BZPRPG: Po-Wahi

Po
/images/topicbanners/117.png
  • Posted 2011-10-31 12:23:16 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Kohra stopped for a second as she followed Clo'on to the entrance of the inn, looking at the statue of the Matoran. "He was in the chronicler's company, wasn't he?" she asked.She'd heard about the group of Matoran before, from her guide and were pssibly the most famous people on the Island after the Mata and Turaga. They represent everything that is wrong with this Island... she could hear her invisible friend whisper. The Vortixx agreed with that.

  • Posted 2011-10-31 14:28:49 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Po-Wahi): Even as Stronin went into the temple, Henkka ran to Lohkar and his crew, who had just came up from the spot Stronin had descended to. "Hey, excuse me?!" he shouted at them. "I saw you came out of that hole. Did you happen to see a Toa of Magnetism there?" IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Temple of Wisdom): Alex watched as Lohkar and his crew exited the temple through the secret entrance. When they had gone, Alex went to the exit himself, just when Stronin plunged down through it and landed on Alex. "You!" Alex spat, magnetizing Stronin to a nearby wall.

  • Posted 2011-10-31 14:35:02 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: "Yes, he was one of the six who joined Takua. It's odd though," Clo'on remarked, "Hafu is somewhat egotistical, fond of praising his work and himself, yet he rarely talks of what he did with the Company."

  • Posted 2011-10-31 16:55:50 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC:Kohra shrugged."I have never met or seen him in person. But if you say it is out of character for him I assumed there is a reason, whatever that may be." They had reached the entrance of the inn by now.

  • Posted 2011-10-31 18:36:25 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • OOC: Actually, we've already walked away from the temple and are now at the seashore. IC (Lohkar) Lohkar too had come away with some of the cream of the bounty. In his sack there was a large Skakdi scimitar adorned with gold and jewels which he was planning to hang on the wall of his cabin, a couple of nice Kanohi (to add to the chest in the hold), a relatively undamaged and powerful disk launcher, a casket which nobody (except possibly Lohkar) had looked inside, and assorted other pieces of treasure. Finding the rowboat as they'd left it, the pirates got in and began to row back to the ship, the boat visibly low in the water due to the weight of treasure inside. Lohkar didn't do anything, expecting one of his sailors to hail the Infernavika.

  • Posted 2011-10-31 19:21:16 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC(Delarix): Delarix flapped out his wings and flew to the deck of the Infervanika. He began to set the up the ship for travel.

  • Posted 2011-10-31 19:38:41 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Arzanyos started to trace the pattern on the Kaulsi he had found. "If you don't mind I'll announce us." He told Lohkar, then slipped the Kaulsi onto his face. "Here I go." he muttered, then was on the Infernikava. "Well, it works."

  • Posted 2011-10-31 20:09:26 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC(Delarix): "Oh." Delarix said, turning his head. "Hello, Arzonyos."

  • Posted 2011-10-31 21:05:57 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC (Lohkar) Lohkar stepped up onto the Infernavika's deck. "ALL HANDS ON DECK!" he roared. OOC: This is for the crew-members who stayed behind on the ship.

  • Posted 2011-10-31 21:26:51 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: {Purore/Skakdi/Arriving from Onu-Koro}Purore spiraled out of control on his flight and started to go downward.And thats when he saw the water.Shrieking and desperatly trying to move out of the way, he dips into a nose dive and plunks into the sand on a shore. He quickly gets up and starts running as he notices the tide coming towards him. He takes his Pyro Blaster and starts using it on the oncoming waves of water."Away! Stay. Away!"OOC: Purore open for interaction. His alignment is "Insane" so if you convince him he can burn things on any sort of mission he'd be glad to come :D

  • Posted 2011-10-31 21:38:59 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: "Here, cap'n!," yelled The Captain, jumping up into the air and yelling from his position in the bow. He appeared very excited for the return of the expedition party. However, the good toa did not prepare himself for landing of any sort. Body crashing back onto the deck, those aboard the smaller craft watched as an "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUCH!" sounded from the same place. Two thumbs up rose above the railing. "I'm okay!"

  • Posted 2011-10-31 22:09:32 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Taikunsa's sharp ears managed to pick up on the sounds of the Toa of Oil's mishap, and scoffed. "Tch. What luck, I come upon a group of pirates and they aren't even that smart." he muttered. Now almost within shouting distance, he stopped, observing the group silently. Under the shadows of his hood, two calculating violet eyes watched, gathering information before determining whether he should push his luck and keep going on his own. Arms folded, he felt the salty breeze of the sea brush past him, making his coat billow out ever so slightly.

  • Posted 2011-10-31 22:31:41 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: (Tellus) Tellus walked up from below decks, where he had checked the ship over, then took a break while waiting for the Cap'n. And he also kept an eye on Doomslayer, as the Cap'n had requested. "Here, Cap'n," Tellus called. Sighing under his breath, he offered a hand to Doomslayer. "Up ye get."

  • Posted 2011-10-31 22:33:44 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC (Po-Wahi shore, near Infernavika)A fluttery flash of black appeared from a hill to the south.Raknar caught it first in his peripheral vision. He turned; a being -- and a Toa at that -- was standing atop the rise, looking down upon the Skakdi of Stone and the Infernavika. It was hard to focus initially: The Toa's indigo armor and black cloak camouflaged him well against the night sky. But still, movement betrayed him.He clambered halfway up the plank and, without explanation, dumped his loot onto the ship. "I'll be back," he said, and leapt onto the ground below."'EY!" Raknar waved his axe in the air. "Get over 'ere, ya little stalker!"

  • Posted 2011-10-31 22:46:30 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: One quick use of the Kulasi, and the Toa was now standing in front of Raknar, arms still folded. Taikunsa coolly regarded the Skakdi before him, assessing him as a fighter through his stance and body language, how he carried himself. Sure, he was a bit big, but other than that, he looked to be nothing special. Just your everyday Skakdi berserker, one who fought with strength and strength alone. In other words, dead meat. He smirked. I can take him, no problem.

  • Posted 2011-10-31 22:47:56 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Kellin Kellin walked calmly through the city of Po-Koro, trying to find a place to sit down and enjoy a nice, hot breakfast. Seeing an inn, he sat down and smiled gently at the waitress, who placed a menu in front of him and poured him some coffee. All looks so carkin' good... -Spawn

  • Posted 2011-10-31 22:55:10 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC (Po-Wahi shore):With nary a preliminary, the Toa vanished--Suddenly he was standing before Raknar. From up close the Skakdi could tell he was a warrior; his shirt seemed casual, except for an inexplicable stiffness, and it betrayed of the Toa's lean, well-muscled body what the cloak failed to hide. From underneath his hood came a faint glint -- either a grimace or a grin, Raknar couldn't tell which.He set his feet and assumed his best Don't-mess-with-me look. "What're ya doin'? -- stalking from up close?" Laughing at the joke, he assumed a nonchalant air that was actually honest. He knew he could defeat this Toa. "Ain't gonna do ya much good -- muscles're only skin-deep, you little Piraka."

  • Posted 2011-10-31 23:08:02 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: "Hmph." Taikunsa said, a short laugh, of derision more than anything else. Trying to look intimidating, are we? He completely ignored the comment on the muscles. The Skakdi was rippling with his own, and he doubted that he was so dumb as to actually believe that. "Done posturing?" he asked, in an almost bored tone. He saw straight through the Skakdi's nonsense for the brainless brawler he was.

  • Posted 2011-10-31 23:12:09 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC (Po-Wahi shore):Raknar didn't bother replying that his stance afforded him a low center of gravity, thus allowing him to more easily counterattack if the other Toa were to strike first. Besides being obvious, 'twas too wordy for him to say all at once.But a reply he could say all at once?A right hook, surprisingly lithe for a Skakdi, intended to either draw first blood or force the Toa to back off.

  • Posted 2011-10-31 23:15:13 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: A smirking voice rang out from behind Taikunsa. "I'm not." Behind the voice was a tall toa, his black armor hiding a fair share of muscled blue skin. Arzanyos had seen the stalker as well, and decided to give Raknar some unasked help. Now he stood there, his spear gently dragging across the ground. Grah, ninja'd. Act like this is above Legolover's post.

  • Posted 2011-10-31 23:15:59 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Gunner Gunner peered out over the railing of the ship, to see Raknar throw a left hook at a nearby Toa. 'Yo cap! Looks like your little attack dog is still edging for a fight!' he called over his shoulder. -Void

  • Posted 2011-10-31 23:33:55 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: {Purore/Skakdi/Noticeing A Flammable Looking Boat} Once far enough away from the water of death, Purore looked around him.Sand. Sand. Rocks. Sand. Water. Sand.... Rocks...No wait. That last rock wasn't a rock at all, but a boat. Purore decided it was worth checking out, so he pointed his Pyro Blaster away from it and "flew" over to it.Once there, Purore turned off his Pryo Blaster. Wait, that should of been already so he could of stopped. Whoops. He slid in the sand quite far past the boat.He turned his Pryo Blaster in the other direction, and zipped towards it again.He slid to a stop and flipped over sevral times. Once up, he looked to see who might be aboard."Uhh... how goes the sailing?"

  • Posted 2011-10-31 23:34:25 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC (Lohkar) "Little?" Lohkar squinted in Raknar's direction. The Skakdi appeared to have picked a fight with a Toa who had, apparently, been stalking them. Arzanyos, ever keen to be in on the action, had followed. "An' just when I was about ta set sail," the Lesterin grumbled. "An' where's the rest o' the crew? Primus? Athillion? Tiras? Tellus, d'you know where the slackin' bilge-rats are?"

  • Posted 2011-10-31 23:39:17 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: {Purore/Skakdi/Resisting The Urge To Toast The Before-Mentioned Boat}Thinking he might of been unheard, he blasted a stream of fire into the air."Hellloooo. Ca'tan-sir. Yes any clue where I might be?" OOC: This would be the Infernavika.

  • Posted 2011-10-31 23:41:27 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • OOC: No, PW. :3 IC: As lithe and fast as it was, Raknar was an untrained brawler. Taikunsa, on the other hand, had spent the better part of his life as a martial artist. You can see where this is going. In one smooth motion, the Toa of Electricity shifted his body and feet, stepping past the blow even as he gave a small push to keep Raknar off balance, his back now turned to the Skakdi-- And then made another step with lightning speed, now facing him again, this time from behind, at his blind spot-- And then his hand lashed out like a whip in a powerful chop to the base of the neck, a fluid transition adding the momentum of the spin. And so, it began.

  • Edited on 2011-10-31 23:42:32 by Razgriz 1
  • Posted 2011-10-31 23:45:53 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: The Captain, seeing the Fire Toa, gulped. Would he be the one to save the ship yet again? Was it his turn to go down in a heroic sacrifice? Most importantly, would he ever stop being played for laughs and taken seriously get to make people EAT LETTUCE once more?Picking up his fallen cap and hastily shoving it into his mouth, only realizing too late where the object now was, the toa ripped it out. Replacing it on his head as Doomslayer hopped into position astride the swiveling seat for the gunner of the kanoka launcher, he spluttered, still trying to get the taste of fabric out of his mouth: "Glub snork ub rrrrrrrrrrrrGGGGGGGGGGGGH-Cap'n, permission to fire?" He hastily saluted, still keeping eyes only on the flying toa above.

  • Edited on 2012-03-10 15:44:09 by Armadijo
  • Posted 2011-11-01 00:07:53 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC (Lohkar) "'Old fire, Doomslayer," Lohkar called. He looked over the rail. "You're in Po-Wahi, east coast t'be precise. Now run along before me trigger-'appy Gunsman blows yer 'ead off."

  • Posted 2011-11-01 00:22:48 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC (Po-Wahi shore):SMACK.The strike reverberated through Raknar's spine. A jolt of pain ran up and down his backbone as he fell -- his mind seemed to process the tilting world around him in slow motion -- the pain erupted into a pins-and-needles feeling--He struck the ground. Hard. Liquid ran down his cheek; 'twas blood. His head had hit a rock.Cursing and sputtering, he tried to get up. His limbs betrayed him; he ended up flat on his stomach, grumbling audibly."Fine," he grunted in as gruff a voice as he could manage. "You win. You freakin' win."He glanced to the ship. Lohkar was practically hanging over its side. Probably afraid his First Mate had lost some of his brains in the fall. Well, this Skakdi would show him."A l'il help?" asked Raknar of the Toa, reaching up with a hand.

  • Posted 2011-11-01 01:07:42 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: [Stronin] Although he was pretty much stuck to a wall and at the mercy of his former drinking partner, Stronin still grinned tauntingly at the other Toa, which was a really stupid thing to do. "Yep," he said cheerfully. "It is I, the awesome Stronin!" With that, he activated his mask, trying to pull the wall out of the ground.

  • Posted 2011-11-01 01:18:22 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: (Tellus) "Can't say I do, Cap'n. After checkin' out the roof of yore cabin," Tellus winked faintly, "I inspected the ship." He chuckled quietly. "T'was more of a pleasure than a chore. She's a won'erful vessel. "Ye might check the crew's quater's. They could be swiggin' rum or playin' cards or such like." He turned to squint at the short fight on shore. "Yer first mate seems eager fer a fight, Cap'n. Not nessecarily a bad quality, but it can make things difficult. Still, 'e's a Skakdi. In 'is blood, like as not."

  • Posted 2011-11-01 01:30:46 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: {Purore/Skakdi/Raither Lost} Purore blinked. Ok then. Moving on.He made sure to not be too close to the ship, so he started stroling past another Skakdi and Toa that seemed to be fighting. After he past them a good ways, he strapped on his Pryo Blaster and "flew" off in whatever direction he was facing OOC: Purore to whereever

  • Posted 2011-11-01 02:08:23 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: And so, it ended. Wordlessly, Taikunsa hoisted the Skakdi up to his feet with ease. There was nothing to be said here. It was clear who'd won, there was no need for taunts. Turning his gaze towards the other Toa of Electricity with a Kulasi (if it weren't for their vastly different appearances that's get confusing fast), he spoke once more. "I trust that we won't have any more trouble?" he asked calmly.

  • Posted 2011-11-01 02:09:51 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: "If you wish I can rest near the inn," said Clo'on, "So that if you desire protection on a journey across the desert to Onu-Wahi I may provide it. Or if you just want conversation on a journey across the desert. I can provide that too," he smiled

  • Posted 2011-11-01 02:12:12 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC - Kiox - ...Kiox hopped aboard, retrieving the knife from his clenched teeth."Cap'n, if I do say so myself, I deserve some of this gold. Would you agree?"He turned to Doomslayer."Oi, got something for you."

  • Posted 2011-11-01 02:13:25 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Arzanyos nodded. "You stay away, and we won't have to thrash you again." He was gone in a flash of lightning before the other toa could point out the untruth in his statement. As he came back onboard, Arzanyos couldn't help but laugh at the sight of Cap'n Doomslayer trying to eat his hat. He walked over and clapped the Cap'n on the back. "How went guarding the ship?"

  • Posted 2011-11-01 02:23:07 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: The Captain, by now, was off his gun rest and waiting for Lohkar's orders with cap over heart. At Kiox' words, he hurriedly saluted, undershooting his hand a bit and facepalming. Removing the hand as quickly as possible, he suddenly appeared to realize what the toa had just said. He grinned from ear to ear. "A new one?," asked he, thumbing back towards the kanoka launcher with a gleam in his eye. That was when he received Arzanyos' pat. Turning, he said: "Fine." He looked the Toa of Electricity over for a second from a variety of different angles, hand on chin in a thoughtful position as his brows furrowed in intense concentration. Arzanyos could hear bits of calculations spouting from the mercenary's mouth at record speed as he pondered. "What are you-?" "SILENCE!" Continuing to apparently ponder after he had briefly raised his palm, the toa got back to work. Within a few seconds, he nodded, pleased. "Next time," he paused dramatically, bringing out one of the madu cabolo he had just finished oiling from beside the swiveling seat, "You shall bring 100% more madu cabolo." Seeing that his fellow toa was about to speak, he raised his hand once more. "Nope!-no questions. You are in need of serious explosions to enhance your general manliness and ripping-off of Kamina KABOOM POWAH. Run along now," the toa said, waving his hand as he turned back to Kiox. "So..." "I GETS A PRESENT?!," asked the apparently excited toa.

  • Posted 2011-11-01 05:08:58 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • OOC: Trying to fly and take the entire wall with you? o_O IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Temple of Wisdom): It suddenly occured to Alex that if Stronin was here, Henkka wasn't far away either. "Where's Hen-I mean, that Toa of Air?!" he inquired. "He's here, isn't it? Tell me or I'll break you into atoms!" IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Po-Wahi): Henkka frowned as Lohkar's crew passed without notifying him. He then returned to Naona. "Seems to me like we should enter", he said. "If that group of pirate's got out of there, it couldn't be a trap. Right?"

  • Posted 2011-11-01 08:43:13 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • OOC: Yes, Stronin is attempting to take the entire wall with him in his attempt to fly. IC: [Stronin/Naona] Stronin, who was still attempting to fly upwards, despite the FREAKIN' wall stuck to him, turned to face his fellow Toa. For some reason his former drinking buddy seemed to be obsessed with the Air Toa he had been captured with. "Upstairs," he said, returning to focus on trying to get the entire wall out of the ground. Several metres away, Naona was pondering on whether she and her prisoner should enter the hole or not. Unlike Stronin, she actually had common sense, so she actually considered things. So when Henkka had asked her if they should go in, she quickly thought of what could go wrong in the situation, and how Murphy's Law fitted in. "It's probably safe," she said after a minute, "so it should be fine to go down there."

  • Posted 2011-11-01 10:05:01 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC:Kohra pondered the offer. She wasn't sure if it would be such a good idea to let somebody get this close. Granted, having somebody stay within 10 bios of her was not exactly qualifying as close, but for her, it might as well have been sharing a bed with a Rahi. But she also remembered her idea. Finally she decided. She gave Clo'on a pleased smile and raised an eyebrow at the offer of escorting her through the desert. "My my...you are quite the ladies man, aren't you. But having some company on the way to Onu-Koro would be a welcome change."

  • Posted 2011-11-01 11:36:23 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC(Delarix): Delarix approached Lohkar. "What am I to do, Captain?"