BZPRPG: Ko-Wahi

Ko
A banner for the topic
  • Posted 2011-10-16 01:41:56 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Kirgon As more people showed up, Kirgon had to ask Kinika a question. "So, erm... which person are we fighting?" OOC: Seriously, Kirgon and I have no idea.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 02:05:42 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC - Kinika - Preparing for a fightWith the sound of metal friction, his swords were in his hands."Tonight he dines in-"He was cut off by the toa attacking yet again. The plasma bult hit him in the shoulder. It was obviously to slow him down, without much power. He leveled his sword like a javelin, launching it. Hitting the toa himself wasn't the best idea, as a needless killing would attract the attention of officials.Instead, it grazed his shoulder and sailed past him and wedged itself into the snow. From there, he could manipulate it, right into the toa's chin. Even as he thought about it, the metal extended and the hilt slammed between his eyes. The force of the attack threw him off of his feet. Kinika drew his second sword and charged. As soon as he reached him, he swung diagonally, but the plasma-toa was faster than he seemed. He had retrieved Kinika's thrown sword, and used it to block the attack. As he pushed Kinika back and jumped to his feet, it was obvious he was the better swordsman. He slid the sword down to the hilt, letting it slide off and bite into Kinika's unarmored hand. With a yelp, he dropped the sword. Now defenseless, Kinika narrowed his eyes in search for weakness.He crouched under his opponent's next swing, sliding behind him and driving his elbow to a pressure point in his back. It was a trick he had learned from Naara, and it brought his opponent down. With that, he reached for the metal gate, using the elemental energy he had left from his little trick in Le-Wahi, he ripped it off it's simple hinges and using it to pin his enemy down. As a final maneuver (he was put off about his map) Kinika ripped the mask off of the unconscious toa of plasma, shattering it over his knee. (OOC: Not sure if I liked the way it turned out. Anything I need to change?)

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 02:08:34 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Kirgon "Oh sure, don't even let me join in why don't you?" Kirgon snarled in remark, as Kinika beat up the Toa. "Let the toughest fighter sit on the sidelines."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 02:37:38 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC - Kinika - MiscellaneousThe toa of iron smirked."But you're too good to waste your time on him." he humored, again in a sarcastic tone.His fingers formed a triangle thoughtfully."Where to next?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 02:41:24 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Kirgon "The first point was... in this direction!" Kirgon shouted, marching off into the snow of Ko-wahi. He had a rough idea of where the spots were, and he was going to find them, and claim his treasure! "We should be rich in no time!"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 02:49:33 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: Krayzikk from Le-Whi.IC: Only five minutes after arriving in Ko-Wahi, he already saw a fight. Pausing, he drew his morning star and said to Cipher, "Do you happen to know what is going on here? Or at the very least, where the nearest inn is?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 02:53:02 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: "I wish." Cipher said, in response to the Titan.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 03:00:08 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: With some amusement, Krayzikk replied "To wich question were you referring?"

• Edited on 2011-10-16 03:00:22 by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 03:13:58 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: Alright, Yghari will be mainly open for interaction, even fighting. IC Yghari - Ko-Koro - Walking: The Toa of electricity walked through Ko-Koro, admiring the scene, and watching as the public, well, stayed indoors. Yghari was literally the only person on the entire road he was on, there wasn't another soul in sight. He didn't mind it, though, he had come to Ko-Koro to lower the crime rate, not try to talk to the seclusive Ko-Matoran. Its an odd sight, a golden Toa, wandering a white landscape, wondrous, but still odd all the same. "A nice day to be out, eh silence?" the Toa said aloud to the air, to 'Silence'. Just when he was beginning to enjoy the fresh (albeit cold) air, he heard voices behind him. Two voices, one seemed to be yelling, the other pleading, it caught Yghari's keen attention immediately. He turned about face, scanning the icy landscape for the source of the voices, luckily, the silence of the village around him had allowed him to hear the echoes of the voices, if he had been in Le-Koro, there wouldn't be any way in Karzanhi that he would have heard them. He activated his Calix, leaping up atop the roof of a small hut, leaping onwards to the next hut, and the next, and the next after that. As the Toa proceeded on, he grew ever so closer to the voices, steadily, he could hear them better and better, and he could make out accents as he leaped to the next roof. "A Skakdi," he whispered to himself, as he recognized the rough voice that all Skakdi had. The other voice was lighter, perhaps a Matoran or young Toa, Yghari could now hear exactly where the voices were coming from. The Toa of electricity leaped onto another hut silently, taking two quiet steps forward, he caught a glimpse of the Skakdi who stood over the smaller being. "... and you're goin' ta give me everything you have on ya, understand?" the Skakdi said to the Matoran on the ground, holding his battle axe to the poor guy's neck. The Matoran held up his hands, "Okay, okay, just... d-on't h-hurt me," the Matoran said, beginning to unload all of his belongings that he had kept on himself. His money, a few tools, and a rock. The Skakdi frowned(impossibru) at the rock, scowling at the Matoran, "A rock? A ROCK?! This is nothing, I know you have more that this, Matoran, now give it to me!" the large being said, poking the Matoran in the chest with his axe. "No, no, I don't have anything else, this is it, everything else is at my hut, and-". The Matoran was cut off by a bright flash of light paired with the sound of a mountain cracking in two, and a scream of agony. The Matoran watched in fear as the Skakdi dropped to his knees, and falling to his side, unconscious. He could only imagine what could have been big enough to do that to him. Yghari hopped down from the rooftop, landing beside the Skakdi, and in front of the Matoran. He smiled, "Hiya." The Matoran, being in an irrational state of mind, began to back away in fear, "Please, don't hurt me too, there, there's everything I had on me, take it!" The Matoran said, pointing to his belongings on the ground. Yghari raised an iBrow, looking down at the Matoran like he was going crazy (Which he kind of was). "I don't want that, I want to give you something," the Toa said, crouching down, and turning to the Skakdi. The Matoran waited in fear as he pondered what the Toa was doing, he saw the Toa take all of the Skakdi's things in one pile, and then, he put them on the ground in front of him. The Matoran stuttered in confusion, "W-what? I thought- I thought you were here t-to mug me," the Matoran said, looking up at Yghari in confusion. "Nope, I heard you from way over there, and I'm surprised nobody else reacted to it. Take all this, I'm sure it will make up for the trouble you've had this morning," Yghari said, standing up to his full height, and leaping up to the rooftop, disappearing behind it, and leaving the Matoran behind in confusion. OOC: Interaction pl0x. :3 -Yghari

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 03:14:46 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: A sigh. "Both."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 03:17:24 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: The sheer absurdity of that statement made Krayzikk pause. "Do you care about either, or am I wasting my time trying to get information?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 03:19:53 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: An apologetic "Probably." was his answer.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 03:27:26 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: "I am so going to regret this, but, if you don't care, why are you watching?" Krayzikk asked in confusuion.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 03:30:39 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Now it was Cipher's turn to be confused. "Wait, what? I care, but it's probably a waste of time asking me. I don't know the answer to either question."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 03:33:57 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: "You are one confusing being. What's your name?" Krayzikk asked as he realized he had no money with which to pay for a room at an inn.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 10:04:44 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: As the warrior got his fingers into a triangle position for pondering, Aexias recognized him. Kinika? What's that dolt doing here? Oh, well, she supposed that this situation could work out for the better after all. If she could get Kinika to help her out, she'd have some insurance against being sniped down and further attacks of bounty hunters-that is, if he really had just fought like that. And maybe if she got the matoran, too, the deal would be even better. Gliding up behind Kinika, the cloak coughed. When Aexias was sure she had his attention, she began. "Hello. I am a perzon looking to hire a bodyguart. Vould jhou be up for ze job? Jhour little friend duz not haf to be infolfed," the skakdi added. OOC: Lol, can't wait to see Kirgon's indignant reaction xP -The Fearless Leader

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 11:53:45 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC (Zadron) Aexias would have to do better to shake Zadron off. He now watched her, apparently trying to hire a Toa as a bodyguard. He smiled mirthlessly. After the ease with which he had incapacitated that Toa of Ice, Zadron had left him where he lay. After all, who knew, perhaps one day he would be hired to kill him. Zadron was never one to lose potential future profit. This bodyguard might complicate things, but he didn't faze Zadron much. Aexias heard a voice behind her. "You should be more careful," said Zadron. "A wanted woman like you, wandering about in broad daylight. Sooner or later someone will find you - and I don't mean those fools who attacked you earlier. Someone who knows what they're doing." He smiled his thin smile. "Now, wouldn't it be good if there were someone willing to help you evade that fate?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 12:03:07 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Aexias whipped around, cloaked hand instinctively moving to her hip even as her eyes met that of the vortixx towering above her in comparison. Dung. "Vhat are jhou zuggesting, zhen?," she hissed as quietly. The business of being an assassin on Mata Nui-especially one not native to the island-was quite risky, and she never once considered that Zadron could have been looking out for her because of that. If an assassin could eliminate their rivals, then they could monopolize the market for kills until they died. In this case, a rival happened to be her. She'd play carefully, but first, she had to find out exactly what the vortixx was up to. Knowledge was power, after all.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 12:11:52 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: My motto ;) IC (Zadron) "I have a...proposition for you," he said, "one which we could both profit from. But first - do you know who exactly it was that posted that bounty?" he asked. "For reasons of their own," here he smiled sarcastically "they did not actually say who they were."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 12:59:18 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Kirgon "Not involving me? Someone must have bashed you over the head with a rock a few thousand times as a child." Kirgon replied in a angry, threatening tone. "Kinika here thinks he's a good fighter and he's right, but I'm the sharpshooter, the one who takes out enemies before they get too close." The Matoran stomped his feet, in irritation. "And we are not going to be bodyguar- wait, how much will you pay?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 14:34:31 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC - Kinika - Hushing Kirgon, recognizing Aexias, processing why Aexias is asking him for help, defending Aexias, Kinika raised an eyebrow. What was that trouble making Aexias doing here? As she hired him he nodded."Just like old times," he chuckled, "Except not really at all."Kinika was interrupted by Zadron, and he grimaced irritably."Hey!" he called out, "Will you shut up? We're trying to decide on a deal. After that, we can knock each others' brains out."He put a hand on Kirgon's shoulder."Stop talking, just for a moment, and we may learn who that is." he pointed at Zadron.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 14:52:41 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Kirgon The Matoran wasn't happy with how Kinika was acting. "Oh, so you think you can boss me around? I don;t have to stop talking if I don't want to, and I'll take a stroll though Karzahni before listening to you!" The Matoran snapped. Before stopping talking. He too wanted to know what was going on.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 15:52:45 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: "Cipher." he said simply, beginning to walk once more. He'd once again resigned himself to the fact that this journey would take far longer than it should, thanks to his practically nonexistent sense of direction.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 15:54:38 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: @Geisthaende: I knew that ;P When will I grow up and stop making refs? xP IC: Aexias casually reached into the folds of her cloak and brought out two plump bags of widgets without looking backwards. She passed one into Kinika's hand, but withheld the other. "Zis vone is for your little friend to zhut up and jhoin," she explained, handing the second back nonchalantly as well. "Jhou vill boz recief tvo more vhenupon jhour serfice iz ofer." She then looked directly at Zadron. Despite her every attempt to keep herself stoic, she could feel her interest being piqued. And besides, it wasn't like it would hurt to find out exactly what her rival was trying to get her to do, anyways. "I du not know for zertain," stated the female skakdi, "but I do know zat it vaz mozt likely pozted by eifer a rifal contractor or ze gofernment. Probably ze latter," she added, thinking aloud for a second, "az it vas pozted in ze Po-Koro bazaar. Ant zis informazhun iz relefant to jhou...Vhy?," ended Aexias, a mildly interrogative gaze in her eyes. OOC: As you can see, Aexias has money to burn-er, melt ;P -The Fearless Leader

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 16:55:57 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Kethrye:​Kethrye groaned as he opened his eyes and stumbled to hisfeet. He reached down, picked up his fallen axe, and stored itby snapping the handle onto the back of his armor. Kethrye glanced around, no one was in sight, not the bountyhunters he had allied himself with, none of the beings who had attackedthem, no one. Kethrye wandered back towards the inn, Perhaps there will be a bountyon some less... dangerous... criminals. Kethrye thought as he approached the front of the inn. OOC: Open for interaction.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 17:03:29 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC - Kinika - Struggling to understand AexiasThe toa nodded, not quite understanding what she had spoken, but taking the money. He went to stand by her, hands on his hips as she spoke with Zadron. Every once in a while, he would raise an eyebrow. If this guy was tricking his new client, so be it. He would either put up a fight, or strike a deal. Most likely the former, he didn't think his conscious could handle the latter.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 17:06:28 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Kirgon As Kinika stood beside Aexias, Kirgon did the same. But despite this, he made no promises that he would stay silent.Nothing could ever shut him up for very long. Not even sleep, which would someimes have him talking in his slumber.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 17:42:21 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC(Zand, Sura): Sura created a minor flame to keep the two warm as they entered the drifts. "So, Zand, whats your theory?"Zand remained silent."What, not talking?"Zand was not even listening. Ko-koro was within his sights.---------Zand bursted into an inn, posted a notice on the wall, and left.

TOA TEAMS WANTED

If interested, go to

Kini-nui in Seven Days from

posting of this notice.

(Next Tuesday)

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 17:43:57 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC (Zadron) Zadron's eyes flared as the Toa insulted him, but he simply ignored him and returned to speaking with Aexias. "You see, I know you are hardly going to let yourself be assassinated or captured without quite something of a fight," he said. "I suggest that we find a way to trick whoever it is that wants you dead, claiming the bounty and preventing them from actually getting their hands on you." He rubbed two of his claw-like fingers together, making a metallic scraping sound. "We could then split said bounty between us."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 17:47:20 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Kirgon He heard the word bounty, aimed at the Toa that Kinika was protecting. He liked bounties. He tapped Kinika on the leg, seeing that he wasn't tall enough to reach the Toa's shoulder. He was going to talke to Kirgon about being payed to protect, AND collecting the bounty for themselves.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 18:00:52 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC(Zand, Sura): "Come. We must travel to look for the Seven Deadly Spindoctors.""I think they were called the Sins-""Whatever. And if any toa teams do appear, they will congregate at the Kini-nui in seven days.""What makes you say that?"He flashed some of his equipment. "Sword, launcher, ax, etc." They descended into Onu-wahi, Sura speeding up his pace. OOC: Zand and Sura to Onu-wahi.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 18:25:23 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Kethrye:Kethrye's short return to Ko-Koro had been, memorable,to say the least, but Kethrye decided it was time to leavefor another location on the island. Besides, he thought ashe left Ko-Koro, I don't want to run into those assassins that attacked me earlier. OOC: Kethrye to Onu-Wahi.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 19:06:24 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC - Kinika - Business-ing"Ah. Well. As dear Aexias' recently hired bodyguard, I can only hope to protect her from... Unnecessary disturbances. Who's to say you won't destroy her and take it all for yourself? You know what they say... Three's a crowd, four's a posse. Now, being paid from Aexias, I only desire a small portion of the bounty, as payment for even more strenuous use of my element, seeing as I am currently the only toa present." He drew a sword, and stuck it in the snow in the space between them."Are you with me?" he asked, gesturing for them to do the same if they were.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 19:08:48 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Kirgon "Kikika, can I speak to you for a a moment?" Kirgon asked, feeling a little greedy. He wanted the bounty, and payment. Kinika seemed rather determined to protect this person. "Never mind." He sighed, reluctantly stabbing his disk into the ice.

• Edited on 2011-10-16 19:10:05 by The Dark Chronicler
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 19:12:49 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: After a few minutes of wandering, Cipher managed to stumble upon the group again, their conflicts seemingly resolved. Shrugging, he approached the group, spotting the familiar Skakdi and Vortixx. "Hey," he said, raising a hand in a gesture of greeting. "You guys alright? I kinda lost track of you after the battle split. Neither of you are hurt, right?" he asked, with a note of mild concern in his voice. They didn't appear to be any more injured than a few minor scrapes or bruises, but you never knew. He turned to face the two unfamiliar beings. "Who are these guys?" he asked, curious. Weren't they in that fight a couple of minutes ago?

• Edited on 2011-10-16 19:13:57 by Razgriz 1
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 19:30:34 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC:I didn't see anyone talk to Icarin, so I'm assuming he hasn't been interacted with. If I am wrong please PM me. IC:IcarinIcarin dusted off his hands and walked away from the battle field, heading towards Onu-Koro. Heroics in Ko-Koro were too hard. OOC:Icarin to Onu-Koro

• Edited on 2011-10-16 19:32:09 by Noble Knight BioBeast
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 19:48:52 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: "Zay," Aexias stated, turning to meet Cipher, "Are...," she hesitated, "...Comradez. Az you haf seen before, vone of zem aided me alongzeit jhou, zaid fortixx ant Ei being only leihtly voundet. Ve are naoh dizcuzing haoh," she continued, improvising only slightly to make the ease of the story coming to her believable, "to bezt defend mine zelf from furzher attacks. Ze people hu haf ztuck zhere bladez in ze grount ar for trafeling alongzeit me until people ztop attacking." It wasn't that big of a stretch from the truth, so hopefully, the toa would believe that the scene was normal and that all participants of the fight were okay and leave. OOC: BTW, guise, if you need help translating Aexias' accent, just tell me. I can help you out ;} -The Fearless Leader

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 20:01:27 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: "Okay... but why exactly did those three attack you out of the blue? I'm pretty sure people don't go attacking without any reason." he said, somewhat skeptically. A moment of tense silence passed between them, mostly unnoticed by the Eternally Lost Toa, yet still there. "Meh," He shrugged, and easy grin on his face as he drew the arming sword from the scabbard on his hip. "Guess I'll have to find out." he finished, driving the blade into the ground with almost startling ease. "So, where to?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 20:30:16 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Krayzikk, pondering the last few moments, resumed his quest to find somewhere to stay. Or someone to talk to, get a feel for the Koro. OOC: Open for interaction.

• Edited on 2011-10-16 20:31:24 by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-16 20:38:12 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC - Kinika - TalkingThe toa of iron retrieved his sword."Where to?" he repeated, "As I work under her, Aexias should choose."He gave Cipher an odd look, then glanced at Aexias."Is he dangerous?"

• Tags: