BZPRPG: Onu-Wahi

Onu
A banner for the topic
  • Posted 2011-10-15 20:11:40 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Hari "Thank you so much," said Hari, happy that the stranger could tell him where to find a good conversation. "Tell me, though, before you leave, in which direction are the archives?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-15 20:14:48 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Ic: Kakaru"Oh, uh. Just cross that bridge in the center of town, go past the market stalls, there should be a doorway marked 'archives' on your left."Ooc: Kakaru to Po-Wahi. Again. =P

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-15 20:28:31 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: Lol sorry. Also, I'll try to take my time getting there so that you can get Sirraus's profile up too. IC: Hari "Thank you so much!" Hari called as he walked off in the direction Kakaru had showed him. Now, to finally get some valid input from another Koro! I never thought this day would come! Hari set off into a slight jog, his unclasped cloak billowing out behind him. Soon, he was at the bridge. It was bustling and crowded, and his pace slowed. He bumped into people several times, but they didn't seem to mind. Everyone here was so jolly, it seemed to Hari.

• Edited on 2011-10-15 20:28:41 by Captain Marvel
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-15 21:31:36 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Ic: Sirraus Sirraus hummed cheerfully as he wandered down the tall grey halls of the archives, clutching an armful of chiseled stone. He glanced down the offshoots, filled with tablets of reports from other Wahis, though it was more because he enjoyed seeing his hard work put in order more than anything. He turned down one aisle and slid the stack of tablets without having to think about it. He had been doing this for years and he never tired of it. Learning from the past was the best way to prepare for the future, after all, and with the recent influx of Rahi attacks -information he gathered from the reports- Onu-Wahi could use as much help as possible. Sirraus slid out another stack of reports and sighed sadly as he read the title. The coming of the Toa: Reports from Ga-Wahi. If only the Toa Mata were still here, he mused. The new generation of heroes has been nothing more than a cruel, selfish collaboration of pirates and vigilantes. Whatever happened to unity and duty? He perused the stone to find the same thing he always had: The tale of the Toa canister washed up in the bay, and of the majestic hero that emerged to defend the Matoran from Rahi and the evil Makuta that possessed them. But no longer. The Rahi were encroaching on the villages more with each day. Sirraus only wished he could do something to help more. But each time he felt like volunteering for guard duty, he remembered that he was among the most knowledgeable Matoran in the archives, and Turaga Whenua relied on him to relay battle and defense tactics to the guard. The greatest defense is knowledge, Whenua always said. Ooc: XD No problem. I hope this works.

• Edited on 2011-10-15 21:33:44 by Kakaru
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-15 23:15:44 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: "But what do you mean about compensation?" Antrim queried. "Well, sir," Wiremu replied, "We're all a community, here. Our Koros, we have to be united! Unity is a virtue! Duty is, as well. And for unity's sake, it is my duty to help you. I help my neighbors if there is a cave-in and their house is broken, and expect nothing for that - you're no different. I don't think payment is really necessary. Besides," the Onu-Matoran shrugged, "What would I do with money? Buy a boat? I don't need it. I make enough to live happily, with my normal work." Wiremu didn't need to say that the journey itself was all the payment he really sought. "But," he added ruefully, "I don't even know if I'll be able to come with you. Turaga Whenua is very..." Protective. Restricting. Dispassionate. "...well, he keeps me rather busy. I can't leave if he needs me." I hope he doesn't need me, Wiremu prayed.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 00:08:17 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Ic: "Then I'll go with you when you ask him for leave," Antrim assured Wiremu. "If we're going to follow unity and duty, then we'll start here and now and work together on this. Agreed?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 00:18:55 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Wiremu was heartened by Antrim's offer to help him appeal to Whenua. He always felt somewhat guilty, ungrateful, to ask the Turaga for help. The Onu-Matoran was happy to have somebody else to do the talking. "Alright," Wiremu said with a little smile. "Here, I'll bring you to him. Let's go." He shut off the daylight-stone with another turn of the metal within, and opened the door for Antrim and his attendant. The trio crossed through the village, Antrim looking around at the sights that were commonplace to Wiremu, and eventually reached a particularly large dome-house. Wiremu hesitated a moment, brow furrowed in worry, and then knocked on the wooden door. Hew knew he was probably setting himself up for disappointment, but Wiremu was desperate for a try at leaving the Koro, no matter how improbably of a chance it was. He had hope. "Come in," the Turaga rumbled from inside. "Well, erm," Wiremu said, gesturing Antrim towards the door with the distinct air of not wanting to go in first, "After you, sir."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 00:42:29 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: Moving from Le-Wahi... IC: Lekori moved quickly and quietly through the caves of Onu-Koro. In his right hand and close to his side was a battle knife. To a stranger, Lekori might have come across as paranoid, scanning the caves searching for conflict. However, the Le-Matoran was simply experienced, and always prepared. He was a no-nonsense soldier for the Gukko Force, and he didn't accept the excuse of surprise by ill preparation. So naturally, Lekori couldn't let himself fall victim to that either. He kept walking, not expecting an attack, but being ready for the one insane, ill-fated creature who thought of trying. Only the meek Ussal crabs skittering across the cave floor and the maintenance works inspecting and improving the highway were in the cave that Lekori traveled through. Lekori nodded in approval of the at least partially lit caves. It wasn't perfect, but a lightstone was not a necessity in this part of the highway. Lekori kept walking until he reached the fork. The left tunnel led to Onu-Koro, and the right tunnel led to Ta-Koro. Maybe next time, Lekori thought as he reluctantly passed by the cave to Ta-Koro. It was said in Le-Koro that Lekori had the personality of a Ta-Matoran, and some wondered if Lekori somehow wound up with the wrong colors. He didn't even use the Treespeak that was use by almost every Le-Koronan. In truth, Lekori held the Ta-Koro Guard in high esteem, and he admired them more the his own Gukko Force. He found the Le-Matoran clumsy and easily distracted, at least when on foot. No doubt, the Le-Matoran had the greatest air force on the island, but with the advent of disks, spears, and bow and arrows, not to mention basic gravity powers, Lekori felt that the Gukko Force did not give enough appreciation to the importance of discipline and close-range fighting. Finally, Lekori was met with the twinkling lightstones that Onu-Koro was known for. The massive cave's ceiling reached high above Lekori, so high that at least outside the huts, Lekori did not feel all that closed in. Of course, being inside a hut (that was inside a cave) was a different story. Lekori switched gears and focused on his mission. He needed to investigate about the bandits. Taking note of the position of the sun before entering the Onu-Koro highway, along with keeping track of how long Lekori was traveling through the caves, gave the Le-Matoran indication that night had just about fallen about now. He needed to move quickly, and he began walking towards the Ussalry station.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 01:36:13 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Ic: "Turaga," Antrim said as he entered, stopping briefly for an honorable nod. "My name is Antrim, Baron of the Massif an Fjord." "Yes?" Whenua said. "And why do you come with Wiremu? Have you come to take him away?" "Why, yes, actually," Antrim said. "I request the services of your loyal helper in my land for a brief amount of time. Now, this will only be for a short time, and once he is done, I will excuse him to return here. The services I require from him are minor, and it is nothing an engineer of his caliber can fail to do with great efficiency. The land which I own is a fair walk, but not one that is unreachable within a day's travel time, situated west of the Kini Nui on the border between Le- and Ko-Wahis. "Now I should state that I am a believer in duty and honor, much like Wiremu here, and I think hat we all of Mata Nui should help each other whenever we are able. Now I have gone to other engineers here in this city, but none were as willing or as skilled as Wiremu here. By his own account, the only thing holding him here in this city is his loyalty to you, Turaga, and your own wishes. So I speak for both him and myself as I ask you to allow him passage with me to the surface. So, Turaga Whenua, will you entreat us with your approval to Wiremu?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 01:54:06 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: There was a flash as a body appeared in a cavern, empty of people but not to far from Onu-Koro.The Toa to whom it belonged began to slip into the threshold of awareness.But he quickly discovered somthing-he lacked a memory "Who am I?" The Toa asked himself. "You are a Toa. Your name is Miraul. You have one duty-to unite your team against Makuta. To fight his servants and perhaps Makuta himself is your destiny." Another part of his mind seemed to give him the answer. "Makuta-the very name brings hatered to my mind. But why?" "It is natural for light and shadow to hate one another." This voice was not the previous one, but a shred of memory. With that shred of memory, came back more knowledge-how to use his elemental powers and almost any kind of weapon. Miraul began to note the many weapons stored on his body. A set of names came forth as well. Divan, Vilak, Axana, Takamaz, Ziraul, and Hikari. They are your team. Unite them.So Miraul stood, intending to do just that.---Two Skakdi went through the tunnels near Miraul, one a tracker and hunter, the other a warrior. Tirax, the warrior, turned to his brother Bijackal, the tracker. "What do you see?' Biajackal's eyes glowed, one blue, the other green, casting light fourth. "That way." Tirax turned to the left, spotting the Toa of Lightning they had been tracking. Their foe spread his bat-like wings.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 03:04:35 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Hari When Hari reached the location that Kakaru had described, he pushed open the door and stumbled in, a little out of breath from running so fast. He realized that since this Sirraus Matoran that his acquaintance had described worked in the Archives, he was sure to be knowledgeable on many subjects. "He- hello?" called Hari inquisitively, wondering if anyone was in the Archives at the time. Walking in a few more steps, his bright blue eyes pierced the dim glow of the shelf-lined cavern. "Is- is Sirraus here? I was referred to him by an acquaintance!" called Hari, beginning to lose confidence that someone was actually there. Maybe this Kakaru person had just made up Sirraus. Oh well. Hari had nothing to lose anyway.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 03:43:45 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Ic: SirrausSirraus was jarred out of his thoughts by a voice calling his name. "Is- is Sirraus here? I was referred to him by an acquaintance!"Acquaintance? Sirraus thought. I don't really talk to people. I hope it wasn't that psychopath, Kakaru."Yes, yes, I'm here," he called back, carefully putting the tablets back on the shelf, then picking them up again as a second thought, hoping to look like he was doing something important. He stepped out into the hall and walked toward the figure he assumed was calling him. The Matoran was silhouetted by the light, so he couldn't tell where they were from."If Turaga Whenua sent you from the Guard, you can tell him that I haven't submitted the Le-Koro defense tactics because I've been re-organizing the reports on Tren Krom." This was a complete lie. He had completely forgotten about the report until the figure had jarred his memory with the psychological threat of a reprimand from Whenua.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 03:50:23 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Hari "Don't worry, I'm not from the guard," said Hari jovially, making his way towards Sirraus. "My name is Hari. Somebody named Kakaru told me to look for you when he bumped into me and I asked him a question... anyway, it's a long story," Hari laughed as he stopped a few feet in front of Sirraus. Noticing that he was getting quite warm, he took off his cloak, revealing his obvious Ko-Matoran armor, and blushed. Looking to the side and down, his eyes scanning the floor in embarrassment, he asked meekly, "Is there anywhere I could hang this?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 04:07:59 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Ic: Sirraus"Uh, there's- uh, sorry, we don't really have coat racks down here," Sirraus stammered. A Ko-Matoran? I mean, I know our villages are connected, but for someone to come down here, to the Archives of all places… and for Kakaru to recommend him?"You're uh, interested in the Archives?" Stupid question. Why else would he be here? "You're a Ko-Koronian scholar, right?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 05:51:44 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Hari "Yes, I am," said Hari, completely disregarding his earlier statement about his cloak. He simply slung it over his shoulder, a white-armored hand keeping it from falling onto the packed earthen floor. "I came to open myself to new views on certain subjects that I feel I might need some... 'updating' on, if you will." Hari laughed, trying to brighten the awkward sort of mood. "Would you allow me to look through the archives? I would appreciate it very much. And if you have any thoughts about anything I'm reading about, feel free to speak up. That's really why I came here in the first place." Hari felt ecstatic. All his life, he had been looking for an opportunity like this, and here it was, right in front of him. He knew that if he didn't take all that he could get out of it, he was going to beat himself up about it later. Not physically, of course, because the Ko-Matoran wasn't one for physical anything besides getting around. Smiling, Hari waited for the Onu-Matoran's answer.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 06:09:20 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Ic: Sirraus"Oh, of course. As far as recommendations, well." He paused thoughtfully. "I suppose that depends on what you plan on researching. If you're interested in the Toa Mata's legacy, I suggest you start from The coming of the Toa: Reports from Ga-Wahi, then move on to Ga-Wahi, Gali's arrival and Ga-Wahi, first defense against Rahi attacks, Allied defense with the Toa. You'll forgive our filing system, it's a bit scattered. I plan on reorganizing it chronologically someday."An awkward silence followed. The rhythmic click of another Archivist echoed through the hall.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 15:46:53 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Chronn It was a normal day in Onu-Koro, not a sound entering my building. I was enjoying the quiet, the peaceful serenity of this normal day. And I was enjoying it the way everyone should. It was so boring, I had gone to sleep in my chair. I needed some sleep, I'd been up all night solving a case. Turns out it was just an accidental death. I hate those, there's nothing fun about solving them. I just end up with another scar, and a little more cash. No challenge at all. My name is Thedar Chronn, and I'm an investigator. Most people have their own mental image of what a murder investigator should look like and act. But I don't really care what people think. I'm me, I do what I want, when I want. And what I want, is to solve murders. OOC: Chronn, asleep in Dark C Investigation Headquarters. And open for interaction to whoever wants to wake him up.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 16:05:50 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: [Hari] "Well then, could you show me where they are?" asked Hari, a little too loudly. His words echoed around the great Archives, infinitely repeating into nothingness. "S-sorry," he stumbled. "I'll try to be quieter next time. -And actually, before we do that," said Hari, interjecting into the space between the words of two people talking to each other, his clumsy words again forming an echo that reverberated around the great cavern. "Is there a reason you recommended those particular chronicles? Do you have opinions on them? If so, I would very much like to hear them."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 18:13:25 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC(Zand and Sura): "Onu-koro. Been a while since Ive been here. Seems kinda empty, eh?" Zand continued towards the inn. He put another notice for Toa Teams to gather at the Kini-nui in seven days before leaving the village."Someone's in a hurry." OOC: Zand and Co. to Po-wahi.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 18:42:04 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: Anybody need something made for them? Like maybe...a sword? IC-Sidiros: Sidiros, a Toa of Iron, was walking along underground in Onu-Koro. He was having a late start to his day, but that didn't matter-he was just going to his Smithy. Only a few people ever really came, and the new ones that came ended up coming back. Life was good for him. He walked over the bridge in the center of town, passed the archives, and took a right. Near the police building, he walked over to his smithy. He pushed the door open-after all, why leave it locked? There's nobody down here he doesn't know, aside from a few visitors passing through to the archives. He then walked to the open window, and hung a small sign down from it that said "Open." He then walked to his chair, and picked up his guitar. He played to pass the time until somebody came over.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 18:46:06 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Ic: Sirrus"Yes, I've been interested in the Heroes of Mata-Nui for some time now." Sirrus shifted on his feet, embarrassed at having let his personal interests mingle with his recommendations. An Archivist should keep only the facts and not let feeling get in the way. "I mean, certainly you've noticed the increase in numbers of corrupt Toa on the island in past years. The Toa Mata were, well, the most pure of heart, and focused on their duties to the Matoran and to the Great Spirit." He started walking towards the back of the hall, pointing out the labels on shelves. "Our cataloging system is based first on Wahi, second, alphabetically. This means that Allied Defense With the Toa comes first, followed by First Defense Against Rahi attacks, then Gali's Arrival, then Reports From Ga-Wahi. It takes some getting used to." As he said it he realized how ridiculous the system was. If they organized everything properly he'd be out of the job. That was the reason, even if only subliminally, that he kept putting off reorganizing.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 19:06:42 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: Need a job, V-3? IC-Sidiros: Sidiros put down his guitar, and looked back in his inventory. Pickaxes, alright. No shortage of coals for the forge. Lightstones all in working order. But wait...something was missing in the weapons cabinet. Hmm, Sidiros thought. Normally I wouldn't care if something was stolen, I can always make more...but this should be reported. I guess I'll head over to the police building. Sidiros then closed and locked the door when he left this time, and walked down a block to the police building. He opened the door and walked up to his friends office. Only to find him asleep. "Sleeping on the job, eh Thedar?" He said, smiling. "I've got a job for you."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 19:13:50 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Chronn I was sleeping peacefully in my chair, as I had been for a while now. I deserved that rest, I really did. Then, some imbecile came in and decided to ruin it all. I rose, sitting up in my chair and rubbing my eyes, Eventually, I adjusted to the light. "Who are you, and what do you want, barging in here and disrupting my sleep?" I muttered in irritation. Unless someone was killed, I was going back to sleep.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 19:16:44 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Kethrye:(From Ko-Wahi):Kethrye peered down the dark tunnel. Kethrye had always found the underground pathways to Onu-Koroslightly eerie, with the dark mines shafts lit only by sporadically placedlightstone torches which cast a feeble amount of light on the tunnelwalls. Kethrye breathed in and began down the tunnelto Onu-Koro.

• Edited on 2011-10-16 19:21:15 by Toa Kethrye
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 19:21:55 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC-Sidiros: "Well, well, well," Sidiros said mockingly, "Look who finally woke up. Did you enjoy your nap?" He then decided to get serious. "I don't think a murder has happened, but I think one might happen soon. Somebody came in and stole one of my highest quality daggers-the kind I only make for those who are expecting a bad fight. And I knew that this particular area was your Forte. Hopefully it's just a routine theft, but still...Not the sort of thing I would leave in the hands of the guard."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 19:26:55 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Chronn "You came here and woke me up, after a long night solving a murder, just to tell me someone stole a stupid knife? Go tell a cop or something!" I snapped at the Toa infront of me, leaning back in my chair. I was planning on catching a little more sleep, and to wait for an actual case to some in. I wasn't any old investigator. I didn't do the mundane thefts. No, I was a special type of Detective. I solved Murders, and only murders. Nothing more, nothing less. i]If anyone want a theft solved? They should just go crying to someone who cares.

• Edited on 2011-10-16 19:27:08 by The Dark Chronicler
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 19:35:21 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC:IcarinIcarin landed right in-front of the building. A sign labeled it as Dark C Investigation Headquarters. Icarin walked in. He noticed that Thedar Chronn was busy and waited to talk.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 19:43:49 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC-Sidiros: Sidiros was getting annoyed now. "As I said, I normally wouldn't bring it to you Brother," He started to say, "But this isn't the sort of thing that would normally be stolen. I think it would be better if you solved this before anybody got killed-and this is right up your alley. Remember when I used to work here? I used the training I got and checked around. Nothing. Not a trace of who was there, or what was stolen. So if you'd rather have somebody die when you could save them, be my guest. It might just be you who dies." He then looked around, to see somebody standing outside the open door to the office. "I'm done here, you can talk to him!" Sidiros exclaimed angrily, shoving the bystander in and breaking the door off it's hinges when he slammed it.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 19:48:32 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC:IcarinIcarin was shoved, and stumbled back a bit into the doorway. He was then slammed by the door, knocking him back to where he was before. He rubbed his shoulder with a sigh. "I don't mean to annoy you, but I've been meaning to get a job and was wondering if you needed any help." Icarin said hesitantly. He didn't want to be a bother, but really respected this guy for helping others.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 19:49:54 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: [Hari] "The heroes of Mata Nui, you say?" Hari paused, thinking. "I agree with your views. They were the most pure of heart, and the most strong in battle as well. It is a real shame that they were overpowered by the Makuta." Pausing, Hari studied the books on the shelf. "This is... Gali's Arrival?" Hari queried, pulling out a worn-down book from the shelf and studying the title. The words: "Gali's Arrival" were printed in large blue letters across the weathered surface of the cover. Opening the book and idly flipping pages, Hari stopped at an image of Gali, just after she had arrived in Ga-Wahi. She was being hailed as one of the six protectors of Mata Nui. Something about the picture didn't seem quite right to Hari, however. Because in the corner of the image, there was a small symbol, so tiny it was almost unnoticeable. But it was not impervious to the keen eyes of the Ko-Matoran. "Hey, Sirraus," said Hari, scratching his chin in puzzlement. "Take a look at this..." he pointed a white-armored finger to the symbol in the bottom-left corner of the image. It was inked in black, and looked something like this. It surprised Hari simply because he didn't recognize it. As educated as he was, he still didn't know what the symbol was. "Do you know what this is?" he asked.

• Edited on 2011-10-16 20:55:33 by Captain Marvel
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 19:51:07 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Kethrye:After around a hours walk Kethrye stepped through a large stone arch and into Onu-Koro proper.Kethrye gazed around the village, in all the years he had lived on Mata Nui this was only the secondtime he had visited Onu-Koro. It looked almost exactly the same as it had on Kethryes earlier visit, although Kethrye noticed several buildings he did not remember from before. One of then was had a sign that read Dark C Investigation .Fascinating, Kethyre thought to himself as he stepped towards the buildings door. He watch as aflying Toa land in front of the door. Even more so. He thought.Kethrye followed him through the door.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 19:51:25 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Chronn As the first guy left, I shouted at him. "I don't even know you, and you're never worked her before!" Then, another person entered into my room. "You want a job? What skills do you have that can help out when solving murders." I leaned back in my chair, glaring at the only thing between me and sleep, this possible employee.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 19:55:14 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC:Icarin"Well I'm a skilled flier, I can track pretty well, I know a few things about murder, and I work for the lowest legal fee that a company can hire me for." Icarin offered eagerly.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 19:57:50 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: Sidiros calls all other Toa brother. But he did work there before. And I see Thedar is cranky. IC-Sidiros: Sidiros stalked out of the building, angry that the blind fool working in there couldn't see that something bad was going to happen. "Bloody cool dude can't think his way out of a paper bag," he grumbled to himself, shoving somebody out of his way as he walked out. Sidiros walked back to his shop, and pulled out a lump of protosteel. Concentrating, he molded it into a large sword with a razor sharp edge. He put it in a sheath on his back, then walked out. Lets see if I can find this thief, Sidiros thought angrily. OOC: If anybody wants to be the thief, tell me. If not, I'm making two characters-one to get murdered, another to be the murderer.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 20:15:30 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Kethrye:The Toa that Kethrye had followed into the Dark C Investigations buildindwas talking with a pitch black, Toa-like being. Kethrye waited just in front ofthe entrance, glancing around the dark office.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 20:22:05 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC; Chronn "Flying eh? That's useless."I mutted to myself as I thought it over. Eventually, after falling back asleep for a few seconds, I reached a conclusion. "Ok, you're in."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 20:30:50 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC-Sidiros: Sidiros looked at the house where the old police station used to be, and was now where Thedar had set up shop. He wondered whether he should throw a knife through the window to scare somebody, but decided against it. Too useless. He decided he would try one more time to talk to Thedar, then decided against it. That was also useless. Instead, he would talk to the winged being who was in there-he looked like somebody who could find a thief. Fast.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 20:33:15 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC:IcarinIcarin was about to argue about flying being useless, as he could get a bird's eye view that most others couldn't, but then Thedar fell asleep. Then he woke up and told Icarin that he had a job. Icarin was very happy, but had just one question. But that could wait.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 20:36:38 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: Grochi, Chronn's house was never a police station, and is NOT where a police station once was. It's a hut, it's always been a hut, it will likely always be a hut. IC: Chronn "Now, anything else?" I asked, exhausted. Maybe I would think about spending less time without sleep, it might be helpful. "And if not, I have your first job already prepared."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 20:38:18 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC:Icarin"Really? You might want to talk to the man at the door after telling me about it though." Icarin said excited, and finally noticing Keythrye.

• Tags: