BZPRPG: Po-Wahi

Po
/images/topicbanners/117.png
  • Posted 2011-10-26 01:16:39 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Kahua laughed at Ghar-Knel's mood.OOC: Kahua to Ga-Koro

  • Posted 2011-10-26 01:23:24 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Noran mulled over the words, only the most creative can unlock it. "Creative, Creative." He replied as he screwed the head of the bust back on, thinking about it. He had a possible idea, based upon something he had been told when he was a small matoran, something every matoran was told but barely paid attention to. He pocketed away the bust in a sack and wrapped it around his back. Eventually he walked back to Onewa's hut, still thinking, if Hafu was hiding this information, should he relay it to the Turaga or keep it to himself? He trusted Onewa and thought he deserved to hear what he had found, though in some ways it was very little, and there wasn't enough to back up the wisps of information he had recieved from the bust, and by that proxy, Hafu. IC: Alrin also appeared near Kalama. "Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. Just so we know who in Karz we're actually dealing with here." OOC: Sorry guys I don't have much to say for Kalama's group, anyways its technically three of us, but Kalma is reallly good at playing a group of characters and I mean really good.

  • Posted 2011-10-26 02:04:27 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: [Stronin/Naona] Annoyance flickered over Naona's face. Her captive seemed to forget that they were prisoners, and should be treated as such. However, seeing that there was a dangerous criminal running around, she decided to at least acquiesce with some of their demands. "I will allow you to pursue him," she said grudgingly. "However, I shall be coming with you." She then turned over to her colleagues. "Return to headquarters, I'll handle this." Nearby, Stronin smiled. "That's just like you," the Iron Toa said cheerfully. "Always chasing criminals."

  • Posted 2011-10-26 02:29:35 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Tahuva waited for Garth's response. "Well...is this the one or not?!"

  • Posted 2011-10-26 03:45:20 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Po-Koro):IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Po-Koro): Henkka smiled. With a Toa if Iron and a Toa of Stone helping him catch help, things would be a lot easier. If only Stronin and Naona could put their differences aside and work together to capture Alex. "Let's go then", he said, heading towards the direction Alex had fled to.

  • Posted 2011-10-26 09:14:10 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC:Kohra resisted the pull of the Toa. "I appreciate the concern...but I am fine." she simply said. Clo'on could feel the muscles in the Vortixx arm tense under his grip.

  • Posted 2011-10-26 09:46:09 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC (Lohkar) "In that case," said Lohkar, "off we go." With that he slung himself over the railing and climbed down the rope ladder into the ship's jolly-boat. The rest of the landing-party followed. "Kiox, Gunner, if you'd be so kind as ta take the oars," Lohkar said. They began to row out to the shore. Soon there was a tell-tale judder, and they quickly stepped out onto the sandy Po-Wahi beach. They dragged the boat up the shore a little, out of reach of the tide, and then set off on the Marines' trail. Lohkar led the group, as he knew where they'd gone. He wore his Arthron, allowing him to detect any movement and terrain ahead in the dim light.

  • Posted 2011-10-26 09:58:56 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Po-Wahi):IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Po-Koro): Alex ran. Luckily his host was in excellent physical condition, allowing him to run for a long time before having to catch his breath. He was out of the village by now, running near the shores of Po-Wahi. Henkka would have a hard time catching him now. Unfortunately for them, Alex was not actually fleeing, though. He just needed the edge of ambush. He would seek out Henkka himself and kill him without hesitation. He could not let him live, not if he willed to someday complete his mindless mission of ruining peoples' lives and getting back to his own timeline to conquer it. So lost in thought was Alex that he never saw Lohkar and his crew. He ran straight into the middle of their party, bumping into Raknar and falling to the ground. He lifted his head only to confront someone he knew very well from his previous mission. Lohkar. OOC(@Lohkar's crew): I hope you don't mind the interaction.

  • Posted 2011-10-26 10:04:23 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • OOC: Not at all ;) IC (Lohkar) Lohkar looked down at the Toa who had just run straight into the midst of his shore-party. He'd taken his Arthron off for a minute to feel the desert wind on his face, and thus hadn't noticed him. "An' who might you be?" he asked the prone Toa.

  • Posted 2011-10-26 10:12:58 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Po-Wahi):At first Alex was surprised at Lohkar's question. Then he remembered that he was now in a completely different form - and that this timeline was not the same it had been when Alex had first encountered Lohkar. In fact, this was a perfect opportunity. "Um, just a traveler... looking for a job", he said, noticing the powerful-looking figures forming the crew. At the same time, Alex couldn't help feeling amused by the similarity of his first encounter with Lohkar to the one now.

  • Posted 2011-10-26 10:24:20 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC (Lohkar) "I recommend Po-Koro," said Lohkar. "It's over that way." He strode off again, following the route he knew the Marines had taken. OOC: Lohkar ain't interested :P

  • Posted 2011-10-26 10:34:49 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • OOC: Well, Alex's gonna try, anyway. IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Po-Wahi):As Lohkar turned away from him, Alex used the powers of his host to magnetize Lohkar's feet to the ground, thinking Not so fast, pirate... "Just one thing before you walk out on me", he said. "I'm searching for a... friend. His name is Maa. Onu-Matoran. Do you, by any chance, happen to know him or where he might be?"

  • Posted 2011-10-26 10:38:15 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC (Lohkar) Lohkar frowned as he suddenly became unable to move his feet. "Maa?" he said. "Never heard of 'im." And yet...no, must be deja vu. "Now if ya don't mind, we've got some rather important business to attend to. An' it would be helpful it I could use my feet." OOC: The odd effects of alternate timelines...

  • Posted 2011-10-26 10:41:50 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Po-Wahi):Alex waited for a moment before releasing Lohkar. He had been right all along, then. This timeline had nothing to do with the one he had been before. Still, the thought of attacking and killing Lohkar felt so appealing... "What kind of business?" Alex kept inquiring, ignoring the fact he was probably annoying the pirate a bit too much.

  • Posted 2011-10-26 11:19:39 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC (Lohkar) "The kind that isn't any of yours," Lohkar replied as he continued off, not even looking back at Alex. Lohkar suspected that if the Toa of Magnetism kept on like this, Raknar would probably rip his head off.

  • Posted 2011-10-26 11:45:03 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: "I have to disagree milady. You clearly are not." Clo'on persisted, "Your arm is suffering under a pestilence. Possibly even an effect of the Madness. I insist that you be treated."

  • Posted 2011-10-26 13:05:19 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC (shore of Po-Wahi):If the Toa of Magnetism kept on like this, Raknar would rip his head off.As it was, he took quick step forward to be within axe-range before the Toa could magnetize him, too. "We're kinda busy," said the Skakdi. "If you'd be so kind as to freakin' leave" -- and he pointed toward Po-Koro.Why was he so interested in Lohkar? Raknar glanced to the Lesterin, back to the Toa; they didn't seem like long-lost twins or anything. Thus, there was no reason for him to continue his prattling.Raknar fingered his axe threateningly.

  • Posted 2011-10-26 13:05:35 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC - Kiox - InfernavikaKiox came to stand by Lohkar, his arms crossed and his expression bored."Beat it," he demanded, resting his hand on the hilt of his sword, "Before I make you."

  • Posted 2011-10-26 14:35:33 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Marda Marda stood in her boat, staring at the Infernavika sailing away. "Okay." she mumbled. "NOW I'M TICKED OFF!" she yelled. The Toa who manned the boat immediately began working, and soon the Dark Interloper was shooting towards the ship. "Hawke, if this happens again I'd thank you kindly to burn their sails or something. NOBODY IGNORES ME!" she told the Toa of Fire, who had been oddly silent.

  • Posted 2011-10-26 16:57:47 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • Ic: Kakaru "You mean do this without expecting any widgets in return? Arenethas, I need the-" Kakaru paused and hefted another small wooden beam of the pile of rubble, trying to find the Po-Koronian Toa. "Wait, what? I know that, I just-" Another pause. "All right, what the karzahni."

  • Posted 2011-10-26 17:01:51 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Po-Wahi): Alex wasn't used to following orders or to retreat. Still, the presence of so many warriors who were willing to kill him at Lohkar's command were enough to send him backing away. Alex was evil, not stupid. Kiox and Raknar threatened Alex and made him back off even more. "All right, no need to get so heated up", he said. "But I'm not going to Po-Koro. Neither should you. There's a Toa of Air and a Toa of Iron terrorizing it. They'll kill anyone in sight." Alex was far from Lohkar's crew by now. "Good luck!" he shouted and let the group go on their way. * IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Po-Koro): "So, you wanna prepare somehow for our little trip to the desert?" Henkka asked Naona and Stronin. "My guess is Al-I mean, that Toa of Magnetism is there even now. He was wearing an Iden and might be watching us, so we'd better be careful... and quick."

  • Posted 2011-10-26 17:40:47 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • OOC: You flatter me Mask. ^_^ Though remember each Marine has their own tale you can involved yourself in so don't hesitate to strike up a conversation if the mood strikes you. IC:UNEARTHED UNKNOWN TEMPLEPO-WAHI, 2309 HRS Kalama looked at the temple sizing it up from the angle he was at, judging the best way to walk to try and find the secondary way in. Temples as big as these ALWAYS had some other kind of secondary entrance hidden from public eye. "'Lady' Yorlonda, as she calls herself, is similar to Tokain in terms of work." "We both work in artifact reclamation." The stone Toa rumbled. "Only difference is ah get paid to recover artifacts for other people. Yorlonda simply keeps the most valuable ones, usually those arcane in nature, while selling off the more useless pieces for greater sums of money then they're actually worth. But you know how it is. Bury a 5 widget piece of jewelry for over a thousand years and when you dig it up you'll have people offering you 5 million widgets for it and even a few might attempt to have you killed so they can get their hands on a piece of history for free." Kalama shook his head. "Sad, but true. Once I pulled an ordinary jar from a house that had been overgrown for 200 years. 3 assassins attacked me that night working for three different employers hoping to get their hands on whatever I pulled from the swamp to use to impress their friends with. I even found that same jar a month later in some rich Po-Koroan's home when he threw some kind of socialite party and mother was invited to attend. Claimed he'd gotten it from some excursion in Onu-Wahi and that it was used in some Ko-Matoran ritual." Kalama chuckled. "Load of Maha dung the whole crock. I would have called him out on it but mother told me to behave and not make anyone's life difficult that night." Kali gave Kalama a look of shock. "You? Behave?" Kalama gave her an innocent look. "I have no idea what you may be attempting to allude to. I'm my mother's good boy." It was all Kali could do to keep from bursting out laughing at the ridiculous statement and she ended up trying to stifle the coughing fit that overcame her. Juno came back with Nuraka. "No good sir. They're crawling all over the entrance and Yorlonda is with them. They don't look like they've made any headway what so ever so we'll be here all night if we just attempt to wait them out." Juno reported. Lei and Yuni came around at another angle. "Cor dis be wun tuff nut ter crack lad. We'ff scourrred our side and nuffink Oi can see." Maya and Hotu returned. "Nothing on our side ether Commander." Kalama looked around. He then glanced at Nala who suddenly appeared when no one had been looking. "Status?" "Whoever is following us that was on that boat behind us is still on our trail. They know where we were going but they're still shadowing us quite clumsily I might add." Kalama frowned. "Resourceful buggers. I think they pulled something out of thin air if they're still follow us because I KNOW we executed that landing perfectly or we wouldn't have even gotten this close. Yorlonda may not be nobility but she does have money and she and her goons are no joke." Giving the temple one last examination before starting to walk forward he said, "We'd better keep moving. If they're as clumsy as you say they are Nala it's only a matter of time before they get spotted and bring attention to the fact they have intruders in their perimeter. We'll have to hurry and find some kind of side entrance or vent-" Suddenly the Matoran vanished into a plume of sand as if the ground had just swallowed him. "KALAMA!!!"

  • Posted 2011-10-26 18:05:23 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • OOC: Kanohi Arthron :P I saw everything you did. IC (Lohkar) Lohkar watched the entrance to the temple, and the Marine squad crouched nearby who were spying on Yorlonda and her hired help, from behind a large rocky outcrop. The rest of his crew crouched behind him, making sure they weren't visible to anyone in the temple area. He turned round to face his crew. "Right, lads," he whispered. "Probably don't need ta worry about Yorlonda's lot yet, they're not makin' much progress. "There's nine Marines in total, plus four Toa. An' it looks like they've got a ShadowWalker with 'em. I picked 'er up usin' this - " he tapped the Kanohi Arthron in his hand " - so I reckon they know we're followin' 'em." He turned back to look over the edge of the outcrop. "As they're not confrontin' Yorlonda, my guess is they're lookin' for a backdoor entrance o' some sort - " Suddenly one of the Matoran disappeared in a puff of sand. "THERE!" Lohkar hissed. "Either that's a trap, or they're in. Get ready ta move out, stealthy-like. We can't 'ave Yorlonda an' 'er goons spottin' us. The minute all the Marines are down, we follow 'em." He donned his Arthron once more. "I'll keep tabs on 'em 'til they're all down usin' this. Can't 'ave that liddle 'Walker o' theirs sneakin' after us, can we?" OOC: Using my Arthron I can see every move you make, Kalama - which naturally means you have to tell me if Nala or anyone tries to sneak off.Oh, and won't Yorlonda's lot have noticed the "vast plume of sand" and shout of "KALAMA!"?

  • Edited on 2011-10-26 18:08:16 by Ghosthands
  • Posted 2011-10-26 18:15:34 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC (Traxin, Po-Koro): Deciding that no one would come to sunny Po-Wahi in search of an assassin, Traxin hopped to his feet, and, activating his Kanohi Huna, vanished. He decided that the fastest way to a place where people would go looking for an assassin, Xa-Koro, was to pass through Kini-Nui, and take a path straight down the island. After a while, he eventually reached the edge of Ko-Wahi, which he avoided-- Snow meant footprints, and if he was being followed, which was possible, then footprints were bad. He went around, until he got to a rocky cliff overlooking Kini-Nui. OOC: Traxin to Kini-Nui

  • Posted 2011-10-26 18:25:37 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Po-Koro): Alex's spirit form floated in the air around Lohkar, watching and listening to their every move. He saw Kalama being swallowed by sand further away and Lohkar commanding his troops to advance. This was very interesting, to say the least. Not only Lohkar existed in this universe, but it seemed Kalama and everyone else Alex had met during his past adventure did. He was intrigued by how Kalama and Lohkar were enemies in this timeline. They'd been allies in the one Alex had been to before. This was perfect. Perfect for Alex and his twisted plans. Henkka could wait. He would pursue and track Alex all the way here anyway. Alex guided his spirit back into the body of Syyge, which was hidden far away from the temple. Alex had used Syyge's Iden to make the scouting trip. At first he had been quite afraid to use the mask. He had theories about where the spirit of his host was stored whenever he was transferred into a new body. One theory had been that the spirit still existed in the host body, only dormant. In that case, using an Iden would give the host a chance to control himself again. He might even be able to block the return of Alex. Therefore, using the Iden was a great risk. A risk he was willing to make. Fortunately, Syyge's body had been waiting lifeless in its hiding place. That meant that his spirit didn't even exist here currently. Where might it be then? Alex moved Syyge closer to Lohkar and his crew, doing his best to stay out of the radar of the Arthron. He then activated the Iden again and moved his spirit form close to the temple, spying and hoping to gain information.

  • Posted 2011-10-26 18:43:01 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC (Lohkar) Unfortunately, his best wasn't good enough. Lohkar noticed a blip on his echolocation, heading towards them. He couldn't make out who it was, but it was Toa-sized. Lohkar held a finger to his lips, signalling his crew to stay still and silent. He watched the being, as it suddenly collapsed, apparently unconscious. Lohkar twigged. That Toa they'd run into earlier (or, more accurately, he had run into them) wore an Iden. It seemed likely, therefore, that this was the same Toa and was using his Iden to spy on someone. Lohkar uttered a colourful Lesterin curse. An Iden-spirit was one of the few things an Arthron couldn't detect, as it was intangible as well as invisible. "Arzanyos," he hissed. "Use your mask ta hide yerself, an' get over ta that Toa." He pointed out the Toa's limp body, and handed Arzanyos some rope which Gunner had brought. "Tie 'im up - tight - an' leave 'im there. We can't risk 'im givin' us away. Remember ta gag 'im too, an' make sure 'e's not near anythin' sharp."

  • Posted 2011-10-26 19:27:56 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • OOC: The yell, yes, the plume of sand. Not so much. It wasn't that 'vast'. Hope your boys are ready for a fight Ghosthands because I don't think you're going to get to that hole before the response gets there. IC: Kali slapped her hands over her mouth. Stupid! stupid! stupid! "I heard something! It came from over there!" "Oh look at that, incoming." Nala said lightly. Tokain sighed. "Oh well... roll the dice!" He leaped to the same spot where Kalama had vanished under the sands... ...only to also sink through. "Oh great, way to go Helm Major!" Hotu snapped. "How about shutting that air sucker Corporal so I can stick you into that sinkhole too!" Maya snarled. "I'm beginning to think that Maya may have the right idea." Nala mused. "Has everyone gone crazy?!?!" Hotu pulled out her disk. "No actually. How do you think temples get discovered?" "THEN QUIT STANDING AROUND YAKKING MARINES AND GET DOWN THAT HOLE!" Kali barked. "MOVE! MOVE! MOVE!" One by one the Ga-Koroan's vanished underground. Kali looked up at the Toa. "Hurry up!" "Are you sure about this?" Tanuka asked. "No! Now get down that hole Tanuka!" Kali kicked her in the back of the knee causing her to stumble over the hole and fall through. After everyone save Kali and Nala had gone down, Kali sheathed her blade. "Don't take too long." She dove headfirst into the depression the rapid movement had caused. Nala turned to face whoever had followed them and winked blowing a kiss in their direction before falling backward and vanishing into the sand just as the first of Yorlonda's goons showed up. "I saw something move!" The Toa of Fire said gesturing to the area. Three matoran, a Toa of Stone, and a Toa of Air gathered arond. The Air Toa glanced around with his Akaku. Spotting Lohkar he pointed. "Intruders! Inform Lady Yorlonda at once!" One of the Matoran took off back to the temple to warn their mistress while the five dashed forward to engage the Pirate's crew. ------- UNKNOWN LOCATION,UNDERGROUND,PO-WAHI, 2312 HRS Nala broke through the dune of sand that had fallen though an obviously constructed opening into a corridor. She tumbled down the rest of the way before launching off and coming to a rest almost weightlessly around the shoulders of Alrin. She grinned at him. "Hiya handsome! Didja misssss me?" Kalama was already before a large door with a lightstone out examining it. He turned to face the group. "Well you lot certainly took your time coming down here." Tokain grinned as the sand flowed off the Stone Toa like water. "Knew we should have taken that left turn at Mt Ihu." Tanuka tried in vain to get the sand off her but it just seemed to stick even worse and turn to mud as she scrubbed at it. "Just leave it." Juno advised the Toa. "Due to your powers you'll just make it worse. Now leave it alone before you scrub yourself raw." The Marines didn't seem bothered to be covered in dust and sand, they seemed to be right at home with it. "Tanuka. Come here." Kalama gestured at the door with his lightstone. "What does it say?" Tanuka was about respond when she saw something else. They were surrounded by the bodies of dead Matoran. Kalama noticed her gaping and looked. "Oh, them. Poor sods Fell in and couldn't get out. Don't worry. Won't happen to us. What's the door say?" He held the stone up to the door. Tanuka was still staring at the bodies. "Tokain can you...?" Tokain gently backhanded Tanuka. "Focus scholar... if you want to avoid ending up like THESE dusty bones. Hur! hur! hur!" Tanuka shook herself and sighed before looking at the door. In the middle of the picture was a Toa in silver surrounded in light. There were Matoran on ether side of the Toa bowing down to them. Above the Toa were seven figures shrouded. Tanuka's mouth flowed soundlessly around untranslated words that surrounded the picture. Finally her eyes got wide and she spoke. "This is the Temple of Wisdom."

  • Posted 2011-10-26 20:31:54 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC (Po-Wahi): Raknar heard the yell of "Intruders! Inform Lady Yorlonda at once!" and spun, his finger jabbing in his zamor launcher's trigger. The Skakdi of Stone wasn't a marksman; heck, he didn't even practice with a launcher. But he could do anything if he put his mind to it, and right now he was imagining his zamor striking the fleeing Matoran in the back of the head. It fired. There was a yelp, but Raknar wasn't watching the Matoran anymore. He was running towards the Toa -- stopping, turning to the patch of sand -- yelling, "Get the Toa! I'm goin' after the Brakas underground!" while he dove to the dune headfirst.OOC: Edited.

  • Edited on 2011-10-26 20:50:11 by Legolover-361
  • Posted 2011-10-26 20:36:52 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC (Lohkar) Lohkar saw the Marines disappear into the secret entrance, just as Yorlonda's men arrived at the spot. One of them, wearing an Akaku, looked around and spotted Lohkar and his crew. They attacked. Raknar, straight away, fired his launcher and charged at them. "Get the Toa! I'm goin' - urk" Suddenly, a fist-sized piece of rock smacked into the back of his head, knocking him headfirst into the sand. Lohkar strode out from their hiding-place, holstering his Zamor launcher, a disarming smile on his face. "Evenin', mates," he said to the hired hands. "Sorry about 'im; my First Mate can be a little over-enthusiastic. Now, I would very much like ta talk ta Yorlonda. Savvy?" OOC: Oh no you don't, LL361. You didn't get to the sand-patch. Lohkar is doing this his way.

  • Edited on 2011-10-26 20:40:07 by Ghosthands
  • Posted 2011-10-26 20:53:38 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • OOC: D:<Lol, I edited my above post.IC (Po-Wahi):"--Urk!"Something struck the back of Raknar's head, and he fell -- touchdown was a rush of sand, almost enough for him to ignore the pain. Sputtering and cursing, he stood up, rubbing the back of his head with what he hoped was hurt pride."Dangit," he growled. "Dangit." What in Karzahni could Lohkar hope to gain by talking?

  • Posted 2011-10-26 20:53:41 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • OOC: I take it you've never seen an Indiana Jones movie Legolover-361. You NEVER charge recklessly into an ancient temple like that. If Ghosthands hadn't ninja'd I'd probably have had you poisoned or something even more dastardly. :evilgrin: The Air Toa paused and leaned down to whisper into one of the Matoran's ear. The Matoran's eyes narrowed. "So, the notorious Lohkar, Scourge of the Eastern Waters. Scuttlebutt was you and Nakari the Hook had it out over who controlled the Steam Delta in Ta-Wahi. You look good for someone who was pinned to the deck by blades in all four limbs as your boat went down in flames." He paused for Lohkar's reply before asking, "So what business would a supposedly dead swashbuckler like yourself want with our fair Lady?"

  • Posted 2011-10-26 21:06:02 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • OOC: Nonononono, Kalama, you can't control my backstory :sly: IC (Lohkar) Lohkar smiled slyly, shaking his head in condescension. "Looks like someone doesn't know 'is naval history. It was 'ol Nakari what got Deckknived an' it was the Firetooth, not the Infernavika, what sank, burnin' from the lava flow." His grin widened. "Beginner's mistake." Lohkar swaggered over to where Raknar lay in the sand. "Don't do that again," he said. He turned back to the motley group of mercenaries. "Oh, nothin' important. Only the small matter o' the group of Ga-Koro Marines that just got into that there temple you all look so interested in by the back door, and are as we speak on their way ta snatch whatever treasure is therein from beneath your noses." Lohkar smiled once again. "Now, I wonder what would happen to the henchman who was forewarned about this, but chose not to relay it to 'is employer. I'm sure Yorlonda would 'ave a very nice reward for 'im." Lohkar's eyes glinted. "Savvy?"

  • Posted 2011-10-26 21:13:04 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • OOC: Um, Kalama, if your characters didn't trigger any traps and yet didn't do anything special to avoid them, how could Raknar have triggered any?IC (Po-Wahi):Raknar was still nursing his wounded ego (and his head, though that was more or less a side-effect), so he could only listen with half an audio receptor to the conversation."Now," said Lohkar, "I wonder what would happen to the henchman who was forewarned about this, but chose not to relay it to 'is employer. I'm sure Yorlonda would 'ave a very nice reward for 'im."His eyes glinted, and Raknar's brightened. Now he saw where Lohkar was going with this; and if this "Lady Yorlanda" was as high-up as Lohkar made her out to be, the Toa would submit without a single blow. If they were smart. And from Raknar's experience, a lot of Toa weren't.

  • Posted 2011-10-26 21:21:27 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: [Naona/Stronin] Naona ignored the Air Toa, preferring to slowly take off Stronin's cuffs. The Iron Toa may have swore not to escape, but she didn't really trust him. She had already taken the handcuffs off the other Toa, seeing that he was probably a first-time offender, and he was determined to capture the escaped Magnetism Toa, so she needn't keep an eye on him. "We do not need to," she said. "I already have a few rations." Stronin decided to interrupt, for he, unlike Naona, didn't actually have anything. "I just need to get some stuff and-" He received a cold stare from the guard, which swiftly silenced him. "Okay," he said, knowing that his pursuer would probably shoot him if he attempted to get anything, he decided not to. "I'm not going to get anything. Besides, what could possibly go wrong?

  • Posted 2011-10-26 21:21:36 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • OOC: Well. I followed up the best I could... Let's just stay Agarin decided to stay behind and stand gaurd. IC(Agarin): Agarin stood around the edge of the temple and watched as it all began to unfold. Bandits, pirates, lost temples, how did he end up in such a mess?! He started to slowly pull his guitar around to the front to fire a sound blast. OOC: The Mask, where did you go? I could use some back up here! I know Lohkar can pick this up. IC(Delarix): Delarix unsheathed his katana and ground the mineral in his teeth to get an even spread. He walked up to Lohkar and asked, "Should I try to frighten them all away, Captain?"

  • Posted 2011-10-26 21:26:07 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC Yasurek: Yasurek didn't stand up even after they had been spotted. He stayed ready for a fight, inching closer to the guards. They were busy talking to Lohkar, they wouldn't notice a small dark shape inching closer. He stopped behind a small dune to wait and see what would happen next.

  • Posted 2011-10-26 21:30:23 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC (Lohkar) In his head, Lohkar swore VERY LOUDLY. Fortunately, that was in his head and not out loud. "Why would I want ya ta do that?" he asked Delarix, frowning. WHY THE %$&*@ CAN'T ANY OF MY %$*&@£*%^^$ CREWMEN SEE THAT I'M TRYING TO AVOID A %@$£*&£@*&@^£%@*^$ FIGHT?!?!?! Lohkar asked himself.

  • Posted 2011-10-26 21:32:32 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • OOC: Sorry man. I'm just a little lost because this went so far while I was gone. IC: "Sorry, Captain." Delarix said, re-sheathing his sword.

  • Posted 2011-10-26 21:33:16 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: "I'm on it." Arzanyos' whisper was barely heard before he melted into the sand. Moving along quietly, he started to tie Syyge up. Buthen he realized there was a better way. He then began to loop the rope around Syyge's neck and under his knees. OOC: You better do something or you're going to get sacked.

  • Posted 2011-10-26 21:48:43 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Alrin pulled the knife out his sheath, his left hand glowing white in preparation, as he followed the group. It was best to be prepared at a moment's notice. OOC: I'm a little lost as well, I have class you know. On top of that I have to watch a film and write a paper on it, so don't expect lightning responses today.