BZPRPG: Po-Wahi

Po
/images/topicbanners/117.png
  • Posted 2011-10-28 00:24:44 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • OOC: O_O this is going to be harder than I thought!IC: Tahuva held up his metal shield and blocked the heat vision, then absorbed the heat through his shield, gaining more energy. He drew his sword. "Stay behind me!" He pointed the sword at the Skakdi and shot a supercharged spiralling pillar of fire.

    IC Garth/NPC Skakdi - Under Po-Koro Bar - Fighting: As Garth leaped behind Tahuva for safety, J'uur dove to his right, avoiding the blast of fire. The Skakdi leaped up, and shot a blast of heat vision at Tahuva once again, this time unlimbering his battle axe, and running toward the Toa to begin the close quarters combat stage of the fight. Meanwhile, the elderly Toa of fire disappeared through a back exit, leaving his henchman to either die by Tahuva's sword, or kill him and Garth. -Garth

  • Posted 2011-10-28 01:11:11 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Gunner Gunner laughed out loud. Now this was what he had signed up for! He powered up his air power, releasing it into a blast behind, propelling him into the air, directly over the creature. He drew his sword, angling it so that it would stab the thing right in the- He never got the chance. A massive tentacle slammed into him sending him spinning to the left of it, heading for a very hard landing. Karz, he thought, right before he hit. -Void

  • Posted 2011-10-28 01:41:53 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC(Agarin): Agarin ran over to Tanuka. "I figured you and I should fight togethor. You know, being kinda unexperienced and all."

  • Posted 2011-10-28 02:25:12 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Tahuva ducked and avoided the blast of heat vision. As the Skakdi charged at him, he had an idea. He threw his sword so that it would pass above the Skakdi, then hurled fireballs on each side of him. If his opponent jumped, the sword would impale him. If he moved to either side, he would be burned. If he blocked...Tahuva drew his axe and shot a wide blast of fire at both the Skakdi and his sword, so that no matter what he did, he would be hit. "TRY THIS ON FOR SIZE!" And just for good measure, he activated his mask.

  • Posted 2011-10-28 02:47:05 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC Garth/NPC Skakdi - Under Po-Koro Bar - Fighting: The Skakdi knocked the sword flying above him away, leaping off the ground with incredible speed and force, jumping over Tahuva and landing behind the Toa. He then turned around, and sent another heat vision blast at the shield, attempting to break it. Garth however hid behind a desk as the two battled. OOC: I'm wondering whether or not to send another Skakdi in there so this J'uur person can use his elemental powers... -Garth

  • Posted 2011-10-28 02:53:11 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • OOC: A second attack was sent, read over my post again. Therefore...this happens.IC: J'uur blocked the sword, but Tahuva's second blast, shot from his axe, knocked J'uur to the ground. "I'M COMING FOR YOU!" Tahuva leaped into the air and held his axe overhead, then slashed down with both hands while spewing more fire out the end of the axe.OOC: Remember Tahuva's showoffyness? It's back! LOL

  • Posted 2011-10-28 04:49:07 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • OOC: I know this is just an NPC, but I still have to do away with confusion. J'uur knocked the blade from the air, and leaped up, therefore avoiding the blast of... oh ######. I see your reasoning. XD IC Garth - Under Po-Koro Bar - Talking to Tahuva: J'uur was burned, and doubly burned, and then had his head brutally slashed into by Tahuva, therefore causing the death of the Skakdi. Garth came out from behind the desk, and saw the dead Skakdi at Tahuva's feet. With a cringe, he placed his fist over his mouth in horror, holding in any sounds that tried to emerge from his throat. "Let's get out of here, this place is going to be crawling with thugs in a little bit, and that Toa of fire is gone. Hey... look, there's an exit over there," Garth said, pointing toward an exit that was at the back of the room. "Come on, we have to find that guy," he said, running for the exit. OOC: I really didn't see Tahuva's victory over J'uur coming so soon. XD -Garth

  • Posted 2011-10-28 04:53:54 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • OOC: I did, Tahuva is the char that gets my full intelligence, and my best skill is making things impossible to avoid.IC: Tahuva pulled his axe up, accidentally also dragging up J'uur's head and spine. "Oops." He pulled off the head then tossed it aside. "All right, let's go." He went toward the exit Garth pointed out, while picking up his weapons and sheathing them. He started to sprint down the exit hall. "I'M COMING FOR YOU!"

  • Posted 2011-10-28 10:47:18 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • OOC: As much as I would like to catch Gunner, regrettably Lohkar has no way of doing it. IC (Lohkar) Lohkar watched as his crew attacked the beast. Yasurek and Arzanyos seemed to be doing well, having stabbed its face and electrocuted it respectively. Gunner hadn't been quite so lucky... As the beast turned away from them, Lohkar shot a metal sphere at its armoured abdomen. It punctured the thick carapace, smashed its way through the soft tissue within, and lodged inside the spider. It screamed again, flailing its legs and one remaining tentacle in pain.

  • Posted 2011-10-28 10:59:44 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC (Po-Wahi, Temple of Wisdom):"'Atta-boy, Lohkar!" Raknar roared over the beast's squealing. The sound tried to claw through Raknar's audio receptors; he blocked it out with surprisingly little effort and stood, somewhat shakily, but on his two legs nonetheless. Growling a profanity-ridden Skakdi war song under his breath, he charged forward, firing a zamor sphere at the beast's stomach.It missed. The shot glanced off the metallic underbelly, leaving another scratch.Raknar grunted, aimed, and fired directly into Lohkar's wound.Needless to say, the beast didn't like that. Its remaining tentacle writhed in agony. Its screams burrowed into Raknar's mind and stayed there; his ears rang and he stumbled backwards as the thing came down for a final charge at the enemy.

  • Edited on 2011-10-28 11:00:09 by Legolover-361
  • Posted 2011-10-28 11:10:49 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC (Lohkar) "Good thinkin', Rak!" Lohkar called, dodging between the beast's flailing legs. However, as he was nearing it, one of them smashed into his back, sending him sprawling, and he slid beneath the thing's body, finding himself looking up at its monstrous...head. The ten glittering, maddened eyes, glared down at him, and its horrific maw opened and shot down for the kill. Hearing Lohkar's yell mixed with the suddenly muffled scream of the creature, the others looked away, covering their eyes, not wanting to see what would remain of the pirate captain... Eventually, they looked - to see the hilt of Lohkar's sword lodged between its mandibles. The beast flailed even more, shrieking in agony, before collapsing to the floor, its legs twitching. The pirate himself lay centimetres from where the spider had fallen, breathing heavily.

  • Edited on 2011-10-28 11:11:16 by Ghosthands
  • Posted 2011-10-28 11:23:36 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • OOC: I hope you're not mad at that tying up thing. If he was tied up tight, he could've gotten free by making a magnetic field around himself to loosen the rope. IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Temple of Wisdom): Alex drew back his spirit again and inhabited Syyge's body once more. The battle he had seen had been intriguing to watch. As Kalama and Lohkar would clear out the obstacles, Alex would meanwhile get the treasure himself. He walked over to where they had entered the temple. The spot should be right - Alex fell into the sand and inside the temple. IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Po-Wahi): "Did you see that?" Henkka asked Naona and Stronin in awe. They were searching for Alex close to the Temple of Wisdom. "He sunk into the sand just like that! A trap, maybe?"

  • Edited on 2011-10-28 11:25:36 by Toatapio Nuva
  • Posted 2011-10-28 11:24:19 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC (Po-Wahi, Temple of Wisdom):The thing was dead.Raknar immediately charged it and swung his axe at the armor, tearing it to shreds. There was no logic behind it, no reason, just pure angst. Swing, CRACK, repeat.Finally, after several seconds, he calmed down. His axe was stained with green; what that green was, he didn't know. Grimacing in slight disgust, he wiped his axe blade in a patch of dirt off to the side. Then he went to Lohkar and helped him up."You okay, Capt'n? Heck of a move that was."

  • Edited on 2011-10-28 11:24:41 by Legolover-361
  • Posted 2011-10-28 15:24:13 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC (Lohkar) "Thanks, mate," he said, grinning, as the Skakdi helped him up. "Not somethin' ya get to practise much." He walked over to the spider's now-shredded remains, and stuck a hand deep into the goo. After fishing around for a bit, his hand emerged again, pulling out his metal sphere. He grinned at the disgusted looks of some of those present. "No point wastin' good ammo," he said as he wiped his hand on Raknar. OOC: I'm guessing Raknar's already splattered with the stuff, so a little more shouldn't make too much difference...?

  • Posted 2011-10-28 16:25:50 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Gunner Gunner groaned as he lifted himself back onto his feet. He had taken a rough fall, but luckily, he had more of a bruised ego, than a head. 'Well, that was a disappointing show Gunner, 'he muttered to himself. He looked at the splattered remains of the spider-thing, and decided it was as good a time as ever to take up drinking again. He plunged a hand into his bag and pulled out a bottle of scotch. -Void

  • Posted 2011-10-28 16:46:41 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC (Lohkar) Seeing Gunner take a drink, Lohkar took his rum-flask from his hip, and clinked it against Gunner's bottle. "Cheers," he said, before taking a good gulp of rum. He then turned to face Kalama. "Oi, you," he called. "Shortie - Kalama, isn't it? Now, I know we're not exactly allies, but I need ta warn ya. Yorlonda an' her lads up above are nearly through the main door. They'll get there before you do. I'm guessin' you're interested in this from an archaeological point o' view as well. You're not goin' ta have much time ta look around, even if ya do get there before Yorlonda. Now, the way I see it is this: you didn't attack Yorlonda an' her lot before 'cos the numbers weren't too 'elpful. But with my crew helpin' you, the odds'd be more in your favour. So what I would suggest is that we shimmy back ta the entrance, get back up again, take 'em by surprise. We then defeat 'er lot, finish their work on the main entrance (which is bound ta be quicker an' have less traps), an' you can explore this temple at your leisure. "All we'd ask in return would be a small portion of whatever valuables we find, an' safe passage away. For that, you get ta get your 'ands on whatever archaeological gems there are 'ere, the chance ta examine the whole place without fear o' interruption, and you bring Yorlonda in." He grinned. "Sound good?"

  • Posted 2011-10-28 18:20:38 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: The heat was almost unbearable, but Az had a job to do. A job that involved his immensely fun pastime, explosives. His duty was to hunt down and kill a Matoran named Hafu, and he intended to make that arrogant little matoran go kaboom. Entering Po-Koro, he casually stopped by a blacksmith and gathered scrap metal. After buying a crate, and checking into a local inn as 'Toa Gorion' he entered his room and began to make his bomb. Taking the crate, he placed three jars of Madu-powder down sideways. Taking a bottle of vodka, he mixed in the contents of an extra jar to create a paste hot enough to burn through the mason jars. Taking the paste, he covered the jars and sprinkled the scrap metal over it. Now it was time for the hard part. After six long hours of browsing Vortixx stalls and the rest of the bazaars, he managed to find enough components to hastily rig two crude detenonators. It was beginning to get dark, so Az quietly slipped out of the inn, and into the desert. One detenator in hand, he tested it. It was sucessful. Smiling, he returned to the inn and rigged it to the crate. Wrapping it with paper and string, he smiled at his new bomb.

  • Posted 2011-10-28 18:32:12 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • OOC: Ditto Ghosthands. I'm THRILLED you and your group just killed something that wasn't supposed to be or even going to be killed. <_< Now I got to come up with something else for Tokain to smack around in a rather humorous manner in the background while Kalama and the Marines have a serious discussion revealing more of the backstory for the temple. As for the confidence, the definition of "Adventure" is "Something screamingly horrible happening to someone else." A lot of misfortune has already dropped itself on the Matoran and you also need to remember he's been on Mata-Nui throughout the rule of The Makuta fighting for life and limb since day one. This isn't his first dungeon crawl ether. Not much phases him anymore which is the reason he can be so confident. Mind over matter after all. Tokain has also been doing this for years and he's actually a Toa. Tanuka on the other hand is on the opposite end of the spectrum. She's never experienced anything like this and has no idea what to do at all, hence why her reactions are completely different and more based on fear. You fear what you don't understand don't you? The Marines themselves vary between these two points as while they've faced the horrors of combat, they've never faced creatures such as the monstrosity you just killed (again thanks for that). IC: Tokain, obviously ticked he'd just had his fun taken away, clobbered Raknar before grunting and wading through the remains of the creature. Kalama frowned at the Pirate. "Obviously MATEY you've been at sea for too long and have no idea just what Yorlonda actually IS. DESPITE the fact that what we're doing may seem immoral, we, as in Yorlonda, Tokain, and myself, are considered something along the lines of Treasure Hunters. There are very few laws in regards to what we do and almost none of them are observed. In fact both Yorlonda and I are forced to dance around each other because if ether one of us even so much as musses the others Kanohi without being provoked, we could easily create a very messy political situation as she has money and I have status. Even though she's unscrupulous, Yorlonda has done nothing to warrant the attention of the Marines and as so, I can't touch her. The Marines are simply here for my protection, I'm here at Tokain's request, who's here at the request of the last site owners seeking to prevent Yorlonda from getting her hands on more artifacts. As I've stated, I can't touch her because we have no reasons to believe she's up to anything unlawful. She won't touch me because she knows this and that if she messes with me then she loses that protection. Therefore the rule "First come, first served" applies so whatever Yorlonda is trying to get, I have to get it first. If it comes to blows at least it's over salvage and people will look the other way over that so long as it's present when we're fighting. "You on the other hand I could beat to a pulp right here, right now and nobody would even bat an eye because you're a wanted man Lohkar. You want to do me a favor? YOU go attack Yorlonda and keep her busy for me. Unlike me there's nothing preventing you from doing that. Also there's a reason they call this a maintenance tunnel. This is a shortcut used to get to where the real treasures are kept and wasn't expected to be found so the traps here are minimal in nature. The main entrance is bound to be crawling with far more traps because it WAS expected to be found. I fully expect Yorlonda to have to sacrifice well over a third of her minions whereas I don't have to worry about losing any of my Marines meaning the numbers will be more in our favor by the time we reach whatever is waiting in the center of this temple. Why waste womanpower and energy on something that the environment will take care of for me when I can better spend it increasing my lead on this race?" Kalama shook his head at lacking of situational information the pirate had. "The fact that you wandered in here missing well over half the pieces of the puzzle does not bode well for you. If I were you, I'd turn around and leave because you're going to get yourself and your crew killed. While I wouldn't shed a tear at the image of your corpses serving as a gristly warning to whomever follows you in here, I'm sure you have other things such as pirating you would like to do tomorrow. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm really busy trying to make sure none of us get killed by this temple. Tokain! Did you find the key?" "Yup!" The Toa of Stone slogged his way out of the mess, holding a gore covered object that just barely glinted through the mess.

  • Edited on 2011-10-28 19:37:14 by Kalama and Ta Rahkshi
  • Posted 2011-10-28 19:09:47 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: "Putting the emphasis on might." Kohra said. The idea that was itching at the back of her head was becoming more clear now. Maybe hiding in the wilderness was a safe method to not be found at all, to divorce oneself from the rest of the world. But by following her guide she would need to interact with others on the island. She would not be able to do her work and not encounter anybody. It was bound to be risky.Just like she had gotten stuck with Clo'on...but maybe hiding in plain sight was an option. If her plan for Po-Koro worked and she left, especially now after her encounter, somebody observant might notice her appearance and disappearance. All they had to do then was to add one piece to another and they'd get the full picture...but if she attacked from an angle nobody would suspect... "Is there a place where I can spend the night?" the Vortixx asked the Toa. "I was planning on getting on the road again, maybe make my way to Onu-Wahi and make camp somewhere along the way, but it seems I am...behind schedule."

  • Posted 2011-10-28 19:20:27 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: "There are a variety of inns round the bazaar. Many traders travel from place to place and need somewhere to stay overnight like you. I can find you a room if you like, to make up for delaying you."

  • Posted 2011-10-28 19:55:21 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Kohra nodded. "That would be most kind of you." she said, bowing her head slightly in gratitude."Now, Clo'on, Toa of courtesy, lead the way and I shall follow."Kohra chuckled softly to herself, surprised to find she had some humor left, despite the disdain she harbored for the beings around her.

  • Posted 2011-10-28 20:18:53 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • OOC: It's "fazed", by the way. Hey, don't blame me. You put a large, dangerous monster in front of a group of heavily-armed adventurers and what do think they're gonna do? Please note: Lohkar's comments below are not representative of my opinion of Kalama. I really do like him as a character. IC (Lohkar) Lohkar smiled. "Apologies, commander, or whatever pathetic little toy-soldier rank you 'ave," he said. "It appears I did not fully understand your point o' view, other than it bein' four feet lower than mine." He looked sideways to Raknar and his crew. "Lads," he said. "Change o' plan. As of now, please forget my previous instructions. Raknar - " he said, giving his First Mate a dangerous grin, "permission granted."

  • Posted 2011-10-28 20:22:15 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC(Agarin): Agarin was positively dumbfounded. "There was a KEY?!" he exclaimed, "In THAT thing?!" IC(Delarix): Delarix looked around. There wasn't much in the chamber besides the monster's corpse. He decided to introduce himself to this "Kalama".

  • Posted 2011-10-28 22:11:47 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • OOC: Kalama, clobbering Raknar counts as auto-hitting. Also, you never stated the beast wasn't meant to be killed; what were we supposed to do? I don't mean to insult here, I'm just giving the facts.Also, for the record, any and all statements made by Raknar are not personal attacks, merely in-character thoughts that do not translate to the real world. :PIC (Po-Wahi, Temple of Wisdom):The Toa knocked Raknar on the back of the head as he passed. Growling, the Skakdi of Stone scooped some of the goo off his chest armor and spun. The slimeball flew through the air, smacking the Toa's back with a satisfying splat."Lads," Lohkar said.Raknar turned."Change o' plan. As of now, please forget my previous instructions. Raknar" -- and here both Skakdi and Lesterin grinned -- "permission granted."Raknar nodded... and, for once, showed a hint of non-Skakdi-like patience. "Fine," he grunted, "but we'll beat 'em up when we catch up t' them. So hurry like Karzahni if ya wanna keep up." He made for the exit.

  • Posted 2011-10-28 22:58:48 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • OOC: I did, Tahuva is the char that gets my full intelligence, and my best skill is making things impossible to avoid.IC: Tahuva pulled his axe up, accidentally also dragging up J'uur's head and spine. "Oops." He pulled off the head then tossed it aside. "All right, let's go." He went toward the exit Garth pointed out, while picking up his weapons and sheathing them. He started to sprint down the exit hall. "I'M COMING FOR YOU!"

    IC Garth - Po-Koro - Searching for a Toa of Fire: As the two emerged from the dark tunnel into the bright and hot sunlight of Po-Koro, Garth began to look around frantically for the elderly Toa of Fire, ignoring the sunlight that nearly blinded him when he exited. "I don't see him anywhere... let's go-- wait, look, he's over there!" Garth said, pointing toward the limping Toa of Fire as he hobbled through the Koro of Stone. Garth took off after him, and apparently the Toa realized they had spotted him, so he began to hobble and 'run' as fast as he could. OOC: I think we'll have Tahuva hit him once, attracting the attention of the bystanders, and the elderly Toa will then be mobbed by civilians (including Toa Tahuva's size) and taken away to safety. -Garth

  • Posted 2011-10-28 23:07:18 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • OOC: Then one shot's all we need.IC: Tahuva stabbed into the ground, and melted all the ground around the elderly Toa, with radii six feet in every direction away from him. He pulled out his Zamor Launcher and filled it with fire. "YOU DIE! HYAH!" He shot four Zamors, one at the Toa, one on his left and right, and one above. OOC: You'll know what's in those Zamors once he gets hit.

  • Posted 2011-10-28 23:31:44 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • OOC: Wait, I didn't say kill him, he was supposed to live. Just come up behind him and give him a shove to the ground or something. IC when Tahu edits his post... -Skar

  • Posted 2011-10-28 23:55:28 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC - Kiox - With the rest of the crew He watched as the crew destroyed the creature. It was rather amusing, but not enough to grab his attention."Shall we be off, then? I didn't get much action."

  • Posted 2011-10-29 00:06:42 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Clo'on bowed slightly. Kohra couldn't tell if he was doing it in jest or whether he really was just that darn chivalrous. "You might get a discount if you are a trader. Though I did not see you with any wares, so you do not seem to be a merchant."

  • Posted 2011-10-29 00:12:39 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Gunner Gunner took one last swig from his scotch, and hurled it at the monster's corpse, alcohol splashing all over it. He turned back to Lohkar shouting, 'Yer orders 'bout Yorlanda, er 'bout Kalama sir?' Mata Nui, I'm drunk, he thought to himself. -Void

  • Posted 2011-10-29 00:14:29 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • OOC: I expected you to follow Kalama's lead. Not Tokain's. Also that was not an attack. That was Tokain's equivalent of a "Gibbs slap". IC: "Wuz in it's mouth." Tokain said offhandedly. "Noticed it when it screamed at me." Kalama rolled his eyes and took the key from Tokain. Wiping it off he inspected it before inserting it. The gate fell downward instantly after the locks released. The next room was smaller in nature. There was only one door and that was the way in. "Well it's the only way forward." Kalama trotted in followed by the rest of his group. Examining the contents of the room, there were 7 busts. None of them were anybody anyone knew. The eyes were dark hollows. "Hmmm...." Kalama further examined the room.

  • Posted 2011-10-29 01:19:11 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC(Agarin): Agarin walked beside Tanuka. "Are you alright?" He asked.

  • Posted 2011-10-29 01:43:05 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • "I-I-I-I'll be f-f-f-fine..." She stuttered trying not to look back at the remains of the dead creature. "M-m-maybe I sh-sh-should sit down..." Her legs almost seemed to give out from under her as she sat/fell down. Her breathing was rapid and she didn't seem like she was currently with everyone. Her mind still trapped in that horrible moment where the Guardian had first dropped down to challenge Tokain. True Tokain was the only one who had advanced while Kalama kept everyone including her back but as soon as she'd seen it... "Tanuka, sweetie, are you there?" Maya's voice startled her. "Battleshock." Juno said.

  • Posted 2011-10-29 02:05:13 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC(Agarin): Agarin sat beside Tanuka. He placed his hand on her shoulder and channeled a soothing rythm into her body that would help her heart rate slow down. "Is that better?" he asked kindly.

  • Posted 2011-10-29 06:07:10 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Arzanyos grinned at the new orders. He took out his mace, the head clinking against his armor as the chain unfolded. As he swung it around once for practice, he issued a call to Raknar. "Race You." With that, he took off, headless of traps.

  • Posted 2011-10-29 07:40:39 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • OOC: So much homework. Finally free! ALL HAIL THE SPRING RACING CARNIVAL! IC; [Naona/Stronin] Stronin stared at the spot Alex, or Syyge, seeing that he didn't know there was a spirit inhabiting the body, had been a few seconds before. It was an ingenious trap. At first he had expected quicksand, but quicksand was like mud, so people would slowly sink into it. Someone had dug a hole, put some sort of covering over it before covering the thing with sand. That meant that whoever stood in the area would be too heavy for the covering, and would fall in. "Definitely a trap," he muttered. "People should really make those back home so they can catch me. They won't work though, I'm too awesome to be caught, and besides I can fl-OW!" He was interrupted by Naona, who had smacked the back of his head. "You do realise I have already caught you?" she asked rhetorically.

  • Posted 2011-10-29 08:54:37 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC (Lohkar) Lohkar and the crew went back into the previous room. But once the door had closed, instead of making for the next doorway, Lohkar began looking at the platform in the middle of the room. "Hmm," he mused. Suddenly, he jumped onto one of the platforms. The red one. The blood-covered one. Quickly, he hopped up and down on it as fast as possible, hoping against hope that this would work... A door slid open nearby, so cleverly camouflaged as part of the wall that even Raknar hadn't bothered to check it with his vision power. It revealed a long, dark corridor that sloped downwards into the gloom. The Lesterin grinned, grabbing a Lightstone from the wall. "Lads," he said, "that looks to me like a short-cut."

  • Posted 2011-10-29 11:04:09 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Temple of Wisdom): Alex peeked behind a corner to see Lohkar and his crew open a shortcut to - where? Alex would find out, of course. He had passed the staircase with the darts easily by creating a magnetic field around himself to repel all flying darts. Now he stood behind a corner in the chamber with the platforms, watching Lohkar and the rest solving the puzzles of this temple for him. He did wonder what had happened to that spider, though. Why had Lohkar's crew returned here? Had they found the spider impossible to defeat? What of Kalama and his crew? Alex activated his Iden and his spirit flew to check on things... IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Po-Wahi): "Stop it, you two", Henkka said sharper than he'd intended. "We must work together to catch... that Toa." His head turned to the spot where Alex had vanished. "It just doesn't seem right", he said. "He walked in there almost as if he had known where he was going. We should probably examine that spot closer."

  • Posted 2011-10-29 13:44:15 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC (Po-Wahi, Temple of Wisdom)Lohkar and the others had gone back into the previous room, but Raknar?He was on the hunt, typical Skakdi fashion, running hard while holding his axe about around his midsection for a lower center of gravity. The Toa and marines had just gone through the gate ahead; Raknar threw a quick, x-ray-powered glance around the room, saw nothing, and leapt through after them. He didn't even bother with checking whether Arzanyos was beside him or not; his peripheral vision had closed off, his heart was pounding in his ears, his arm muscles tense and primed to either swing his axe hard or grab a zamor launcher.Raknar glimpsed at least two busts through his tunnel vision, maybe three, but he wasn't going to count when he was swinging his axe toward the nearest marine.OOC: I said "two busts..., maybe three" because Raknar wouldn't see the others through his tunnel vision. Just so you know.Ghosthands: Pleeeease don't ninja me. :P

  • Posted 2011-10-29 14:30:49 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • OOC: Which exit did you mean, when you said "Raknar made for the exit"? IC (Lohkar) Lohkar began to hurry down the now-revealed corridor. As the last crew-member entered, the door slammed shut. "Don't worry lads!" said Lohkar. "I've got a Light...stone..." As he spoke there was a loud rumbling from behind them, and a huge boulder dropped out of the ceiling and began to roll down the sloping floor. "RUN!" Lohkar yelled as he himself began sprinting down the passage.