BZPRPG: Ko-Wahi

Ko
A banner for the topic
  • Posted 2011-10-17 22:56:54 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC - Kinika - Interogating Krayzikk The Toa of iron leveled a sword to Krayzikk's chest."Why were you listening to us?" he asked roughly, ignoring the statement.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-17 22:59:22 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: Yes, Twilite, Ezio is a toa.IC, Ezio: The Vortixx was a very curious fellow. "Well, to tell you the truth, I have this, let's just say, clan, and I'm in need of new members. I came to this bar to see if anyone was here that would make a good member."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-17 23:01:20 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Kirgon He pulled his disk out of the grond, before looking up at Kinika. "Have fun playing Bodyguard, I'm going to be getting out of here."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-17 23:05:52 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: New character time yay! :biggrin: Open for interaction! IC: Wraith (Bodyless Spirit) Wraith had been wandering for who knows how long in the endless white of Ko-wahi. It must have been weeks since his body had mysterous disappeared while using his Kanohi Iden. Well, I haven't faded away, so my body must still be alive. He wandered aimlessly through the snow, it didn't really matter anyway, as a spirit, he could go through anything, and he while he felt weary of his search he was never really tired, spirits can't get tired. Something up ahead made him stop, a group of Toa, matoran, and some other characters were having a rather sharp argument about sense of directions, and then they saw some teleporting stalker and started to argue with him. Wraith sighed, as best as a spirit could. I suppose I should ask someone for help out of this- mess. Wraith floated quickly toward the group and used all his willpower to allow the group to see his spirit, a trick he had discovered he could now do as a spirit when trying to talk to a matoran, who had run away in a panic, maybe he'd get lucky and these people wouldn't run. "Can you see me? Can you hear me?" he said to the group, hoping they could. OOC: You can see him, just so ya know, he's a visible ghost. :P

• Edited on 2011-10-18 00:30:30 by Snelly
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-17 23:07:09 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Terralo; Ko-Koro Bar "Hmm..." said the Vortixx as he placed his hand on his sword. "Is there any possibility that I might be able to join this...'clan' of yours? I've got many useful skills..."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-17 23:55:48 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC, Ezio: "we shall see... first we should go to my home and test these skills of yours..."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-17 23:59:42 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: "I happened to be curious why someone with a wanted poster was doing with such a large group. " Krayzikk replied cooly. "Would you mind putting that away?" Looking pointedly at the sword leveled against his chest.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-18 00:16:05 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Purpon Purpon walked down the streets of Ko-Koro, bored and somewhat dejected. He didn't have many Widgets, and hadn't had a good fight in ages. He continued to walk, and eventually he reached a frozen lake. He walked out onto the ice and sat, hoping to find some sort of ally somewhere. OOC: Feel free to ally.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-18 00:16:25 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Oura - Ko-Koro - Wandering the Koro: Oura entered the Koro of Ice, and the first thing he noticed was the silence of the place, and the lack of beings on the streets. "Seems dead..." he said aloud, walking further into the Koro. As he went along, he saw Matoran and Toa here and there, Skakdi mostly, and other beings that were not of the element of Ice. His target was around here somewhere, he knew the Matoran was in Ko-Koro somewhere, now he just had to find out where. One disadvantage was that nobody would talk to him, at least not the natives, but it would be fairly easy to coax information from visitors and people who where in the Koro due to business; some people couldn't stand not talking. The Toa of plasma kept a tight heat bubble around himself, melting ice and snow around him (which left an odd trail of wet and dark snow), he couldn't stand frozen things, heat and burning had always been his philosophy. --- IC Yghari - Ko-Koro - Somewhere: The Toa of electricity walked through the cold Koro, looking around for anyone that might be in need of his help, crime in this area was surprisingly high for such a quiet village. Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted one being holding a sword to the chest of another (Krayzikk). He turned in the direction of the beings, and walked over to see what was going on. At first he stood about 20 yards away, just watching what was going on, he wanted to know who was right and who was wrong before he acted. However, he kept a bolt of lightning ready in his right hand, just in case things got hot. -Yghari

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-18 00:29:53 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Wraith (bodyless spirit) Seeing as they hadn't noticed him, he tried again this time he went up to the Toa with a sword to his chest. (Krayzikk) "Hey! Can you guys see and/or hear me? It's kind of important!" OOC: Attempt two to get your attention :P

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-18 00:59:48 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: "Hello, there. I'd say more, but I may be in danger of having my head confiscated. And I like my head." Krayzikk never took his eyes of Kinika as he spoke.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-18 01:06:04 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Kirgon The Matoran decided to just leave, heading for the Onu-Koro tunnels. OOC: Kirgon to Onu-Koro.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-18 01:10:19 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Purpon gets up and heads around to explore, seeing a Toa walking around, leaving a trail of melted snow (Oura). Purpon goes over to him, being careful not to get so close. Purpon is feeling somewhat demanding today. "Friend or foe?" Purpon keeps a hand on the hilt of his blade.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-18 01:11:09 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Wraith "Ah, yes, well, I wish I could help but..." Wraith's hand went right through Kinika's chest and back out. "As you can see, I am a disembodied spirit." Wraith stood there expresionless, waiting to see how this would play out.

• Edited on 2011-10-18 01:13:27 by Snelly
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-18 01:14:45 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Terralo; Ko-Koro Bar"Of course," he said to the Toa. "I don't mean to intrude, persay, but might I have your name?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-18 01:54:17 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC, Ezio: "My name is Ezio. Come, I'll show you to my home." They go to his home. It is slightly larger than the average hut, big enough to house three or four people. They walk inside, and there is a vast collection of artifacts and trophies. There is also an open chest full of widgets. Ezio asks the Vortixx, "What is your name, by the way?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-18 02:01:17 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Terralo; Ezio's Hut"My name, sir, is Terralo." He bowed his head in respect to the Toa, as it was obvious by the sacred artifacts housed in his home, that he was perhaps a very noble warrior. "Many fine artifacts you have here," said Terralo, eyeing the box-ful of widgets.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-18 02:08:14 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Oura - Ko-Koro - Talking to Purpon: "Depends on your allegiance. I don't have friends, but I do have foes, would you like to become the next name on my death list?" the Toa of plasma asked the Toa before him, standing still, and unfazed by the threat the Toa obviously posed. OOC: Okay, really, last post of the night, cy'all tomorrow. :P IC Yghari - Ko-Koro - Helping Krayzikk: Yghari didn't stand by and let Kinika do anything, he drew his own sword, and ran forward, slashing upward and knocking the blade away from Krayzikk's chest. "I don't know what's going on, but I don't think anybody has to die over it. Unless, of course, someone actually does have to die over it," the Toa said, keeping his eyes on Kinika, waiting for the Toa to either strike, or speak. -Yghari

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-18 02:15:43 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: [Arkrak] Many of the residents of Ko-Koro, if asked who was the most annoying person in village, would say that the residential explosive-lover Arkrak held the title. This was a title that he actually earned, seeing that he spent most of his time blowing things up, interrupting the silence that normally blanketed the icy village. However, he didn't actually do this on purpose, but blew things up so he could actually find away to make his job, which was to make statues, less time-wasting. His life normally consisted of doing several things over and over again, which meant that every morning he woke up, gathered random objects that would become volatile when they came into contact with each other, made some statues with his sonic powers, blow things up, eat kikanalo flesh, blow some more things up, walk around the village, blow even more things up and go to sleep. It was actually a rather simple way of life, having been repeated over and over again for several years. Today however, he had decided to modify his way of life slightly, and exited his residence to walk the icy streets of the Koro, on his way to the local pub/bar/restaurant/et cetera. OOC: Open for interaction.

• Edited on 2011-10-18 02:16:02 by Hubert: Ace Attorney
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-18 03:01:09 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC, Ezio: "Thank you kind sir. Yes, there are many artifacts in my home, such as this sword, made from the stinger of a Nui-Rama." He notices Terralo eyeing the box of widgets. "Don't even think about it. I notice everything, including the fact that you seem very strong and wise. Please, have a seat at the table." They go to the dining room. The main display in the dining room is a tablet with Matoran writing in code. They sit. "So, Terallo, let me tell you about me. I am the head of the Order of Assassins, an ancient faction founded by my ancestors. Originally, we were just assassins for hire. But one of my ancestors decided for a change, and we became defenders of peace. Of course, we still do assassinations, but only if the target is a threat to society. Anyway, I have been in dire need of members lately. Would you perhaps be interested in joining?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-18 03:07:08 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: Akinii and Plagia from Ga-WahiIC: Akinii was pleasantly surprised as he walked towards the icy village of Ko-Koro: this seemed like someplace he might actually want to spend some time in. Sure, Ga-Koro hadn't been too bad, but frozen Ko-Koro seemed like a natural home for the lanky Toa of Ice. As he and Plagia walked closer to the town, he turned to the Toa of Lightning. "So Plagia, what's your strategy for finding that being who stole your... package?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-18 03:36:06 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Terralo"Of course," he said to Ezio. Even though he was listening to the assassin, he was still admiring the artifacts and paintings in the room he had been led to. "I would very much like to join you. But you're an assassin. And I can only imagine that initiation is tough."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-18 04:33:25 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC(Baron): The Baron stumbled through the drifts. "I can't do this again...no...I will not freeze..." He dug out a hole in a snowdrift. "Must...survive..." A moment of clarity for his insane mind was rare. He was wasting it, however, trying to stay alive. OOC: Sane Baron up for interaction.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-18 04:33:49 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC - Kinika - DiscussionKinika recoiled his arm and put both swords in their sheaths."Excuse my manors, I'm a bit jumpy today." he claimed. He felt strange as the ghost's arm passed through him, and jumped back."Don't do that again."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-18 05:12:57 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Wraith "Sorry." Was all Wraith managed to say in the typical way most Ice Toa do. He decided to let them ask the questions before he told them why he was 'haunting' them all of a sudden.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-18 09:12:26 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC (Zadron) Zadron took a look at the ghostly Toa, and initially looked shocked. Then a thin smile spread across his sharp features. "Had an accident with a Kanohi Iden, did we?" he asked, contemptful amusement in his voice.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-18 12:23:13 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Wraith "Yes, my body vanished weeks ago, I've concluded that my body must still be alive somewhere, otherwise my spirit would have faded away by now." Wraith knew that someone or something must have taken his body, but why, and where?

• Edited on 2011-10-18 16:26:32 by Snelly
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-18 16:20:59 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC (Mechaleader and Mechavortixx, ice caves): Deep in the bowels of Mount Ihu, a great evil lay dormant. Creature's that so fiercely clung to life, that they had their souls surgically removed to save their race from certain doom. Now, as many great changes fell across the land, a tiny power cell deep within the icy tomb of these monsters flickered to life. Ice began to crack around them, and eventually, one came free, and rose to it's feet. The leader. it was free. However, that was illogical, as free suggests emotion. Meanwhile, another broke free. This one was a soldier, it was expendable. The leader turned to face it's single unit."Report status on the other units.""The ice around them is too thick, they will not be able to escape without significant effort.""Report status on resources and supplies.""Resources low. Supplies low.""What about spare parts?""Low, but enough.""We must replenish. We shall survive. All inhabitants of this island must become like us. I will gather spare parts, whilst you will go. Recon our stock. Find out what is compatible and what is not. If The Doctor is here, he must die. Destroy him on sight.""I obey."The lone unit left, as the leader began the operation. OOC: Mechavortixx to Le-Wahi

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-18 17:10:11 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Ic: SirrausAs they emerged from the tunnels, a cold blast of air hit Sirraus across the face. He shuddered. It wasn't the cold that affected him; indeed, the stone halls of Onu-Koro were downright freezing at times. The vast open sky just made him feel insecure, and coupled with the fact that he was in Ko-Koro was enough to give any Onu-Matoran the chills.Snowflakes rushed by on the wind, carried from the gray skies above. The fields of snow and rock seemed to fade into the fog just yards away. Small red flags marked the way to the village, but Sirraus couldn't help shake the feeling that many Matoran had met their end as frozen monuments to the dead because of a single misplaced marker. As they trudged forward, Sirraus noticed a glint of frosted black armour in the distance. He quickened his pace. It looked to be a Toa of sorts. Alive or not, he couldn't tell. It didn't seem to be moving.Ooc: Nitro Frost, that's you, but I'm waiting for the other member of my party to arrive before I start interacting. Hang on for a bit.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-18 21:02:18 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: "You know, that really must stink like a pile of Maha dung." Krayzikk said to Wraith, before turning to Kinika and saying "I can live with that, seeing as I got to keep my head. So, what's the story here?"

• Edited on 2011-10-18 21:02:27 by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-18 23:05:30 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Plagia - Ko-KoroPlagia shrugged, 'I suppose, check any local bar, see if anyone noticed a business dealing with a pink Skakdi.' IC: Shadowy Figure - Ko-Koro Bar He gazed at the object in his hands, feeling a strange feeling inside him. Happiness? No, not that... He turned to Matoran next to him, 'You're sure this is the one that he gave you?' 'Yes sir. Most definitely sir.' 'Good. Now, remember. No one must know I was here.' 'No sir, I'll tell no one sir.' The being smiled slightly, 'Of course you won't.' The Matoran didn't have time to realize what happened before he was dead. The being rose, shouldering the Matoran, and walked out of the bar. The patrons were probably too drunk to have seen anything. That was sad. He would have enjoyed an audience. -Void

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-18 23:14:51 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Purpon (Talking to Oura) "I don't have much of an allegiance. For me, it's about the fight, survival, and making it to the top." Purpon gripped the hilt of his blade tightly. "And if it's similar for you, I think banding together could be helpful for both of us. Oh, and, the sword-just a precaution." A sly grin crossed Purpon's face, hoping Oura would be a suitable partner.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-18 23:15:14 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Akinii nodded, knowing that Plagia didn't have much to go on. Whoever stole what she wanted is probably long gone by now... "Lead the way, Plagia."OOC: and yes, I did edit this a bit before anyone else posted: is that illegal?

• Edited on 2011-10-18 23:25:54 by mandmboy
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-19 00:10:02 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Ic, Ezio: "Indeed, Terralo. However, since you are the only one currently in training, I can focus more on you than spreading out my focus on many pupils at once. Now, before your training begins, I have a question: do you have another home that you go to?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-19 00:17:41 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: Nah, I do it all the time. IC: Plagia - Ko-Koro Plagia looked around. There were too many places around here that any number of shady dealings could be handled in. It would be next to impossible to check them all. Well, no one said finding it would be easy. She pointed to the first bar on the block and said, 'Let's try this one.' -Void

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-19 00:33:23 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Akinii nodded. "You have to start somewhere... Let's go."OOC: good to know, thanks

• Edited on 2011-10-19 00:34:20 by mandmboy
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-19 00:33:52 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Oura - Ko-Koro - Talking to Purpon: Oura glanced lazily down at the sword that the Toa held tight in his grip, and then up at the Toa himself. "Intimidation won't get you anywhere unless you're dealing with Matoran and weaker Toa, and since everyone like that was picked off by mercenaries like me years ago, the tactic of intimidation and fear was extinguished for the most part. I suppose I could use a sidekick, or partner, whatever floats your boat, but don't be surprised if you find a knife in your back someday with my name on it," Oura said, turning, and walking onward through Ko-Koro. He stopped melting the ice and snow, and instead used his element to keep his internal heat at a comfortable degree, it left less of a wet mess behind, and it didn't attract so much attention. -Oura

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-19 00:42:38 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC(Ariga, Jeni, Rivera): The three began to walk to Mt. Ihu, the most logical place to go. It was a massive chunk of ice, or at least, mostly made of it. One of the caves might have the Cyber-catacombs in it. "Better start at the bottom, and move our way up." "Wait, Doctor. If we are going to look through the caves in the depths of Mt. Ihu, why would we just go through them methodically? We would need some backup.""Hmm..you're right. If the Cybervortixx break out, we only have one hammer. We better head to Ko-koro for supplies.------------The three arrived in a shop in Ko-koro. "Erm, hello. We need supplies." Not the best conversation starter..."Yeaaah, what do you want?""Do you have any...hammers? Or Sonic Devices?"The shopkeeper looked at the toa of air. "Sonic Devices? I don't know I I carry Toa of Sonics in a can around here, but I do have hammers. Hammers by the boatload!" He grabbed an ordinary hammer, not of the war variety from the back room. "But they're for construction.""Fine, Mr. Rude. Any weaponry?""Shield, Swords, Daggers, Bows, anything you want. Except for hammers."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-19 01:02:48 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Ic: Sirraus As they emerged from the tunnels, a cold blast of air hit Sirraus across the face. He shuddered. It wasn't the cold that affected him; indeed, the stone halls of Onu-Koro were downright freezing at times. The vast open sky just made him feel insecure, and coupled with the fact that he was in Ko-Koro was enough to give any Onu-Matoran the chills. Snowflakes rushed by on the wind, carried from the gray skies above. The fields of snow and rock seemed to fade into the fog just yards away. Small red flags marked the way to the village, but Sirraus couldn't help shake the feeling that many Matoran had met their end as frozen monuments to the dead because of a single misplaced marker. As they trudged forward, Sirraus noticed a glint of frosted black armour in the distance. He quickened his pace. It looked to be a Toa of sorts. Alive or not, he couldn't tell. It didn't seem to be moving. Ooc: Nitro Frost, that's you, but I'm waiting for the other member of my party to arrive before I start interacting. Hang on for a bit.

IC: [Hari] "Ah, Ko-Koro. I love this place. You can just sit and... think," said Hari in almost holy adoration of the village that he called home. He loved the fact that not only the Koro itself, but all the Matoran were secluded (for the most part) from each other, giving them time to think to their hearts content. Noticing Sirraus's quickening pace, Hari matched his speed, wondering why he had accelerated. Then he saw the being in the distance. It looked imposing, and given the possible truth that they had just discovered, protecting their knowledge was the most important thing. You never knew who was a follower of the Makuta anymore. OOC: Sorry I'm so late. : I had practice for my school play.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-19 01:05:51 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: Guess you didn't notice Snelly followed you to Ko-koro huh Nitro Frost? Oh well, I'll improvise. Cause I'm here now. :P IC: Snelly - Ko-koro "Well, drat, I lost them in the snow, jeez it's freezing up here." Snelly had since fully recovered, he didn't know what Ariga put in that stuff he gave him, but it sure was effective. Snelly walked into the villiage of Ko-koro, since it was the most likely place Ariga and company had gone. He had lost Zealokan somewhere back in Le-Wahi, hopefully he'd catch up later. As he walked through the koro, he was met with mostly icy stares from most of the villagers. "Figures they don't like Toa of Air. Could have guessed that one." Snelly saw an shop up ahead, "Hey, it looks like they sell weapons there! Well, I suppose I don't really need any weapons, but I'm freezing!" Snelly entered the shop. "Sir I'd like to look at your dagge-" Snelly stopped short when he saw Ariga and Co. "Hey guys! Funny running into you, again..."

• Tags: