BZPRPG: Ga-Wahi

Ga-Wahi
A banner for the topic
  • Posted 2011-10-15 00:19:28 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: Welp, I'm speechless. In that case, Tren Krom is probably your best frame of reference. IC: Navayak beamed at Vrana before turning to Cadias. "How about you, my friend? Would you care to join us as well?" he inquired.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-15 00:23:30 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: (Cadias) Cadias listened, and came to the conclusion that Navayak was completely insane. "Flock, as in Rahi, or is your flock your followers?" "I'd be pleased to meet them," he added hastily. OOC: I'm already drawing up plans in my head for the crazy Matoran. It might be fun for Navayak to meet him, should I create him. =P

• Edited on 2011-10-15 00:24:25 by Cadias
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-15 00:29:02 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: YES. There are never enough nutjobs. NEVER. IC: "Why, my followers, of course! I am no farmer, nor am I a Baron, so your assumption that I meant rahi is baffling! Nevertheless, we must depart now to catch any of them. They do not stick around my chapel for long." Whistling an innocent tune, Navayak turned and left for his home and "chapel", forgetting entirely why he came to the village in the first place.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-15 00:34:14 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Vrana He looked at Cadias and shrugged, before following after Navayak. He whispered to Cadias. "This guy seems a few planks short of a bridge, if you get my meaning."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-15 00:50:36 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: (Cadias) "I quite agree," Cadias whispered back. And, just in case Navayak overheard them, he said out loud, "Didn't you say something about needing planks, Father Navayak?" OOC: I'm working on the Matoran's profile in Word. Who knows, being a nut might be fun. :P

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-15 01:03:24 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: "...Planks? No, no, I am not needing planks! My home has all the planks it could need. Come, come! They must have nearly left by now!" Navayak sped up ever so slightly, still moving at a leisurely stroll home. He turned to his right to converse with thin air on the finer points on the banana shaped world as he walked, not noticing if his new friends were following or not.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-15 01:05:40 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Vrana Vrana was still following, wondering who would let themselves be lead by this Skakdi willingly. "Navayak, how long until we get there? It may be easier If I just fly us there.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-15 01:08:30 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: (Cadias) Cadias stopped to stare at Navayak for a few seconds before resuming walking. "Well," he muttered to himself, "this ought to be an interesting experience." OOC: Gotta go for now.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-15 01:10:46 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: "It's just up ahead! Look, you can see the sound tower now!" Navayak pointed eagerly off into the distance, indicating a ship's mast rising above the wreckage of the ship itself a quarter of a mile ahead. "Just below the sound tower is my front porch, and on the other side of that is the chapel! Look, you can see the steeple now!"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-15 01:13:30 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Vrana "Your home is a ship?" Vrana scratched his chin lightly. "I've had dreams about living in a cave with a ship before..."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-15 01:19:26 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: "What? No. My home is a home. That ship is a ship. Are you sure you're sane, Vrana? You don't seem all there to me." Navayak swatted at a mosquito on his face, muttering curses under his breath.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-15 01:21:55 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Vrana He shrugged slightly, muttering to himself. "And I thought Mata Nui followers were insane."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-15 01:35:35 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: (Cadias) "You have an.. interesting home, Navayak," said Cadias. "I'm sure it's quite nice." He thought for a moment. "I'm sure Vrana's sane, he just thinks a little differently from you." OOC: I've got the other profile pretty well typed up. Part of the reason I'm eager to get it done is because having one character is rather dull. Just not enough going on, you know? I'll probably have Aurix (the new character) meet with Navayak at some point if you're willing. I think it's too good of a chance to pass up.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-15 01:40:34 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: "Why thank you! I found it myself!" Navayak beamed with pride and gestured to a rope ladder hanging on the port side of the ship as they drew close. "Please, my friends, make yourselves at home while I go rouse my followers." With that, Navayak walked around the bow of the ship to go and try and convince the shells of matoran to come meet the "Two fine gentleman Father Navayak brought over". OOC: I would have no problem having them meet up at all.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-15 01:44:47 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Vrana He decided to follow Navayak anyway, ignoring the suggestion to make himself comfortable. He was wondering what part of the ship Navayak used for his people.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-15 01:52:21 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: (Cadias) Cadias glanced around the ship. Seeing both Navayak and Vrana walking the same direction, he followed them.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-15 02:13:59 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Navayak walked to his altar and turned to face the assembled corpses before him, smiling at them as a paent would at their children. "Brothers! I bring two new friends to us! I urge you to accept them as you do me, for they are not like you, and neither am I. But do not judge them, for have I not told you that we are all the same, bound by spirit to the same end? We shall all be one in the Great Ending, and these two shall be with us! Please, make them welcome!" Navayak waved to Vrana and Cadias as they rounded the bow. "Friends! Meet my congregation!" Navayak said, gesturing to the final resting place for so many matoran.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-15 02:17:57 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Vrana He walked up to the first of the corpses, sniffing them. "I think you let your congregation get a little stale." He lightly tapped one, and it's head came of. The panicked leaped back in surprise. "Eeh. I thought that one was half alive for a moment." He quickly placed the head back on, hoping Navayak wouldn't notice. OOC: Navayak brought a scavenger who eats dead things, to a boat of the dead. This won't end well. :P

• Edited on 2011-10-15 02:18:50 by The Dark Chronicler
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-15 02:27:35 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: "Oh, him? He has a tendency to...Lose his head! Aha! Ahahaha!" Navayak laughed good-naturedly and walked over to Vrana, giving him a friendly, if somewhat hard, pat on the back. "What do you think of them, my friend? Are they not the most welcoming matoran you have ever met?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-15 02:29:58 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: (Cadias) Cadias could feel his stomach rebelling at the sight of the corpses, and the smell didn't help either. "Excuse me, Navayak, but I think something I ate earlier must have gone bad. I'm going to step outside into the breeze, where it's cooler. It may help." Cadias staggered out of the boat and stood gasping in the fresh air, trying to control his stomach.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-15 02:33:03 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Vrana "Yes, very... welcoming." Vrana was having the same reaction to the smell. He ate corpses, but nothing this horrible. "I think I need air too." He quickly followed Cadias.

• Edited on 2011-10-15 02:33:34 by The Dark Chronicler
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-15 02:39:07 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: "Eh. Philistines." Navayak shrugged and sat down next to a corpse literally missing half its armour. He calmly looked at it and began engaging it in a philosophical debate on the finer points of hedge trimming.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-15 02:43:17 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Vrana Vrana decided something had to be done about the Navayak. He stepped back inside. "You followers are dead Navayak." He explained, wincing from the stench.

• Edited on 2011-10-15 02:43:24 by The Dark Chronicler
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-15 02:45:13 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Navayak stared at Vrana, cocked his head to one side, and lifted an inquisitive eyebrow. "...No, they aren't, Vrana. Why would they be talking to me if they were dead?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-15 02:48:55 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Vrana Vrana was trying to think quickly, when inspiration struck. "It is a trick of Mata Nui's followers! They want you to keep talking to the dead bodies, so there is no one to prove that Mata Nui isn't the real great power." He paused for a second to emphasize his imaginary point. "Think, with you in here teaching dead bodies, there is no one teaching the world again Mata Nui's lies!"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-15 02:53:33 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Navayak gasped in surprise and looked at the bodies, finally seeing the truth about his flock. "No! How insidious!" Navayak knocked the head off one of his corpses and looked around in horror, before slumping back down on the bench. "So, my entire life's work has been a lie, convincing each of these ex-matoran that my gods were real?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-15 02:56:23 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Vrana "No, or course not! I'm sure they heard you from... wherever you believe dead people go. I bet you brought every single one to believe." He suggested, waving his arms to emphasize his point, and keep Navayak from getting upset. "But now, it is time to teach the living."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-15 02:59:56 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Navayak drew himself to his full height. Well, full height, considering his bad leg. He looked around the ship and nodded to himself. "Yes, Vrana, you are correct. My work here is done. I must convert those who have yet to perish before it is too late. Thank you for showing me the light."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-15 03:02:57 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Vrana He grinned and patted the much taller Navayak on the pack, dodging his spines. And he whispered to himself. "I have a feeling I'm going to regret this."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-15 03:03:29 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: (Cadias) Cadias, nearly bent double, heard what Vrana was saying. "He's right! That would be just like Mata-Nui.... ooooohhh... and I'm sure you saved them." Cadias decided that it wouldn't be wise to talk any longer, for fear of his stomach betraying him.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-15 03:12:00 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: "Come, my friends, let's leave this graveyard behind. There is nothing for us here." Navayak left the "chapel" as if he'd never believed the bodies were ever alive, climbing up onto the deck of his ship to pack up his meager supplies.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-15 03:13:56 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: at the moment, I'm using an iPad and therefore am unable to change fonts, formatting, etc. on these posts, as I am at a total loss for how to code it in manually. Therefore, for the moment I will be putting brackets around a phrase to indicate that it's supposed to be in italics, [like this.]IC: Akinii burst out of the ocean waters by Ga-Wahi, gasping for air. He clambered out of the ocean onto a conveniently placed boulder, filling his lungs with oxygen and coughing out water simultaneously. He muttered a Matoran swear word. [i hate water,] he thought angrily. After a few minutes of heavy breathing, he took in his surroundings. Water. For the next 500 yards. Before land could be reached. He swore again.He suddenly realized he had no idea where he was, or why he'd just woken up at the bottom of the ocean. Confusedly, he looked around some more. [Where the hey am I?]Another few minutes later, after swallowing some more water (and coughing it right back up) he was on land. [Finally.] He noticed a small village of some kind that was placed on some giant lily pads. [Great. A village built on lily pads. Brilliant.]

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-15 03:15:45 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Vrana For some strange reason, Vrana wanted to take the head of one of them. He felt strangely like the screaming face belonged to him. He shook it off, and exited the ship. "Where will we go, wherever it is, I can possibly fly use there."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-15 03:40:17 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: (Cadias) Cadias had just won the battle against his gut, but was still putting up with minor rebellions. So, this is what Makuta must feel like. Except I doubt he gets sick to his stomach. "Where do you think we should go, then? Maybe to the village, to stock up on supplies?" Cadias didn't dare say food. He didn't want to give his gut any more ideas. OOC: Well, my crazy character is all ready. Although I doubt he can reach Navayak's level of awesomeness. :P

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-15 03:44:01 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Vrana "That works for me, I'm up for heading back to the village." He commented, stretching his powerful wings, ready to fly. OOC: Nothing will ever reach the crazy awesomeness of Navayak. :P I've been drawing my RPG characters, and I had an idea. I can draw a group photo with Cadias, Navayak, and Vrana. What do you two think?

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-15 03:56:31 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: (Cadias) "I second that! Er.... is flying... turbulent?" OOC: Indeed. But something interesting might happen. Navayak might actually convert someome! :P I think that sounds absolutely awesome! :biggrin: l be able to do a little work in Photoshop to get something for my avatar, too.. Not a lot, though. I'm terrible at art and not very skilled in Photoshop either. Ah well, such is life. :P

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-15 04:01:01 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Vrana "No, of course no-... Yes, it is, very turbulent, depending on where you fly." Vrana explained, deciding not to lie. OOC: Oh no... now there will be two of him! :P One to try to convert Cadias, and one to try to convert Vrana. Glad to hear it, though I'll have to wait for Xaeraz before I start drawing. Though it won't be in color, I'm terrible at coloring things in.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-15 04:12:57 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: I have no problem with that, TDC! Not a one! In fact, I welcome your art with open arms and also fistfulls of cash. And you are both too kind when it comes to Navvy. He's surely not THAT cool. IC: Navayak piled his remaining food into his sack, along with some wood blocks he was carving and his tiny collection of literature. He swung down over the side of the ship right behind Cadias with a quiet whump and smiled. "I heard talk of travel!"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-15 04:17:04 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: Not that cool? That's not how my mind sees him! Though if you guys could P.M me with any important details you want added to your characters, ones that may not be in their profiles, it would be a great help. IC: Vrana "Yeah, we were thinking of heading back into the village to get supplies, and then go... somewhere." Vrana explained, clacking his claws together.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-15 04:26:25 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: (Cadias) If Vrana was looking closely at Cadias, he would have seen the dark orange take on a slight shade of green. He gulped. "I think I need to sit down." OOC: And enter... the insanity!... Ok, he isn't extremely insane. I just can't channel Navayak's kind of insanity without loosing control. Makes you wonder how Xaeraz does it. :P IC: (Aurix, from Ta-Wahi) Aurix walked across the beach, a smile on his face. The air here was refreshing and cool, and the sea breezes pleasant. Absently, he wondered why the Voices warned him away from Ga-Wahi. Staying away from the sea made sense, because swimming wasn't his strong point, but it was so nice here. Surely his carvings would sell well, and maybe he'd find someone else that could hear the Voices. After all, he couldn't be the only one, could he?The Matoran wandered down the beach to Ga-Koro, still smiling. OOC: Oh, Xaeraz. You have no idea how awesome Navayak is to me. Kind of reminds me of the time I spoke in a false Scottish accent and everyone was totally amazed. Accurate accent impressions aren't all that great. :P (True story, btw..)Besides, you pull off insanity so well! Aurix generally has rational thoughts mixed in with craziness. 'Surely his carvings would sell well,' mixed with 'maybe he'd find someone else who can hear the Voices.' Navayak is much more consistent than that. @ Dark: Cadias doesn't really have any special features besides those listed in his profile, which are brief. Feel free to use a bit of imagination with him. I eagerly await your masterpiece! :biggrin:

• Tags: