BZPRPG: Ta-Wahi

Former Home of the Lavapool Inn & the first monorail on Mata Nui
A vista of Kini-Nui from the Mata Nui Online Game
  • Posted 2013-11-09 01:49:29 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • The Wahi:
    Ta-Wahi, located near the southeastern side of Mata Nui, is the part of the island in which the Ta-Matoran work and live and Toa Tahu once resided. The skies always have a dark tint from the volcanic ashes in the air, and glowing lava pools and streams illuminate the earth with amber light. Its landscape is mainly charred jungle, a molten wasteland defined by igneous canyons and the slow trickle of lava from the powerful Mangai Volcano above. Local landmarks include:

-The Charred Forest: A section of Ta-Wahi that was burned to charcoal by the Makuta in one of his early attacks on the Matoran of Mata Nui. It is easy to get lost, so several of the locals have marked paths among the trees, which can be seen only by a practiced observer.
    -Mangai Volcano: A volcano near Ta-Koro, which is situated at roughly the center of the island. The lava flows from this volcano spread almost directly north to the sea, leaving ashen wasteland wherever they go.
    -Tren Krom Break: A deep ravine, containing a lava river where Ignalu surfing competitions are often held. Turaga Vakama named it after the legendary figure Tren Krom. The ravine separates Ko-Wahi and Ta-Wahi, and is bridged by an ancient cable car. It is to note that the Ta-Koro Guard occupied an outpost here to defend against the Rahi threat during the days of Makuta. The outpost was abandoned when Jaller was forced to fall back behind the city, and it remains abandoned to this day.
    -Ta-Wahi Beach: The easternmost edge of the Wahi meets the sea with a relatively peaceful black sand beach. Seabirds fill the skies with their cries, and a jutting cliff to one edge bears an archaic telescope atop it, with which travelers can observe the heavens better than anywhere else on the island.
    -The Piraka Clubhouse: A bungalow built from scrap metal and driftwood, close to the stretch of beach where their stolen submarine made land, this is the hideout of the six Piraka. If the fence, the sign (“STAY OUT! Especially if you’re Reidak Thok Vezok”), and the dangerous aura don’t dissuade you from entry, then maybe you do deserve to die.
    -The Dark Walk: One of six large tunnels dug by Makuta’s Rahkshi during the final days of his rule. Large enough to encompass a walking legion, it runs directly from the doorstep of the Koro down into Mangaia. Exudes a definite aura of odiousness, and is generally avoided.

The Koro:
    Led by Akiri Jaller, Ta-Koro is a unique city, built in the center of the Lake of Fire and in the shadow of the explosive Mangai Volcano. The Koro, built on a protruding rock above the lava lake, is comfortable despite its relative smallness. The villagers of Ta-Koro are reassured by their location and the security it affords them; Ta-Koro is quite possibly the safest village on the island. Ta-Koro is incredibly hard to attack not only due to its high walls and skilled guard, but also because it is impossible to cross the Lake of Fire without the use of a movable stone bridge, the controls to which lie in the Koro’s highly guarded gatehouse.

The village has a central courtyard lined with shops and apartments. The Ta-Koro guard will not stand crime in the streets; those who break the law are confined in Ta-Koro’s dungeons, carved into the volcanic rock below the main city and guarded strictly. The great hall once used by Vakama now serves as Jaller’s abode. It is always occupied by a vibrant bonfire and the Wall of History, where legends have been engraved since before living memory.

With the help of engineers from Onu-Koro, Ta-Koro learned to harness the power of the volcano. A geothermal energy plant powers the entire village. Pumps located underneath the city are constantly absorbing lava and hot fumes from below, funneling them into a power plant’s generator. Electricity, new streetlights, and intra-Koro transportation – a steady monorail wrapping around the outer ring, recently repaired to working order after a sabotage attempt – are all fuelled by the power plant. The Ta-Matoran have also started and dig into the dangerous Mangai Volcano for precious mineral ores like iron, which they then smelt. With this influx of innovation and industry, Akiri Jaller has expanded the military might of the village and has stockpiled vast quantities of weapons in its armories.

• Edited on 2013-12-05 19:14:51 by Nuju Metru
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-11-09 02:20:26 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Pae - Ta-KoroOne final job. That's what he promised himself. Luckily for Pae, the Toa of Iron was a man of his word. Even if his word was often short. But that was the point. Pae would speak if it only really meant something. All his life he'd watch men and women around him fail to meet their own desires or often needs because of inefficiency. Self-indulgence was inefficient. Speaking too much was self-indulgent.It was however necessary.This village thinks itself a God; i will prove with my fellow gods the untruth of such ideals.Build and break, build and break, we perpetuate our own life and death in the structures we build and in the society's we construct.But:Builders often forget that the second cycle of their creation revolves around that death. I did not agree with it and would not agree with it; one final job.Pae crouched in the darkness, not paying any mind to the people around him in the alleyway. They chattered occasionally, but he would, as usual remain silent. He mused himself by biting down on his lip. After a moment of staring and contemplation - Pae's eyes whipping around taking in details as they came - Pae turned to his companions. They were all that was left of Makuta's influence over the land. He eyed them curiously, instantly frustrated that they had not noticed his change of positioning in the shadows to send them on their way.The gods are restless. Slaves to their own stupidity; bore.I am not them; i was still as foolish; bore.One last job; freedom. Freedom to find the true God of my duty. The last one left:The last one to exist in the first place; i was blind; boreHe spoke, his voice coming down through the air as smoothly as a heated blade would cut through warm butter. He commanded attention now, "We are ready," he didn't blink, and paused only long enough for the members of his party to comprehend what he meant, "You are aware of Guard strength. I expect you all to be as ruthless as possible in your judgement," the plan as it stood was that members of Makuta's Fist would take point at a variety of locations to draw out the Guard's forces. Pae would use the opportunity to take down the guards at the front gate and get inside. His job was simple: Break out Kohra from her cell and get her outside. It was too loose for Pae's comfort, but as it stood, there were already too many variables to properly predict everything that could happen during the exchange. Pae left those widespread calculations up to his companions. He of course had everything personally figured out; within reason. Pae was sure to leave plenty of room for error in his own performance. Pae continued gazing hard at the others with his brilliant green eyes before turning away again, "Go."A bore I will be no longer; a bore they will remain.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-11-09 02:39:41 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Ril

"Tell me Ril," began the nurse as she entered the room, glaring down at the injured Toa on the bed, "do you have a hospital fetish? Because this is thirtieth time you've been here in the last two months. On average, that's once every second day."

Ril chuckled. If he could move his arms, he would probably wave one of his hands to accentuate a point or two. He had gotten into the habit of doing such things for a while. Probably because it made people look at his hands instead of his eyepatch. It was a bit awkward when people kept staring at it.

"No hospital fetish," he replied. "Or at least, a fetish for this one. Everyone here is too ugly anyway."

A pause.

"I would hit you if I didn't need the job."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-11-09 04:31:30 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: FeranThe blacksmith lay on the porch of he second storey of his shophouse. He looked out to the rest of the Wabi. It was the seventh-day of the week, and he was enjoying his day off.He wondered where Baranx was. He said he had returned to the Po-Koro Sentinels. Feran could understand that. There were stories that a necromantic cult had re-located to Po-Koro, and Baranx was understandably concerned.The Fe-Matran's thoughts trailed back. To his memories of his last. He had difficulty piecing them together.He got up and returned to his room. His sword hung on the wall beside a larger, older one. He had cleaned up the rust, but the writing was still unreadable.I went and did it. Re-forged a sword that triggered a memory. Feran almost started to regret it.The Black smith went downstairs and went out into the buzzing village of Ta-Koro.OOC: Feran open for interaction.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-11-09 08:26:19 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Hile

(Ta-Koro):

Hile walked around Ta-Koro, a bit confused. He had only recently found his way out of Le-Wahi and was wondering what had happened during his absence. His spirit soared when he saw an apparently unoccupied Matoran nearby.

"Hey, excuse me?" Hile asked Feran. "Do you have any information on the affairs of this city?"

OOC: Responding to the interaction request and attempting to get Hile back... finally.

• Edited on 2013-11-09 10:34:37 by Toatapio Nuva
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-11-09 09:35:45 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: Feran is a Matoran. :PIC: FeranThe Matoran of Iron turned and saw a Matoran of Ice with and Arthron."Information on affairs?" Feran asked."I'm not very well-informed of such things, just a blacksmith who's trying to make a living."And got drafted into a Matoran Team under the orders of the Ta-Koro Guard, but currently inactive."I suppose we are trying to do something about that Piraka place on the shore," Feran said.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-11-09 10:35:06 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: Oh, sorry! Edited...

IC Hile

(Ta-Koro):

"Piraka?" Hile was immediately intrigued. "What are those?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-11-09 13:31:55 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Feran"Not sure myself. They say it's a group of six heavily-armed Skakdi who appeared some weeks back. So, where are you heading to?" Feran wasn't sure if that was the correct thing to say.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-11-09 13:36:56 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC:

My name is Dalia.

By the way, I'm in jail. Which sucks. It sucks even more that I got put in jail for being in a bar fight, and none of the other participants got arrested.

It also sucks that I've been completely forgotten about since then.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-11-09 13:45:05 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Hile

(Ta-Koro):

"I'm a Chronicler", Hile declared cheerfully. "I spent the last few months being lost and forgotten in an inactive subplot the Le-Wahi jungle... and now that I'm amidst civilization, I'm just trying to make sense of things."

Hile offered his hand. "My name's Hile, by the way."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-11-09 14:10:23 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Feran"I'm Feran," Feran said as he tried to shake Hile's hand, missed, then finally nailed it."I'm a blacksmith. So, where do you plan on going to next?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-11-09 14:32:16 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Hile

(Ta-Koro):

Hile shrugged. "Somewhere, anywhere with action. As a Chronicler I prefer to be in places where a lot is happening. Where legends are crafted. You know any such 'hot-spots' of epicness?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-11-09 14:48:00 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Transiz/Tul

Well, looking at the ruins of the monorail had been interesting, but this Mega-Rahkshi was really more interested in riding it than looking at some heap of rubble caused by some terrorist. It was really quite boring. It truly was. The Vortixx fell down onto a bench, and pulled out a small notepad and a quill.

At least you have - eyes.

"Nice job connecting the fragments of two sentences. You're getting better at it, though please stop using my own thoughts for your sentences."

Gratitude.

"And now we're back to square one."

Humorous.

"Well, we've been to Le-Koro, Onu-Koro, Ta, and Ko. You up for Ga or Po next?"

The sound of rushing water.

"Got it."

Transiz looked at the note sheet and put in an entry for Ta-Koro.

• Onu-Koro Bought a crossbow.
    • Ko-Koro Got in a fight. Skakdi shoved a Rahkshi's arm in my face. I congratulated him.
    • Le-Koro Met some girl with a weird mask. Patterns changed whenever I looked at it. Stopped looking at it. Went to a bar with her. Some guy exploded with anger. Ruined my meal.
    • Ta-Koro Looked at some rubble. Boring.
    • Ga-Koro
    • Po-Koro

He then got up and walked to the gate to Ga-Koro, and pushed through. He started walking on the path to the Koro of water.

OOC:

That 'some guy' is indeed Dorian Shaddix.

Transiz to Ga-Koro.

• Edited on 2013-11-09 14:48:42 by Canis Lycaon
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-11-09 16:44:46 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC:

For Svero, it was a rather boring day. He'd had very little he actually had to do, and nobody was being particularly rowdy, so he was mostly just sitting in his office, filing paperwork and such. For most of the day. Then, with little else to do, he decided to take a walk down the cell block, see who all was in there, maybe talk to a few of them who weren't actually bad people at all. His staff clicking against the stone floor as he walked, the tall Toa of Plantlife looked into each cell, nodding at a few of the occupants - those who were awake.

And after a moment, he reached one cell that definitely shouldn't still be occupied.

"Dalia, what are you doing still in there?" he asked, frowning. "Your sentence was up a week and a half ago."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-11-09 16:50:18 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC:

"... I didn't know that."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-11-09 16:55:50 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC:

"It seems to me that rather few people did," Svero growled, shaking his head, "Or you'd have been out of here by now. Hold on, let me go find the key..." Turning on his heel and muttering darkly about "foolish, brainless wardens" and the various objects he wanted to hit them with, Svero strode down the hall, moving to where the keys for the cells were held.

Pulling out the one that was needed, he quickly moved back, opening up Dalia's cell, and ushering her outside.

"Now, Dalia, remember," he said, a hint of a smile upon his face, "Try not to get in fights. They cause trouble for you, me, and quite a few other people, especially if you lose."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-11-09 17:09:54 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC:

You mean to say... I've been sitting in this cell for the past week... And all the guards knew!?

Dalia got a grip on her anger. No need to start something so soon.

"Thank you. Would you happen to know any places that are offering a job?" Dalia asked, replacing her mask back upon her face.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-11-09 18:00:00 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC:

"The only two things I can think of right now are things that you might find hard to attain," Svero said, with a wry smile. "The first is that the Lavapool is in need of a new, competent bartender. While I have no doubt you'd be able to fulfill that job, there's one issue: what happened a few weeks ago. So I don't know about that." He shrugged, before gesturing to himself, and then around the building they were in.

"The next is that the guard is always hiring - and specifically, I need an assistant. But again, trying to get in just after being in prison would probably be rather hard, though it might be easier to do than trying to work at the Lavapool. You'd have to ask Jaller about working here, however."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-11-09 18:07:09 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC:

"... Maybe I'll just stay unemployed then," Dalia said, frowning, "Thank you for the offer though."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-11-09 18:08:25 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC:

"Perhaps there might be something I missed, or you'll have to travel to another Koro. I'm not sure. Still, best of luck to you."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-11-09 18:22:15 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC:

"... You said that if I wanted to join the guard, I would have to talk Jalla?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-11-09 18:24:54 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC:

"Yes, I'm fairly certain you'd have to talk to Jaller," was Svero's reply - he'd just been getting ready to lead Dalia out of the cellblock when she spoke up again. "Him or the new captain, anyways. We don't really have any specific recruiters other than those two. Basically, if they like you and trust you, they'll hire you."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-11-09 18:27:35 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC:

"The new captain?" Dalia asked, her eyes furrowing, "What's his name?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-11-09 18:29:03 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC:

"Angel."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-11-09 18:33:02 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC:

"Oh Mata Nui," Dalia exclaimed, her eyes widening, "Does he know- Does he know that I've been arrested?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-11-09 18:35:16 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC:

"It's possible, though last I knew he was hard at work on something else. He might not have noticed yet." Svero furrowed his brow, looking curiously at Dalia.

"You know him?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-11-09 18:38:26 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC:

"I've been acquainted with him. Intimately."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-11-10 02:03:25 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Vezok [Ta-Wahi, Ta-Koro, East Side, Bar] So you ever get that feeling? That burning, insatiable feeling. The one that just creeps up on you. You're barely able to detect it. Can't see it coming. And then it's everywhere. It's your world, all you know. That feeling. That you just. Want to. Break. SOMETHING. No? Then I pity whatever rock you've been living under. Seriously, sucks to be that rock. You've got to be one of the most uninteresting beings in the known universe. Simple fix though, yes, I can fix that fairly easily. Effortlessly, one could say. It's a very therapeutic experience. I can vouch for it's medical effects. As could the five or so smart ### punks strewn across the floor. Well, if they were conscious. Eh certain made me feel better, and it made up for the absolutely terrible alcohol they had here. One of them groaned, some Fe-Toa who obviously thought that black armor and fancy knife tricks made him look oh so menacing, so I shoved his face back into the floorboards with my heel for good measure. Definitely didn't look too pretty to the ladies anymore. The drinks really were horrible, so I suppose you're wondering why yours truly would ever be found in an establishment (like this) that was better off going up in flames. Well you know those five guys. No no, not those five guys. Those ones, yeah. Anyway, those delightful fellows thought it funny to exclude one of their own from what was obviously the divvying up of some extremely successful robbery. Now, that would #### off any old chap, and I know I'm said to have "anger management difficulties", so... Do I really need to put two and two together for you? Fine, but only because I've had my skull bashing fix today. Anyway, this blasted village was only a short walk away. That and, come on, fortress, lava mote, smoky, a #### load of guards. If that doesn't scream "HERE BE TREASURES" I don't know what does. Being the person that I am, it was obviously the most logical place to be in that situation. Getting in was simple, I mean really, I ever tell you about sneaking into the lair of a thousand-eyed Rahi? No? Well, listen better. Of course, the first place I went was here, being remote, dark, and generally uninviting. Once there, unfortunately (or not), I ran into the local criminal scum. They didn't seem to pleased about me being on their "turf". ("Sucks bro. Deal with it.") Thus Mr. Punk and his fellows taking forced naps. And then this, talking to myself. I grunted, swishing the drink between my beautiful pearly whites before downing the stomach churning concoction, while a concentrated jet of flame shot from my palm and into the counter. The power was courtesy of one of Mr. Punk's friends, what a nice fellow to share. Sitting back on the stool, I admired my work, which obviously spelled :v: :e: :z: :m_o: :k: :w: :u: :z: :h: :e: :r: :e:. Of course, I was doing other productive things with my time. Like plotting. Specifically against five smart ### #######. OOC: Post brought to you by nonstop dubstep mixes. o rite open for interaction, i guess. c:

• Edited on 2013-11-10 02:12:32 by Gravity
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-11-10 03:53:55 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Feran"Sadly, no. Though I wouldn't mind helping you find one such spot," Feran said."It's my off day, so Idon't mind going on a little adventure," Feran said."My weapons are with me," he patted his sword. "I have enough widgets to get lunch and dinner. Let's go, then!"OOC: Say, Toatapio, how about we 'interact' with Vezok? :evil:

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-11-10 09:34:32 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: The Beast? :o This is gonna get messy...

IC Hile

(Ta-Koro, Bar):

Hile was pleased to have someone as nice as Feran travelling with him. Feran had the same type of enthusiasm Hile had towards adventure. He had no doubt they would end up good friends.

Things had proceeded surprisingly fast. Now, the duo was in the closest bar, looking for adventure and tales to chronicle. What they found was a blue Piraka with a savage smile and five Toa scattered around him, all unconscious.

"Who's that?"

OOC: Gravity, feel free to spot us.

EDIT: Edited... I dunno what I was thinking.

• Edited on 2013-11-10 10:05:17 by Toatapio Nuva
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-11-10 09:52:47 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: He's in a bar, not the beach.What am I doing!??IC: FeranFeran looked over the Skakdi. He was blue armoured and had a harpoon. He had one of those Sphere Launchers.On the floor were strewn five Toa. They looked nasty, even when unconscious.On the far wall, the words:"vfzak wbs bedf" were scorched into the wall. Feran uneasily stepped back into the exit."I think he's... dangerous," Feran stated the obvious."He might be one of those Piraka I mentioned earlier," Feran whispered to Hile.OOC: By the way, the illegible letters were purposely chosen so that they looked similiar to the intended letters. The Matoran letters, that is.

• Edited on 2013-11-10 09:56:37 by Norik The Student
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-11-10 10:08:24 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: Ugh, I was reflecting on an earlier Vezok post (like, way back)... I must be really tired. Edited.

IC Hile

(Ta-Koro, Bar):

"Dangerous. Infamous. Just what we were looking for."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-11-10 10:13:43 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Feran"Wait, looking for what? An interview? I'm not talking to hhim, but I'll jot down notes," Feran said. Suddenly his enthusiasm waned.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-11-10 10:29:59 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Hile

(Ta-Koro, Bar):

"Those guys lying on the ground are Toa", Hile said. "I don't think a Skakdi like him would waste energy on hurting mere Matoran. Come."

Hile motioned Feran to follow and approached Vezok. "I see you've got talent, Skakdi", he said loudly. "Downed quite efficiently. Are you a show fighter?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-11-10 11:30:17 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: FeranFeran let his hand stray to his sword. He was no coward, definitely, and if need be, he would go down fighting.The Iron Matoran took the barman's notepad and pencil on the counter.Chronicling our deaths, if need be.OOC: Wait shouldn't Hile be writing? He is a chronicler. :P

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-11-10 12:17:37 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Stronin

At times, Stronin wondered why he even bothered staying at the forge. His employer had disappeared off to who knows where, leaving him, a semi-reformed criminal who was still working off his crimes through community service, as the caretaker of her business and personal belongings. It would only take a second for him to simply pack up and leave, and if he wished to do so, steal Soli's things as well. But he did not. He simply continued to work, knowing that one day, he could go anywhere on the island without somebody leaping at him.

Not that they would be able to catch him, of course. Or if they did, he would probably be able to dig himself out with a spoon. It really depended on how the security of the island's prisons had improved since the last time he had been thrown in. The former thief sighed to himself. Thinking about his old life made him overly nostalgic.

Shaking his head, the Toa of Iron opened up the doors to his (Soli's - he couldn't forget that he was only taking care of the business until she returned) forge, and took a seat next to a rack of swords. Hopefully he'd actually have some customers this time. It was getting lonely.

OOC: Stronin open for interaction.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-11-10 13:44:06 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC:

"I've been acquainted with him. Intimately."

IC:

"I could probably have gone my whole life without knowing that last part," Svero replied, shaking his head. He sighed, walking away, and motioning for Dalia to follow; he'd get her out of the prison now, and whatever she wanted to do later, she could.

"Well, I recommend you bring him candy and an 'I'm sorry' note if you ask him to hire you."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-11-10 16:07:05 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Vezok

I turned towards the sound of someone speaking, and nearly melted the mask off one of the beings with the jet of fire shooting from my hand before I stopped the flame. Standing there were two Matoran, one taller than the other, they seemed somewhat frightened. Wonder why.

The shorter one, a Ko-Matoran by the looks of his white armor, was the one speaking, while the second looked like his hand was magnetized to his sword. My grin widened as I studied them, though there was no mirth in that smile. Had they been talking with Hakann, the prideful brakas, their comment probably would have very effective, though seeing as I wasn't a narcissistic fool with an ego bigger than this entire island, I merely shrugged.

"Yes," I stated coolly, a plan beginning to take shape in my mind. Perhaps I should enlist the help of the locals...

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-11-10 16:15:33 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Hile

(Ta-Koro, Bar):

"Ah, I figured", Hile said and cautiously approached.

"My name is Hile. I'm a Chronicler. My partner is Feran. I see you are a spring of stories... mind sharing some of them?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-11-10 22:07:12 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC:

After saying goodbye to Servo, Dalia went to Captain of the Guard's office, and rapped on the door with the back of her hand.

This wasn't going to be fun.

• Tags: