BZPRPG: Ko-Wahi

Ko
A banner for the topic
  • Posted 2011-10-20 02:11:21 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Under the guidance of the rest of the group, Cipher began to make the trek to Le-Wahi, leading the way for the others, and, for once, managing to not veer horribly off course. Of course, there were many close calls, but it was still much better than he could do on his own.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-20 02:14:52 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Ditruk: Ko-Koro: Ditruk usually came to the Matorans' houses, seeking guidance. He stumbled on Ezio' house, and knocked on the ice surrounding the entrance. He had no idea what was behind this home, so he took interest in it.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-20 02:30:01 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC(Ariga and co): "Okay then, now that the horrible incident of electrifying me is over, let's descend." He led the way downwards, towards the depths of the island.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-20 03:05:39 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: "No, nothing..." Akinii looked away, then looked back and said, "I bet he's left this village and headed out, I doubt he'd hang around much after getting... whatever it is." OOC: Btw, what is the package exactly?

• Edited on 2011-10-20 03:10:50 by mandmboy
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-20 03:10:13 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: TerraloHe listened carefully, taking in everything that his new "master" said. "What should I do if the target catches me and starts a confrontation? Fight them? Or run?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-20 03:11:28 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC(Baron): The Baron opened his eyes. Such cold...Why was he moving? He turned to the sides. Two matoran were carrying him. "Aaa...thank...you."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-20 04:18:01 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Snelly As they traveled deeper into the cavern, Snelly decided that he might as well strike conversation. "Hey, you know, I never got to tell you guys what happened to that thief, well it turns out that Decaia was definitely the one who was responsible, big shocker I know, anyway, he ran off into the jungle a bit, and me and Zealokan chased after him on a glider, I decided to have Zealokan drop me onto Decaia, but I ended up in a tree instead, funny that..." Snelly paused for a moment, then continued. "Long story short, Decaia got away, but I think he'll think twice before trying to rob Le-Koro!" Snelly looked up ahead to where they were headed, it looked exactly the same as it did 20 minutes before. "So, uh, did I ever tell you guys about the time I met Toa Lewa? You know before he disappeared and all." OOC: My character is suppose to be a chatterbox, so yeah.... :sigh:

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-20 04:20:15 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Zealokan, Payiges The party wandered deeper into the cave system, and the deeper they went, the more light they lost. 'Mata Nui, it's dark down here.' He made slow, deliberate movements, as to not bump into anything or anyone. 'Need a light?' Payiges said, addressing everyone. She proceeded to hold her hand out, her palm facing up, and summon a ball of Lightning, the strange brightness emitting from it shining all throughout the cave. Zealokan looked around, and said 'Thanks for that.' He flashed the Toa of Lightning a smile. She smiled back, and thought about how familiar that smile seemed. Maybe she was just tired, not thinking straight. She still thought the Toa of Kinetics was acting a bit strange.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-20 04:45:06 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Eameron: Ko-Wahi caves:Eamerzon also charged up electricity in her palms. She couldn't wait any longer to destroy the Cybervortixx.IC: Ditruk: Ko-Koro:Ditruk refused to wait and activated his Volitak as he entered the house. There was a guest room and a master's room. He didn't want to rummage through the occupants stuff and left. But the courtyard brought him back. He peeked open the door watching Terralo and Ezio training.

• Edited on 2011-10-20 04:50:47 by Rakata
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-20 05:10:18 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Payiges She walked alongside Eamerzon. 'It's nice to have a fellow Lightninger in the group. At least I know I'm not the only one around here. I mean, us girls have to stick together, right?' She gave a half-hearted chuckle, and turned once more to the Jovak. 'Oh, sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Payiges. Don't really have much else to say, as my life only started a few minutes ago.' She heard the Silver Toa's fist clang against the cave wall. Ignoring it, she continued. 'So.... care to tell me about yourself?'

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-20 05:17:16 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Eamerzon: Ko-Wahi caved:"I'm a Wall of Prophecy writer in Ko-Koro. I'm also the only Jovak on this island. I wish there was more.." Eamerzon teared up, thinking how lonely she really is.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-20 05:27:11 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Payiges She saw Eamerzon tearing up a little, and put a hand on her arm to comfort her. 'Awww, I'm so sorry. Why aren't there other Jovak on the island?'

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-20 05:31:53 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Eamerzon: Ko-Wahi:"I-I-I don't know. They must be gone or something." her voice cracked up, " They should be under water, like all my species, but one day, when I when on land, they all disappeared." Eamerzon cried softly.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-20 05:39:58 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Payiges 'Oh my gosh, I wish I could do something to help.' She really did wish she could do more for the crying Jovak. She wished she could do more in general. Instead she was stuck in a cave system deep underground with a group of people she didn't even know, and what's more, a Silver Toa who says she was in love with him in a past life that never happened. She sighed. If only she could do more. OOC: Could be last post for tonight. Might not be, though.

• Edited on 2011-10-20 06:21:48 by Toa Zealokan
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-20 08:59:39 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC (Zadron) Zadron strode through the snow in silence at the back of the group, keeping his eyes on the beings in front of him. Before too long, the abominable snow gave way to rock, which gave way to soil and then the deep jungle of Le-Wahi. OOC: Zadron to Le-Wahi

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-20 18:03:29 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC (Cybervortixx, ice caves): The dummy was complete. Dummies, to be precise. The lone unit had made it appear that there were a large squad defending the perimeter, so that when they arrived, they would attack them, before being assaulted from behind, and utterly destroyed. The Cybervortixx knew that this plan had 82.78564% chance of working, so if it didn't, it would still flank them. Of course, with the Doctor involved, nothing can be predicted, but the Cybervortixx didn't know that. It took it's position in a side tunnel which could only be entered through the main chamber, so they wouldn't see it coming. Fortunately the wall was thin enough for it to hear the footsteps and voices of the party the Doctor had brought. That way it would know exactly where to smash through. If the Cybervortixx had emotions, they would certainly admit this plan had style, whether it worked or not.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-20 18:52:48 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC(Ariga and co.): The doctor continued, hitting hte lowest possible area of the island possible. A thick substance, not unlike Adminium, covered the bottom of the island, a common knowledge to most of the Onu-koronan miners, as of 100 years past. "Okay, this is as low as we can go. Now, we just need to follow the feel of cold. I would get ready to fight." He drew his sword, as did Rivera draw her bow, and Jeni her warhammer. "Let's get ready to RUUUMBLE!"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-20 19:04:57 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: "Sew, wai'. We're gunna be makin a toa teem?" Kaiva puffed on her smoke with an incredulous look at her companion dominating her face. "Okay, fine. But if anyone Aye've got 'istory with gets a spot on this teem, then Aye'm owt. Tha's yer only warnin', kay?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-20 20:02:16 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Snelly "Now you're talking!" Snelly actually put away the katana in his right hand, and drew out one of the daggers he had purchased earlier.

• Edited on 2011-10-20 20:06:08 by Snelly
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-20 20:35:41 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Purpon Purpon watched Oura walking away, Oura's back to the Ice Toa. Once Oura was a short distance away, Purpon as powerful an ice blast as he could muster at the Toa.

OOC: Of course. IC Oura - Ko-Koro - Fighting Purpon: Oura glanced to his right, catching the ice blast out of the corner of his eye, he then vanished out of the blast's path, appearing on the other side of the road. He sighed, looking over at Purpon with a glare, "That wasn't very friendly, as your personality seems to imply," he said, drawing his sword. He sent a blast of plasma at the Toa, teleporting next to him quickly, and slashing at him with his blade. IC Yghari - Ko-Koro - Talking: Yghari looked at Krayzikk and the other two beings, "So... are we going to stand around here like a bunch of fools, or what?" he asked, slowly becoming uninterested in the situation. -Yghari

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-20 21:15:24 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: Who's attacking who's back? :P IC Purpon - Ko-Koro - Fighting Oura: Purpon, elementally exhausted for the moment, jumped to the side, away from the blast. Oura appeared where he'd been standing a second ago, and Purpon immediately flung his ice boomerang at Oura (the ice boomerang is sharp, can cut through some armor, or weaken it).

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-20 21:22:29 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Oura - Ko-Koro - Fighting Purpon: Unfortunately for Purpon's ice boomerang, Oura's blade was in its path, and shattered it. Oura teleported once again, this time behind the Toa, he created a massive amount of heat, melting the snow all around them, and forcing Purpon to move, otherwise he would be burned from the immense heat in the area. -Oura

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-20 22:41:10 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Purpon - Ko-Koro - Fighting Oura: Purpon, completely furious now, stood just outside the heat circle. He slunk back slowly, then dashed away, going behind a house. After about thirty seconds, an ice blast came out of what seemed to be nowhere (Mask of Stealth FTW), so silent it would be near impossible to notice...

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-20 22:51:57 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: @Snelly Oh CRUD, I forgot I changed his Kanohi to a Hau, from a Suletu. Sorry about that, just forget I said anything. @mandmboy It's actually a Kanohi. A noble Kanohi Huna, belonging to one of the fallen Turaga in the shipwreck. Both Plagia and Rynekk have different reasons for wanting it, though. IC: Plagia - Ko-Koro Plagia gazed up at the snowy sky, trying to think. It seemed a herculean task to find this Kanohi. She sighed. Maybe she was just tired. She had barely gotten any sleep trying to find this thing. She turned to Akinii, 'Well, I suppose we should keep looking. Unless of course...you wanted to go looking for your memories.' OOC: mandmboy, if you want to add any plot lines (some sort of clue, NPC spotting him etc.) feel free to. -Void

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-20 22:52:18 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Payiges She unsheathed her Shock Scimitars. The Toa of Lightning was going to get her first taste of combat in these caves. She was hoping it wouldn't be her first taste of dying. And her last for that matter.

• Edited on 2011-10-21 00:55:26 by Toa Zealokan
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-20 22:58:03 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: Seeing as the direction of the blast wasn't specified and the mask can only be used on the user... IC Oura - Ko-Koro - Fighting Purpon: Oura managed to spot the obvious blast quickly, and he leaned quickly out of the way of the blast, allowing it to pass by him without harming him. He then shot off two blasts of plasma in the direction of where the ice blast came from, and teleported to the rooftop of a large and ice covered building. "A mask of stealth... I've dealt with those before," he said quietly to himself, all he had to wait for was Purpon to attack, then he would have him. -Oura

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-21 00:10:24 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: Shoot. IC Purpon - Ko-Koro - Fighting Oura: Purpon, who had poked out from behind a building to fire the blast, watched as the plasma blasts went by where'd he been. Using his mask, he snuck around, not being seen by Oura... Oura stood on an ice covered building, which was a mistake. The ice around him suddenly shot towards him, coming at him from all sides, in Purpon's attempt to freeze him.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-21 00:44:09 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Eamerzon: Ko-Wahi caves:Eamerzon pulled out her daggers, each varying in size. She electrified them, hoping to stab and shock at the same time.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-21 00:49:35 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Oura - Ko-Koro - Fighting Purpon: Oura hadn't survived all the dangers of being a mercenary this long just to die by some ice, his legs froze solid, followed by his arms, and some of his torso. He reacted quickly, covering his body in a thin layer of plasma, the ice melted almost instantly, the water left behind boiling to evaporation when the plasma touched it. Steam. Steam was left behind, and while the massive cloud of steam fizzled out of existence, Oura teleported to the ground. And he didn't wait for Purpon to attack him, he superheated his body, melting ice all around him, it left him open for attack, but Purpon would be unable to use his element against him now. Not to mention if he came anywhere near him, Purpon had a great chance of being burned. -Oura

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-21 00:51:08 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC, Ezio: "If your target starts battling you, which hopefully won't happen, then you fight back: if the objective is to kill, then kill; if the objective is to capture and interrogate, then capture and interrogate. Only do what you need to; no more, no less."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-21 00:58:50 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Ditruk: Ezio's:Ditruk toed his way onto the courtyard, urging himself to back stab one of the two. But under the guidance of the Ko-Matoran, it was considered not moral. He struggled to control his emotions as he walked behind Ezio, bringing his hammer back.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-21 00:59:36 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: You are semi-godmodding. Ice can de-heat things, so if I use enough, and cold enough, it can lower the temperature. But, anyways... IC - Purpon - Ko-Koro - Fighting Oura: Purpon stared at Oura, who had a nice superheated body. Is is worth a severe burn to get rid of this guy? Purpon thought to himself. Then he realized-enough ice would cool Oura down. Just like Plasma heated ice up (causing it to melt), ice could cool down the heat around Oura's body, though it'd be melted in the process. Purpon got as close to Oura as he dared, five feet, maybe less. A sword's width away. Then he used his elemental power over Ice to make the ice on the roof above dump onto Oura, combined with ice from the ground he made come up, cooling down the heat. Steam rose up, and since he was so close, Purpon swung his sword right at Oura's chest, pretty much point blank. OOC: Dodge that. Btw, you can get elementally tired, which you should, unless you're cheap.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-21 01:01:46 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Zealokan Approaching the Toa of Air, he lowered his voice, and said to Snelly 'Yeah, sorry for...' he paused, then continued '...punching you in the face, back in Le-Koro.' He shrunk back into the group, relieved that the awkward moment was over.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-21 01:14:14 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: I sense anger in your words. And he's only using heat, not plasma. IC Oura - Ko-Koro - Fighting Purpon: The moment the ice fell from the roof, Oura activated his mask, teleporting 40 yards from the area before any steam could block his vision. "This isn't worth it. Hey you, Mr. Stealth, what did I ever do to you?" he asked aloud, sending out blasts of plasma toward the area he was just in. OOC: And this isn't G-modding, this is normal 'fun' fighting, as you put it. -Oura

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-21 01:16:55 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC, Ezio: Ezio's Mask of Sensory Aptitude allowed him to hear footsteps behind him. Preparing himself, he quickly turned around and threw a punch at whoever was behind him. "Who are you?" He snarled, "What are you doing in my home?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-21 01:20:28 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: Ice cools down heat, but whatever. IC Purpon - Ko-Koro - Fighting Oura: Purpon put up an ice wall, and when the plasma blasts hit it, they condensed into steam, though it melted the wall. "Well, I wanted a good fight. I would've allied with you, but you responded to my precautions of gripping my sword by threatening me with a knife in the back, then exposed your back to me. Too tempting." Purpon strained to control all the ice and snow in a wide radius around him, as much as he could. Then he made it come together, forming a large chunk about twenty feet tall, ten feet thick, ten feet long. He also brought ice together to reform his ice boomerang, with an additional boomerang. He pushed the ice wall, and due to its slickness, it slid, very fast, towards Oura, too thick to melt quickly... OOC: Well, it is fun. It'll be ever more fun when I cream you :P

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-21 01:24:38 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Oura - Ko-Koro - Fighting Purpon: Oura glanced over to a building, and teleported over to it as the ice wall slid on by. He almost laughed at that 'attack' of his opponent's. "Nice try," he said, creating a wall of plasma, and sending it hurtling towards his opponent. This severely weakened him, but not to the point of collapse or defeat. -Oura

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-21 01:26:00 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Ditruk: Ezio's: "Merely observing you techniques, newcomer. I've been alll over Ko-Koro and never saw a place like this. Bravo my 'friend'." Ditruk said with a bloody mouth, spitting it out on the ground, still keeping his Volitak on.

• Edited on 2011-10-21 01:26:52 by Rakata
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-21 01:33:35 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: Just as I planned... IC Purpon: As Purpon had planned, Oura teleported, but Purpon knew exactly where, due to Oura's glance. Purpon had seen Oura's hands at the ready to fire, so Purpon turned to the rooftop a second before Oura teleported, and knowing he was going to fire a blast, threw both ice boomerangs in arcs from different directions, but not near enough so they would ever hit eachother, only the target. Oura appeared when the boomerangs were in midair, and Purpon put up as big an ice wall as he could muster, and diving out of the way just after he threw the boomerangs. As he'd expected, the plasma wall, since Purpon had used more elemental energy already, annhilated his ice wall, but some condensed. The rest traveled onwards.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-21 01:35:26 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC, Ezio: Now realizing the newcomer was a friend and not a foe, Ezio helped him to his feet. "Don't try to sneak up on me. You may regret it. What's your name?"

• Tags: