BZPRPG: Po-Wahi

Po
/images/topicbanners/117.png
  • Posted 2011-11-01 12:36:15 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Clo'on laughed at the compliment, "I would offer any lonely not-quite-a-merchent the same courtesy. I would prefer people travel safely through the Motara, especially with the Makuta's creatures lurking ever more daringly in it."

  • Posted 2011-11-01 14:47:38 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Po-Wahi): "Let's get in then", Henkka replied and walked over to where Stronin had sunk into the sand. Henkka could feel himself falling down through the sand... IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Temple of Wisdom): No sooner had Alex heard of Henkka's position upstairs when Henkka came through the ceiling and landed beside Alex. Alex quickly reacted by punching Henkka in the face so hard his enemy toppled over, groaning. "This time you're finished for good!" Alex shouted and kicked Henkka. He then began collecting Syyge's energy in order to unleash a powerful magnetic blast enough to make a being explode.

  • Posted 2011-11-01 18:42:21 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC (Lohkar) "'Course!" Lohkar told Kiox. "You did a good job, you found your loot - ya earned it. You get ta keep most o' what ya got." He then turned to Delarix. "Help me find the rest o' the crew," he said. "Oh, an' seein' as ya didn't get any loot - " Lohkar reached into his sack and pulled out a handful of sparkly items, which he handed to Delarix. "Every man gets 'is fair share."

  • Posted 2011-11-01 19:30:02 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Arzanyos could only stare openmouth at the rambling Cap'n. "I am very scared right now." He murmured, then attempted to run and find Lohkar without turning. The result was insignificantly different than if he had just turned and ran. Finding Lohkar, he began to inquire about the new course. "Back on our way to Xa-koro, are we? Oh, and by the way, do you happen to have a knife that can cut obsidian on you?"

  • Posted 2011-11-01 20:45:51 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC (Lohkar) "Aye, we'll be settin' sail the minute Raknar's back on board," Lohkar replied. "Obsidian, y'say? I'd've thought a knife'd make it shatter. There's some tools lyin' around below, though, an' I think one o' them was a laser cutter. That'd probably work."

  • Posted 2011-11-01 21:30:23 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC - Kiox - With the rest of the crew"Thank you, captain." he said with small salute.He turned to Doomslayer, raising an eyebrow."Yeah, yeah, a present."He tossed the knife to him.

  • Posted 2011-11-01 22:12:31 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC:"Well, who am I to deny the help of such a well-versed guide of the desert then." the Vortixx said. Kohra stepped forward and through the door of the inn, which wasn't a door at all, but merely a curtain made from wooden pearls, lined up on string. She took a look around. Everything was designed for practicality. Even the sporadic artworks, a carving here, a small statue there (Another Hauf-original, no less!). Yes, she could spend the night here. She noticed Clo'on entering behind her.Even at this late hour there was a Matoran sitting behind the reception-desk. He did a double-take at the cloaked figure entering his house, but seemed kind enough. She pulled a small leather-puch from underneath her cloak. Widgets rattled around in it. The original owner had no use of them anymore. The ill-fated Matoran was resting in pieces, buried under rocks and dirt, somewhere on the border of Po-Wahi and Ga-Wahi.Kohra stepped up to the desk. Remember. Be curtious. "I wish to spend the night. Would you have a room for one available?"

  • Posted 2011-11-01 22:20:47 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: "Certainly," said the inn-keeper, eyes fixed on the widget bag, "Its on the upper floor, and faces the sun, is that satisfactory?"

  • Posted 2011-11-01 22:26:39 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC (Po-Wahi shore):Raknar accepted the hand with as much nonchalance as he could muster. Just because he'd been defeated, no matter how completely and / or utterly, didn't mean he had to start grovelling at the Toa's feet."Y'know," he muttered, throwing a half-glance back to Lohkar on the Infernavika, "we could use someone like you on the Infernavika. You too high and mighty t' join a pirate crew? Cause, if not" -- he jerked a thumb toward the ship -- "I can always call for backup."The chances were against him, but what was a little bluster?

  • Posted 2011-11-01 23:14:10 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC(Delarix): Delarix only took a small piece of gold and a small gem from Lohkar's hand. "You can keep the rest, Cap." He said. Then flapped up to have a nap on the mast.

  • Posted 2011-11-01 23:50:56 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC:"Quite satisfactory." the Vortixx replied. She'd almost said no after the comment with the sun, but she remembered Clo'ons words about the inn having curtains. "How much would that be?""How many nights did you plan on staying?" the inn-keeper asked. Kohra pondered that for a moment, glancing quickly at the Toa of stone behind her. Then, decidedly, she said: "One, for now."The Matoran named the price and Kohra paid without saying another word. The Matoran handed her a keystone for the room. It seemed sophisticated, Kohra realized. Either designed by one of her kind, or the Onu-Matoran. Not that she minded. Her privacy, after all, was very valuable to her.She turned around to Clo'on, holding the key in her hand. She nodded her head in the direction of the staircase. For a fraction of a second the idea of asking him to follow her crept through her head, but she silenced the thought instantly."I suppose I will see you tomorrow, then?"

  • Posted 2011-11-02 00:14:10 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: "Should I await you outside the inn?" Clo'on asked, "Or would you prefer to meet at the gates?"

  • Posted 2011-11-02 00:22:37 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Gunner Gunner was just laughing hysterically at Doomslayer's antics. 'Mate, you are strange, with a capital W, I'll tell ya! I knew there was something about ya I liked!' he said, before collapsing an incoherent string of, what seemed like, instructions for how to fry Nui-Jaga. -Void

  • Posted 2011-11-02 00:31:59 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC:"Either way does sound fine to me." the Vortixx said. "What time do you propose to meet?"

  • Posted 2011-11-02 01:13:20 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: "Let us meet outside the gate when the sundials point to 8. How does that sound?"

  • Posted 2011-11-02 01:30:18 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC Onewa examined the bust closely for some time before setting it on on a nearby table. He walked over to a tool shelf, grabbed a hammer, walked back- And proceeded to smash the exquisite bust into the tiniest possible pieces. When he was done all that was left was a pile of sand, a few small chunks, and one flabbergasted toa. The Turaga calmly replaced the hammer and came back, fingering the pile. "It means there is something bigger going on. Forgive me if you were attached to this, but I would rather destroy the evidence than have it fall into the wrong hands; as of now only you and me know what Hafu wrote. Remember what I said about seeking adventure? Now is the time. I will watch over Hafu and the other matoran Toa Noran - you are needed elsewhere. See if you can learn more about the other Company members... I have a feeling this relates to them somehow. May Mata-Nui give you speed my friend."

    OOC: I know this was a rather large post to quote, not the largest though, it's almost been two days since my response because of the paper. Now that, that is over things should be a little easier to respond. IC: Though the Toa was flabbergasted by what had occurred Onewa's wisdom had helped him make sense of it. It was time for him to start traveling and now being one of the few people that knew Hafu's secret it was time for him to set out. He nodded and bowed to the Turaga respectfully before leaving. "Thank ya Turaga Onewa for yer wisdom and fer this quest." He promptly left and head back to his hut. It was time to prepare for his journey. Onu Koro would be his next destination, it was time to search for that Onu-Matoran.

  • Posted 2011-11-02 01:38:13 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • OOC: 'tis alright, school should always come before this :D IC Onewa watched the toa leave. No sooner did he go than a small group of Po-Matoran quietly entered, forming a half-circle around the turaga. "From now on it is your sacred Duty to protect Hafu as all costs." the elder said gravely. "This message from Matau confirms the rumors, our greatest hope, as well as our fear: there is a push to finish what the Toa started, and Makuta will stop at nothing to prevent that from happening. One member of the Company has been murdered, and some are possibly missing. I cannot hide Hafu like the others, he is too visible and important, so he must be protected. May the Great Spirit guide you." Silently the group exited the hut.

  • Posted 2011-11-02 02:06:18 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • OOC:

    IC - Kiox - With the rest of the crew "Thank you, captain." he said with small salute. He turned to Doomslayer, raising an eyebrow."Yeah, yeah, a present."He tossed the knife to him.

    IC: Doomslayer's eyes widened as he lunged backwards back to catch it- -Tripping on his own feet towards the deck- -Hand reaching- -Just in time for the muaka-hide sheath to bounce off his hand- -And land- -Right twixt his teeth. "HA UGHuuuUGH OL KU DONT ," sputtered he in the picture of perfect annoyance , finally spitting out the sheath onto the deck. "Laugh all you want," repeated the toa, "I'll show you. My explody awesome's just so cool that you have to make fun of my jokes," he turned up his nose, then looked to Gunner. He grinned. "Thanks! I try," he said, bowing with an extravagant flourish of cap- -Right into his rising legs. It was a good thing that the good captain's voice was muffled right then. The ears of all present might have been needed to be washed out with soap otherwise. Now finally moving to handle the sheath after standing up and setting cap back upon his head, he slid the blade out reverently, with a hiss produced by the absurdly sharp blade moving on muaka-hide. A good-sized kukri shined pearl in the sunlight, reflecting back the visage of a Great Calix-wearing, glossy black toa. A notch was right before the hilt of the knife to prevent blood from dripping down onto it, whilst its blade, unlike the average dagger, widened out for deadly throwing and chopping power. Slipping it into his fingers, The Captain moved it around, trying out different grips and techniques. The Captain coughed. "Sorry, Makuta flu," he hastily apologized once more, covering up the stifled squee which he may or may not have just emitted.

  • Posted 2011-11-02 02:13:04 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • OOC: I am pretty sure magnetism doesn't make things explode. IC: [Stronin] Stronin sped forwards, the wall ripping out of the ground behind him, and barrelled straight into Alex. The force of a single Toa of Iron and giant wall of stone caused the two to slam into the other wall, which collapsed and fell on the two Toa. "Ow," muttered the Iron Toa.

  • Posted 2011-11-02 05:28:04 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • OOC: I meant more like every piece of one's body repelling each other and thus ripping the being apart. I guess I just phrased it poorly. Sorry 'bout that. IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Temple of Wisdom):IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Temple of Wisdom): Alex was greatly surprised by Stronin's strength when the Iron Toa managed to rip a portion of the wall he was stuck to and launching himself at Alex. Another wall collapsed on the two after the collision. Henkka stood up as the wall fell on the two Toa (well, one was possessed, but still). He decided to gamble and activated his Komau, attempting to control Alex's mind. Alex had always had a strong mind, but Henkka had even more so. Besides, Alex had just been crushed by a wall, distracting him. Henkka realized that he was wrong. Alex's mind had evidently been strengthened by the constant time traveling as had Henkka's. It was a battle of wills now. Both squirmed due to the mental struggle, Henkka trying to get control over Alex's mind while Alex did his best to resist. This left both of them unable to do anything else.

  • Posted 2011-11-02 06:10:38 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC Yasurek: Yasurek placed his sack of loot on the deck. It seemed everyone was goofing off or talking to one another, and Raknar was off getting defeated back on shore, so Yasurek decided to take this brief downtime to practice. He drew two of the spears out of his back sheathes and held them in front of him in ready position. He began twirling them around and around, feeling their weight affecting their spin. He swung forward, keeping the other spear spinning before making a stab at the air in front of him. He repeated these motions, varying up the angles of his practice attacks, getting a feel fr his new weapons. He then switched out the spears he was using with the others he had collected. It was important to be in touch with his weapons if he was to be useful for the crew, so he had to practice. He finished by practicing with his new black-tipped blue spears. They had a satisfying hum to them as they whirled around. It was a calming sound, relaxing the muscles in Yasurek's body. These would be excellent allies in his future battles.

  • Posted 2011-11-02 15:39:21 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Az was angry. He'd built the bomb for nothing, as the word about Tamaru's deat had spread quickly. Way too quickly. Hafu would surely be guarded, and his plot would fail. He needed somewhere to vent his frustration.He saw a small Po-Matoran walking down the street, Az crept up towards him. With one swift motion, Az cupped his hand over the Matoran's mouth and pulled him into an alley. Taking a dagger, he slit the Matoran's throat.Allowing the Matoran to fall onto the ground, he carved words into the being's chest.MAKUTA SEES ALLSlipping away, he quietly left the koro, heading to Onu-Koro...OOC: Az to Onu-Koro.

  • Posted 2011-11-02 19:47:42 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC:Kohra thought over the proposition quickly, then nodded. "8 it is then." she said, turning around and walking up the stairs. "Have a good night, Toa of courtesy." she added with a sly grin.

  • Posted 2011-11-02 23:17:38 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Taikunsa considered the offer, deigning to comment on neither Arzanyos's inaccuracy, nor Raknar's attempt at salvaging some dignity. Glancing up at the ship, he weighed his options quickly. Much to his dismay, he soon concluded that, whether he liked it or not, he had only one real choice.Guess I'll have to swallow my pride and deal with it. As much as I'd hate to admit, this is gonna be my only reliable way back to civilization, I can't push my luck in the desert any longer."I had hoped that another choice would present itself," he began, activating his Kulasi and disappearing. Instantly popping back into existence on the deck, arms folded once more, his coat slightly billowed out behind him, as it bled off momentum from the extremely quick travel. "But it looks like I'm out of luck. I'll join you for now."

  • Posted 2011-11-02 23:43:18 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC Garth - Po-Koro - Tracking down Elderly Toa: "Tahuva, grab him before he gets away," he said, pointing at the old Toa who was shoving his way through a crowd of people to get away from Tahuva and Garth. OOC: Not exactly the large post I said I would write, but moving really messes up computer time. It's almost an alien concept right now. XD -Garth

  • Posted 2011-11-02 23:53:17 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC (Po-Wahi shore):Raknar grunted. He rubbed his fingers against his right temple, drew more blood, shrugged, and jogged to the Infernavika. He wasn't at all disappointed to leave Po-Wahi; as he jogged up onto the Infernavika, he made a mental note to stay the Karzahni away from the booby-trapped temple the next time around."Capt'n!" Raknar called, snapping to the Skakdi's equivalent of attention -- that is, standing casually. "We've got a new recruit of sorts." He gestured to the Toa. "Well? Introduce yourself, don't be shy."

  • Posted 2011-11-03 00:04:50 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC(Agarin): Agarin was hanging in a habit below deck, playing his guitar. He couldn't get that water toa, Tanuka, out of his head. Maybe I'll see her when I get to Ga-Koro... He thought.IC(Delarix): Delarix was sound asleep on the mast, dreaming... He saw a small hut in his dream. Near Naho Bay. He was walking towards it. A female toa exited the hut. She was smiling. She waved to him and he smiled. The two walked toward each other and shared an embrace...Delarix awoke with a start and fell to the deck. He looked up and saw a gull perched where he was napping a moment before. "Stupid birds." he muttered. He then looked up to see that he had landed in the middle of an introduction between the Raknar mate, a hooded figure, and Lohkar.

  • Posted 2011-11-03 02:34:39 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Tahuva pointed his sword at the running Toa, and made a giant column of fire appear in front of him. Bystanders backed away. "This man is guilty of attempted murder. So let's see how MY attempt goes." He made walls of fire appear around the Toa with his axe, and a roof of fire over his head. He finished by stabbing the ground and heating the ground under the Toa. "Garth, say the word and I kill him. Oh, and be quick about it, I can only maintain this much fire for so long."

  • Posted 2011-11-03 07:05:05 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC (Lohkar)Just Lohkar opened his mouth to answer, Delarix crashed to the deck beside him. Lohkar looked over his shoulder at the sprawled being."Rolled over in bed, did ya?" he asked before turning back to this 'new recruit'. He looked the being up and down. A Toa. Fighting build, clearly skilled from what he'd done to Raknar. And quite an ego, it looked like...

  • Posted 2011-11-03 21:17:37 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Arzanyos laughed at Delarix's fall. "That's why I sleep standing up." He said, then walked of to find good place to start his project. As he didn't have a knife, he was just going to rough it and use lightning.

  • Posted 2011-11-03 21:23:09 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC (Lohkar)Lohkar turned away from the Toa, and called, "All hands on deck! Prepare ta set sail!"He helped Delarix up."Chart our course for Xa-Koro," he said. "An' take the helm."

  • Posted 2011-11-03 21:33:41 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC(Delarix): Delarix nodded. "All I need is a map." He said with a confident grin. "Sorry about falling in on your conversation, by the way."

  • Posted 2011-11-03 21:46:45 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC (Lohkar)"In my cabin," Lohkar said, tossing him a key.

  • Posted 2011-11-03 21:52:46 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC(Delarix): Delarix nodded and ran off towards the cabin.

  • Posted 2011-11-03 23:03:47 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • OOC: Sorry Ghosthands, haven't been thinking about Tiras as much.IC: Tiras: On Deck:Tiras hummed to himself as he got out of his bunk and went on deck. He walked over to Lohkar. "What should I do now, Capt'n?" Tiras said faintly.

  • Posted 2011-11-03 23:07:24 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC (Lohkar)Lohkar spun round at the sound of his voice."Ah! Tiras!" he said. "We're settin' sail. Secure that lanyard, an' see that the boom's properly lashed." he instructed, pointing at the respective objects.

  • Posted 2011-11-03 23:11:33 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Tiras: On Deck:Tiras rushed to the lanyard, secured it, and inspected the boom, which was properly lashed.OOC: @Ghosthands: I really like the way Lohkar talks, really piratey! :)

  • Posted 2011-11-03 23:13:08 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: GunnerGunner was still laughing internally at Doomslayer when he said to Lohkar, 'Cap, shall I bring the yet-to-be-claimed loot into the store. The whole one cubic-centimeter of it.'-Void

  • Posted 2011-11-03 23:14:19 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC (Lohkar)Lohkar nodded to Gunner."I'm sure the rest o' the crew will want somethin'..." he said, "...IF THEY EVER SHOW THEIR FACES ON DECK!"

  • Posted 2011-11-03 23:57:13 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Taoki - Po-Koro BarTaoki rolled his shoulder. The wound had healed quite well, and so far, he had been doing pretty well in general. Besides the fact he lives out of the corner of the bar, thieving small cash to pay for meals, and other goods. He had been over the course of the past three days, making adjustments to his wrist blade. He wasn't done yet, but it wasn't a blade anymore. He'd work on the specifics later, but the idea behind it was that is was an energy sling type thing. He'd be able to fire energy based concussive bullet like objects.It didn't work yet, but so far it was looking like it would be a successful project.Taoki took his goggles off as the bartender brought him his next meal. With a nod thank you he returned back to his work, tinkering away.