• Posted 2015-06-26 23:29:35 UTC
    Bionifight Infinite Discussion
    View post on BZP
  • Dayeth is a wonderful ray of sunshine

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-26 23:37:12 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • I'm glad someone finally recognises that. 

And I have big plans for her...

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-27 02:00:50 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Dayeth is a wonderful ray of sunshine

I thought that was what Kale wanted to make her be.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-27 03:24:46 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Thak:  with a frown, he swung his left fist, the one with the knuckles still attatched at the turtle, hoping to punch it out of the air.

How is Thak able to maintain his grip on the turtle? Is his hand got some special spikes in it, or is his hand just following the turtle?

Or is "attached" referring to where the knuckles are?

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-27 06:01:21 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • WAR CRIMINALS ARE BAD

REMEMBER UNIT 731

REMEMBER NANJING

REMEMBER ZHEJIANG-JIANGXI CAMPAIGN

REMEMBER MUKDEN

NO GO TO YASUKUNI

Ahem, Dayeth is like, the embodiment of smug and you just wanna murder her sometimes.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-27 06:09:03 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Tonight, on "Everyone Hates Dayeth."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-27 06:44:32 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • He has Protosteel knuckle dusters, but lost one while he was fighting Casanuva. he's swinging the fist that still has one on it at Samantha.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-27 06:47:39 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Tonight, on "Everyone Hates Dayeth."

Well yeah.

You did pretty good in making a hateable villain.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-27 06:52:34 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • You did pretty good in making a hateable villain.

Which is funny, because she's done little more than make an unholy nuisance of herself IC - I'm not even sure if she's actually managed to kill anyone in the arena yet... 

• Edited on 2015-06-27 06:52:56 by Of Australian Origin...
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-27 07:48:24 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • She did die a hilarious death at the hands of Kat. And I think that's really what counts in the end.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-27 07:50:54 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Yeah, all Dayeth's really done is die underwhelming deaths. 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-27 10:27:01 UTC
    View post on BZP
  •  

Which is funny, because she's done little more than make an unholy nuisance of herself IC - I'm not even sure if she's actually managed to kill anyone in the arena yet... 

Remember Ignis in round 2? He was ganged up on by Skorm, Tomo, and Dayeth, so at least she's killed at least one person.

His career didn't get off to a good start...

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-30 03:07:47 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Thak:

What a load of Kane-Ra ######. Thak could not believe it. three hundred years of Treasure Hunting and here he was, being put on the ropes by a turtle and an old man.

Still, his natural Fe hardiness and general Skakdi toughness allowed him to quickly dash across the lava strewn area and out of the way of the punch. He didn't get through unscathed, however, suffering  burns of a most intense variety.

Scowling, he fired away with a spray of shotgun pellets aimed at the Turtle.

Uh, last Thak IC Thak was on his back. How did he manage to get up and run?

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-30 03:18:05 UTC
    View post on BZP
  •  

Remember Ignis in round 2? He was ganged up on by Skorm, Tomo, and Dayeth, so at least she's killed at least one person.

His career didn't get off to a good start...

I believe she also got partial credit for taking down Dartakh alongside Jorth and Kotak way back in Round 1 as well.

You know, before Tarsus came out of nowhere and shot him in the face.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-30 03:22:43 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Yeah.... I'm not sure Dayeth is as much of a threat as everyone thinks she is... 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-30 03:28:48 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • He got up?

I'll edit that in if it means that much to you?

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-30 03:30:30 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Alright. :shrugs:

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-30 04:45:45 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • I have the distinct feeling people will be pretty mad at Feraz by the time this is over. :P

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-30 04:48:02 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Thinkin' you're onto somethin' there.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-30 04:49:44 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Last time a charecter of mine was this annoying he narrowly escaped being skewered by Illusive if memory serves...

Maybe I'd better be careful. :P

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-30 04:51:00 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Indeed...

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-06-30 08:20:01 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • So, real life summer stuff is happening for me, and my ability to post will be limited to mobile posts from a hotel wi-fi from Tuesday to Sunday. I've informed the other staff of my ongoing GM IC plans, so they can keep running that while I'm away, but otherwise, here's the relevant bunnying permissions:

Adders/TPTI/Ultron/Wyrd and Nato can bunny Venix along on Mirilquest as need be, and I think that's all I've got for the time being.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-01 21:37:12 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Casanuva (Muaka's Den)

Casanuva reappeared in his cell, as he had before. He sighed, placing Ferrite back on his back. The stinging welts on his body had softened to dull aches. This might be good for him, but he wasn't any closer to escaping. If anything, he was farther! Grimacing, the Fa-Toa walked out of the cell, tearing out a wall of bars on the way out. Growling, he tore it apart, throwing it behind him. He was getting nowhere!

Since no one else has pointed out the problems with this post, I thought I might:

GM IC: MUAKA'S DEN

Every fighter found themselves teleported back into the prison, with no warning. Even the ones inside suddenly found themselves moved and placed within a cell. Before, very few cells even closed, and even fewer actually locked. Now, if any prisoner tried to open their door, they would realize it was impossible to even touch the door. A field, much like the one wrapping around the prison, had materialized in front of each door. Though the prisoners had their weapons, there seemed to be no way out...

Casanuva should not be able to leave his cell. The impenetrable plot field that protects the facility now keeps him inside. An edit might be appreciated.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-02 00:39:28 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Seems like too important a detail to relegate to a tiny line of IC text, but I fixed it.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-03 05:24:12 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Moving Hive towards the Bionifight Facility.

Let's see if we can't get some Cultist/Bionifighter interaction happening that doesn't end in violence. 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-03 06:05:44 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Which reminds me to add that A.D. has been abandoned in interaction lock for some time. 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-03 10:36:25 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Which reminds me to add that A.D. has been abandoned in interaction lock for some time.

There have been posts made for Dio Folle. I suggest you have him react to them.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-03 11:00:44 UTC
    View post on BZP
  •  

IC: Zelnos

"I really wish I still had my flight ability..."

A lot of the rahks seem to have said something like that at some point or another.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-03 17:55:34 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Not Venga. Venga still flies, you land-bound suckers! :P

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-03 18:57:49 UTC
    View post on BZP
  •  

Which reminds me to add that A.D. has been abandoned in interaction lock for some time.

There have been posts made for Dio Folle. I suggest you have him react to them.

Done. 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-03 22:04:07 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Not Venga. Venga still flies, you land-bound suckers! :P

Why do you think I traded in Xara's staff for her flight powers? It sucks being grounded.

OOC: You have no idea how tempted I was to send Tuyetkhyamun  :P

You have no idea how glad I am that you didn't. 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-06 02:05:49 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • I'm kind of confused as why A.D. Is 100 percent sure that Dio is the illusionist. I believe I have kept consistent in saying that Dio has a "mask of shapeshifting, not a Mahiki, as well as consistently saying she is a toa (which how A.D. Knew that instantly is kind of questionable, but isn't an issue). I feel like that last A.D. Post is a little metagamey, correct me if I am wrong.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-06 03:05:34 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Uh, I thought she said that she had a Noble Mahiki, which if I'm not mistaken, can be used to cast illusions, but doesn't allow the user to shapeshift.

Yeah, I goofed, and then A.D. goofed up too. 

IC(A.D.): "Easy," the dragon countered. "The shapeshifting mask is an illusion, too. Come on, really? First I got the impression of something that was cloaked sticking their head in here, then the spikes happened, then I got the impression of a Toa of Water. And it didn't exactly feel like a Toa of Water when I touched you, more like hardened metal."

The dragon paused.

This is after the Toa of Water form illusion, then the illusion of the street, in which I thought she showed him her mask. Then the previous post to this one said she dropped the Toa of Water illusion after the street one was dropped. So our dragonly friend thinks she isn't one, and he is becoming more convinced of this fact. 

And I've never heard of a noble mask of shapeshifting, and I think it's a good bet to say that A.D. hasn't heard of one either. 

IC: Dio Folle
    "Extra armor. Simple." Dio Folle countered. "Would you rather me be an idiot, and get killed if we run into a situation? Or would you prefer someone with a bit thicker armor? Besides, I'd have to be a Psionics Toa to cast illusions. And besides, the Great version of this, I get the suspicion at least, let's you really shapeshift, but here I am, stuck with the Noble. And anyways, how do you 'get the impression' I'm a toa of water?"

IC(A.D.): A.D. sighed. "If you have a Noble Mahki and can't shapeshift, then how did you get the spikes, that actually caused real injury to my real hands? And besides, what are you, if you aren't a Toa of Water?" 

This argument is getting real pointless real fast. Also the Toa of Water impression faded when the rest of the illusion did, so whoever it was isn't liking my logical arguments that much. Ha. 

^It even says so IC. 

IC: Dio Folle
    "... A Mahiki is illusion, not Shapeshifting. Two different masks. And yes, I'm a toa of water. It's just odd that you knew that from grabbing me, that's all." By the Great Beings, was this dragon a numbskull?

Then she lies and says that she is a Toa of Water, which A.D. believes to be false. He even said that:

And it didn't exactly feel like a Toa of Water when I touched you, more like hardened metal.

IC(A.D.): "Are you even listening to what I'm saying at all?" A.D. said, his voice rising. He quickly tamped it down - there was no point in releasing the Skakdi horde around him. "You're not a Toa of Water.

Then he flatly says it.

You're something that casts illusions and can shapeshift. There's no doubt in my mind about this. You're also no good at covering the fact that is what you are,

Now at this point, I think he's throwing his out there to see how she will react. I wouldn't say that he is absolutely certain, but he has a bunch of illusions thrown at him that make no sense, and now he's talking to someone who is making no sense when he's talking to her. At least, from his perspective.

(Also, he's ticked off, so he's throwing an accusation instead of asking a question.)

So he thinks that the illusion caster and the person who is making no sense are the same person. I'll remove this if you're going to be irritable about it.

and the amount of logical contradictions in all the lies you've been telling is absurd."

"So why don't we have the truth for a change."

• Edited on 2015-07-06 03:07:46 by fishers64
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-06 03:13:46 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • I'm trying not to be irritable, just trying to work out everything so it's logical. In my second post of encountering A.D. Directly, I said that Dio made a mask that would not be familiar to anyone, so in case there was suspicion, she could just say it was a Noble mask of shapeshifting- totally made up, yes, but Dio got inspiration from the Great Beings: always have a karzing contingency plan. Also, her Toa form is not an illusion- she shapeshifted into it so A.D. would not be like, "Oh noes, it's Tuoni!" Again, a contingency plan.

• Edited on 2015-07-06 03:16:44 by Akai Zaza
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-06 03:51:54 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Ok, that makes sense. I'll go edit that post now. 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-07 16:16:54 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • And I'm back! Finally. After what feels like a year.

So, I've decided to pick up this again, and what better way to do that than with a new character? I mean, after one small, tiny, insignificant thing.

What has happened since page 140.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-07 16:31:41 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Well, you missed Landfall. Check out the links in the first post of this topic and the first post in the gameplay topic for more information. In a nutshell, crazy cultists crashed the Bionifight facility into their deadly island and now we're all just trying to survive long enough to gather the Infinite gems and repair everything. The Queen has gone missing with the Mind Gem, The Host is out searching for Infinite Gems, and a few fighters have decided to take things into their own hands. Kale is trying to overthrow the Host and get everyone back to their homes.

Meanwhile, Dayeth has been appointed to kill Maeus and become the new Herald of Fear. Masenna is trying to make peace with Bionifight (what ever happened to that, anyway?). Tuoni has some valuable and important piece of the Bionifight facility.

Other than that, it's just been a lot of small interactions. There was a Sota Game, a few scouting missions, a Gem Quest or two. Nothing too big.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-07 16:38:22 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Well, you missed Landfall. Check out the links in the first post of this topic and the first post in the gameplay topic for more information. In a nutshell, crazy cultists crashed the Bionifight facility into their deadly island and now we're all just trying to survive long enough to gather the Infinite gems and repair everything. The Queen has gone missing with the Mind Gem, The Host is out searching for Infinite Gems, and a few fighters have decided to take things into their own hands. Kale is trying to overthrow the Host and get everyone back to their homes.

Meanwhile, Dayeth has been appointed to kill Maeus and become the new Herald of Fear. Masenna is trying to make peace with Bionifight (what ever happened to that, anyway?). Tuoni has some valuable and important piece of the Bionifight facility.

Other than that, it's just been a lot of small interactions. There was a Sota Game, a few scouting missions, a Gem Quest or two. Nothing too big.

Ah, cool. One last question before my lovely character comes up;

What is this:

Faction: [Are they a Prisoner or a Cultist? Which sect are they imprisoned by/a member of?]

I'm a little confused by this thing. What does it mean? What's a cultist? Who's a prisoner? What's a Sect?

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-07 16:44:12 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • It would be best to read over the first post in the gameplay topic before making your profile.

Basically, Bionifight contestants aren't being teleported in anymore as the teleportation system is broken. So the only factions available to new characters are prisoners and cultists. Prisoners are kept in the Muaka's Den and forced to fight one another in the Sota Games. Cultists are followers of the cult of Vaputti Sielu and the inhabitants of the island. The cult is divided up into five deities, or sects: Death, Fear, Plague, Misery, and War. More information is available in the first post.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-07 16:46:10 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • I suggest you read the first post of the game. It explains everything there.

E: ninjad

• Edited on 2015-07-07 16:46:50 by Lucina
  • Tags: