Bionifight Infinite Discussion

bionifight ooc
A vista of Kini-Nui from the Mata Nui Online Game
  • Posted 2015-06-10 22:30:26 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Last call on Red.

If not, he shall be born from mine own blood.

I TAKE IT!

So what did I actually get

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-10 22:36:28 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • I thought Hub was taking him, from those comments earlier.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-10 22:42:13 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • He'll have to pry Red from my cold, dead hands

bugger off hub Red is mine now

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-10 22:54:43 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • I need a new insane person to have around. An insane cultist will do. As such: 

Name: Saran
    Gender: Female (because if it's a guy, he'll live. All the girls I play tend to die. :P)
    Species: Toa
    Faction: Vaputti Suletu (technically loyal to Tuoni, but has her own plans, as insane people tend to do)

Power/Weapon 1: Elemental Power of Light
    Power/Weapon 2: Teleportation. Similar to Maeus' power in that she must have gone to the place she is teleporting to first in order to go there, lest she end up with her foot stuck inside a wall. The further away she is from her destination, the longer it takes to activate, because she must focus on the destination in her mind first - it is not a quick battle escape. 
    Power/Weapon 3: A katana that she carries on her back.

Appearance: Saran's appearance is the standard white and gold of a Toa of Light. The strap for her sword is red in color, and goes over her right shoulder. The sheath itself is green and silver, with the silver looping in mysterious designs. Her mask appears to be the standard appearance of a Kualsi, masking the nature of this being's teleportation powers.

Bio: It was an especially sour day for Vaputti Suletu when they invaded one of the many versions of Spherus Magna...only to find out that the inhabitants of the planet weren't really inhabitants...they were clever holograms. The bait vanished soon after Hiva himself discovered the truth, leaving the cultists to storm the entire world looking for anyone. 

And the only one they found was Saran, who upon seeing the Great Heralds of War and Death, promptly paid them due respect and invited them to dinner. During the feast that followed, Saran pledged allegance to Tuoni during a simple and polite conversation. Saran also reassured Tuoni that there was no one else on the planet but her. Whether this was actually true or a ploy to lead the Heralds away from that planet remains unknown - but the cultists searched everywhere they could possibly think of for a hiding place, and nobody else was found.

Ever since then, Saran has lived at Tuoni's palace, studying the effects of the fields of death both out in the field and by machine - how it works, what causes it, that sort of thing. At least, that is what she is claiming to do. But Saran has a bad reputation for appearing all over the island for seemingly random reasons. One time she appeared in the middle of a Sota Game right as a monster was going to kill a Toa, and saved him from being crushed. Another time she fought her way into Hiva's domain only to take a pen. Some psychological patients' in the Containment center have claimed to have seen Saran without proof; citizens in the city of Fear have a legend that Saran fought Maeus and won. Most of this is probably farcical, but what is known is she seems to appear at the strangest times and for the strangest reasons.  

Personality/Other: Saran is just as eccentric as her teleportation suggests, with anything she says never seeming to make sense when she says it. 

Her weapon takes time to draw out of its covering, but once drawn, it has a long reach. Saran appears to have been trained in its use, however, and can move it quickly and deadly if she wants to. Her fighting style, however, has been known to baffle opponents. Sometimes she will use all light without touching her weapon, or draw her katana without bothering to use light, for example. 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-11 00:21:21 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • So are other cultists going to be made aware of the Sota Games, and allowed to spectate? 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-11 00:34:43 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • So are other cultists going to be made aware of the Sota Games, and allowed to spectate? 

Once the games start, yes.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-11 00:41:16 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Sweet. 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-11 01:04:52 UTC
    View post on BZP
  •  

I don't want to play this charecter(Because I have too many as it is), but as apparently you can put profiles that you have no time to use up for adoption, here he/it is.

(If you couldn't understand the rambling sentance, this guy is up for charecter adoption.)

Name: Deraz/Mocletir
    Species: Toa/ Experimental Makuta Mask
    Faction: Cultist of 
    Power/Weapon 1 & 2: The Mocletir has the power to transform the user's body into a kind of extremely viscous liquid. This composition renders the user impervious to sharp weapons and most types of blunt force, as the user can just reform their mass, and allows them to slip through extremely small spaces. This ability has limited offensive abilities, as follows: The creation of tendrils out of the user's mass. However, this use of the power depletes the user's body mass, meaning they can only use one or two significantly long ones at once. 
    The user cannot return to original form unless their mass is in the normal shape.
    Power/Weapon 3: A sort of 'sixth sense'. As Deraz and the Mocletir share the same body and senses, the Mocletir can use Deraz's senses to notice what Deraz could have missed and inform him.
    Appearance: A normal-height Toa, with an odd mask that is constantly shifting. When tranformed, appearences vary, but he is always a sort of gooey metallic color.
    Bio: Deraz was an average Toa Hagah originally. His timeline progressed fairly normally, but instead of the first Hagah immedietly rebelling when they discovered the Makuta's corruptness, they covertly informed the other teams. Deraz snuck into his Makuta's lab, where he found an odd mask; the Mocletir. It bonded to him, and taking control of his body forced him to escape. After some time, he was vworped to the Cult, and the Mocletir still controlling his body, he ended up as a Cultist of Fear. The Mocletir almost never lets him control his own body, and instead he is forced to watch as his body is forced to do terrible things.
    Personality/Other: The Mocletir is cruel and sadistic, little better then an animal with a cunning intellegence. Think Venom from Spider-Man. Deraz has become grim and overly serious, burning with rage against the Mocletir. A far cry from his previous, carefree, personality.

Gah. I CAN'T RESIST THE CHARECTER URGE!!

In other words, NVM about the adoption part of the above post. I am instead submitting this profile.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-11 01:18:25 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • I've been gone from BI for way too long. Time to join in and try playing this game again.

Name: Kahuno

Species: Ta-Matoran

Faction: Cultists

Power 1: As a Ta-Matoran, she has a resistance to heat.

Weapon 2: Due to her former occupation as a member of her village's guard, she is equipped with a spear and a shield.

Appearance: Her body has a resemblance to the Rebuilt forms of the matoran on Mata Nui. She has red feet and hands, along with an orange torso and yellow eyes. Kahuno also wears a black cloak in order to keep warm during the colder seasons on the island. Due to her membership in a cult, she wears an infected Ruru.

Bio: Kahuno was a member of her villages guard, defending her home from dangerous rahi. One day, a cult member kidnapped the Ta-Matoran and forced her to become part of the cult via brainwashing her with an infected mask. Since then, she has tried to break free of the cult, but the kanohi's dark force compels her to stay.

Personality: As a Ta-Matoran, Kahuno was hard working and brace, unfazed by the wild rahi due to her occupation. She also believed herself to be physically & mentally strong, even if she was outmatched.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-11 01:34:21 UTC
    View post on BZP
  •  

Last call on Red.

If not, he shall be born from mine own blood.

I TAKE IT!

So what did I actually get

Ahahahaha.

I'll explain later when I'm not at work.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-11 01:46:33 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • If Fighter Xara was going to be in the Sota games people should be really worried but...

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-11 03:14:48 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • I have a feeling that at least one group of Bionifighters are coming to crash the Sota Games party. If not two, or three... 

• Edited on 2015-06-11 03:15:00 by fishers64
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-11 03:55:04 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • That's what we have Sal for; I specifically put her in there so I could try my hand at Agent Texas-ing people into unconciousness.

She has to be scary if she's only going into battle with her gauntlets, her powers, and a Pakari, after all.

• Edited on 2015-06-11 04:10:24 by Timageness
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-11 03:59:34 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Vaputti Suletu. I love it.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-11 04:37:09 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Vaputti Suletu. I love it.

"Vaputti" [Name for the Mask of Telepathy]

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-11 04:39:19 UTC
    View post on BZP
  •  

Vaputti Suletu. I love it.

That would be the Suletu.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-11 04:45:49 UTC
    View post on BZP
  •  

Vaputti Suletu. I love it.

That would be the Suletu.

That was the point. The last part of the name "Vaputti Suletu" is Suletu, which is the name for the mask of telepathy. (Possibly implying a state of mental union?)

I have no idea what Vaputti means, however. It could refer to the appearance of Kongu's mask in 2006. :P

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-11 04:47:29 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Vapautti Sielu is an extremely rough translation of "Freed Soul" in Finnish.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-11 04:48:58 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Vapautti Sielu is an extremely rough translation of "Freed Soul" in Finnish.

Emphasis on extremely. Daniel could probably tell you just how roughly.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-11 05:20:46 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Saarella kirottu=Cursed on an island

Vapautti sielu=Freed the soul (incorrect grammar though, it should be "Vapautti sielun" or if you want to say 'Freed soul' then it should be "Vapautettu Sielu")

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-11 09:45:54 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • WATCH OUT

YOU MIGHT GET WHAT YOU'RE AFTER

PORTRAYED BY ELIJAH BROCKWAY

Name : Psycho Black

Species : Villain

Faction : Cultist of War

Power/Weapon 1 : Super Strength, with a twist. Psycho Black's strength only begins to increase from it's base level when he causes damage to an enemy, the more damage he inflicts the stronger he becomes. This levels off at around 1.5x that of a Pakari user after killing or near fatally wounding two people, after which it begins to wear off with time or holds steady if he continues to harm others

Power/Weapon 2 : Immunity to blades. Psycho Black has a curious ability of natural immunity to blades. This was likely to combat the powerful Jikan Blades the Maccha Rangers were given. No blade or ability can cut him, the only damage he receives is from the kinetic force carried by slashing/stabbing attacks

Power/Weapon 3 : Flash Step, an ability similar to that of a Kualsi that allows him to travel to anywhere in his visual range instantly. Has the quirk that any momentum he has before the flash step is carried with him through it

Appearance : Where Maccha Black has all the friendly beef of a wise gorilla or friendly bear, Psycho Black has the lean and mean bulk of one of the big cats, he possesses an almost feral gleam to his manic features that only grows fiercer in battle. Wears armor of mottled black and sickly purple and a similarly eminence cowboy's hat

Bio : Created in a similar manner to Psycho Yellow, for more details please refer to episode 37 Mord Nacht

Personality : Whereas Maccha Black uses the pain and tragedy of his past to forge an unstoppable drive to win a brighter future, Psycho Black took away a different aesop. A omnidestructive brand of nihilism. He would very much like to kill the whole world and then himself, but he wants to have fun doing it. Especially fond of holding back his strength and giving hope spots to his enemies before piling on the pain and turning from man to omnicidal runaway train

I'M AN OR DI NARY GUY

Name : Psycho White

Faction : Cultist of Fear

Power/Weapon 1 : Psycho White is quite adept at bullying her opponents. So adept in fact that her bullying drains and wears her target's mental welfare with every cruel word. Prolonged bullying can break down weak or strained mental defenses and begin to inflict actual physical damage. Turns that old rhyme about sticks, stones, broken bones and harmless words on it's head

Note : Not an autohit, only naturally weak or strained defenses are easy prey. Strong wills can ignore her completely and the average person will feel nothing but irritation. It only becomes a problem with prolonged bullying

Power/Weapon 2 : Enhanced acrobatics and flexibility

Power/Weapon 3 : Repeating crossbow, nothing fancy but it really hurts to get hit by

Appearance : A little bit too S&M for a children's TV show, her risque appearance led to hundreds of complaints by concerned parents and ten times as many fan letters for the actress

Bio : Curiously enough, Psycho White is not present in episode 37 and in fact does not appear on screen until episode 39. She only had voiced roles for the first two episodes of the arc and leaked scripts show her having a separate origin from her psycho brothers and sisters. To this day the team behind their arc is tight lipped about her exact origin

Personality : Not afraid of using her feminine charms on any guy, girl or other in order to get her way. Actually prefers that to other means of negotiation because she really enjoys toying with other people's romantic hopes and dreams before ditching them for their best friend, brother, sister, teacher, neighbor, etc

PORTRAYED BY VINCENT LEW

Name : Psycho Red

Species: Villain (Anti-Hero?)

Faction : Cultist of Plague

Weapon/Power 1 : Berserker Flame. Psycho Red can create extremely hot and destructive flames with a sentient sadistic streak, but, he has zero control over them. Usage of these powers is a double edged sword, just as likely to harm as help him

Weapon/Power 2 : Dragoon Leap. Curiously similar to a certain video game class, Psycho Red has the ability to leap several dozen meters vertically and/or horizontally, with the required secondary power that he is not harmed by landing from these jumps. Falling still harms him

Weapon/Power 3 : Gae Jikan. A cursed lance with a clockwork motif. Once per day, Red can activate it's latent time powers to fast forward time in his local area by ten seconds, skipping the effects of any actions during that time, those outside the effect's range of approximately five meters will perceive him as teleporting to where he ends up being at the end of the fast forward

Appearance : Armor the color of tarnished bronze and old burnt brick, ruggedly badboy handsome

Bio : The first of the Psycho Rangers with screen time, he was the one to impale Mord Naught the Grandiloquent after the team's creation, sealing his designation as the show's baddest bad so far. However, due to his immense popularity with female fans he was given a redemption arc that saw his sacrifice for the goal of defeating the bigger bad of the season, a cosmic pirate seeking a powerful lost artifact. Even several arcs later, he still ranks extremely high on the character popularity polls

Personality : Noble demon. Also has a very soft spot for Sairaus and cute animals

HOLD TIGHT

PORTRAYED BY N.A.T.O

Name : Psycho Green

Factions : Cultist of Death

Weapon/Power 1 : Her voice is capable of corrupting plant and animal life, cause death and disease or a frenzy of madness respectively

Weapon/Power 2 : Power backlash. Using powers against Green causes varying degrees of pain in the user, prolonged usage begins to see their power continence degrade

Weapon/Power 3 : A cruelly spiked macuahuitl that is almost incapable of producing a clean and manageable wound

Appearance : Short disarmingly girly girlish and deceptively innocent. Wears mottled forest camo armor decorated with foliage and a nice cap, almost like some bizarre ghillie suit

Bio : The only Psycho Ranger to survive the arc, Maccha Green being canonically underage left the studio unable to kill a similarly underaged bad guy off, even if she was really bad. She was put in prison and had a famously bad attitude in later episodes due to her actress being paid scale for further appearances and cameos

Personality : A sociopathic kid on the metaphorical anthill of the world, usually found using a magnifying glass to burn the ants

WAIT 'TIL THE PARTY'S OVER

Name : Psycho (?) Blue

Faction : Cultist of Misery

Power/Weapon 1 : Wound opening. With eye contact or touch, Psycho Blue is able to reopen the mental wounds of others, forcing them to relive past traumas

Power/Weapon 2 : Liquid control. Able to control liquids of any type, but unable to create them. This doesn't apply to bodily fluids for obvious reasons

Power/Weapon 3 : A moderately sized war hammer, about half her height in length and with the classic hammer/spike combo head. Deals scaling damage based on the target's negative karma. A saintly person might feel but a tap, while a metaphorical satan would be damaged by the hammer as if struck by a concentrated nuclear bomb

Appearance : Ethereal and fragile, she wears sea blue armor designed after the muses of greek mythology. Has a kind appearance, albeit one fraying at the edges with signs of having long endured suffering. Has a noose scar on her neck, usually covered by her bright yellow scarf

Bio : Unknown, showed up in the Herald's service under mysterious circumstances

Personality : Bitter, she is someone embodying the cynical notion that dreams don't come true and happiness never lasts

OH BABY

BURNING DOWN THE HOUSE

(people might wanna take these, do note it isn't quite first come first serve)

• Edited on 2015-06-12 21:25:52 by Kaneo Takarada
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-11 10:01:22 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Must.... resist.... 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-11 12:47:13 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • (people might wanna take these, do note it isn't quite first come first serve)

What do you mean?

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-11 15:29:06 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Hey, so, heads up. I'm going to be out of the state between June 30th and July 5th. This means I will be without access to Skype, and will be only able to access BZP on mobile, so, if any players have problems, I advise you to ask Blade or Ehks about them during that time.

That said, I may pop up in this topic now and then to yell at people if I need to.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-11 17:46:23 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • That was the point. The last part of the name "Vaputti Suletu" is Suletu, which is the name for the mask of telepathy. (Possibly implying a state of mental union?)

I have no idea what Vaputti means, however. It could refer to the appearance of Kongu's mask in 2006. :P

and then we have tex just a little bit later

Vapautti Sielu is an extremely rough translation of "Freed Soul" in Finnish.

I was pointing out that you almost-completely messed up that name. And what looks like other names in that profile, too. Going off memory for spelling them, coupled with how ridiculous they are...I could see it.

I could also see it if you were misspelling them on purpose just to mess with others, which would prove equally hilarious to me.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-11 18:00:07 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • What do we do if we can not participate in the Sota Games? Do we just have our character stay at the prison?

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-11 18:16:33 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • What do we do if we can not participate in the Sota Games? Do we just have our character stay at the prison?

You can have them knocked out instantly, if you wish, and brought back to the prison.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-11 19:07:07 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Let the games begin....

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-11 20:04:17 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • If anyone else wants their characters out of the Sota Games pronto, let me know.

Tronameg can KO them for you.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-11 20:35:55 UTC
    View post on BZP
  •  

That was the point. The last part of the name "Vaputti Suletu" is Suletu, which is the name for the mask of telepathy. (Possibly implying a state of mental union?)

and then we have tex just a little bit later

Vapautti Sielu is an extremely rough translation of "Freed Soul" in Finnish.

I was pointing out that you almost-completely messed up that name. And what looks like other names in that profile, too. Going off memory for spelling them, coupled with how ridiculous they are...I could see it.

I could also see it if you were misspelling them on purpose just to mess with others, which would prove equally hilarious to me.

Welp, you can go ahead and laugh, because I honestly had no idea that I was misspelling anything. :lookaround:

Or you can view it as the way Saran would misspell the names if asked. :P I kind of miss the name "Bionifight", the "Host" the "Queen", the "Enforcer" - while tropey, they were easy to remember and mercifully easy to spell correctly. :P

• Edited on 2015-06-11 20:39:15 by fishers64
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-11 20:45:23 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Sharky

"Such recherche linguistics are interminably more pulchritudinous than infantile locutions such as Queen and Host."

• Edited on 2015-06-11 20:46:05 by Kaneo Takarada
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-11 20:47:17 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Sharky

"Such recherche linguistics are interminably more pulchritudinous than infantile locutions such as Queen and Host."

we are not having the dead speak in the OOC topic.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-11 20:49:13 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Yes we are. It has already begun...

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-11 21:00:28 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Not even an exorcist can help you now, Ehks.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-11 21:03:33 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC(fishers): "I resemble that statement."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-11 21:18:06 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Somehow, Berekzo was skipped for the Sota Games... just so you know.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-11 21:23:44 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Snarl.

Woof. 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-11 21:28:55 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Somehow, Berekzo was skipped for the Sota Games... just so you know.

I'll edit him in, sorry.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-11 22:18:00 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Next thing you know, Grokk's going to be here.

Don't make that happen.

Don't.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-11 22:59:25 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • This is the kind of stupid problems you have when you decide to add a graveyard full of zombies... 

• Tags: