BZPRPG: Ta-Wahi

Home of the Lavapool Inn
A banner for the topic
  • Posted 2011-10-17 01:31:12 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Zyckel He watched from the window as the Fire dragon took form. "Those two are going to get themselves into trouble, I just know it." He opened the door, leaning his head out. "Hey, you might want to stop, you might set the Koro on fire!" OOC: As you can see, this Zyckel is nicer. IC: Venator His eyes went wide, there was the creature, and it had taken it's true form. He was going to slay it, and save the Koro! "Dragon... Dragon... DRAGON!" He charged as he screamed, swinging his blade at the flaming Dragon.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-17 01:33:04 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: Then I guess Utu will have to find someone else to fight... :P IC: Salamander Salamander grinned at Utu's words. Without warning, he jumped off the edge of the building and down towards the ground. "Ouch... That kinda hurt... I'm Salamander, and I was kinda bored. Besides, you bumped into me at the Kolhii stadium. I figured I could at least find out who you were. I was getting tired of having to refer to you as 'that rude Toa'..." OOC: The small text is supposed to be under his breath. :D

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-17 01:53:25 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Ic: Acheno Acheno calmly watched the exchange between the twisted Karzahni-esque being and the Toa of fire. She had asked him a question and he was simply biding his time trying to come up with a decent reply, or wondering if it was worth replying at all. At length, after the mutated beast had stalked off, he spoke up slowly but deliberately. "I know where I am, if that's what you mean. This is the charred forest, is it not?" He got the feeling that's not what she meant, so he included another remark to be polite, not that he expected any reply. "Read any good mysteries lately?"

Ic: Danerys immediately got the impression that this guy knew exactly where he was but was just too lazy to leave. Maybe he was tired from a long journey or something, but his out-of-place follow up question seemed to point towards another direction: he was just lazy. "As a matter of fact, yes!" she exclaimed. "Well, sort of. I think it's a mystery, anyway." She came up to the toa and pulled a plaster print from her sack and extended it. It was an impression of a stone wall, likely a mural of some sort, as she explained it. "The language you see here isn't Matoran -- not even close. Now, I don't know who or what wrote this, but it's not alone -- there's an entire civilization waiting to be discovered somewhere here and we might be living on top of its remains! The question remains, however, what became of it and what was its extent. And it's my job to find that all out!"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-17 01:55:22 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC:Not on your life. Who would make a better mortal enemy to Utu than Salamander? Nobody that's who. :PIC: Utu - Ta-Koro Streets, AlleyUtu thought about smashing Salamander's mask inside out but he thought better of it. The Toa was nosy sure, but he wasn't being a problem. Yet. "Who I am is none of your concern. And unless you want to become a concern of mine, I'd suggest you go away." He leaned forward a little, "Unless you really do want to become a concern of mine." Utu finished before turning around and walking away.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-17 01:58:18 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: A lone, steadfast Skakdi walked briskly through the Charred Forest, a small crackling noise emitting each time the clawed foot dug into the ash covered plane. His shoulders were contracted and tight, his vibrant neck muscles jutting out from there place. His face was twisted into a seemingly permanently etched in scowl. I through with playing games. He thought, clenching the icy cold handle of his dagger hard enough for his fingers to numb. It's time to teach the world the rules of life. Time to teach them the name Vuhltak. OOC: Open for Interaction

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-17 02:04:02 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Ic: Acheno Acheno visibly brightened up at the sight of the tablet. "So this is an exact replica of the ah, mural, I assume? Where did you get this?"He could feel a small burst of adrenaline filling his body, slightly muddying his mind. Although others would get excited at the prospect of finding a lost civilization for the glory and subtle leverage in intellectual circles, he was simply overjoyed to have a new question to solve, a puzzle to put together. He stood up with only a slight effort and looked over the tablet with intense curiosity.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-17 02:09:07 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Salamander Salamander chuckled, his eyes shining dangerously. It had been a while since anybody had threatened him, and it was then that he realized just how much he had been itching for a fight these past few days. Salamander crossed his arms, grinning with amusement. "I probably wouldn't care about your identity nearly as much if you didn't make such a big fuss about it. If you don't want people to know your name, just make up a fake name. As for me..." Salamander took off the coat that he always wore and tossed it aside. "I think I'm going to force you to tell me now." OOC: Lessons in tact by Salamander... Oh, the irony. :lol:

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-17 02:12:23 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Ic: Danerys was impressed that this man was interested. "Not so fast," she said, pulling the plaster mold back quickly. "I think it's only fair and courteous if we start this out with introductions, m'kay? I'm Danerys and I'm an archeologist and xenoresearcher slash explorer. You?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-17 02:19:10 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Utu - Ta-Koro StreetsUtu stopped and turned to see Salamander without a cloak. He could hear just down the street the sound of people in the street. No doubt the people still standing around outside the stadium. He started walking again rolling his shoulders as he went. He was almost to the edge of the alley and in conjunction to the street with all the people. He turned around and removed the hood from his head, and unsheathed his massive broadsword, only smaller than Salamander by about a foot and half."No you won't."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-17 02:22:47 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Ic: AchenoAh, Acheno thought. She's one of those outgoing types who likes to know people's names. This threatened to be more work than he was prepared for, but the promise of an undiscovered civilization seemed to balance it out. "Fair enough," he sighed. "I'm Acheno, Toa of plant life and general isolated wanderer blah blah something or other. I really don't do a lot."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-17 02:41:12 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Salamander "Ooh, nice sword. Too bad-Oh, wait. I don't think I'll tell you that." Salamander took a step forward, his arm outstretched. Slowly, he raised his hand so that his palm was facing Utu. Here we go... "Dragon Breath." A blast of flames spewed out of his mouth and past his arm, increasing in size as it flew towards Utu. OOC: The blast is about as wide as the alleyway. :D

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-17 02:53:11 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Utu - Ta-Koro Streets, AlleyUtu saw the flames coming and promptly turned around and started running. The amount of fire Salamander was producing was surprisingly large, and Utu would not be able to block it with an ice barrier. Not for very long anyways. Utu shot out of the alleyway just before the fire did as well, billowing upwards at the end of the alley. Utu heard people scream and smiled sickly.Utu breathed in deeply as though breathing in the fear itself, closed his eyes, and rolled them back. Upon release he opened his eyes now glowing a dark purple. His broadsword now significantly lighter. He turned around to look at the alleyway, the fire almost dissipated now.He smiled a little. It had been so long since he had this strength. The power. The feeling.Salamander came forwards, walking through what was left of the flames. Utu simply looked at the Toa and his scaly armor, a prideful look on his face. Utu shuddered a little. A good shudder. A huge grin spread across his Olmak-like Garai.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-17 03:11:53 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC:"Yes it is in Ta-Koro." The Vortixx told Chimera."Good, i'll be back shortly."Chimera walked off, thinking about the job he just took, was arson and wanton destruction really something he wanted to do? The Toa part of him said it was wrong and that he should have rejected the offer out right, but the other side-dark, wicked part of himself that came from his twisted mutation said he must do what was necessary to survive.Eventually making his way out of the forest and into the village, chimera was able to find the armory fairly quickly-small villages are easy like that-and he entered.The plan was simple, scout out the building, find any weakness and then decide the best way to burn it down.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-17 03:18:33 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Ic: "Cool, awesome. Anyway, this mold was taken from one of my digging sites just outside of the forest in the many ridges around the Hura Mafa river. Whatever civilization made this stuff had to have had a settlement or something there, maybe even a temple or shrine or whatever. I've only started digging a little bit ago, but I uncovered the wall enough to make the mold. I'm actually headed there now, if you want to come and check it out with me!"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-17 03:24:37 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: Ah, I forgot how fun that fear power is... Especially when Salamander is involved. That aside, why are people in Ta-Koro so scared of flames? :P IC: Salamander Salamander stepped out of the alley, already searching for Utu. It didn't take long to find him. The Toa stood in the middle of the street, giving off an aura of supreme confidence. Not only that, but his eyes, previously a light blue, now shone a deep purple. Something's definitely odd about this guy... Salamander pushed his thoughts aside and prepared to attack once more. With a deep breath, he leaned forward, activating his Kanohi Kadin as he fell. The result was that Salamander took flight mere inches from the ground. As he rushed over the street, he shouted once more, gaining altitude as he approached Utu. "Dragon Blaze!" Salamander burst into flames just as he went to deliver s crushing blow to Utu's skull. OOC: Yup. Using the Kadin in his attacks. 'Cause that's how Salamander is. :P

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-17 03:26:50 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC:Chimera entered Zyck's Armor and started looking around, pretending to be interested in the armor but actually looking for weak spots in the building."Excuse me." He said to the owner, Zyckel. "This armor is impressive, how do you make it so fine?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-17 03:36:03 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC:Because it's in the street and flying right at them. :P IC: Utu - Ta-Koro Streets Utu braced himself. Instead of dodging the attack or even attempting to, Utu planted his feet in the ground and stepped forwards, bringing his fist forwards as hard as he could muster. The punch connected with Salamander's head, causing Utu to slide backwards on the ground, but sustaining no damage, aside from his now hurting hand.

• Edited on 2011-10-17 03:47:56 by MicroSnipe
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-17 03:47:15 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: With the temporary completion of the outpost - at least until they could get their hands on some lava - Vejmeq sat down and thought. His bemusement's were interrupted when Toron hobbled over to him and sat beside him, apparently marveling at the idol the two Le-Matoran had made. Curious, Vejmeq asked: "So how did you acquire that injury to your leg in the first place?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-17 03:47:48 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: What. Yeeeeaaah... Whatever. :P IC: Salamander Salalamander hit the ground rolling. His head hurt, but not enough to make him stop fighting. "So let me get this straight. Instead of being smart and swatting me away with that over-sized sword of yours, you instead let me get within striking distance and try to punch me off course." Salamander stood straight up, his eyes glowing bright orange. "Yeah... No. If you insist on carrying around such a big weapon-which I think might be to compensate for something-at least give it the courtesy of use every once in a while..." Salamander stood with his arms crossed, almost as if he was asking for Utu to strike back. OOC; Got to say, I love throwing in insults. :lol:

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-17 03:55:09 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC"Ah, many a being have ask me of this. I recieved it in Ko-Wahi. A journey through the drifts.. I remember the freezing winds and the flying snow. A heat stone away from death. And from the mists of the blizzard came a shadow. I ran, but it was too quick. It had clawed my leg, right through my armour. A quick reaction was to force it away with my power over Iron. I escaped, the pain settling in later on. For most of my days I assumed it was just some frightened rahi trying to ward me away.. Now i am starting to think it was something more.. something darker" He told grimly. He began to have flashbacks of that day, but snapped out of it quickly with a change in his tone "Oh.. uhh.. yes, why do you ask?'

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-17 03:57:33 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Vejmeq said plainly: "It is a detail. Perhaps the nature of the wound may effect the nature in which the healer will fix it. I thought it may be useful."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-17 04:02:52 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC"Your logic in this grants you wisdom. Such thoughts are good to ponder. But as far as i can tell from that day, it was a large, black claw. Muaka or some sort of Nui-Rama that got lost.." He stopped. He didnt want to say its name.. His worst nightmare.. His secret fear for the being that had truely done this too him. Would it ever return to wipe him out? He knew not, hoped not. "Speaking of healers, where is Nikalon?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-17 04:06:24 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC:Even if you lived in a volcano and a massive wall of fire came flying at you, you wouldn't just not care. Admit it. :P IC: Utu -Ta-Koro Streets "I'll use it when I need to." Utu said. "And right now, I don't." He finished before holding out his hand and aiming at the crowd, freezing a Matoran. One or two screamed, others looked on with shock and disgust. Most of them ran. Utu froze the feet of one running, causing him to fall down. Utu quickly grabbed a hold of the Matoran and brought him up effortlessly, facing him to Salamander. Utu breathed in and looked at Salamander, bringing up the sword to the Matoran's neck, holding it there threateningly. "Now tell me Salamander. What do you think this here Matoran's worst fear is? Do you think it's dying? Or do you think it was watching his friend freeze from the inside out?" He asked with a sickening smile. OOC:Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. Utu is more sadistic this time around, in case you didn't notice. :P

• Edited on 2011-10-17 04:18:00 by MicroSnipe
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-17 04:07:21 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: "He is still gone, looking for a healer at Ta-Koro. I do not think it would be a good idea for me to leave to look for him, as it would not be intelligent to leave the outpost defended by only one Toa, should the outpost be attacked."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-17 04:09:44 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Zyckel "Hard work." He explained bluntly to the person who had entered his shop. He never even looked up from his forge, still working on his next masterpiece of metal. "And this here forge." IC: Venator "Dragon!" He shouted, slashing at the flaming fake, then he nticed Salamander's and Utu's fight spreading into the streets. "Two Dragons?!" His eyes widened, this place had it worse than he could have ever imagined.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-17 04:13:27 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC:"Impressive." Chimera said, looking at the forge. using it would be easy, if he could get at it. "Thank you for your time."Chimera walked out and started looking around the outside of the shop. first thing he did was go to the side and activate his Huna to hide himself, then began scouting.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-17 04:14:06 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC"You are right, brother. Maybe send the Le-Matoran to look for him?" He queried, looking over at them still sculpting with the gukko resting nearby

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-17 04:16:10 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: "That may not be intelligent either. I heard something approach the outpost at night the other day, and besides I do not think that Nikaron's delay is anything to worry about."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-17 04:18:13 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC:Chimera stood behind the shop, looking at the wooden crates."These could be useful, but if I want to use that forge then I have to get the owner out. I need a distraction of some kind but what could I do..."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-17 04:18:35 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC"I can see your point there, i too heard something. But then we still need recruits to join us. I am not fit for travel, nor you able to leave me to defend this place. But they can travel to the other villages, spread the word. Let the armies of mata nui come to us"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-17 04:22:05 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: "Alright. If you insist." Vejmeq stood and explained to one of the Le-Matoran what he must do. The Matoran packed, and left. OOC: Attention all people in Ta-Koro. An NPC Le-Matoran has been sent there to inform your characters of the existence of this outpost. You may all interact with it, and give it lines as it is an NPC, but do not seek to harm or kill it. It is an NPC with a purpose, and so please do not hinder that purpose.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-17 04:26:44 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Salamander "Your breath, I'm sure." Salamander spoke in a flat voice, but his eyes gave away his worry. He wasn't even sure that saving the Matoran was going to possible... Salamander turned away and started walking towards the alley, intending to pick up his cloak. "If you aren't going to fight me seriously, I'm out of here. See ya later, 'that rude Toa'!" Without turning to look at Utu, Salamander casually waved his hand ,as if in farewell.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-17 04:32:15 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Venator The Toa ran around the area of the two Dragons and the being fighting one of them, shouting toeveryone else nearby to flee the area. He himself was terrified. One dragon was a fierce fight, but now there were two! He never looked close enough at either to see they weren't real. "Get to safety, everyone! I'm a professional dragon killer! I can handle theses beasts without any problems!"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-17 04:34:46 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC:Chimera saw the fight going on in the street and wondered if it was possible to get Zyckel out of the store to get cover.Deactivating his Huna, chimera ran back in. "You should find safety, those two dragons look like trouble."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-17 04:38:52 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Zyckel "Dragons, don't exist." Zyckel muttered barely loudly enough to overhear. He was worling on the finishing details of his newest creation. "And I know that Fiva is making them."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-17 04:39:41 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Utu - Ta-Koro Streets Utu almost frowned. Salamander was walking away. It was strange. Most Toa would jump at the chance to help Matoran. Utu however smiled when a random Toa came out of nowhere, only helping create an aura of distress, Utu turned the Matoran around. The Matoran spoke in a shaky voice, "D-don't. P-please!" Utu spoke to the Matoran, "If our fiery little friend doesn't comeback by the time I count to ten, I'm going to cut you open." The Matoran called out almost to the point of crying, "Help! Please!" He cried out, major distress in his voice, "Come back!"

• Edited on 2011-10-17 04:55:03 by MicroSnipe
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-17 04:43:50 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Venator He heard a cry from help, and saw one of the Dragons had seemed to have vanished, he walked Past Salamander, who he knew by another name, and saw a Matoran being held by a Toa, and the Matoran seemed terrified. "Protect those who can not save themselves." He walked bravely up to The Toa named Utu, and cleared his throat. "Excuse me, but would you be so kind as to release that Matoran?" OOC: Feel free to beat him up, just don't kill him. :P

• Edited on 2011-10-17 04:44:35 by The Dark Chronicler
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-17 04:49:22 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Utu - Ta-Koro StreetsUtu looked at the newcomer and breathed in deeply. Utu sheathed his sword and brought his hand out quickly, grabbing the Toa's face and pulled downwards, slamming him into the ground face first. After the Toa connected with the ground, Utu turned and kicked hard once or twice, thinking he heard the sound of a few ribs break.He unsheathed his sword from his back once more, this time holding the sword up to the Matoran's neck again."One..."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-17 04:53:23 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Venator His face struck the ground hard, rattling him, then he felt someone, probably the Toa, kicking him. Venator heard the sound of his armor crunching in slightly, making a weird snapping noise. He struggled to his feet. "Sir, please release that Matoran. I don't want to have to hurt you." He was still a little dizzy from smacking the ground head-first.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-17 04:53:28 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: I was not aware Toa had ribs...ICToron turned to his fellow Toa, it at not been long since the two matoran left. "I do grow worrisome, brother. Not that Nikaron has been gone for a while, nor the le-matoran, but of panic they both may spread. We send word of an army to help us, would this not cause concern in the turaga that an attack approaches?"OOC: Also, the Two Le-Matoran are still open for interaction. Talk to them, theyll ask you to join us.

• Tags: