BZPRPG: Le-Wahi

Le
A banner for the topic
  • Posted 2011-10-16 16:42:51 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC(All): "Do we know if we're the only ones who this happened to?""It could be a confined event to us. Perhaps there is something connecting all of us together, and that caused us to....well, whatever happened here."Mirr spoke up. "So, maybe the Makuta dosen't rule the island?" Ariga looked down, then back up. "Perhaps. Pourge, can you feel the Xa-kuta?"Pourge, not speaking yet, was currently in the middle of a Psycho breakdown. He had lost his magic, and now was in a new place. Oh right, and the whole split personality thing too. "N...N...No....""Okay then, we better head to the villages to get some answers. Mirr, Jeni, and Rivera, you're with me. Black Mage, Pourge, Baron, you go to Ta-koro. And Zand, Sura, you look for any toa teams. Like the Elemental Spectrum, or the Seven Deadly Spins...I think those are their names. We will meet up at the Kini-nui in one week with our findings. DISMISSED!" Ariga chuckled. "Okay then, no Sonic, no TARDIS, but this time I have more than 20 minutes."The two ex-magicians and the Baron moved through the vinery, going to the Charred Forest. Ariga and co. began to travel towards Le-koro. Zand then began walking towards the colder parts of the island, Sura not far behind.-----------LoveMardi had found the grove she had lived in for over 1100 years...and her hut wasn't there. Not even a minor remanant of it. Just a completley empty grove.She ran as fast as she could to Le-Koro. OOC: Baron, BM, and Pourge to Ta-wahi.Zand and Sura to Ko-wahi.LoveMardi open for interaction.Ariga and Co open for interaction.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 16:56:22 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: Guess I'm going to start up again. Anybody up for interaction? IC-Dendron: A tall Toa of Plantlife was walking calmly through the jungle. He had a pack on his shoulders, and hanging from it, a small baton with an unknown use. And then, somewhat surprisingly given the amount of trouble going on, he had a lute in his hands and was playing calmly. After a while, he came to a small grove. "Ah," he sighed contendedly. "Coming here always makes me calmer." That said, he then sat down and began to play a strangely familiar tune. Then he sang. "Alas, my love, ye do me wrongTo cast me oft discurteously,And I have loved you so long,Delighting in your companie. Greensleeves was all my joyGreensleeves was my delight,Greensleeves was my heart of gold.And who but Ladie Greensleeves..." As soon as he finished the refrain, he thought he heard a noise. He pulled off his pack, which turned out to actually be a case for the lute, and stowed his instrument. He then pulled out his staff and used his control over plantlife to make it grow out from the center baton to a length of three feet on either side, until the staff was as tall as him. "Well," He said to himself, "Either I'm going to find a small Rahi, or a large person. Time to see." That being said, he carefully stalked off into the Jungle, staff in hand.

• Edited on 2011-10-16 17:09:52 by Kal Grochi
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 17:08:25 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC(LoveMardi): The toa of Plantlife turned around, hearing a strangely familiar tune. "Who...What...Is..." Another toa of plantlife was in her grove. HER GROVE. A negative emotion. Mardi is definitly been refused with me.OOC: That would be you, Dendron.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 18:04:36 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: I didn't intend for it to be the same grove, but you made it that way. Time for some fun. IC-Dendron: Dendron heard someone speak, so he brought up his staff and turned around. "Oh, hello!" He said cheerfully, seeing another Toa of Plantlife near him. He collapsed his staff and stowed it back on his case. He calmly walked over to the other Toa, not noticing the anger that she didn't even try to conceal. He was too happy meeting a new face. He held out his hand to the other Toa. "My name is Dendron," he said. "Who might you be?" OOC: Don't rip his hand off please. :P You can backhand, punch, kick or scratch him though, wichever you prefer.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 18:10:54 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC(LoveMardi): CONTROL YOUR EMOTIONS LOVE!"I am....Love...Indigo....This is....my...grove..." She struggled to control her negative emotions. A vine reached down from the trees and shook his hand."Im sorry...not used to....negative emotions...."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 18:16:36 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC-Dendron: Dendron shook the vine, laughing, then brought down his hand. So, Dendron thought, Her name is love. Hopefully nobody takes that the wrong way while I'm talking to her, eh? "No problem, Love," Dendron said, looking into the Toa's eyes. "My name is Dendron. So, what exactly brings you to this grove? I come because it's a rather calming place, myself. I can just imagine myself swimming in an endless sea of calmness here...ah well, that's beside the point. So, why exactly are you upset? You also seem rather angry, too. If I've given offense I can leave, if you give the word."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 18:49:35 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • {Time Stamp: Xeth, The Pighammer, shores of Le-Wahi, approaching-dawn} Sometimes, an assassin relied on a strict order for a plan to go accordingly. Other times, chaos was just as good of a tool. In this circumstance, chaos had lent a friendly hand. Xeth had been perched above the ship near the crow's nest, silently observing the crew mates' tendencies and duties about the ship. The lookout was in a heap at the floor of the crow's nest, and Xeth was fondling one of his daggers slightly absent-mindedly, waiting for the crew to finish their tasks and head to their bunks, leaving only one or two left for night watch. That was the plan, originally. Wait for nap-time, take out the lookouts silently, and then proceed to rob the entire ship blind of everything they had and a nice pirate captain head for a hefty bounty. That was the plan. But then chaos popped in for a hello. A huge pyre erupted at the center of the ship, clearly the work of sabotage or other criminals like himself. Xeth watched with bemused interest as ship mates scrambled and barked meaningless orders as a series of raiders leapt onto the ship, some of which seemed to be equally bewildered by the now flaming mass of char and wasted wood as the crew. As the fires spread and distraction was at a high, Xeth shrugged, activated his Huna, and kicked off his jet pack. With the glow of the embers below, no one could distinguish the flames from his back from the ones flying everywhere in a circus of orange and yellow. He landed softly before the cabin entrances, took a quick sweep around, making sure the whole attention of the ship was focused on the other intruders and the fire and without further ado, crept inside. Beds were empty. Treasures were vulnerable. Invisible to the naked eye, Xeth took out a sack almost bigger than himself and began haphazardly tossing trinkets and jewelry and finely-crafted weapons into the sack, left behind seemingly for his picking pleasure. He marched down the aisles of hammocks and bunks, sticking his nose up at lesser trifles and taking what sparked his interest. He even nabbed a pillow with an interesting home-spun design. Probably from a grandmother. How sweet. Xeth was quite pleased with himself, humming over the sounds of screams and bellows and crackling wood above. He made his way to the captain's corridors, an overstuffed sack seemingly dragging itself down the smoke-filled halls jiggling and clacking like an overstuffed Christmas morning. There was a thunderous smash above and the ceiling gave way as a flaming mass of a person crashed down, hard. It was Eidolon, but Xeth did not know Eidolon and frankly had no interest in changing that now. He side stepped the groaning individual and kept on his merry way, beams of flickering orange light pooling into the dark corridors from above. Finally, the captain's quarters. Dramatically, the small figure kicked open the door Kool-Aid style, de-activating his Huna. To his disappointment, the captain was not there. He must have been upstairs, being important or something. Not wasting any time, Xeth began to rummage through everything he could get his hands on, chucking them into the sack leaning against the wall next to the ajar door. The captain was quite the collector, and there were more than a few special items Xeth took extra care with. Some maps here, a sword crafted from a Kikinalo horn there, a very nice wood-handled revolver, and what appeared to be a necklace with a massive Muaka fang dangling from it. All went sailing into the now almost-overflowing sack. Proud of his work, Xeth drew out his over-sized Magnetized Photon Sniper (or his MPS, as he called it, My Pretty Sally), and charged a massive bolt into the ceiling. Splinters and beams of light flew like shrapnel everywhere, and as the dust and flames began to lick the insides of the cabin, Xeth promptly grabbed the sack, hoisted it over his shoulders, and kicked off his blasters, sailing into the cool morning breeze and out of sight of the now sinking ship. He didn't get the captain's head, but with the amount of treasures he had now, he didn't need the money for the bounty anyway. With any luck, the captain would be at the bottom of the sea by now. Next mission: to find a safe hiding spot for his new pot of gold.

• Edited on 2011-10-16 18:54:54 by The Captain
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 18:53:59 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC In Lost's vision, he saw the Great Beings watch him with sad eyes. "He is corrupt. He is not fit to be a follower of our kind. We must cast him out." His vision faded, and he woke up, breathing heavily. He was angry again. He unsheathed his golden energy sword in one hand, and in the other prepared his sniper rifle. "C'mon Twiak. We can take 'em."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 19:05:06 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC(LoveMardi): "No...please...stay with me..." She tried to concentrate to use her Mask of Healing, but to no avail. "I...can explain later...I need to get some...medical..." She fell down, unconscious. IC(Ariga, Jeni, Rivera, Mirr): "Nothing that different from what I'm familiar with. Except no Xa-Koronans. Perhaps the Makuta truly isn't here anymore. If so, we probably should leave, Jeni.""Ariga, what do you mean? You cant exactly sail around the world without any widgets. I cant get any either, because I don't know if I still have a house in the Islets."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 19:10:18 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC-Dendron: "Sure thing, no pro...what the bloody...what happened?" He bent down, and shook Love, to no avail. "Great. Well, I don't know what's ailing her, or how to use her Mask of Healing, so to the Koro I go!" That said, Dendron picked Love up, and called down a net of vines. He sat in them, then started to be slung over to the Koro. After a few minutes of flying in various vine-nets, he finally landed at the Koro. He proceeded to make his way to the center of town. "Does anybody know of a doctor hereabouts?" He called, then waited for his answer.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 19:11:31 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC:Twiak crackled in glee and charged forward, swing his large sword wildly.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 19:17:51 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC(Ariga): "Does anyone know a Doctor?"Ariga walked over. "Why yes. Hello, I'm the Doctor. What's your problem?" IC(Mirr, Jeni, Rivera): "That's just like him, running off in the middle of an emergency. So, who wants lunch? I hear there are some nice eats in the jungle." Jeni flew off to go get food."Rivera, could you...come over here?" They walked into a corner."What's wrong?""See this?" He presented the scrap of cloth he wore over his arm. "What about it?""See the Xa-koronan symbol on it? It was enchanted to make it glow. It's still glowing."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 19:50:32 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: The scuffle in the swamp had not gone unnoticed by watching eyes. Scouts from Le-Koro had reported the racket caused by Twiak, Lost, Snelly and Zealokan. Amongst those sent to investigate was the Skakdi Sookus, who suspected he'd been hired simply as a means of getting him out the village. He watched the fight unfold but did not intervene for now. He'd just take down the winners

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 20:11:46 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC:His Gekko was dead. Hua could clearly see that now. Silver blood dropped on top of him, it's source a wing that was in a position that should make any Gekko scream out in pain, or gain her conciousness, and then scream out in pain. Neither of those things were happening.Or atleast, he couldn't hear the Gekko scream out in pain. He could not hear anything at all. There was a loud ring in his ears, a buzz that clearly wanted to indicate that he certainly should not do anything like what he just did again. Hua did not register that, however. He didn't really feel in a position to register anything - His severe blood loss, his damaged ears, his broken leg - because all he saw was a dead gekko. Something which was strangely beautifull...

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 20:18:16 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC-Dendron: "Well, this girl here was just talking to me, and she fainted. It must have been sudden enough that she couldn't use her mask to help, so I think she may have had a stroke. Would you agree?" Something Dendron didn't say was that he'd had some medical training, but this was quite beyond his skills. He glared at the doctor, waiting for an answer.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 20:27:02 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC(Ariga): "A stroke is highly improbable. I do believe I met her before at some point, and she is a skilled medic. No, I do believe that this is not something that would be caused naturally. Something much more improbable." He took a bag out of his larger bag. "Smelling Salts." He used them to wake her up. IC(Ariga, LoveMardi): Love woke up. "Gack! Where...am I? Le...Lewa?" Ariga lowered his head and whispered in her ear. "Love, I know you are a member of the spectrum. I am Ariga. Tell me, do you know where they are?""No...last I remember I was in an inn in...Ta-koro, then I was in Le-wahi... Urgh...""Stay with me." He grabbed the sides of her head. "Try to concentrate. Use your mask. We can talk later."Her mask began to glow a vibrant purple. "I...feel better. Thank you Ariga." She turned to Dendron. "And thank you for helping me get here. Love Indigo, at your service."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 20:33:35 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC-Dendron: Dendron smiled. "No service necessary," he said. "In fact, it should be me who is in your service." So saying that, he gave a flourishing bow to the two who were there. "So, if it wasn't a stroke, what exactly could it be? She was rather upset when I met her, so that may be part of it, but I can't be certain. Could you tell me what you believe it was?" OOC: By the way-Dendron has a British accent.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 20:38:32 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC(Ariga, LoveMardi): "Simply, a large amount of shock. I...can't specify the details on what caused the shock, but I CAN say that it has to do with the Emotional Spectrum. Has she told you about them?"Love, meanwhile, was trying to remember the personality seperating potion.One Aloe Vera Plant, to soothe the wounds,One pound of Molten Protodermis, to meld the souls,One Ice Rock, because that is good too,and a piece of cloth, taken from an evil.Place together in a pot, and cook with lightning,will heal the wound of the soul.For low-carb version, replace evil cloth with newly made flax."Well Mardi, get ready to come back out." she whispered to herself. OOC: Well, so does Ariga. Is IS an Expy of the Doctor.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 20:45:12 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC-Dendron: Dendron looked confusedly at the Doctor. "No, she hasn't. What are they?" He then looked over at Love. "Mardi who? I'm sorry, after years of playing instruments, my hearing is rather fine," He apologized, not wanting Love to be angry at him. OOC: Nice. Low carb version.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 20:56:29 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC(Ariga, LoveMardi): "Erm...Mardi...Well...Its...kinda...erm...complicated?" She said, beginning to return to her ditzy self.Ariga eyed her suspiciously. "Oookay. The Emotional Spectrum. A team of eight. Each represent a certain emotion or feeling. Love, Compassion, Hope, Willpower, Fear, Avarice, Rage, and Despair. Mardi was...and unofficial member. A cheerleader of sorts. The Jimmy Olsen. You don't know who that last one is."

• Edited on 2011-10-16 20:56:46 by Nitro Frost
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 21:00:03 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC-Dendron: "Ah," Dendron said, nodding his head. "That explains why she introduced herself to me as Love. She certainly seemed angry when she saw me at the Grove I met her at, so maybe something about that grove relates to her. Maybe she used to live there, and didn't want other people messing with it, or something.." Dendron shrugged. "Well, I'm out of a job, anybody have something I can do?" OOC: So....multiple personality disorder. This should be fun.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 21:04:55 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC(Ariga, LoveMardi): "Well, I do suppose you could accompany her in a search for the spectrum. If you do find them, go to the Kini-nui in seven days-Next Tuesday, to be precise. It's kinda important." With that, Ariga went off to go and eat dinner with his compatriots.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 21:17:09 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: Where did I get slugface? Well, it sorta just popped into my head, I had to think of something to have Snelly call him. :P IC: Snelly "Fine with me!" Snelly yelled as he rushed toward Twiak, Twiak's sword was swinging wildly, so Snelly countered it with both his katanas, locking there weapons together."You think you can beat a master swordman? I may be new at being a Toa, but I'm not new at swordplay." OOC: Lost and Zealokan fight each other while Snelly and Twiak fight? I'm guessing that's how it will probably play out.

• Edited on 2011-10-16 21:22:17 by Snelly
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 21:22:36 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC:Twiak laughed wildly as he heat up his sword until it was alight with flame."Toa don't matter, all die the same."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 21:31:48 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Snelly Snelly just scoffed, "Is that suppose to scare me? Please, I'm more terrified at getting my eye plucked out by a rabid gukko bird than you." Snelly leaped back several feet. "And you call that piece of burning trash a weapon? No, this is a weapon." Snelly swung one of his katanas into a boulder, cleaving it in two. "You see? These katana's are laser tipped, which means they can cut through almost anything. Beat that." OOC: So my character is a bit of a show off, ya...

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 21:34:36 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC - Decaia - Le-Koro: Keeping an eye out for any "do-gooders," as he called them, Decaia moved amongst the Le-Koro huts. It would be... difficult... to break into one considering how the village was set up -- someone would see him if he wasn't careful. But that didn't bother him; he had practice at this, and as such, he could pull it off. After making sure that he wasn't being watched, the Toa of Water moved around to the back of the hut. He glanced around, checking the area, and then reached for his knife, beginning to cut through the bamboo surface of the hut's wall. Once he had made a big enough hole, he created a thin thread of water, willing it inside, before adding more to it and pressing against either side of the hole. The bamboo creaked and cracked for a split second before breaking, splinters spilling both into the hut and on the deck outside of it. Pausing for a moment to make sure no one had heard, he moved in. The light from the hole was enough to illuminate most of the hut, allowing Sloth to search for anything of worth. Spotting a small basket, he moved towards it, putting it toward him; he smiled upon finding that it did, in fact, contain a number of widgets, which he proceeded to take. Decaia stood up to leave, glancing around the hut again -- and then stopped upon spotting something on the wall. It was a painting of two Matoran, happily sitting together; as both were Le-Matoran, he figured they were the owners of the hut, a suspicion confirmed by the various objects lying around the place, now that he looked closer -- a large bed; more pictures of the two; scrolls...Their seemingly happy life made Decaia's blood boil, his eyes narrowing as a result. He raised a hand at the picture. Outside, a number of beings screamed as a torrent of water erupted from the side of a closed hut, sending splinters of wood flying in all directions. Around the back, a dark blue and black Toa of Water emerged from another hole in the wall, nonchalantly moving to the edge of the platform before grabbing a nearby vine and -- after tugging on it to make sure it was secure -- jumping down to the jungle floor. OOC: If anyone wants to stop a burglar, I'm open for interaction. :P

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 21:35:42 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC:"Oooh i will beat that...hard." Twiak laughed again, and still cackling like mad plunged his sword into the ground. Instantly flames sprung up on the forest floor, tainted by his infection and began to surround his foe.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 21:38:56 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC(Rivera, Jeni): The two males had fallen asleep not too long after dinner. They were about to, when a cascade of water bursted out of the side of a hut. Screams followed and a shape fell to the forest floor. "After him! THIEF!""Rivs! Come on!" Rivera was grabbed by Jeni as she jumped down to the forest floor after the thief, using her Calix and air powers to descend safely. "HEY! STOP!"Rivera dashed after the Thief, as Jeni created numerous tornados to stop him.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 21:40:31 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Zealokan As Snelly fought Twiak (kind of annoyed, as he wanted to kill him himself), Zealokan dashed towards the bounty hunter, yelling 'You work with that thing?! You're no better than him, plundering innocent people!', before holding his arms bent infront of him, then jumping and repeatedly flipping forward, speeding up his movements with Kinetic energy, in a flying pinwheel of silver spinning death. Then the flames sprang from the ground. OOC: Note that I didn't actually say silver, and am not aware of your weakness to it, so you're good for now, Xeren :lol:

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 21:43:42 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Snelly Snelly could already feel the heat beneath his feet, and the awful stench of infection. Snelly looked for the nearest tree, and seeing it jumped to the lowest branch. "You know the best thing about having been on the Gukko Force is you get used to jumping into trees, and I am a Toa of Air, you didn't think I could jump this high? Puddy for brains.." Snelly could see that insulting this manic was probably the best way to distract this guy, as he seemed to be rather simple minded.

• Edited on 2011-10-16 21:59:03 by Snelly
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 21:44:41 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Ic: Senegal was touched on his shoulder, and he instinctively wheeled about and slapped the hand away before realizing who it was. "Don't do that again," he warned to Guloo, who shrugged as he sat beside Senegal on the bleacher. "You always were easily scared," Guloo said, "at least after fights. You still keeping your tradition of silence?" "You know it," Senegal replied. "Someone needs to remember the dead aside from an undertaker, and these people won't do it," he said, gesturing to the benches that surrounded the arena, imagining the rowdy people who would inhabit the seats. "Sport or not, people have no respect for life here. They take every moment for the show it provides them, not realizing the difficulty in killing someone." "They're spectators, Sen," the black toa said, leaning forward. "They observe and cast lots. They're too cowardly to do their own fighting, their own killing. That's why they come to these events." Now it was Senegal's turn to shrug. "I'm here to give them the entertainment they demand, not prove a point. I leave that for the sulking I have with the like of you who are crazy enough to sit and listen," he said with a chuckle. "Once day their greed for blood will come back and bit them in their--" a loud bird cry interrupted Senegal's speech -- "but for now, they support the economy and keep me fed." "Are you happy about that?" Guloo asked. "No," Senegal said flatly. "But I don't care. It's business as usual." Guloo agreed. "There's a little cottage I own in one of the coves of the coast. Feel free to seek it out and use it as you need for reprieve," he offered. "Follow the third road west and you should find it with no difficulty. It has a full bar of brews, too." "Thanks," Senegal said, rising. "I think I'll head there now, since you mention the brew," he said with a grin, one of the first sign of emotion from him. Not more than five minutes later, he was heading toward the blue sea.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 21:48:21 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC - Decaia - Le-Koro: Decaia slid down the vine, quickly arriving at the jungle floor; letting go, he landed on his foot and knee, rolling forward to break his fall before standing up again. He straightened his Mask of Sloth before beginning to move forward, only to stop as someone shouted at him. Turning around, he jumped back as a tornado swept towards him, narrowly avoiding it. He frowned upon seeing a Matoran and Toa chasing after him. He drew his tomahawks from their places on his belt. "Go away," he said simply, willing another water spout to erupt in front of the Matoran; better to eliminate the small fry before moving on to the bigger threat, he figured. Focusing on the Toa as best as he could through the screen of whirling air, he activated his Kanohi, willing her to give up on chasing him.

• Edited on 2011-10-16 21:49:01 by Parugi
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 21:49:55 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC:Twiak laughed even harder and directed the flames to start climbing the tree."Not smart, not smart!" He exclaimed, "You stupid oen in tree..kyahaha, i feast on you. Burnt, my favorite burnt and alive and DEAD KYAHAHA!" OOC: Insulting Twiak generaly doesn't work, for the simple fact that he is not single-mind...he has no mind.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 21:52:55 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC "So be it." He activated his weakened Olmak, and teleported behind the silver Toa. In a quick motion, he caught a stun grenade in the vortex. It went off, knocking them both to the ground. Both were unscathed, the Stun Grenade did nothing more then stop the vortex. He didnt want to hurt anyone. "You are innocent. I wont hurt anyone innocent." He put away his Rifle and his Blade. "I only hurt those who have wronged another. Twiak helps me, and he gets their corpses. I find it... Disturbing. But he does help get those 'Bad People' off the streets. My primary target, is Makuta, so as you can see, I am fighting the same enemy as you Toa."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 21:53:45 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Snelly "Oh no, this tree is on fire, whatever will I do? Well I suppose I could just..." Snelly jumped to the next tree. "Go to this tree." Snelly realized that this current plan wasn't really working, he just had to think of something, something....

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 21:56:25 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC(Jeni, Rivera): Jeni watched as Rivera was blasted in the air...and began to feel her will weakening. No...I...Will...Catch..YOU! She dashed at the Thief, ready to punch at her fastest speed.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 21:59:41 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Falling out of a hammock was one certain way to start the day groggily and without much appreciation for the rest of the day. And it wouldn't have bothered Sisk so much if it hadn't been the third time this week that the hammock had betrayed him. Next time I'll just get-buy a bamboo-mat...he thought. This time it was because of the shouting that took place outside. "After him! THIEF!"Sisk shook his head and grunted. As if the Makuta and Rahi and all those random Toa walking around on the Island didn't cause enough trouble, no, now there were burglars and Vandals around too. The Le-matoran slide a hand across his face and rubbed his tired eyes, before readjusting the hammock and climbing back into it. After all, this was his day off... OOC: Okay, so I do feel like playing all 4 chars from before the downtime again XD

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 22:03:14 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC - Decaia - Le-Koro: Decaia frowned, side-stepping to avoid the Toa of Air's attack. "You've got spirit..," he said quietly, turning around to face her and deactivating his mask. "I hate spirit." He threw one of his tomahawks at her feet, before reaching out to focus his powers through it. The ground around the weapon -- a rough circle with a four foot diameter -- suddenly became as loose as quicksand as Decaia willed the water in the ground to move, while adding more liquid to it. "Don't you have better things to do, girl, that don't involve getting into other peoples' business?"

• Edited on 2011-10-16 22:03:24 by Parugi
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 22:03:15 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Zealokan He turned to Lost, shouting 'This Toa is infected! Tainted by Makuta himself, and you reward him?!' He took his blades, locked the handles together, and threw the Razor-Sharp Boomerang in Twiak's direction, in an effort to save Snelly from the mad man with the flames. Then he stopped. The Mad Man with the Flames. He knew what would happen if he failed to save someone again. The burning. The screaming. And the silence. Enraged by this, he accelerated the Boomerang, adjusting it slightly, aiming for a nice clean cut to the neck. OOC: Snelly, you're right. You are the most mentally stable :lol:

• Edited on 2011-10-16 22:05:14 by Toa Zealokan
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 22:04:09 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC:Twiak yelled, it wasn't for any real reason but he did it any and charged forward, stabbing his sword into the next tree, not only setting it on fire but allowing the infection to spread up it. Doing this allowed him to dodged the Boomerang by mere inches.

• Edited on 2011-10-16 22:05:29 by The True Zedd of Ponypower
  • Tags: