lazy to walk the distance. And social interaction, ugh. It just seemed like way too much work.The apathetic Toa had to sit down just thinking about it. He gazed up at the cloudy grey sky. At times he almost wished something would happen to disrupt his routine, then he remembered that he probably wouldn't react even if anything did.Maybe a good mystery would jolt him awake, so to speak. He always enjoyed a good mystery.

  • Posted 2011-10-16 07:27:09 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • Ic: There was Jaller waiting at the gate, ready to quiz Danerys where she was going off to this time. She didn't particularly hate him, but sh disliked how intrusive he could really be. She bit her lip as she came closer to the gate. "Where are you off to now?" he asked, stubbornly standing in her way. "That's none of your business," she shot back. "Of course it is. I'm supposed to protect you, just like I am for everyone else who calls this city home. So just spit it out." "No," she said bluntly. "And I'm not telling you." "The charred forest? The wastes? How about the TeeKayPea?" "No comment," she said as she tried to sidestep the captain in vain. "Look, Jaller, every time I leave, we go through the same routine. It's about time you just learn your lesson and stop trying to stop me. If you don't get out of my way right this instant, I'll turn back and bring Vakama out here so he can school you on your true duty. Either that, or I'll just step on you and leave anyway. You really can't stop me either way." She pounded a fist in her open hand as she emphasized her power, closing her argument with a final insult, "So get out of the way of science." Jaller stared at her for what seemed an eternity but was instead just a few seconds before finally giving way and stepping aside, allowing her exit. She stomped out quickly, but Jaller had already prepared for a spy to follow her discreetly even as she vanished into the charred forest.

  • Posted 2011-10-16 09:21:53 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • OOC: I see potential for interaction at some later point there, EW ^^ IC:Agni nodded. "Food it is then. I'll take you to our staff canteen. It is not the food of Arthaka, but it gives the Guardsmen all the strength and stamina they need."The Toa of fire lead her through a corridor to the right of the entrance. This way was in-between the guard-tower, home to Jaller's office, or war-room, as it was sometimes called and the guard-barracks. Nestled between was the lunchroom. They entered through a wide doorway and they stopped, so Valria could take a look around. The room was rather large, and looked more like an old lava-cavern than something made by the hands of the Matoran. Of course the walls were made of volcanic rock, rough and durable in structure, now and then sparkling from Obsidian encased in the rock, reflecting the light of numerous torches, affixed to the walls in mountings. A few holes in the ceiling made sure that the smoke from the torches didn't build up in the room.Agni let Valria past rows of tables and benches. It was nowhere near shift-change, and so the room was pretty much empty, safe for the few Matoran who sat and ate in silence or silently conversed in a corner, here on other business, just like the two Toa.The stepped up to a counter where different foods were prepared and laid out on trays. Agni had eaten well this morning and so only grabbed a recharger-crystal, before turning to Valria, who was still looking over the available meals."Don't worry, the food is free for the guard and individual guests. Go ahead, fill a plate, I'll find us some seats." he told her and walked towards an empty tablet at the far side of the room, sliding onto the bench.He took of his scarf and the dual-sheath on his back, laying them down next to his left. He raised the energy-crystal to his mouth and felt the slight tingle as the energy rushed into him while he waited for the Toa of Gravity.

  • Edited on 2011-10-16 09:22:09 by Vezok's Friend
  • Posted 2011-10-16 10:59:14 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Lux - Inn Lux leaned back and took a sip from his drink, 'Ha, where to begin. This place is a wreck. Infected Rahi, ruined crops, traitors around every corner. And all due to one guy,' he took another drink and leaned on the counter, 'Makuta.' Lux sighed and gazed into empty air,' It's insane, it is. Some many dead heroes...' He clucked his tongue and turned back to Solia, But what's done is done. All we can do is roll with the punches, right?' -Void

    IC (Solia, Inn): At that, Solia began to stare in to empty space, "Yeah," She croaked "So many dead heroes..." She shook her head. No time to dwell on the past now. She had a future to look forward to. "So, on your way anywhere in particular? Or just wandering?" She asked, changing the subject.

  • Posted 2011-10-16 12:05:02 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • C: Nichou walked through the gates of ta-koro, looking for a place to rest. it was easier to take the cable car, and go through a used highway, than going to some abandoned one.the bruises were wearing off, but he just wanted to find somewhere to rest.somewhere warm...he thought. he was tired of all the snow of ko-wahi. he had no idea where an inn was, so he dicided to go to a forge.there he would find an honest blacksmith, and tell him where the inn was.he e ntered the room.His eyes widened. "YOU!!!" he yelled at Fiva. "WHY DID YOU ABANDON ME!"

  • Edited on 2011-10-16 12:05:38 by bulik
  • Posted 2011-10-16 12:56:57 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Lux - Inn Lux finished his drink and said, 'I was actually planning on heading out to Ga-Koro, first light. Maybe onto Onu-Koro, after. I'm really sure to be honest.' He reached into his satchel and placed a small pile of widgets onto the counter, 'How about you? You got any plans?' -Void

  • Posted 2011-10-16 13:04:38 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Virthee The Toa of fire sighed, he did't have any iron rods just lying about. He walked back in his home to his medical supply shelf, grabbing a little of everything. he had no idea what he was facing here, he couldn't see the injured person, and he couldn't get any information at all about it. He walked back up to the door, stretching his pack, which had his heavy pack now on it. "Lead the way, I've gotten my supplies." IC: Venator The Toa of ice glanced coldly around. Everyone was doing something, Something, something possible evil. The Dragon could be any of them, anyone, anywhere. But it was near, he knew that was true. It was watching him still, the savage eyes of a predator seeing an easy meal. But he wasn't going to fall to any dragon, he was going to slay it, and destroy the entire species once and for all. The warmth of the Koro was uncomfortable to him, making him sweat under his armor. But nothing was more important than slaying the creature, nothing at all. He walked up to a being wearing a long, and decided to ask a question. "Excuse me good sir, but perhaps you may inform me if you have seen anyone acting suspicious in this Village?" OOC: Hi ckmc. :P

  • Edited on 2011-10-16 13:16:42 by The Dark Chronicler