Corpus Rahkshi

corpus
A vista of Kini-Nui from the Mata Nui Online Game
  • Posted 2014-11-16 05:20:32 UTC
    Corpus Rahkshi
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Xara. 

"We're handing this failure over to Palma." Xara replied to Mahrika. "He didn't manage to kill Glass, so he's failed the assignment." 

IC Mahrika

Medical Wing

Mahrika turned from Xara to the other two students, Glass and Shatter, who stood above the fallen Rahkshi, who appeared to be Omega.

"What are you talking about? What's going on?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2014-11-16 05:31:00 UTC
    Corpus Rahkshi
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Green

Green gave Caoutchouc a tap on the head. "Are you ever gonna stay out?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2014-11-16 06:00:16 UTC
    Corpus Rahkshi
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Exxan.

"Okay..." Exxan calmly stepped back, wiping the much off his face, "...I'm going to take that to mean I was your target. In which case, you've failed this assignment." he turned to Green, "Green, you're well within your rights to break him into as many pieces as you want. That way you still get your kill. And, if I could make a suggestion, try to break his mouthparts. It might shut him up." 

Inwardly, Exxan was seething. He was angry, more so than he'd ever been before. Angry at Caoutchouc for attacking him (and being a really sore loser), at Phogen for misinforming him, and at himself for agreeing to take part in this stupid assignment. But he was doing better than he'd expected he would, so he wasn't going to quit now.

He'd come too far to back down. Giving up now would make him seem weak in front of the others, so he turned to Green and added: "Once you're done, we can hand whatever's left of him over to Palma. If anything is left, that is" 

IC: Xara.

"Have you been living under a rock or something?" Xara snapped, "You know about the assignment, right?" 

• Edited on 2014-11-16 06:19:10 by Roman Torchwick
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2014-11-16 06:10:02 UTC
    Corpus Rahkshi
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Glass

"Calm down Xara. Maybe Mahrika wasn't present.

"The headmaster/dean/grand overlord assigned some of us an assignment, assassinate a pre-decided student. Not literally, but close enough. Nobody knows who's supposed to attack whom, so there's a whole of paranoia going on."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2014-11-16 06:17:40 UTC
    Corpus Rahkshi
    View post on BZP

Xara hadn't been paying any attention to who was and wasn't present in the gym when the announcement had been made. She'd been too busy assessing her potential foe out of the volunteers up on the stage. "Paranoia," she agreed, "which gives me an idea."

Ignoring Mahrika, whom she didn't perceive to be a dangerous threat, or a useful ally, she turned to Glass. "I think we can help each other. If we work together, we have a better chance of dealing with our own targets. As for you..." she rounded on Shatter, "...if you really want that rematch with me, you're going to have to make sure I survive my own assassin's attempt on me."

She held her arms wide in an inviting gesture. "What I'm proposing is an alliance: how does that sound?" 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2014-11-16 08:01:51 UTC
    Corpus Rahkshi
    View post on BZP
  • IC: The medbay for Corpus Rahkshi was a largely improvised affair. It was an unused washroom in the south wing that Palma had simply assumed ownership of and had been steadily modified with supplies and equipment since then. It wasn't particularly large, but usually had enough space to manage the flow of injured. Rahkshi were a hardy breed after all, they didn't hurt easy. This assassination game, however, looked like it might be started to stress Palma's capabilities, with most of the beds occupied with recuperating students.

The doctor herself noticed Glass and Xara's little delivery, and stalked over to hoist the fallen Omega up so she could get him on a bed.

"Oh not another one. Successful target or failed assassin?" she asked as she carried Omega somewhere a bit more comfortable, "Suvok wants me to keep track, you see."

Blood, dark green and thick as treacle, started staining the sheets of the bed Omega was placed on. Palma tutted and pointed her staff at the paired wounds through his torso, letting faint waves of greenish energy flow and envelop them. The bleeding swiftly stopped as her powers took hold, fixing Omega up. Well, fixing the injuries to his kraata anyway. The inorganic armour hadn't healed up as well, giving him a pair of blotchy circular scars where he'd been impaled. He'd need to stay in medbay a bit longer to have them healed properly, or at least get his energy back if he liked the scars

• Tags:
  • Posted 2014-11-16 08:41:10 UTC
    Corpus Rahkshi
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Glass

"Calm down Xara. Maybe Mahrika wasn't present.

"The headmaster/dean/grand overlord assigned some of us an assignment, assassinate a pre-decided student. Not literally, but close enough. Nobody knows who's supposed to attack whom, so there's a whole of paranoia going on."

IC Mahrika

Medical Wing

Mahrika wanted to spit out something along the lines of "barbaric" or "despicable," but at that moment Palma came by to move Omega, so he chose a more moderate comment.

"Oh. Well, I'm not sorry I missed it." 

He tilted his head to watch the healing. It was one of the few things taught at this school he cared to learn, but he wasn't very good at it. He could memorize the techniques adequately, but when it came to knowing which to apply in a realistic situation he was prone to making mistakes.

"Enjoy your game," he quipped coldly.

Mahrika stalked away towards his dormitory, his hunger forgotten, feeling a bitter knot of tangled emotions within him. A mock murder game... There was no mistake, this school was a monstrosity. He had to escape it, or destroy it trying. 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2014-11-16 09:27:41 UTC
    Corpus Rahkshi
    View post on BZP
  • Ic:

After hearing a rather loud crash and some shouts, he saw the body of a Rahkshi being dragged away to the infirmary.

"Hmm. Not that great a way to get to the hospital, but never mind." He thought to himself.

He walked after the body and stopped in the doorway of the infirmary, where he gained a posture of one leg wrapped around the other, with his arm resting on the door-frame. He waited until their conversation had ended, and then said;

"So, what poor b@5t@rd got hit by a nui-rama then?" He asked, feigning dis-intrest by looking at his fingers, where in actuality he was cautiously looking around to see who might make the first move to prepare him for his assassin.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2014-11-16 09:43:31 UTC
    Corpus Rahkshi
    View post on BZP

Xara hadn't been paying any attention to who was and wasn't present in the gym when the announcement had been made. She'd been too busy assessing her potential foe out of the volunteers up on the stage. "Paranoia," she agreed, "which gives me an idea."

Ignoring Mahrika, whom she didn't perceive to be a dangerous threat, or a useful ally, she turned to Glass. "I think we can help each other. If we work together, we have a better chance of dealing with our own targets. As for you..." she rounded on Shatter, "...if you really want that rematch with me, you're going to have to make sure I survive my own assassin's attempt on me."

She held her arms wide in an inviting gesture. "What I'm proposing is an alliance: how does that sound?" 

IC: Glass

"Failed assassin. My assassin. Name's Glass, Student #141."

He turned to Xara.

"Sounds... good? I don't know if we can trust each other long enough, though. I might be able to, since my assassin..." Glass trailed off, looking over to Omega.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2014-11-16 09:49:11 UTC
    Corpus Rahkshi
    View post on BZP

"You aren't my target, and you've had ample opprtunity to attack me if I was yours." Xara pointed out.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2014-11-16 10:01:42 UTC
    Corpus Rahkshi
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Omega

Omega opened his eyes slightly. He saw Palma and the 2 rahkshi that attacked him earlier. His rage bubbled up but he relaxed. He would deal with Glass later. The reason Xara attacked, however, was not clear. He barely even knew her name let alone know why she would attack him. He closed his eyes again, letting the nurse rahkshi heal him up. He barely had enough energy to wake up for 10 seconds so all these thoughts rushed through his mind until he passed out again.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2014-11-16 10:11:19 UTC
    Corpus Rahkshi
    View post on BZP
  • IC: (Snakey)

Snake came up behind Phogen.

"So...you gonna help me get my target, or what?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2014-11-16 11:02:52 UTC
    Corpus Rahkshi
    View post on BZP

"You aren't my target, and you've had ample opprtunity to attack me if I was yours." Xara pointed out.

IC: Glass

"Yeah, you're right. Deal?" He held out his armoured hand.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2014-11-16 11:45:50 UTC
    Corpus Rahkshi
    View post on BZP

In the same decisive manner she carried out all of her actions, Xara shook Glass' hand. She had an ally now, and judging by his attack on Omega and the skill with which he'd defended himself from Xara's earlier attack, he could handle himself.

The nature of this assignment was sowing dissent and fear among the students. An alliance like this was the best way to survive it, and it was also a spit in the face of whichever sadist had concoted it.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2014-11-16 17:25:27 UTC
    Corpus Rahkshi
    View post on BZP
  • IC:Shatter

Shatter considered his options. "I'm in." he told Xara.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2014-11-16 18:51:27 UTC
    Corpus Rahkshi
    View post on BZP
  • IC Phogen:

"I have other clients to attend to, but I will certainly provide assistance. Be locatable." she replied to Snake. Turning to Exxan, she gave a gracious bow. He thought he was a big man. Might as well feed that ego. "I can see you are the kind to not tolerate error. As such, I will wave your payment as a sign of good will and as a way to stay your wrath. I must take my leave, however. I am a busy Rakshi, and another client will require me." She nearly vanished, darting, soundless, out of the library. He quickly located Xara, who was sealing a deal with Glass. He held his arms wide, and spoke warmly. "Friend, I have intelligence to report. I thought it prudent, professional, and courteous to give you regular updates on my assignment."

OOC: I will not be able to reply/interact until later this evening. 10pm at the latest.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2014-11-16 19:37:10 UTC
    Corpus Rahkshi
    View post on BZP
  • IC CLockwork:

Once through the Causeway, Clockwork turned and headed for the Cauldron. He plunged through the waterfall and deactivated his ability of flight. Then Clockwork looked around. Perfect. Scrap.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2014-11-16 19:40:39 UTC
    Corpus Rahkshi
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Squid

Squid awoke. He rolled out of bed and grabbed a metal broom handle. Squid detached the broom part, and brandished the pole like a spear. He placed a coil of rope in his satchel, and put the sketchpad on his desk. The small silver Rahkshi opened his door and removed the sign. He flew down the hall (literally) and outside. His eyes saw what he was looking for- a rock large enough to severely hurt a Toa if it hit them, but small enough for him to carry. Squid heaved it up and walked back into the main building...

• Tags:
  • Posted 2014-11-16 20:11:18 UTC
    Corpus Rahkshi
    View post on BZP
  • IC: (Snakey)

"...Right."

Snake's target was nowhere to be seen at the moment, so he went to the refectory to have some...nourishing slop, keeping a watchful eye for attackers. As soon as he found his target, he would find Phogen (if convenient) and ambush them. In the meantime, it would be good to find some allies...perhaps find Xara or Green or maybe find Clock or Exx? To be honest, the latter two probably didn't see him in the best light, but Snake had helped get rid of Omega with Green back on the stage. As for Xara, she was the best ally he could think of, but he hardly knew her.

So, he waited.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2014-11-16 20:24:11 UTC
    Corpus Rahkshi
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Squid.

Squid found a hallway with grates in the ceiling because it had air shafts in it. Bingo, he thought as he tied his rope to one of the vents. He flew to the next one and pushed it away to remove it. Squid flew into the vent with his rock and broom shaft. He tied the other end of the rope to the rock and placed it in the vent. He replaced the vent, though it was slightly misplaced because of the rope leading into it. Only his target had to worry about it...

OOC: I'm making some assumptions that somewhere in this huge school, there is a hallway with air shafts and grates to access it. I hope that's not too far-fetched or not allowed.

• Edited on 2014-11-16 20:34:00 by Pohatu: Master of Stone
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2014-11-16 20:46:06 UTC
    Corpus Rahkshi
    View post on BZP
  • IC-Kol

Kol Reluctantly crawled out of bed. Another day, another chance to get beaten up by the tougher students...

OOC

Open for Interaction.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2014-11-16 22:14:48 UTC
    Corpus Rahkshi
    View post on BZP
  • IC

"Intimidation won't get you anywhere pal."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2014-11-16 22:26:51 UTC
    Corpus Rahkshi
    View post on BZP

Green hit Caoutchouc on the head again.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2014-11-16 22:33:13 UTC
    Corpus Rahkshi
    View post on BZP
  • IC

Caoutchouc went unconsciousness again

OOC: inb4permanentbraindamage

• Tags:
  • Posted 2014-11-16 23:01:26 UTC
    Corpus Rahkshi
    View post on BZP

Exxan sighed. "Let's just take him to Palma, then."

IC: Xara.

"Thank you," Xara said to Shatter, before turning to Phogen. "What news do you have?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2014-11-16 23:02:53 UTC
    Corpus Rahkshi
    View post on BZP

Green picked up Caoutchouc's unconscious body and began walking to the infirmary, hoping that he wouldn't wake up in her arms. Oh well. That was what the Fireflyers were for.

• Edited on 2014-11-16 23:03:13 by namcurtsnoC
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2014-11-16 23:05:56 UTC
    Corpus Rahkshi
    View post on BZP

He quickly hurried after Green. "We could always break him in two and carry a piece each?" he suggested, only half joking.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2014-11-16 23:08:06 UTC
    Corpus Rahkshi
    View post on BZP

"That would be a little, you know-wait, maybe we could? No, he'd probably hate me for that even after the game; besides, this is Rahkshi armor we're talking about here. Plus he'd wake up. And be annoying again."

... That long of a response might not have been warranted.

• Edited on 2014-11-16 23:08:29 by namcurtsnoC
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2014-11-16 23:16:01 UTC
    Corpus Rahkshi
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Fall (Infirmary) 

Fall stood in doorway of the Infirmary, Catch Pole in claw as always. She seemed to never put it away anymore. She was leaning on it like a staff, watching as Omega was being healed.

She had taken too long. She had been too caught up in the paranoia, in the fear of being attacked. She had tried to play smart, but what had that accomplished?

No, it wasn't playing smart. It was being afraid. Afraid of failure. She could still succeed at this task, but it didn't sit right in her gut. She had been the first to volunteer to this assignment, where had that initiative gone?

Remember your name. Remember why you took it.

The Rahkshi of Hunger straightened her posture, entering the room. Her eyes never left Omega. She would not become like him, lying on those sheets.

She waited for Palma to leave Omega's side.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2014-11-16 23:32:43 UTC
    Corpus Rahkshi
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Chekquars (Hallways)

Chekquars was annoyed. He had been wandering the school under the cover of darkness, even sneaking around during the daytime a bit in an attempt to locate his target again. For a time he had seen him, but he hadn't acted. No, the Darkness Rahkshi had thought that his plots would end better if he trying something else. 

That had failed, and he was annoyed. He hadn't done, and his plots weren't really able to be used until he could find his target. 

With a scowl, Chekquars stalked towards the Infirmary. Perhaps his target had gotten themselves beaten up by their prey. That would be nice.

Zakaro

• Tags:
  • Posted 2014-11-16 23:34:43 UTC
    Corpus Rahkshi
    View post on BZP

"Okay then, let's just get rid of him already."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2014-11-16 23:38:22 UTC
    Corpus Rahkshi
    View post on BZP

Omega woke up finally. He rubbed his head. "Urgh.. is it over yet doc?" He said, not noticing the other rahks gatherig at that doorway.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2014-11-16 23:39:08 UTC
    Corpus Rahkshi
    View post on BZP

After some walking, Green, Exxan, and Caoutchouc arrived at the infirmary.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2014-11-16 23:41:27 UTC
    Corpus Rahkshi
    View post on BZP

"Looks like we weren't the first ones to drag our rubbish here," Exxan looked quickly around the infirmary. His own target wasn't here.

Yet.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2014-11-16 23:46:16 UTC
    Corpus Rahkshi
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Fall (Infirmary)

The Rahkshi made her kind's equivalent to a frown beneath her armor, finally turning her gaze from Omega to look at the newcomers. "Which one of you is done, then?" she asked, jabbing her catch pole in the direction of Caoutchouc's limp chassis.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2014-11-16 23:50:24 UTC
    Corpus Rahkshi
    View post on BZP

"I am."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2014-11-16 23:53:10 UTC
    Corpus Rahkshi
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Fall 

Fall nodded, glancing then to Exxan, then turning back to Omega.

OCC: Is Palma still there, or has there been a short time skip?

• Tags:
  • Posted 2014-11-16 23:54:07 UTC
    Corpus Rahkshi
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Squid

Squid had just heard several Rahkshi walking. He heard something about "Infirmary" and a door opening. One convenient thing after another, he thought as he waited for his target to head down his way. If his trap worked, he wouldn't have to lug the body far, so that was another bonus.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2014-11-17 00:05:48 UTC
    Corpus Rahkshi
    View post on BZP

"Well, both of us," Exxan corrected Green. To Fall he explained. "He attacked me, and Green attacked him. So he was killed by his assassin and his target. He's failed the assignment."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2014-11-17 00:07:43 UTC
    Corpus Rahkshi
    View post on BZP

Omega looked at the gathering  of Rahkshi at the door. He saw Caoutchoac's body. "I'm presuming those are insect bites?" He said, looking at green.

• Tags: