BZPRPG: Kini-Nui

Kini
A banner for the topic
  • Posted 2011-10-26 01:03:47 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC, Aurax: "Those are infected Ruru masks" Aurax said to Dece. "Okay,let's stay close to the temple so we don't get lost." Aurax led them around the outside of the temple, to see if anything... interesting... was around. "Do you guys see anything?"

• Edited on 2011-10-26 01:05:02 by Toa Xemnas of Crystal
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-26 01:11:15 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: im out for tonight as well IC: Nichou shuddered at the sight of such ugly beasts. they never came to the cramped caves of onu-koro, and he had never seen such rahi before.Seeing the masks, Nichou asked, "Hmm... it's to bad all those masks go to waste. is there any way to... dis-infect them?".despite his "sixth sense" of danger's desparate warnings, he walked close to the corpses, poked them with a stick, and, them being dead, went over to look at the Rurus.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-26 01:15:46 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Ooc: Why is everybody going away just when I's here to start rolling the ball? :( it is fair and just. Ic: "Halt!" called a guard from the wall ramparts, unseen, and Stannis and Atiel obeyed. "Who goes there? What business do you have here?" "I am Stannis and this is Atiel," the Pa-Matoran responded. "We and several other matoran are here to look at clues about the Chrinicler's Company and the Makuta. We would like an audience with the commander, if he would be able to help us with our quest, as matoran to matoran, leader to leader," he said.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-26 01:26:19 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: im out for tonight as well IC: Nichou shuddered at the sight of such ugly beasts. they never came to the cramped caves of onu-koro, and he had never seen such rahi before.Seeing the masks, Nichou asked, "Hmm... it's to bad all those masks go to waste. is there any way to... dis-infect them?".despite his "sixth sense" of danger's desparate warnings, he walked close to the corpses, poked them with a stick, and, them being dead, went over to look at the Rurus.

IC, Aurax: NIchou asked a question about the infected masks. "As far as I know, there is no way to dis-infect them. Sorry, buddy. NOw, has anything interesting been sighted besides the dead Rahi? We need some clues."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-26 01:35:48 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Lepidran examined his surroundings. Alright, he'd spent years learning buzz-speak, time to actually put it to use...He would have liked there to be more insects around, or that they'd be doing something obvious. All he had to go on were a few flies. But they were behaving oddly, even for flies. They were being too erratic, barely resting in one place before moving to the next. They were agitated. And avoiding the pile of infected masks entirely. "There is something of the dark-bad about this place..." he said

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-26 02:27:29 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC(Death): Well, that was...entertaining.The skakdi followed the paths, meticulously carved to get access to any koro on the island, while still avoiding the various caves, barring Onu-wahi. He took the southern path, going to Le-koro, to collect his pay. OOC: Death to Le-wahi,

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-26 02:59:59 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Lepidran examined his surroundings. Alright, he'd spent years learning buzz-speak, time to actually put it to use...He would have liked there to be more insects around, or that they'd be doing something obvious. All he had to go on were a few flies. But they were behaving oddly, even for flies. They were being too erratic, barely resting in one place before moving to the next. They were agitated. And avoiding the pile of infected masks entirely. "There is something of the dark-bad about this place..." he said

IC, Aurax: Aurax heard Lepidran say something to himself. "Did you find something, Lepidran?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-26 10:59:07 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: "Not anything specific," Lepidran replied, "But the bugs...something is spooking them..."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-26 11:40:22 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Dece nodded, even as he looked at the three dead Nui-Rama. Finally he said, "The big-bugs aren't rotting to much, I think they died recently. And there are signs of cuts and gashes on both big-bugs and the infected masks. Do you think there was a battle here? Perhaps there are some heroes who already came this way. Do you think they might know more?"Dece couldn't help but feel on edge, something about this place was just...disturbing. Evil lurked here, and evil so strong that he could feel it. The entire region was unsettling, he could swear he beard a dark whisper on the wind. This Makuta was just...wrong, in every sense of the word.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-26 12:10:14 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Backing away, nichou said, " who cares about flies, they arent going to help us"Pointing to one of the 4 towers he said, "maybe theres something up there?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-26 16:44:48 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Dece glanced at Nichou in surprise, all knowledge could contribute to their mission. The fact that the flies are on edge confirms Dece's feelings of how wrong the place was. I wasn't something as earth shattering as say, the island being the face of a gigantic god or something ridiculous like that, but it was still valuable.The Fe-Matoran finally said, "There might be something up there, at the least it would give us a Gukko- eye view of the entire region. But from that height we could easily be attacked, as having to climb down would give a foe plenty of time to attack us. Not to mention if we fall it is all over?""Lepidran," continued Dece, "I don't remember much but I think your people dwell in the trees. After scaling trees for so long you might have the best knowledge on climbing. Do you think we could climb it? And would it be safe?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-26 18:05:42 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: (The Shadow & Invisible) Invisible, seeing his master at the Suva-Kaita, ran over to him."Master! It's him! He has returned! "What have I told you about calling me Master? And what is this talk of returning?" "The Matoran. His name is Proditor. You had me deal with him 400 years ago." Turning to the Kini-Nui, The Shadow ran his hand over the cracked surface of the Suva-Kaita."Of course... This must be his handiwork. We must deal with him, before he remembers." "What do you want me to do?" "You? I don't want you to do anything! You have failed me, Invisible. It is time for another to take your place." "But... how? Who?" "I do not yet know. You shall remain here, and advertise. I must leave. I am no longer safe here." "How long will you be gone?" "Perhaps forever. I will never be safe, not while he lives." "I shall do as you wish, Master." The Shadow walked off into the jungle. OOC: The Shadow is no longer available for interaction. IC: Invisible Invisible took some wood off the jungle floor, and began to crudely paint a sign, with juice from berries. It read:Assassin wanted. Must be capable of eliminating Toa. Great reward. OOC: If anyone wants to go for that, go ahead.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-26 18:20:29 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC (Traxin, Jungle): As he passed through the jungle, Traxin noticed a sign, carved and painted crudely with juice from some mushy berries on the floor. It read: Assassin wanted. Must be capable of eliminating Toa. Great reward. He decided to wait in the shadows. If someone was hunting a Toa, Traxin would see to it that they fail.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-26 19:32:51 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: "Hmm..." Lepidran considered the stone pillar, "I could maybe get high-tree up there. Does anyone have spikes or climbing equipment, I would not like to hard-fall from that."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-26 20:11:17 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: "you could tie yourself to the tower with rope, and shimmy up", Nichou suggested

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-26 20:54:14 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Qathek Qathek climbed the steps of the Amaja Nui. His black clad body refused to reflect nor glisten in the light, and grey lines traced out his body in an intricate pattern. He carried with him an extremely thin and long silver blade, which he kept just barely above the stone steps. His face was expressionless, as were his eyes. His eyes were not seen at all actually, hidden behind a grey Kualsi shaped mask that had no eyeholes. It was by the actual power of his mask, that of sensory aptitude, and him being a Toa of Sonics that he could 'see' his surroundings. The song will die. I can no longer hear it, praise the darkness beneath my feet, but it is still there. I will spread the silence with the help of my patron, Makuta. He finished walking, and positioned himself in the center of the Amaja. The course sand parted from his black feet, and he readied himself. I am made whole again. Let the song quail at the voice of silence. He thrust his thin sword skyward, yet kept his head low. Using his power of Sonics, he amplified his voice far beyond normal, and spoke. "And again, there was a war of sound." OOC: Open for interaction. The sound is very loud and travels some distance, perhaps your character can hear it.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-26 21:18:50 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: InvisibleInvisible clutched his ears, and fell to the ground, screaming. Once the sound had ended, he got up, and, although his ears were ringing, he did his best to pretend nothing had happened.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-26 21:35:37 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Dece shook his head at Nichou's suggestion. "I don't think we brought any rope with us. I know I didn't, but perhaps we could improvise a tool. Could we salvage resources from those dead Nui-Rama? Could the stringers or claws be used as spikes? Do you think it is feasible Lepidran?"As the Fe- Matoran looked around, he saw that some Nui-Rama had three claws per arm, while others had one hook per limb. "Does anyone have a knife to sever the claws?" he asked, "That is, if this concept is viable."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-26 22:25:52 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: "I don't think its safe to use claws from dark-bad Rama. Bad enough using claws of regular Rama." He studied the pillar. It was rough enough that he might have some handholds, but he couldn't be sure of it all the way up.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-26 22:29:58 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Dece shook his head at Nichou's suggestion. "I don't think we brought any rope with us. I know I didn't, but perhaps we could improvise a tool. Could we salvage resources from those dead Nui-Rama? Could the stringers or claws be used as spikes? Do you think it is feasible Lepidran?" As the Fe- Matoran looked around, he saw that some Nui-Rama had three claws per arm, while others had one hook per limb. "Does anyone have a knife to sever the claws?" he asked, "That is, if this concept is viable."

IC, Aurax: "I have a knife" said Aurax. He took out his book of inventions and opened up the spine. Out slid his small knife. "There we are!"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-26 22:32:59 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Lantz arrived at Kini-Nui, not sure what exactly he was looking for. It took hime quite some time. First he went and visited the Suvas. He realized then that the legends did them no justice. One of them was slightly damaged, but Lantz figured the damage was quite likely caused by time itself. He glanced around and noticed a path of destroyed Infected Masks. Now, that was curious. he rushed over and inspected the ground around the pieces of Kanohi. He saw a trail, which he eagerly followed. ooc: Interaction?

• Edited on 2011-10-26 22:33:18 by Toa Fanixe
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-26 22:41:25 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Nichou said, "I'd be fine climbing with their claws and stingers, except im not that good at climbing".He pulled out some wood rods. 'im not sure there will be enough, but I might be able to bind these with vines to make a crude ladder"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-26 22:45:20 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Dece nodded, and made a note not to try to climb anything using the claws of a Nui-Rama. "There are some trees here," commented the Fe-Matoran, "you think we could salvage somethi-" Suddenly Dece's eyes widen, and his voice trailed off. His breathing increased in speed, and his eyes began to dart about as if invisible spirits danced before his eyes. The Fe-Matoran began to leap and dive around the temple, moving about like a Matoran possessed. And then he Freezes, staring at the group, his eyes still wide.In his mind Dece could see six circles revolving around him, slicing through the air at his head. As he dodged and weaves through the disks, he could see patterns on some of them, strange and alien to his knowledge. Then suddenly two figures appear before him, each Toa. The two of them began to tremble, as their bodies melted into two strange figures...

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-26 22:48:19 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: "Dece? Are you not well?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-26 22:58:28 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC, Aurax: Aurax noticed something wrong with Dece. "Dece? What's wrong?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-26 23:35:51 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Dece suddenly found himself back at Kini-Nui, with the other Matoran staring at him. The Fe-Matoran nodded as he gathered his thoughts and said, "I had a vision. There were strange disks circling at my head, threatening to hack me to bits. Then I saw two Toa, who melted into new figures. I couldn't see what the two of became, but one of them looked evil."Dece shrugged and clicked, "Feel free to try to solve this vision's puzzles. At the moment, do you think we could use the resources of the nearby forest to make a tool of some sort, perhaps a net in case the climber falls? That way his fall will be cushioned, if only a little bit."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-26 23:41:48 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC, Aurax: "Yeah, we should find some finds and weave them into a net."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-27 00:24:57 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: "well, if it cutting vines, im sure i could help with that" Nichou replied, wielding his carpenters axe."should some of us stay here? what if stannis coms back?"

• Edited on 2011-10-27 00:25:26 by bulik
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-27 00:26:45 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Qathek Qathek strode through the thick forest, using his mask to hear the subtle rustlings of leaves and his echolocation with his elemental power to detect trees. In the distance, his fine ears picked up speech - around two hundred feet away. OOC: Any takers?

• Edited on 2011-10-27 00:28:47 by Vigor Mortis
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-27 00:31:18 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: "well, if it cutting vines, im sure i could help with that" Nichou replied, wielding his carpenters axe."should some of us stay here? what if stannis coms back?"

IC, Aurax: "Are there any vines around here? I'd rather not have us split up, but if it means finding something interesting, than maybe."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-27 00:31:47 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Solaris heard something nearby. It was another Rahi! He turned around, his head throbbing. No, it was a Toa, about two hundred feet away."Good evening," Solaris said, just realizing he was talking to himself again. "My name is Solaris. I'm a Toa of Electricity. Who would you be?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-27 00:48:54 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: How are you talking to me if I am two hundred feet away? Let us assume I have approached you. IC: Qathek Qathek met his gaze with his own eyeless Kualsi. He sent out small pulses to detect the shape of the trespasser, and was not impressed by this Toa. Judging by the way the sound bent off of him, his armor was not in good condition. He detected a longsword at his side, which also was in no way impressive. The pulses bounced off of his face, revealing that he wore a Calix - or at least a Kanohi shaped as one. His posture was that of one who believed nothing could assail him. Yet his armor proved otherwise. Qathek presented his blade at a right angle to his body, and spoke. This voice of his was not his actual voice, but enhanced to seem like something that rose from a grave, a tomb-voice, using his Sonic powers. "You trespass the domain of He who promised silence. You will depart immediately, or suffer."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-27 00:53:42 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Solaris laughed. "I'm suffering right now! Mata Nui, what a headache I have." He sobered up. "Besides, I can hardly move, here. If I stand, I feel like I'll cough up my insides." He looked around. "So, how do you feel about the weather. I think this part of the island is always partly cloudy, but I can't be sure." He just realized what he was saying."So you got any headache-curing herbs on you?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-27 00:56:15 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: Last post for the night, please don't let Dece die.IC: Dece clicked, "I think we should stay in groups of two. One group will wait here for Stannis, while the other goes to gave resources. That way if ever of us are attacked, we would have back-up. I think I will wait here, but if you think I would be better suited salvaging parts, I will go in the away team. Keep in mind I have never fought in my life, at least that I remember, so I won't be much help in a fight." As he asked this the Fe-Matoran wondered what those circles were. When they circled him he caught sight of four of their symbols, though there might have been more disks. The images didn't match up to anything in his limited memories, and he only saw quick glimpses of each circle. It would be hard to identify the symbols by memory alone, but maybe if he was lucky he would catch sight of them in real life.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-27 00:56:16 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: "Perhaps we can quick-dodge the splitting up if you just lent me the axe?" Lepidran asked "I can use that to get up high-tree."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-27 00:57:57 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Qathek Qathek was not amused at his banter. "You know nothing of headaches, and I am no Ga-Matoran maid. You will leave, now." His last word he amplified to be loud enough to cause a slight ringing in the ears.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-27 01:00:33 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Solaris was getting annoyed with this person."I can't stand up, I can't walk, I have a concussion, and I can't leave," he growled. "If you want me to leave, you're gonna have to help me out." Solaris smiled, patiently.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-27 01:06:34 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Qathek "I have not the time nor the patience to drag you out of here. I shall leave you to die then; a Rahi patrol is scheduled to pass through here in half an hour. If you do have the will to live, you will ignore your pain and make haste away." With that, he turned away and walked back.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-27 01:14:31 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Solaris spat in the strange Toa's direction and resumed napping against the unconscious Kane-Ra. There was a rustling nearby. That would be the Rahi patrol. Solaris sent out a strong shockwave, and heard several satisfying thumps as the beasts hit the ground. That should show whoever rude person was. Now was a time to rest. He had used too much elemental energy in the past few hours.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-27 01:49:37 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC(Jeni): The toa of air walked over to the Temple in the Kini-nui. "Why...WHY!" OOC: Jeni open for interaction.

• Tags: