Bionifight Infinite Discussion

bionifight ooc
A vista of Kini-Nui from the Mata Nui Online Game
  • Posted 2015-07-16 01:24:29 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Important to note.

The Host has Maccha Yellow! with him, vastly increasing his survivability.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-16 01:37:03 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • I am extremely aware of that. 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-17 22:40:30 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • So I should have and forgot to mention that I quit Bionifight for a while. And now I'm back. What happened since...Landfall?

Also, I'm ditching a majority of my characters, because I've done nothing with them, and I have no idea where they are at the time being.

Name: Fearmonger, the Stuff of Nightmares

Species: Turahk Prime (or at least in his opinion)

Faction: Prisoner

Power/Weapon 1: Fear Flames - He can create ghastly fires that, besides being able to burn foes, are able to imbue fear and nightmares in others through visions and illusions.

Power/Weapon 2: Knightmare - A sentient weapon made of physical fear that takes the form of a glaive that can turn into a scythe. It can also take the form of a horse used for long travel. The weapon has a psychic connection to Fearmonger, but with without Fearmonger controlling him, he will do nothing and will revert to his glaive form.

Power/Weapon 3: Rhotuka Shield - A carapace of a Vohtarak that he managed to get converted into his own personal Rhotuka blasting shield that, not so surprisingly, imbues fear in those that are hit by the Rhotuka. Works like a normal Rhotuka Wearing Shield used by the Toa Hagah.

Appearance: His mutations have caused him to lose his resemblance to any of the things that he one was. He is clad in crimson armor and has black hair on the back of his head. This MOC is the closest representation to him.

Bio: Once, he was a Toa of Fire name Valiance. But one day, he was captured by a Makuta, and as a twist of cruel irony, ended up being thrown into a vat of energized protodermis along with a couple of Turahk. What arose became something that the Makuta wouldn't expect as said Makuta was pierced and burned alive with his own weapon. Valiance had merged with the Rahkshi and managed to keep himself together mentally. During his adventures, he killed a Visorak and had a weaponsmith convert it to a shield that fired Rhotuka. He was captured by the Cult, but was considered too stuck to his morals, and so he was chained to a cell.

Personality/Other: He is a male, and believes highly in justice and honor, only using his powers when he feels that he needs to do so. However, despite this, he is prone to bouts of feral rage.

I forgot, but I have to ask. What is the limit on weapons? I know that the limit is three, but I recall that some changes were made.

• Edited on 2015-07-20 02:20:00 by ArcticFreeze17
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-19 06:25:34 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • I'm utterly out of the loop.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-19 14:33:08 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • I'm utterly out of the loop.

From what I gathered, the arena crashed onto a planet and now the people have to fix the arena or face capture by the natives or become one of the natives. It's a little simplified, but that's the general gist of it. For more information you should look at the first page.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-19 16:06:44 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • No no no I mean with all the prisoners escaped and whatnot.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-19 21:01:22 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • All hail Dayeth, the conquering fighter.

Maeus fo Kuru is dead.

All hail the Herald of Fear.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-19 21:05:40 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Dayeth, the conquering fighter.

Not much of a fight. He let her kill him. 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-19 21:13:20 UTC
    View post on BZP
  •  

Dayeth, the conquering fighter.

Not much of a fight. He let her kill him. 

She's still taken over an entire sect of the Cult, though.

Sort of.

(Maybe)

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-19 21:15:14 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Yes. The question is, what shall she do with it? :evilbiggrin: 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-19 21:19:00 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Get killed.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-19 21:20:50 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • If I wanted that, I could've done it any time. 

No, I have much bigger plans...

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-19 21:50:47 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • we'll just see about that once Kat actually gets there. >:)

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-19 21:51:08 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Mata Nui help us...

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-19 21:52:15 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Keep in mind that Dayeth still wants what everyone else wants: to go home. 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-19 21:56:13 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • I'm still wondering how Makuta is going to feel that one of his servants pledged themselves to the service of another.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-19 21:59:19 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Which begs the question... What are these gods that the cult worships? Are they really just that? Or are they some unknown, powerful species, strong but not immortal?

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-19 22:00:42 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Right now, they're asleep. 

Which is all that really matters. 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-19 22:07:20 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • If it talks like a sleeping god, acts like a sleeping god and is treated like a sleeping god It's probably safe to call it a sleeping god.

As for the killing part well...you would be surprised at how often gods are killed, come close to being killed or have their deaths talked about in mythology.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-19 22:09:13 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Gods don't bleed.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-19 22:11:10 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Endgame bionifight confirmed for DEITY sized battles.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-19 23:09:58 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Name: Kuro, "Fallen Light"

Species: Light Kurahk from a version of the Melding Universe

Power/Weapon 1: Light Level Peace

1. Causes feeling of general ease in nearby creatures.
    2. Nearby presence can calm anyone with anger or otherwise emotions of ill will.
    3. Can make those with large grudges apologize and bury the hatchet.
    4. Can make others slightly pacifistic or slightly increase the willpower or focus of other individuals.
    5. Can calm the angriest of creatures or clear and ease the minds of several. Can make others willing to listen to opinions or think in others' perspectives. Can suppress hostile intent leaving them to only defend. This is what Kuro will commonly use in battle.
    6. Can completely take the anger and fight out of anyone. However, the latter portion can be only used once or twice per round.

Power/Weapon 2: Moral Light - He has unlocked the power to access his corrupted inner light. Depending on his emotions, his light will be strengthened or weakened. However, he can only do three things:

• Creating hardlight objects (swords, flying knives, etc.)
    • Creating flashes of light
    • Changing how others see one's body color. (The factor in determining the strength of his light.)

Power/Weapon 3: Staff of Peace in the form of a mace named Pacifier

Power/Weapon 4: Broadsword named Willpower. Willpower has a leather grip.

Appearance: A white and gold Kurahk with yellow eyes. He's also heavily armored and looks like a Rahkshi Paladin. His armor glows naturally, but will darken in accordance to his morality.

Bio: Originally an elite guard of a Makuta in the Melding Universe, yet because of his power, doesn't know why he's in a fighting competition. Like the Rahkshi of Corpus Rahkshi, he is intelligent and can speak Matoran and more.

Some more backstory...

Kuro was one of many of the Rahkshi that were around when a virus broke out in the Rahkshi that made them grow a shadow that would have eventually leached off their light and killed them. And he was one of the recipients. Although he was lucky to survive, he was stuck with his fits of violence. When he couldn't take it anymore, his Makuta sent him to a Ko-Matoran monastery where he learned to put aside his rage and was where he adopted his white and gold paladin Rahk-suit.

After his failures in the last few rounds of Bionifight (right now), he began to show signs of a lack of self-restraint. This is due to Kuro accepting his inner demons.

Personality/Other: He's noble and has a sense of justice. Also is against petty squabbles and violence. Although he is for peace and not anger, he will fight if he deems it necessary. However, now he is not afraid to fight regardless of his morals at some points. He may also enter a moment of rage and violence.

I'll find making this guy very useful for me.

Some modifications on Kuro.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-19 23:11:00 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Um... four power slots? 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-19 23:17:02 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Umm not to be rude, but has my profile been approved yet? I am super excited to play this!

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-19 23:17:39 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Umm not to be rude, but has my profile been approved yet? I am super excited to play this!

I'll kick the butts of those needed.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-19 23:21:17 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Thanks!

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-19 23:24:27 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Tex: kicking butt and RPing gods. 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-19 23:34:02 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • So I should have and forgot to mention that I quit Bionifight for a while. And now I'm back. What happened since...Landfall?

Also, I'm ditching a majority of my characters, because I've done nothing with them, and I have no idea where they are at the time being.

Power/Weapon 1: Fear Flames - He can create ghastly fires that, besides being able to burn foes, are able to imbue fear and nightmares in others through visions and illusions.

Power/Weapon 2: Knightmare - A sentient weapon made of physical fear that takes the form of a glaive that can turn into a scythe. It can also take the form of a horse used for long travel. The weapon has a psychic connection to Fearmonger, but with without Fearmonger controlling him, he will do nothing and will revert to his glaive form.

Power/Weapon 3: Rhotuka Shield - A carapace of a Vohtarak that he managed to get converted into his own personal Rhotuka blasting shield that, not so surprisingly, imbues fear in those that are hit by the Rhotuka. Works like a normal Rhotuka Wearing Shield used by the Toa Hagah,

Power/Weapon 4: Crimson Terrors - Twin bladed tonfas, his original Toa tools, that he carries for sentimental value.

Appearance: His mutations have caused him to lose his resemblance to any of the things that he one was. He is clad in crimson armor and has black hair on the back of his head. This MOC is the closest representation to him.

Bio: Once, he was a Toa of Fire name Valiance. But one day, he was captured by a Makuta, and as a twist of cruel irony, ended up being thrown into a vat of energized protodermis along with a couple of Turahk. What arose became something that the Makuta wouldn't expect as said Makuta was pierced and burned alive with his own weapon. Valiance had merged with the Rahkshi and managed to keep himself together mentally. During his adventures, he killed a Visorak and had a weaponsmith convert it to a shield that fired Rhotuka. He was captured by the Cult, but was considered too stuck to his morals, and so he was chained to a cell.

Personality/Other: He is a male, and believes highly in justice and honor, only using his powers when he feels that he needs to do so. However, despite this, he is prone to bouts of feral rage.

I forgot, but I have to ask. What is the limit on weapons? I know that the limit is three, but I recall that some changes were made.

Not approved; limit is still three, unless you salvage a weapon, which hasn't happened here.

Thank you!

EDIT: Ok, here is my profile.

Name: Zaak

Species: Male Su-Toa

Power/Weapon 1: Plasma

Power/Weapon 2: Kanohi Calix (shaped like a Komau)

Power/Weapon 3: A rather large protosteel blade looted from a dead Cultist during the prison break.

Appearance:

linked

Zaak.

linked

Zaak has a mechanical shoulder that replaces one lost while he was a bodyguard. It also adds some armor to the joint.

Bio: Prior to being captured by the Cult, Zaak was a bodyguard for hire. He got mixed up in the wrong crowd, and was falsely accused of attempting to assassinate the ruler of his home city. Zaak was then exiled, and wandered through the wilderness of his native lands before being captured and brought to the island. Before he’d been there very long though, he was caught up in the prison break.

Personality/Other: Zaak is rather difficult to deal with. On one hand, he is loyal to a fault and will honor all deals he makes. On the other, if you do something to lose his respect then he will never forgive you, barring incredibly rare circumstances. However, he is generally very quiet, and rarely steps up to lead. He is deadly with most swords, using his quick reflexes to his advantage, and prefers to have a shield whenever he can.

Approved; looks good to me.

Anyone else, please repost, I haven't really been keeping up on profiles. >>''

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-19 23:43:08 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Trouble.

EDIT: 

Name: Saran

Gender: Female (because if it's a guy, he'll live. All the girls I play tend to die.  :P)

Species: Toa

Faction: Vapautti Sielu 

Power/Weapon 1: Elemental Power of Light

Power/Weapon 2: Teleportation. Similar to Maeus' power in that she must have gone to the place she is teleporting to first in order to go there, lest she end up with her foot stuck inside a wall. The further away she is from her destination, the longer it takes to activate, because she must focus on the destination in her mind first - it is not a quick battle escape. 

Power/Weapon 3: A katana that she carries on her back.

Appearance: Saran's appearance is the standard white and gold of a Toa of Light. The strap for her sword is red in color, and goes over her right shoulder. The sheath itself is green and silver, with the silver looping in mysterious designs. Her mask appears to be the standard appearance of a Kualsi, masking the nature of this being's teleportation powers.

Bio: Few people know of the backstory of this eccentric Toa of Light. What is known is that she appeared on the shores of Saputti Kuletu one day, and has simply evaded capture. One time she was sent to the Muaka's Den...only to vanish on the way there. Repeated battles have forced her to live in the caves in the mountains. Secretly, she is loyal to the cult...but also loyal to her own goals as well, which has not endeared her well to the Heralds, who would kill her if they could...or really wanted to spend resources hunting her down. 

Saran has a bad reputation for appearing all over the island for seemingly random reasons. One time she appeared in the middle of a Sota Game right as a monster was going to kill a Toa, and saved him from being crushed. Another time she fought her way into Hevias's domain only to take a pen. Some psychological patients' in the Containment center have claimed to have seen Saran without proof; citizens in the city of Fear have a legend that Saran fought Maeus and won. Most of this is probably farcical, but what is known is she seems to appear at the strangest times and for the strangest reasons.  

Personality/Other: Saran is just as eccentric as her teleportation suggests, with anything she says never seeming to make sense when she says it. 

Her weapon takes time to draw out of its covering, but once drawn, it has a long reach. Saran appears to have been trained in its use, however, and can move it quickly and deadly if she wants to. Her fighting style, however, has been known to baffle opponents. Sometimes she will use all light without touching her weapon, or draw her katana without bothering to use light, for example.

I rate the odds of this profile getting approved at about 24%, but I'd like it if you'd look it over anyway. 

All hail Dayeth, the conquering fighter.

Maeus fo Kuru is dead.

A.D.: :burnmad:

Once he finds out, which might be a long while. 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-19 23:45:38 UTC
    View post on BZP

Maeus fo Kuru is dead.

And now I'm tempted to start posting as Ravyn again.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-20 02:20:18 UTC
    View post on BZP
  •  

Name: Kuro, "Fallen Light"

Species: Light Kurahk from a version of the Melding Universe

Power/Weapon 1: Light Level Peace

1. Causes feeling of general ease in nearby creatures.
    2. Nearby presence can calm anyone with anger or otherwise emotions of ill will.
    3. Can make those with large grudges apologize and bury the hatchet.
    4. Can make others slightly pacifistic or slightly increase the willpower or focus of other individuals.
    5. Can calm the angriest of creatures or clear and ease the minds of several. Can make others willing to listen to opinions or think in others' perspectives. Can suppress hostile intent leaving them to only defend. This is what Kuro will commonly use in battle.
    6. Can completely take the anger and fight out of anyone. However, the latter portion can be only used once or twice per round.

Power/Weapon 2: Moral Light - He has unlocked the power to access his corrupted inner light. Depending on his emotions, his light will be strengthened or weakened. However, he can only do three things:

• Creating hardlight objects (swords, flying knives, etc.)
    • Creating flashes of light
    • Changing how others see one's body color. (The factor in determining the strength of his light.)

Power/Weapon 3: Staff-Mace-Blade named Subjugator. Due to the teleportation during the events of Landfall, the weapons somehow fused on a molecular level forming something like this with the blade being on the end being more wider, and the mace end being larger and spiked. He can channel his powers through the weapon.

Appearance: A white and gold Kurahk with yellow eyes. He's also heavily armored and looks like a Rahkshi Paladin. His armor glows naturally, but will darken in accordance to his morality.

Bio: Originally an elite guard of a Makuta in the Melding Universe, yet because of his power, doesn't know why he's in a fighting competition. Like the Rahkshi of Corpus Rahkshi, he is intelligent and can speak Matoran and more.

Some more backstory...

Kuro was one of many of the Rahkshi that were around when a virus broke out in the Rahkshi that made them grow a shadow that would have eventually leached off their light and killed them. And he was one of the recipients. Although he was lucky to survive, he was stuck with his fits of violence. When he couldn't take it anymore, his Makuta sent him to a Ko-Matoran monastery where he learned to put aside his rage and was where he adopted his white and gold paladin Rahk-suit.

After his failures in the last few rounds of Bionifight (right now), he began to show signs of a lack of self-restraint. This is due to Kuro accepting his inner demons.

Personality/Other: He's noble and has a sense of justice. Also is against petty squabbles and violence. Although he is for peace and not anger, he will fight if he deems it necessary. However, now he is not afraid to fight regardless of his morals at some points. He may also enter a moment of rage and violence.

I'll find making this guy very useful for me.

So I should have and forgot to mention that I quit Bionifight for a while. And now I'm back. What happened since...Landfall?

Power/Weapon 3: Rhotuka Shield - A carapace of a Vohtarak that he managed to get converted into his own personal Rhotuka blasting shield that, not so surprisingly, imbues fear in those that are hit by the Rhotuka. Works like a normal Rhotuka Wearing Shield used by the Toa Hagah.

Fixed them so that they remain in the limit.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-20 02:52:10 UTC
    View post on BZP

Maeus fo Kuru is dead.

Ah yes. Good.

Our targets have made themselves more visible.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-20 05:06:11 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Name: Mechnos

Species: One-of-a-kind

Power/Weapon 1: Mechnos's mechanics are able to operate at high speeds for long periods of time. THis, along with special engineering and Speed disks allow him Kakama-level speed.

Power/Weapon 2: Mechnos can trigger bursts of Kiril energy, repairing him from nearly-offline to fully-functioning within several seconds. This cannot be used in battle, as it leaves him vulnerable for the duration of the repair.. 

Power/Weapon 3: Twin retractable forearm blades

Appearance: A great deal like a humanoid Nektann crossed with a robotic Toa. His design is cycloptic, with a single yellow eye.

Bio: Built in an alternate timeline where an extremely technologically advanced Xia was in a shaky alliance with a Brotherhood empire, Mechnos was built by a high-ranking Xian in case teh Brotherhood turned on Xia.

Personality/Other: He is programmed with a male personality. His databases contain advanced knowledge and mechanical designs.

• Edited on 2015-08-26 21:03:08 by Unicode
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-20 12:31:02 UTC
    View post on BZP
  •  

Name: Mechnos

Power/Weapon 1: Mechnos's mechanics are able to operate at high speeds for long periods of time. THis, along with special engineering and Speed disks allow him Kakama-level speed.

Power/Weapon 2: Nanite self-repair systems are able to rebuild Mechnos from any part of his body at rapid rates. He could be destroyed with an attack that destroyed all of his parts at once though, for example. 

Appearance: A great deal like a humanoid Nektann crossed with a robotic Toa. His design is cycloptic, with a single yellow eye.

Bio: Built in an alternate timeline where an extremely technologically advanced Xia was in a shaky alliance with a Brotherhood empire, Mechnos was built by a high-ranking Xian in case the Brotherhood turned on Xia.

Personality/Other: He is programmed with a male personality. His databases contain advanced knowledge and mechanical designs.

This timeline sounds familiar... :P

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-20 13:18:15 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Uh, well I think I have this now. Here goes nothing!

Name: Rok

Species: Toa of Electricity

Power/Weapon 1: Electricity

Power/Weapon 2: A funky looking bow that can shoot arrows of lightning when Rok uses his powers on it.

Power/Weapon 3: Kanohi Kentra - the mask of extended speed, and when activated, Rok gains a speed and attention boost, however, it causes pain and discomfort when used excessively, and over-usage can cause serious internal damage, so can only be used for a short time.

Appearance: Grizzled and old, Rok is like all toa of electricity, but now in his olden age, his armour is battered and broken, his body having visible scars all over.

Bio: Rok is out for revenge! Revenge for... well, with all his years of imprisonment in Sierra Leone Sarrella Kirrottu, Seltu has forgotten most of his history and what he did, only knowing that he fought in a grand city for something or someone. Now, with his thoughts shrouded by the current events, he has set out to find out his past, with a new revenge, a revenge on the inhabitants of Sarrella Kirrottu who imprisoned him.

Personality/Other: Usually serious, although occasionally lights up when nothing serious is presenting itself.

Re-posting for confirmation.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-20 19:29:41 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Deity-o?

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-20 21:21:59 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Well, Time to jump on the New Profile wave bandwagon again

Name: Rona

Species: Vortixx

Faction: Escaped Prisoner

Power/Weapon 1: A Giant bladed shield, fashioned from a single Kaiju Scale.

Power/Weapon 2: Staff of Confusion (Salvaged from a broken Keerahk, this blade-type weapon has the ability to disorient foes)

Power/Weapon 3: Shocker Gloves (A Scavenged weapon of her own invention, these gloves lace her punches with volts of electricity should she ever lose her shield and staff)

Appearance: Rona looks like a typical Vortixx at first glance, but on closer inspection, she appears weathered and scarred from all sides. She also has curious, electric blue stains on her armour and head-tail, giving her an almost alien side to her appearance.

Bio: Hailing from the universe of Year 60000, Rona was a skilled Jaeger co-pilot, and killed many a Kaiju in her time active. However, one fateful day, she was ambushed by a Mk.4 Kaiju, which tore her Jaeger to shreds and killed her Drift partner. She barely survived, washing up on the shores of Metru Nui, where she tried to outlast the sunken city until she was abducted by the Vapautti Sielu and kept as a prisoner… Until the prison break, that was.

Personality/Other: Rona could be best described as “Not right in the head”, presumably due to the trauma of witnessing her partner dying in front of her. She is very paranoid, and constantly thinks the world is out to get her, yet her years of survival have taught her many useful tactics for not getting killed.

Well, I'll try to limit the character limit for balance, Maybe kill off some of my older characters (I'm currently considering Ignis), but once I come back from Holland (Near the start of August) I'll post another Cultist, and then I'll have hit my personal max. character limit.

...I'm just gonna put one hint out about this new cultist... It's gonna be an alternate version of one of my current ones, Similar to Xara or Naona. Which one? You'll just have to guess...

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-20 23:38:51 UTC
    View post on BZP
  •  

Name: Mechnos

Power/Weapon 2: Nanite self-repair systems are able to rebuild Mechnos from any part of his body at rapid rates. He could be destroyed with an attack that destroyed all of his parts at once though, for example. 

Bio: Built in an alternate timeline where an extremely technologically advanced Xia was in a shaky alliance with a Brotherhood empire, Mechnos was built by a high-ranking Xian in case the Brotherhood turned on Xia.

This timeline sounds familiar... :P

Hehe. :P

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-21 09:07:04 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • "This will be extremely painful," they said.

For you.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-07-28 02:29:45 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Woo. It's been a while since I've posted as that many characters at once. Killed off a few of them, just to keep things interesting, but at this point in the game I don't intend to be making any new ones. 

• Tags: