BZPRPG: Po-Wahi

Po
A banner for the topic
  • Posted 2013-03-11 21:42:11 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Zieta

Zieta screamed as the spine tore into her and her back smashed agaisnt the wall. She slumped down the wall and closed her eyes, motionless.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-11 21:45:48 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Bakotann

He was lucky to reach the wall before he felt another force dragging him away from it. He thought it was a gravity effect, but then realised it was a Toa of Magnetism, who he hadn't previously gauged as a threat. He lunged towards him, using the attractive force against the Toa.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-11 21:46:22 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Dynra

At the sight of Zieta passing out, Dynra rolled his eyes and gritted his teeth in frustration. Did he really have to do everything for himself? His thoughts flashed briefly to his old friends, his partners from before. Not a Toa team by any means but dangerous enough. With the images of their faces firmly in his mind, he surged forwards and leapt at the Skakdi, his blades aimed straight for its throat.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-11 21:46:33 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC MayhakaSeeing the Toa drop lifeless onto the ground made him mad, even thought Zeita wasn't his favourite member of the group. He focussed all his power over metal into his armor and used it to raise his hand, trowin his warhammer to the head of the unknowing Skadi. "Nobody hurts a Toa in my presence, you fool, now you made me angry."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-11 21:50:59 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Tayis

Seeing both ends of the fight unravelling as he pushed himself up, he realised that the day was won. He saw the warhammer strike the Skakdi hard in the skull, dazing the brute, giving Dynra the opening he needed to flaw him. Tayis brushed dust off his cloak and attempted to look composed, as he went to get a closer look at how Dynra dealt with the Skakdi.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-11 21:55:22 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC MayhakaHe saw the Skadi drop on the ground, he had won, now it was time to take care of Zeita, she hadn't moved and he was getting worried. He crawled towards her and shook her body, whispering "Zeita, Zeita, can you hear me?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-11 22:08:30 UTC
    View post on BZP

The image of the tortured matoran filled her uncuonciess mind. It horrors that Sixhand here letting happen had gon eon way to long. It felt so easy to slip away now and become one with the great spirit, but she couldn't do that. She heard the comforting voice of her friend. He wansnt her friend yet, but the challenges the four of them would face would form an unbreakable bond between the. She couldnt explain how she knew this but it was as iff she could see everything that ever was and everything that will ever be all at once.

"No!"

She screamed, and let out a fist aimed straight for Mayhaka's face.

• Edited on 2013-03-11 22:09:08 by Commander CeeCee
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-11 22:12:51 UTC
    View post on BZP

Time seemed to slow for Dynra as his arc through the air came to a halt and his blade flew towards the Skakdi's throat. It wasn't that he regretted what was about to happen. He didn't care anymore. He'd killed before and he'd kill again. He walked a trail of corpses, ashes falling from the sky like snow. He had seen and destroyed so much in his time, destroyed so much it became creation. This Skakdi was nothing to him. But still he hated to see the life leave his victim's eyes so he kept his eyes closed and thrust his arm forward.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-11 22:19:49 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Dynara's blade would be blocked by a stone disk floating in the air.

Hey, could you give me that paralyzing power?

OOH LOOK WHO'S COME CRAWL-SLIDING BACK.

I will punch you.

FINE.

Tera sighed, ignoring her mask's tendency to be annoying and coated her sword in paralyzing venom. "I give you one final chance," she said as she unhooked her shield from her back. "Stop fighting or face the consequences."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-11 22:21:18 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Mayhaka"Auuw" He was punched back by the force of her fist, "Fine , hit the big Mayhaka, he doesn't mind!" He shouted " I was the only one with the little respect to go check if your fine, and my rewards, a fist in my face! Don't expect help from me the next time you are in trouble!" He shouted in his anger. He turned around looking away of the foolish Toa. "What the Karz" He tought, firing a blast at the blade of the Toa, knocking it out of his hand. He rushed forwards and pinned the Toa against the wall, "What the Karzahi did you think you were doing!" He asked in his anger, pointing his warhammer at his troat.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-11 22:25:11 UTC
    View post on BZP

"Don't. Touch. Me," Dynra snarled, charging their bodies with the same polarity. Mayhaka was flung backwards and Dynra strode up to him, fury in his eyes. So what if he didn't care if the Skakdi died. Nobody interrupted him like that. "What do I think I was doing? I think I was just solving our problem you bloody imbecile. What do you think you're doing?" He turned to the unexpected guest, his face contorted in a similar growl. "And you? Do you think this has anything to do with you?"

• Edited on 2013-03-11 22:26:42 by The Tolerable Automaton
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-11 22:31:08 UTC
    View post on BZP

He had no idea how the blade of the Toa before him was no longer heading towards his throat, only that he was greatful, and keen to get away. He pushed himself to his feet, and dashed for the door, lobbing a chunk of broken table at the Toa of Gravity as he passed.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-11 22:31:36 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Mayhaka"You wen't solving a oroblem, you were making it worse, by killing our enemies we become like them, like those monsters. And so I shall not allow you to kill any living being, For we are Toa." He responded in anger. Not noticing the Skadi was waking up.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-11 22:34:12 UTC
    View post on BZP

"Mayh, just shut up for one second. Youre making my head hurt." She said, her yellow eyes were just a vacant stare.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-11 22:35:10 UTC
    View post on BZP

"Oh, you mewling, hypocritical, self-satisfied little Fenrakk," Dynra snarled. He jabbed a finger at Mayhaka's chest, not paying the escaping Skakdi any heed. "Don't you dare ever preach that drivel to me. You think letting the monsters live is heroic? You think it's good that they can walk another day? Well let any deaths that he carries out be on your shoulder, hero." He spat the last word out like venom.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-11 22:36:33 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: "Don't think so." Tera was still standing in the door, and her sword was in a position to slice the Skakdi head on. If he twisted he could avoid the brunt of the cut, but the Faxon's paralyzing venom would begin to work almost immediately.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-11 22:47:28 UTC
    View post on BZP

The newcomer blocking the door represented a problem for an easy escape, but he had reserves of power available for his heat vision, and angled his escape to the left, incinerating the wall with all his energy to make a new door with scalding edges.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-11 22:47:44 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Mayhaka"Maybe darkness already got you then, well so be it." He spoke calmly pushing away the guys fingers. "And I tought all Toa were good, well then, let's make that idea fit again." He spoke agrly, making his warhammer ready.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-11 23:02:29 UTC
    View post on BZP

"And what do I have to be afraid of?" Dynra asked coolly, sizing up his opponent. "Call me evil if you have to, I don't care. I've been called worse in my time. I call myself practical because that's what I am. If you stand in my way, I'll push you aside anyway I can." He leapt and swung his blade, Saren, at Mayhaka.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-11 23:05:39 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Mayhaka"I don't want to hurt you, but you leave me no other choise." He spoke calmy, quickly activating his fighting suit and creating a metal suit. He held the shield before him, "bring it on!"OOC: We probably wait for Sam or Taips to separate us, I'm gounto sleep by the way.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-12 15:36:00 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Tera flung the stone disk she'd made earlier at the back of the Skakdi's head, a stone wall starting to form in the new doorway.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-12 16:27:08 UTC
    View post on BZP

Bakotann was tough, and wasn't one to be scared by a rapidly forming stone wall. He crunched through it, keeping his badly wounded hand out of the impact. He felt the heavy disk graze his side, but still managed to break free into the bewildered crowd out in the street, elbowing pedestrians aside.

IC: Tayis

He wasn't particularly concerned by the Skakdi's exit, the brute image was cemented in his mind now, and Tayis had filed him under 'Not to be trifled with'. He was more concerned by how one Skakdi had made fools out of a reasonably sized Toa team. He sighed and began to gather the various stuff that had dropped out of his pockets when he had been walking on the ceiling. He needed to remember to change the gravity in his pockets as well as just for himself. He picked up various widgets, the throwing knife he had used, his long dead Toa stone that he had kept for sentimental reasons and a shiny gold coin embossed with the image of a Pakari.

His possessions gathered back in his pockets, he walked over to Zieta.

"Any serious injuries?" he asked. "You took a pretty bad hit."

• Edited on 2013-03-12 19:39:35 by Taipu1
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-12 16:34:17 UTC
    View post on BZP

It wasnt so much the pain that made Zieta feel so distant from what she perceived as reality. It was her dream. She couldnt quite remember, but she could feel the uneasy vibes from it still ringing in her head. She looked up at Tayis with vacant eyes.

"We have to do something, please!" Her whisper was almost a hiss.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-12 16:42:49 UTC
    View post on BZP

If she had acted like this without the injuries, he would have slapped her to knock her out of the trance, but in this condition the blow might knock Zieta out.

"Just relax for a moment," Tayis said, as he picked up the map of Po-Koro slums off the floor, and stashed it in his cloak pocket. "Don't exert yourself, and I'll try and find that dopey matoran."

• Edited on 2013-03-12 16:43:34 by Taipu1
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-12 16:45:30 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Valuki

"I'd chose your words more carfully next time Toa. That scene you had there was embarrassing."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-12 16:55:39 UTC
    View post on BZP

"Said the one hiding under a table."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-12 17:02:16 UTC
    View post on BZP

"Mayh, get your hands off him unless you want to see yourself out this team. I dont need you two bickering to each other all day. That goes for Tayis and Valuki aswe-" Her speach was cut short by a surge of agonising pain. She wanted to cry, but it was weak to do so, so she held it in. She could feel herself slipping away and she might do if whe didnt get medical attention soon.

• Edited on 2013-03-12 17:02:32 by Commander CeeCee
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-12 17:14:07 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC MayhakaHe backed off in fear of the Toa's anger. He stepped away, muttering that he'd solve this later. Zeita dropped on the ground, and some other personality of him took over, the true hero. He took the Toa which he feared and disliked on his back and ran towards the door. Once he opened it he turned his head towards the little Matoran, "How dare you to speak about heroism, for you don't know a thing about it. A true hero fights to save lives, and a true hero never hides. How dare you to speak you little stone rat!" He spoke snapping his finger as he created iron chains to hang the guy upside down on the roof, creating the word "treator" in iron to be attached to it. Then he left in great speed, hoping he'd be in time.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-12 17:32:56 UTC
    View post on BZP

"Sorry about that," Tayis said. "I was just going to give you a stern telling off, but I'm not going to argue with Mayhaka's techniques."

He used his elemental power to change Valuki's gravity, so that he wasn't hanging, but standing on the ceiling.

"That should make life a bit easier for you," he said. "But I can't do anything about the chains. You'll have to hope someone helps you down, because that gravity will only last a couple of hours, then you'll be hanging again."

Tayis looked around at Dynra and the stranger who had attempted to stop the fleeing Skakdi.

"Who wants another round of drinks?" he said grinning, rubbing his hands together.

• Edited on 2013-03-12 17:33:37 by Taipu1
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-12 20:25:48 UTC
    View post on BZP

She tried to smack a heavy hand of the back of Mayh but she she was suprised at how weak she was.

"Put me down!" She said sharply. "I can walk"

• Edited on 2013-03-12 20:26:10 by Commander CeeCee
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-12 20:45:31 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Mayhaka"I wouldn't try if I was you, I mean, look at that wound, that doesn't look good at all." He spoke but not wanting to dissagree with her, he decided to put her down vert gently.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-12 21:12:55 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: [Prei]

Prei walked up behind Tera, chewing on a doughnut.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-12 21:23:41 UTC
    View post on BZP

She stood and balanced herself. It surprised her that she could do it, until she took one step forward and collapsed, screaming in agogny.

"Please..." she said "Just leave me out here on the road to die"

• Edited on 2013-03-12 21:24:26 by Commander CeeCee
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-12 21:28:33 UTC
    View post on BZP

Dynra looked down and raised an eyebrow at Zieta's condition. "Well, if she insists...She certainly doesn't look capable of fighting."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-12 21:30:12 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • iC Mayhaka"Zeita!" He shouted, he was prepared for this and catched her before the hit the ground. He laid her back on his back and continued walking. "I will never leave you, even if you'd possibly do that for me, I am a Toa and a Toa never gives up. Keep fighting, you must survive, do it for me, do it for Mata Nui."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-12 21:31:16 UTC
    View post on BZP

"Oh Great Beings preserve me, if I hear any more of this I'm going to hurl."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-12 21:33:26 UTC
    View post on BZP

"Dynra, I swear to Mata Nui Ill be your personal poltergeist if you dont shut up"

She looked at Mayh. She was weak and he eyes were only half open. "Do what... you think is right" She said, and slipped back into conciseness.

• Edited on 2013-03-12 21:33:57 by Commander CeeCee
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-12 21:40:13 UTC
    View post on BZP

"This should cover the costs of the damage," Tayis said, piling a few widgets onto the bar.

"Fat chance it will," said the Barman. "This place is a wreck, and you've left me with a Ko-matoran tied to the ceiling."

"It wasn't me personally," Tayis said, emptying some more widgets from his pockets onto the table.

The barman grunted and took the extra money appreciatively.

"You must make a fair wage somehow," the barman said. "Carrying that much with you everywhere."

"I carry enough to protect it as well," Tayis said.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-12 21:41:42 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Mayhaka"As you wish." He said, carrying Zeita trough the great Gates of Po-Koro into the destert. He carried and caried, untill the night fell, he lit a fire and created a metal bed for Zeita. The red star was clearly visible in the sky.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-03-12 21:44:19 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Tera scowled at Prei, who blocked her from catching up with the Skakdi. She turned and looked at the others remaining in the bar. "Now. I'm having an extremely bad day. Is anyone going to explain what happened to me or will I have to use my sword?"

• Tags: