Bzprpg News And Discussion

N&D
A banner for the topic
  • Posted 2011-10-14 05:51:33 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • I know I'm not part of the group, but I am curious about something. What are you guys going to do with Wrath? I'm aware that you found a replacement, but the restart (in my opinion) almost makes it as if there are two Wraths. KNI, didn't Der Blitzmann want Kinika?

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-14 05:57:16 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • That was before I was certain I was coming back....How many people did he tell?

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-14 05:57:49 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Well, unless the player of the original Wrath rejoins the BZPRPG, which is doubtful, then we won't have to worry about there being two Wraths running around -- it'll just be as if the original was never part of the group.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-14 05:59:43 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Okay, that makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-14 06:03:39 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • No problem. ;)On a different note, does anyone remember the Spectrum? I was rewriting Com's profile before I realized they may not be coming back.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-14 07:26:01 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • I got just one question, kinda two, I'll PM later for the Character I want, but aswell.... I had a Toa in the last RPG, before the long-update-move-to-new-fourms, and I didn't get a chance to use him, Will if be fine, if I just re-used that Character.It couldn't hurt after all, I never got to use him.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-14 07:32:06 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Your first sentence wasn't in regards to me, was it Zahiki?

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-14 07:41:31 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Your first sentence wasn't in regards to me, was it Zahiki?

*Zahaki (Sorry, it's my 1 of 2 pet-pevs) Not at all, just more to any higher up could help me with *eh.he* z_signoff.png

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-14 07:47:39 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Oh, my bad. :'DOkay, just wondering, I was offering out characters, so your *second sentence, I meant to say, confused me. Thanks for clearing that up!

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-14 10:20:00 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Aww yeahh, we're back in business baby! http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png I've transferred my main characters, but I have some others which I'll probably bring in a bit later.I guess all that character development has gone down the drain which is kind of a good thing, because I had a character that was supposed to go through a very emotional story arc but it kind of messed up because she wasn't interacting with anyone. Speaking of which, I wonder whether certain groups of characters will return, such as the Sonic and Doctor Who semi-continuities? Only time will tell. I just really want to bring my precious Cybermen back :mellow:

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-14 12:33:49 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Though this is probably seriously not an issue (XD) if anyone remembers Kinika? Anyone? You may remember Kraeyn and Naara.I'm giving them away. It seems awefully cliched to play your character's siblings. Does anyone have any interest in them, or any other of my characters?

Kinika seemed interesting I might play as him, but first I need to get the rest of my profiles in order.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-14 13:44:26 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • If the Daedra come back, Marvel will come back too. I find his profile now... -CM

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-14 16:50:51 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • @Onarax Thing is, Kinika is the one I wanted to keep.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-14 17:24:01 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Hi guys! You may remember a certain pirate named Lohkar from the aborted timeline. Well, he needs something to do, and also a crew. I haven't decided whether or not he'll ask forgiveness from Nokama in this storyline; probably not without the threat of Xa-Koro. I also don't know if his crew mutinied in this universe. The replies I do or don't get to this message will determine whether or not I choose to have Lohkar start with a crew or go looking for one. I was wondering: would anyone would like to have a character in Lohkar's crew?

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-14 17:37:01 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Well I wouldn't, but I still think he should have a crew. Who else would be Weald's rival?

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-14 17:40:40 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Why not stick Weald and Lohkar on the same ship, both arguing over who the captain is? It means you both only need one crew, and can be rivals at the same time. Though I'm sure you'll all think this idea is completely insane.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-14 18:13:45 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Hi guys! You may remember a certain pirate named Lohkar from the aborted timeline. Well, he needs something to do, and also a crew. I haven't decided whether or not he'll ask forgiveness from Nokama in this storyline; probably not without the threat of Xa-Koro. I also don't know if his crew mutinied in this universe. The replies I do or don't get to this message will determine whether or not I choose to have Lohkar start with a crew or go looking for one. I was wondering: would anyone would like to have a character in Lohkar's crew?

I'll be a part of the crew, but you'll have to come recruit me from my mercenary work in the Great Mine. Just sayin', my character has a life too. ;)

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-14 18:18:14 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Well I wouldn't, but I still think he should have a crew. Who else would be Weald's rival?

Quite ;)

Why not stick Weald and Lohkar on the same ship, both arguing over who the captain is? It means you both only need one crew, and can be rivals at the same time. Though I'm sure you'll all think this idea is completely insane.

Mmm, I don't really like that idea. Maybe at some point on the future, but not yet.

Hi guys! You may remember a certain pirate named Lohkar from the aborted timeline. Well, he needs something to do, and also a crew. I haven't decided whether or not he'll ask forgiveness from Nokama in this storyline; probably not without the threat of Xa-Koro. I also don't know if his crew mutinied in this universe. The replies I do or don't get to this message will determine whether or not I choose to have Lohkar start with a crew or go looking for one. I was wondering: would anyone would like to have a character in Lohkar's crew?

I'll be a part of the crew, but you'll have to come recruit me from my mercenary work in the Great Mine. Just sayin', my character has a life too. ;)
    That's fine. What's he/she called?

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-14 18:19:12 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • I have a character named Kiox, has a bit of a knack for boats. ;)And by that I mean stowing away and pretending he's part of the crew. But he can swear like a sailor! 8D

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-14 18:21:48 UTC
    View post on BZP

Quite ;)

Why not stick Weald and Lohkar on the same ship, both arguing over who the captain is? It means you both only need one crew, and can be rivals at the same time. Though I'm sure you'll all think this idea is completely insane.

Mmm, I don't really like that idea. Maybe at some point on the future, but not yet.

Hi guys! You may remember a certain pirate named Lohkar from the aborted timeline. Well, he needs something to do, and also a crew. I haven't decided whether or not he'll ask forgiveness from Nokama in this storyline; probably not without the threat of Xa-Koro. I also don't know if his crew mutinied in this universe. The replies I do or don't get to this message will determine whether or not I choose to have Lohkar start with a crew or go looking for one. I was wondering: would anyone would like to have a character in Lohkar's crew?

That's fine. What's he/she called?
    Kakaru. Just hand me the award for most egotistical character right now.

• Edited on 2011-10-14 18:22:53 by Kakaru
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-14 18:31:05 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • ahhh... the smell of the sea, the breeze of the summer wind... well, okay, coming back to the BZPRPG forums is nothing like a trip to Hawaii, but my heart is still beating faster than a cheetah's top speed. I'm going to begin playing again, but LIGHTLY, as my life is still just as important to me as my character's lives. :P Shout out to Mef Man and Der Blitz (if that still be thine name), as well as Vezok's Friend, Friar Tuck, and all the others I've RPed with over the past year or so: THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP! Also, I apologize for starting so much at the beginning of the year and then dropping out, leaving you all to juggle a very unwanted basket of eggs. I look forward to RPing with the rest of the players once this package is re-opened!--Kughii

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-14 18:34:19 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • I have a character named Kiox, has a bit of a knack for boats. ;) And by that I mean stowing away and pretending he's part of the crew. But he can swear like a sailor! 8D

That would be a great asset! Read this. Oh, and off-topic, are you planning on continuing your "Writers' Alliance"? (I think that's what it was...and that it was you...but not quite sure...)

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-14 18:39:24 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Okay, I'll plan for it.Nah, that was... Darn, I forgot his name. Writing legend, though. As long as we're off topic (after this I'll stop) I love your avatar. Tenth Doctor much?

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-14 18:43:01 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Okay, I'll plan for it. Nah, that was... Darn, I forgot his name. Writing legend, though. As long as we're off topic (after this I'll stop) I love your avatar. Tenth Doctor much?

Oh, only the best character in sci-fi :D So, which character is it that might join up?

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-14 18:54:37 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Kiox. I would give you a link, but I'm still working out the system.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-14 18:56:54 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • I got just one question, kinda two, I'll PM later for the Character I want, but aswell.... I had a Toa in the last RPG, before the long-update-move-to-new-fourms, and I didn't get a chance to use him, Will if be fine, if I just re-used that Character.It couldn't hurt after all, I never got to use him.

Characters are fine. It's past experiences/events that you can't bring back.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-14 19:54:01 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • YAAAY! BZP is back! I'm rarin' and ready to go for this RP. It'll be so great to play again with all you guys. :3 Though, I have to fix my avatar still. lol

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-14 20:02:44 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • ahhh... the smell of the sea, the breeze of the summer wind... well, okay, coming back to the BZPRPG forums is nothing like a trip to Hawaii, but my heart is still beating faster than a cheetah's top speed. I'm going to begin playing again, but LIGHTLY, as my life is still just as important to me as my character's lives. :P Shout out to Mef Man and Der Blitz (if that still be thine name), as well as Vezok's Friend, Friar Tuck, and all the others I've RPed with over the past year or so: THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP! Also, I apologize for starting so much at the beginning of the year and then dropping out, leaving you all to juggle a very unwanted basket of eggs. I look forward to RPing with the rest of the players once this package is re-opened!--Kughii

Haha, man, so glad to see you back. I totally understand; real life should be more important than that of fictional chars, after all. Mef has left, though.

Dudeyes. I'll have The Captain sign up for it (a new char). Mainly for the lulz of having two Sparrow-inspired guys in one crew. As well, it will be plausible, considering his motives... :devil: -The Fearless Leader

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-14 20:30:50 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • I may come back but I am not sure. Maybe one or two characters. Well I am glad the forums are finally back and they look great.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-14 21:16:18 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Ok, TFL, but I made Lohkar before anyone else made any Jack Sparrow-inspired characters. So really everyone's plagiarising my plagiarism XD Right, messages have been pinned in inns in the most sailor-frequented Koros, with a message:

Crew Wanted

Previous sailing experience helpful but not essential

Fighting, stealing, drinking involved

Water/Air elemental powers particularly welcome

Apply in The Black Spot Inn, Ga-Koro If you want a character in the crew of the Infernavika, now's your chance! Lohkar is waiting...

• Edited on 2011-10-14 21:17:05 by Ghosthands
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-14 21:20:10 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Ok, TFL, but I made Lohkar before anyone else made any Jack Sparrow-inspired characters. So really everyone's plagiarising my plagiarism XD Right, messages have been pinned in inns in the most sailor-frequented Koros, with a message:

Crew Wanted

Apply in The Black Spot Inn, Ga-Koro If you want a character in the crew of the Infernavika, now's your chance! Lohkar is waiting...

Actually, you didn't-I made him over the downtime before I even knew Lohkar existed ;P But I'd suggest that if we want to continue this, we go elsewhere. In any case, can't wait to actually RP with you guys in the pirate crew. Raknar (LL's char) is joining as well, BTW. At this rate, your crew will be full before the day is up ;P -The Fearless Leader

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-14 21:26:08 UTC
    View post on BZP

Crew Wanted

Actually, you didn't-I made him over the downtime before I even knew Lohkar existed ;P But I'd suggest that if we want to continue this, we go elsewhere. In any case, can't wait to actually RP with you guys in the pirate crew. Raknar (LL's char) is joining as well, BTW. At this rate, your crew will be full before the day is up ;P -The Fearless Leader
    Lohkar first appeared on Page 9 of the original Ga-Koro topic :P Great! Never underestimate the power of advertising. This is going to be fun...

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-14 21:26:09 UTC
    View post on BZP

Crew Wanted

Odhran won't like this at all.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-14 21:43:17 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Right, messages have been pinned in inns in the most sailor-frequented Koros, with a message:

Crew Wanted

Apply in The Black Spot Inn, Ga-Koro

Okay, I've left an opening in the Onu-Koro topic. You can find me or I can have an NPC deliver the message in the form of your advertisement. Your call.

• Edited on 2011-10-14 21:43:55 by Kakaru
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-14 21:43:44 UTC
    View post on BZP

HAHAHAHA YES YOU'RE BACK. WE HAVE MUCH TO DO, KUGHZ. MUCH TO DO.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-14 21:45:05 UTC
    View post on BZP

Crew Wanted

XP

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-14 21:46:52 UTC
    View post on BZP

Crew Wanted

XP
    Looks like he won't make his stay in Ga-Koro nice and peaceful like he promised... :P

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-14 21:50:24 UTC
    View post on BZP

Crew Wanted

XP
    Looks like he won't make his stay in Ga-Koro nice and peaceful like he promised... :P
    He'll be making a mistake if he tries to interfere with Lohkar...

• Tags:
  • Posted 2011-10-14 21:54:24 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Just a slight argument. What could possibly go wrong?

• Tags: