BZPRPG: Po-Wahi

Po
A banner for the topic
  • Posted 2013-03-03 20:21:54 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Tellus

"Aye, aye, sir!" Tellus continued working hard at getting the ship ready to sail.

"Come on, the rest of ye lazy layabouts! Let's get goin'!" As far as Tellus could tell, only he, Gunner, and Lasina were following orders. He could have sworn that they had more than four crew members, counting the Cap'n.....

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-03 20:27:49 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Stendhal

"And how, Rynekk, Toa of fire, would you know that?" Stendhal asked, polishing off the rest of the bread. He folded his arms and crossed his legs, looking quite unlike he was being interrogated. "Since you seem to know an awful lot about who I am, and what I am doing here aboard a military vessel."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-03 20:28:20 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Kale Ironshaper- Po-wahi Coast- Fowadi

IC: Kale nodded to himself, Rynekk's description more or less fit with his own evaluation of the Toa in front of them. Of course, the obvious familiarity of his led to the question of how he knew the guy. With a mental shake of his head, Kale decided that he could ask Rynekk about these things later and focused back on the problem at hand.

"Enough of your mind games. I will not have you trying to make us turn on each other. I think it is time for you to go to the brig."

With that, the Toa of iron began to cautiously move towards the stowaway.

• Edited on 2013-03-03 20:40:38 by Silvan Haven
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-03 21:28:26 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC:

Ninjyu entered the bazaar and looked around. Even in the dead of night, there was traders at work. He silently sat down with his carved sign in his hands, waiting for a customer alone. He toyed with his wooden disks a bit, and for once he was wishing someone would interact with him.

OOC: I need someone to enter the bazaar and confront Ninjyu if possible.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-03 21:34:12 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: (Hari)

Hari kept her crossbow aimed at Stendhal as Kale approached the trespasser. She would have to talk to Rynekk after this. She had been meaning to talk to him after that incident with the other pirates earlier. He had wanted to talk to her about something and she forgot after everything that had happened. Right now she needed to focus, Stendhal was still a possible threat and she needed to maintain focus, otherwise somebody would get hurt.

"Private Simul, I need you to alert Leiutenant Naona and Krayn that we have a stowaway aboard the ship. First Mate Ironshaper and I will be taking him to the brig." Hari said to the Toa of Fire, not looking back. Finger hovering above the crossbow's trigger in case their interloper made any sudden movements to attack and/or escape.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-03 23:33:07 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: Heading off for Onu-Wahi in story.

IC:

Ninjyu sighed. He couldn't seem to sell his makeshift sign anywhere. It seemed motivation was simply not high on a buyer's list, so he treaded back home. He took a lightstone out of his pouch and set it down on his table. Refuse to buy my carvings, will you? Well now I'll make something that'll surely be of use!, he though to himself. He got to carving pickaxes out of stone in the dim light, making sure to only use his finest materials. It was a gamble, but if he could make some decent pickaxes to sell to the Onu-Matoran, he'd be rich in the coming days.

In the morning, Ninjyu was refreshed. For once he wasn't thinking of how horrible life under Makuta's rule was, but rather how he could better his own life. He went back into the desert to find the lost Ussal Crab in the early hours, and quickly saddled up. "Onu-Koro, here I come!", he said, riding to the west as fast as he could. He knew that as this pace, he could reach Onu-Koro around high noon. His usually somber face began to smile for the first time in a while.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-04 03:04:49 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Floria

Indeed, there were more than 4 crew members, although if skillful enough, 4 would be enough to crew the 'Vika.

Of course, the majority of the crew here suffered from some mental issues, hated some part of the world, had self-acknowledgement problems, and generally were lazy. And when there were only 4 or so voices shouting 'Aye Aye Sir!', most of the time, its rare people would join in.

And with the winds flapping, the ropes pulling, and the sound of the seas around them, saying that sounded awkward.

So Floria worked silently.

OOC: Ninjamonkey, this is probably just me, but I seriously can't read your post, My eyes just start dying.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-04 14:11:27 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Rynekk - The Fowadi

Part of me rebelled against leaving Kale and Hari alone with Stendhal, but it was silenced with reassurances that they would be fine and that they were capable enough to handle him.

With a curt nod and "Yes ma'am", I quickly made my way back up to the deck, where the two Lieutenants seemed to be discussing something.

"Sirs," I shouted, hoping to catch their attention, "First Mate Ironshaper and Corporal Korari have found a stowaway aboard the ship."

-Void

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-04 21:07:07 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: [Naona]

"... How did he get on?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-04 21:41:57 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Dehkaz

"And the Karz was he doing on my ship."

The remark came from none other than the ship's captain. Dehkaz was standing not to far off, his expression was dead-set and even more grim than normal, while his dark eyes gave the impression that he was about ready to throw someone off the side of the of the rail. It constrasted sharply with his otherwise haggard disposition. It looked as though he had aged centuries within the short time that he had been alone. And he almost had, given the fact that he had been reliving the past more times than he cared to count.

All in all, it seemed as though he wasn't going to deal with any more #### that life threw at him.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-04 23:15:45 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC (Lohkar)

The captain's gaze fell on Yasurek as he released his deluge of questions. Once the Midshipman had finished, Lohkar was silent for a few seconds, then locked the helm and stepped away from it.

"Gunner, take the deck for a bit, will ya?" he called to the First Mate, before clapping Yasurek on the shoulder and heading for his cabin. "Come with me, mate," he said. "I think we need to 'ave a chat."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-04 23:54:05 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Rynekk - The Fowadi

If there was any doubt in my mind that consorting with Stendhal was going to come back to kick me firmly in the rear, Dehkaz's reaction to my news obliterated it. Even though he looked like he'd just gone three rounds in the ring with Father Vahi, his voice and behaviour made it very clear that the next person to cross him was going to regret the day that he/she was ever dropped into the universe.

"We're not sure, Lieutenant," I admitted to Naona, before turning to Dehkaz, "And Captain... that's a long story."

-Void

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-05 05:42:24 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Yasurek- Infernavika:

"Come with me, mate," he said. "I think we need to 'ave a chat," Lohkar said, leading the way to his cabin.

Yasurek followed behind, walking calmly, but inside there was only chaos.

OhnonononononononowhatdidIdowhatdidIdo-

Breathe. You can get through this. He just wants to "'ave a chat'". He's not gonna hurt us or anything.

But what are we gonna chat about? He might think we're not fit for duty or that we're causing too much trouble! He might ask us to leave.

He wouldn't do that. He needs us on this ship. He knows that we always mean well whenever we do anything.

But lately we haven't done anything of note.

Neither has this ship. We never did anything beforehand either. What's there to worry about.

But-

But nothing. You just have to believe that you are important. People want you on this ship. Just believe.

I just have to believe, eh? Okay. People want me on this ship, people want me on this ship...

Believe, just believe in yourself.

Believe, believe, believe harder!

What Lohkar didn't notice while his back was turned was the midshipman of his crew punching himself in the face. After that act, Yasurek had regained a bit of composure, just in time for him to follow Lohkar into his cabin. As he walked in and shut the door behind him, he turned to Lohkar and asked, "So what did you want to chat about, Captain Lohkar Sir?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-05 15:25:21 UTC
    View post on BZP

The Toa of Magnetism studied Rynekk for a time, and with his current expression, it was almost as if he was staring through the guardsman. "Alright then, where is he now?" Dehkaz asked eventually, seemingly stopping his interrogation of the Toa of Stone's soul itself. His body language and expression were unreadable after that, as if he couldn't decide what he was going to do about this.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-05 19:47:51 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC (Lohkar)

Lohkar sat down in his own chair behind his map-table and gestured to a stool nearby, which Yasurek took.

"You asked me who you are, in the story o' this ship," the Lesterin replied. "An' I'm goin' ta tell you."

The captain's eyes met the crewman's.

"Yasurek, ta be perfectly frank," he said, "you're the best of us."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-05 21:49:01 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Yasurek- Infernavika, Captain's cabin:

"The best of us?" Yasurek thought to himself. He can't be serious. I'm a matoran who can't fight well, left my job as a law enforcer because the law wouldn't let me do enough good only to become a pirate, a career that involves stealing from people, I can't fight well and my attempts to help are usually if not always foiled, I carry around a bunch of weapons that I don't use and I have self-esteem issues that cripple most attempts to engage that aren't screwed up by other people. I'm pretty sure that doesn't make me even one of the good people on the ship, let alone the best.

On the other hand, you are one of, if not the most loyal members of the crew, work hard even if it doesn't turn out all right, and you stay on task while trying to keep others on task too. And you have positive relationships with everyone on the ship except Floria, and with her it's understandable.

Good points. Maybe we should just ask to be sure, he concluded.

"With all due respect sir, I'm having a bit of difficulty figuring out what you mean as 'best' and how it relates to me," he said after a bit of mulling it over. He didn't want to put too much pressure on the captain, and he wasn't looking for compliments or anything, just an explanation.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-08 04:17:14 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Puroruk

Twice more the fiery suns had drifted their way across the blue desert sky, and twice more had the carver made his way into the valley under the cover of darkness that soon followed. Although, he made an effort not to fall into a routine. Doing so was dangerous. A routine made it easy to make mistakes, lulling one into a sense of ease and security. Puroruk would not allow that to happen. His erratic visits kept him on his feet, alert for the smallest of signs or the faintest of sounds. While it was quite unlikely that anyone had any idea what he was doing, there was nothing to be lost from being careful. Patience was a virtue, one that Puroruk believed completely in. He had to, with his profession. Details were, put simply, his life, and one couldn't focus on the details when they were rushing. A rushed piece was a ruined piece, as his mentor had once said.

Unfortunately, his mentor had been stuck within his old ways. While his rock-steady devotion to the past was admirable, it prevented any progress to be made. His mentor hadn't progressed, but stayed constant and unmoving like the island itself. It was one of the reasons why Puroruk had surpassed him. The carver saw progress as a natural process of continuation, and he yearned for that progress. However, charging headlong for it, as so many had done, would only bring one backwards. Progress would continue at it's own set pace. No faster. As such, Puroruk had made much progress with a great many things. And this... plot, the carver supposed that what this was, of Ambages', that was progress.

Progress on a level that the burly man was not normally used to, but progress nonetheless.

Puroruk reflected on these thoughts as he made his way towards the valley for the third time. The ussal he was riding continued through the night-blackened sands at a methodical pace, one that reminded the carver slightly of himself. The thought brought a momentary chuckle from the depths of his rather large paunch, as he found the ludicrous idea of comparing himself to a Rahi quite amusing. Puroruk shifted slightly, despite the saddle strapped across the creature's broad back, the crab's violet shell was less than comfortable. He ignored it as he always had, and padded the Rahi's back with his free hand, the ussal responding with a click of it's claws. The carver had also made it a point to take his own mount, for both personal taste and the fact that it wasn't uncommon for him to take his ussal to work at the quarries at night, when they were empty and allowed him to work on his bigger projects in peace.

There, just over that rise. That is where they were. Puroruk padded one of the saddle bags, which clicked together with the distinct sound of metal. It had taken him a day to construct the objects held within there, and so he wasn't about to lose any. Tonight, he could test the beings he had selected to be smiths. Perhaps, if they prooved themselves, he would allow them to supervise others.

Perhaps.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-08 05:08:06 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Tera sighed, pulling her sword out of the training dummy. You ain't so ever-happy, her mask said. Thank you, Captain Obvious.The Po-Toa turned, walking back into town. She needed a stiff drink.OOC: Open for interaction.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-09 00:18:07 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: Sorry for the delay, guys.

IC: Rynekk - The Fowadi

Yeah, Dehkaz is really starting to freak me out, what with him constantly switching from being completely unreadable to some kind of demon with eyes that could bore into your soul with such an intensity, it was as if your innards were about to spontaneously combust.

Or maybe that's just my guilty conscience talking.

"He's down below-decks, sir," I explained, "Corporal Korari and First Mate Ironshaper are currently taking him to brig, sir."

-Void

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-10 01:55:27 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC

In the canyon where the haphazard army of former Xa-Koronans resided, there were caves all along the walls. Big ones, small ones, Rahi filled ones, even ones that dropped into near bottomless pits. Laki was often in one of the shallower caves, one specially chosen because the mouth sloped upwards, allowing smoke to slide out easily. This was one of the forging caves, and it was where, to all extents and purposes, Laki now lived.
    Every morning he emerged from his tent and moved got a poor breakfast from the rations station, before walking the rest of the way to the forging cave. He took a hammer and a piece of metal and went to work- sometimes with another, sometimes by himself. Those that helped him always, in the end, left and another cycled in, but Laki remained all day, pounding away at the metal, creating something beautiful.
    To him, forging was all there was- his entire world. He did not think about Mata-Nui or Makuta or the many other beings outside the canyon. He just remained content. He never worried, never feared, never became frustrated. All he had to do was turn a useless thing into something- a sword, an axe, a spear- all things, the destinies of the metal. He was letting the pieces of metal realize their destiny and become what they were meant to be- it became a cycle for him. Just as the weather, the day, and the year, or even a generation might go through an endless cycle, beginning and ending, beginning and ending, so did the metal he forged, and he was its god.
    He was content, for his life was simple.
    Every so often he would remember things- snippets from the other world. He knew it existed, but he didn’t like it much. As time had passed, the rosy recollections of his past life had become less and less appealing- he was happy now, and there had been plenty of worry before. In fact, he had never been happier. Laki had learned to love his life, and any memories of another time were useless. They only brought worry.
    Today was one of the days that Laki remembered something. A pretty but frail Toa of Iron forming two disks out of metal and presenting them to him with a smile. It was a happy memory, but there was fear in it too. Something bad was happening.
    The memory had been sparked when Laki had noticed a tall, lean Po-Matoran emerge from Laki’s tent, Laki’s disks in hand. The tall Po-Matoran walked away with a smirk as he looked at the Le-Matoran, confident there was nothing in Laki’s hollow soul that could spark anger.
    He was right.
    Laki did not see a need for those disks- they were useless for forging, and there was no reason to disturb his happy schedule to worry about getting them back. He had felt the same when the tall Po-Matoran had taken his metal covered Madu, or his morning's rations. There was nothing Laki cared abut anymore- he was happy.
    So the Le-Matoran began his walk to the caves to begin the day’s cycles.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-10 20:38:05 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Zieta.

"You and this guy know eachother?" Zieta said icily, not looking up from her glass.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-10 20:43:54 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Tayis

As the Skakdi came flying across the room towards him, Tayis used his power over gravity to dodge out of the way, jumping up and running across the ceiling on all fours like an eccentric Rahi.

The Skakdi went straight underneath him, and crashed through Zieta and Mayhaka's table, sending glasses crashing to the ground.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-10 20:44:49 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC MayhakaMayhaka jumped back, taking his warhammer from his back" what the Karzahi is this? " He shouted

• Edited on 2013-03-10 20:47:08 by Dual Matrix
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-10 20:48:54 UTC
    View post on BZP

"Darn it, Tayis. Make a bit more mess nest time will you?" She said sarcastically, before stepping on the Skakdi's hand heavily, but without showing any effort.

• Edited on 2013-03-10 20:49:12 by Commander CeeCee
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-10 20:51:24 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Bakotann:

Bakotann roared as his hand crunched beneath the Toa's boot. He quickly retaliated by grabbing the Toa's leg with his other hand and pulling it as hard as he could, attempting to bring her down.

• Edited on 2013-03-10 20:51:51 by Taipu1
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-10 20:57:24 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Mayhaka"Can you keep your hands onf my friend." He shouted slamming his warhammer into the Skadi hurling him bakwards. "You know, against a normal foe I would put on my suit, but you won't even be a challenge without." He spoke calmly hitting the Skadi with his Hammer, his friends tried to help him but he created metal bars around him. "Sorry, I prefer to work alone" But while he was doing that the Skadi had regenerated strenght and hit him so hard he flew trough the metal bars, knocking him out.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-10 21:18:14 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Dynra

Dynra folded his arms against his chest and tilted his head, observing the scene with a mild curiosity. "Anybody gonna fill me in on what's happening around here?" he asked.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-10 21:26:31 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC MayhakaHe heard Deynra, as if in a dream, he felt cold metal touching his fingertips, his Warhammer. As if in a trance Mayhaka used his last powers to form metal letters in front of the Toa : "Why you ask? While you can hit Skadi" He smiled and fell back into the uncountionous.

• Edited on 2013-03-10 21:27:33 by Dual Matrix
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-10 23:09:07 UTC
    View post on BZP

Tayis could see the scene escalating below. Mayhaka was down, Zieta was down but not out, Dynra appeared to only just be getting to grips with the situation. This had escalated way beyond what it should have done. Four Toa against a Skakdi should have been simple enough, but the collaboration in the team had been poor.

This was his problem, and was his responsibility to make sure the others didn't suffer in this because of him.

He leapt across the surface of the ceiling, being careful not to trip over structural beams. Then he twisted onto his back, and dropped down onto the Skakdi, using his powers of gravity to increase the hit to ten times what it should be.

The Skakdi moaned under the immense impact, but shook it off with unfortunate ease, and flipped Tayis off himself like he was no more than a twig, sending him sliding into a corner.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-11 02:37:55 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: "Stop."

If any of the combatants turned they would see a female Po-Toa standing at the door of the bar, her guard badge held in an outstretched hand. She looked to be in an absolutely HORRIBLE mood. "In the name of the Po-Koro Guard." Well, look at you being Miss Tough-annoyed. She responded to her mask angrily. You, shut up. I'm trying to do my job.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-11 03:01:28 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC:

doughnut (plural doughnuts)

• A deep-fried piece of dough or batter, commonly of a toroidal (a ring doughnut) often mixed with various sweeteners and flavourings; or flattened sphere (a filled doughnut) shape filled with jam, custard or cream.

He really enjoyed doughnuts. The simple confectionery had a certain something that drew him in - was it the sweetness of the sugar, large variety of flavours or the amusing shape of the food? He didn't actually know. But he did know that he loved doughnuts, and that it was really, really hard to choose what type of doughnut to buy from the vendor, who was selling hundreds of doughnut varieties.

Did he want simple cinnamon? Sugar topped? Glazed? A sticky jam doughnut? Chocolate doughnuts? Maybe with coffee as well? Frosted? Cream? A doughnut with multicoloured sprinkles? Or event that strange smelling bacon doughnut? Why did the vendor have to sell SO. MANY. TYPES? It would have been much easier had there been only a few choices, where he could decide by rolling a die or the like, but there were more doughnuts than the highest multiple of six his dices could reach.

Why did the universe hate him so much?

Yet after much deliberation, he managed to narrow his choices down to several, including common types and those that were slightly more ... radical. Of course, he was leaning more to the less ridiculous, especially because of their familiarity, but he really wanted to see what the others were like as well.

Would he pick the ever-present glazed doughnut, the favoured flavour of the common folk?

Or would it be the jam doughnut, with its incredibly sweet filling?

Maybe the glazed Long John doughnut and its chocolate icing, for the rush of caffeine?

The healthy ... pumpkin doughnut ... and its ... orangeness?

A sigh. It was so hard to choose.

"I'll just have a plain cinnamon doughnut thanks."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-11 03:34:38 UTC
    View post on BZP

Dehkaz nodded slowly, his gaze distantly scanning the ocean beyond. What he was searching for within the slate-grey sky was as much as a mystery to those around him as it was to himself. It seemed that since none of his crew, or his ship, were in any danger, his thoughts wandered back to whatever grim reality had forced itself onto his conscious before. Without another word, least none audible to those present, the Guardsman leaned against the side of his ship. A dark, brooding expression was worn behind his angled Kanohi, while his arms were folded across his chest. Brielfy, his gaze flicked over to the Pirate's ship, which was still stationary a few hundred bio off their starboard side. But otherwise, that was the only movement seen from the Major.

It was obvious his focus was elsewhere, though the termoil burning within was buried to far for it to be seen.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-11 13:16:04 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC:Out of character verbal tone. Minor, voice is off by a very slight degree. Pause and verbal tenseness incorrect when compared with normal behavior. Something is wrong.

Silent ever since Rynekk stepped onto the deck, Krayn stood off to the side. The gunmetal gray Toa was as unmoving as stone, eyes riveted on the scene playing out nearby. His ears could pick up the slightest variation in sound, a trait unique to all those hwo possessed his element. Being a Toa only amplified it, made it more acute. Only the best interrogators in the Koros could pick up on the things De-Toa could from speech alone.

Is it stress, or something more? Tone variation did not occur a short time ago. But that could be accounted for in a number of variables. Captain Dehkaz is not in normal condition either. Speech is brief, with an undercurrent of tension. Barely restrained emotion.

None of them, us, are exactly stable.

"Are you sure you are feeling alright, Simul?" Krayn finally broke his silence, with the calm, quiet question.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-11 21:16:18 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Zieta

Zieta launched a lightning bolt out of her hand towards the Skakdi hoping to stun him an paralyse him momentarily.

"This is ridiculous. Ive fought ussal crabs tougher than this guy. Whats going on?" She shouted over the loud sizzling of her lightning.

• Edited on 2013-03-11 21:16:49 by Commander CeeCee
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-11 21:22:26 UTC
    View post on BZP

With a loud tut, Dynra flexed his muscles and cricked his neck. He checked the straps holding his gauntlets and let the blades tear forward, lengthening the reach of his arm by two feet. "I guess if you guys need me that much..." he decided, calmly striding towards the Skakdi.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-11 21:27:44 UTC
    View post on BZP

Tayis pushed himself onto his knees, withdrawing a throwing knife from his belt. He doubted the blade would make much of an impact on the Skakdi, not unless he got him in the eye, but it would serve as a distraction to give Dynra or Zieta a strong opening. He hurled the blade as accurately as he could. Unlike any other person using a throwing knife, he didn't need to compensate for gravity, because he could negate it's effects.

The Skakdi turned and raised an arm to shield his face from the flash of silver, his back partially turned to the other Toa.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-11 21:31:33 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC MayhakaHe opened his eyes, his back extremely hurted hurted . He saw the Skadi trying to srike his friend. He tried to do something but found out he was too weak to move.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-11 21:32:32 UTC
    View post on BZP

Zieta jumped up upon the giant Skakdi's back and wrapped an arm around his neck in an atempt to choke him. The prepared to force a Tomohawk down into his shoulder

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-11 21:37:14 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Bakotann

Bakotann didn't like the idea of a Toa of Lightning having a physical connection with him, he had no desire to experience a hundred thousand volts. He roared and charged backwards, attempting to crush the Toa with his back against the wall, or else gore her with one of his spines.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-11 21:40:07 UTC
    View post on BZP

At the same time as his partners lunged for the Skakdi, Dynra carefully paced around his opponent, ensuring his eyes were looking in as many places as possible. Finally, just when the Skakdi seemed to view the Toa as no threat and turned to maul his partner, Dynra smirked and flexed his wrist. It wasn't a particularly strong amount of his energy but he used enough to magnetise himself to the Skakdi's armour, hooking it back towards him.

• Tags: