Bionifight Infinite Discussion

bionifight ooc
A vista of Kini-Nui from the Mata Nui Online Game
  • Posted 2015-02-09 03:22:30 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • We get enough dragons in this RP, and I'm going to make Xae's inevitable replacement a dragon slayer, specifically to deal with them =p

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-09 03:25:50 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Dragons are the new Rahkshi

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-09 03:28:40 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Bah.

Slaying dragons is a feat possible for any warrior with sufficient heart. :P

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-09 03:29:47 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • the next rahkshi should totally be bed mechs.

because that'll get approved yet 100%

i am still very slightly bitter over not even getting the exo suit okay

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-09 03:30:28 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • the next rahkshi should totally be bed mechs.

Don't worry Ehks

You can watch as the Queen gives the mech to one of the members of her quest crew

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-09 03:33:43 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Bah.

Slaying dragons is a feat possible for any warrior with sufficient heart. :P

Who needs heart.

Just go stabbity stabbity stabbity. 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-09 03:36:34 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Current KO's:

Olari - 1 (KO'd Green)

Xara - 3 (KO'd Ferronox, A.D. & Kat)*

Zephyr - 1 (KO'd Buzz)

Kat - 1 (KO'd Sidonas)

Vagust - 2 (KO'd A.D. & Hound)*

Elittra - 2 (KO'd A.D. & Xaeraz)*

Kotak - 2 (KO'd Halmos & Ezezko)

Zakaro - 1 (KO'd Daltahk)**

Cast - 1 (KO'd Kopen)

Kopen - 1 (KO'd Cast)

Limos - 1 (KO'd Xaeraz)

*Xara, Vagust & Elittra were all given credit for the KO of A.D. last night since all three had been attacking him, and he was eliminated thanks to a critical hit from the Enforcer. It was either that or the elimination not counting as a point for anyone at all; the parties involved agreed to all three fighters earning a point for it.

**Zakaro given credit for the KO by the Enforcer.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-09 03:37:55 UTC
    View post on BZP
  •  

the next rahkshi should totally be bed mechs.

Don't worry Ehks

You can watch as the Queen gives the mech to one of the members of her quest crew

spoilers: it's xaeraz, aka the one character who could rebuild himself up into being a mech given enough time and parts

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-09 03:38:38 UTC
    View post on BZP
  •  

the next rahkshi should totally be bed mechs.

Don't worry Ehks

i'll kill you all.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-09 03:43:32 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Dragons are the new Rahkshi

There are 2 dragons, and like, 7 Rahkshi. Hardly a fair comparison.

Anyway, Ellitra is a Matoran? For some reason I thought she was a Toa. Of Lightning. 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-09 03:44:59 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Nah, she's a Matoran. Elittra is always a Matoran.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-09 05:12:02 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Did anyone look at my profile or did I miss it?

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-09 06:33:34 UTC
    View post on BZP
  •  

Name: [Character’s Name]

Species: [Character's Name]'s Species

Power/Weapon 1: An axe - red

Power/Weapon 2: An axe - blue

Power/Weapon 3: To manipulate flow.

Appearance: He looks like a beetle with one of those horrifying Toa heads without masks.

Bio: He is a member of [Character's Name]'s Species from the dimension of [Character's Name]'s Species.

Personality/Other: He's male.

[Official non-approval response]

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-09 06:54:30 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • @VahkiDane: if you have any issues with my most recent Xara post (I'm not entirely happy with it myself, as I recognise that it's unfair on Omega), feel free to bring them up with me here in this topic or via PM or on Skype, and I'll gladly negotiate an edit that both of us find reasonable, before continuing the fight any further. 

• Edited on 2015-02-09 09:47:06 by Roman Torchwick
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-09 07:05:49 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Important question for the hosts. Can I build a character who heals all damage when he eats an enemy's spine, and still have a kanohi/element/weapon mix?

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-09 09:43:01 UTC
    View post on BZP
  •  

Current KO's:

Olari - 1 (KO'd Green)

Xara - 3 (KO'd Ferronox, A.D. & Kat)*

Zephyr - 1 (KO'd Buzz)

Kat - 1 (KO'd Sidonas)

Vagust - 2 (KO'd A.D. & Hound)*

Elittra - 2 (KO'd A.D. & Xaeraz)*

Kotak - 2 (KO'd Halmos & Ezezko)

Zakaro - 1 (KO'd Daltahk)**

Cast - 1 (KO'd Kopen)

Kopen - 1 (KO'd Cast)

Limos - 1 (KO'd Xaeraz)

*Xara, Vagust & Elittra were all given credit for the KO of A.D. last night since all three had been attacking him, and he was eliminated thanks to a critical hit from the Enforcer. It was either that or the elimination not counting as a point for anyone at all; the parties involved agreed to all three fighters earning a point for it.

**Zakaro given credit for the KO by the Enforcer.

Just thought I'd point out that Crusty has also been KO'd. The only question is who gets the point since he technically ended himself :P

Well, not the only question exactly, I do have another. This frost Tarakava, what does it look like? I mean, obviously its a Tarakava, but is it much bigger than a regular one? More muscled and burly as extra defence against the cold? Does it have any additions like spikes or fur?

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-09 12:43:13 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Important question for the hosts. Can I build a character who heals all damage when he eats an enemy's spine, and still have a kanohi/element/weapon mix?

he needs to use a fancy-schmancy katana as well.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-09 15:22:26 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Several questions:

1) Is there any reward for killing the Frost Tarakava?
    2) Who is currently engaged with the Frost Tarakava?

3) What is the current status of the area in which the Frost Tarakava is being fought?

*Snaps fingers*

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-09 15:25:45 UTC
    View post on BZP
  •  

Important question for the hosts. Can I build a character who heals all damage when he eats an enemy's spine, and still have a kanohi/element/weapon mix?

that was the intention, yes. Lightning/calix/katana, with a predilection for taking other people's weapons and growling "but this isn't my sword"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-09 15:28:42 UTC
    View post on BZP
  •  

Important question for the hosts. Can I build a character who heals all damage when he eats an enemy's spine, and still have a kanohi/element/weapon mix?

Lightning/calix/katana

Perfect cue for me to post my highly-anticipated rubber-wearing character

*Snaps fingers*

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-09 15:41:51 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Just thought I'd point out that Crusty has also been KO'd. The only question is who gets the point since he technically ended himself :P

Well, not the only question exactly, I do have another. This frost Tarakava, what does it look like? I mean, obviously its a Tarakava, but is it much bigger than a regular one? More muscled and burly as extra defence against the cold? Does it have any additions like spikes or fur?

Due to its ability to basically disappear beneath the snow, I figured it'd be pale grey, though now that I've been writing in purple I feel like its underbelly should be that color. :P It's similar to a regular Tarakava but, as you suggested, more... insulated. I guess it has some Tarakava blubber.

Olari got the KO on Crusty.

Several questions:

1) Is there any reward for killing the Frost Tarakava?

2) Who is currently engaged with the Frost Tarakava?

3) What is the current status of the area in which the Frost Tarakava is being fought?

*Snaps fingers*

1. Survival... and Tarakava blubber.

2. Daedalus, Zel'Sai, Xira.

3. Deep snow? Aside from that, I'm not entirely sure; that'd be up to Daedalus and Urchin. The Tarakava kinda burrows around under the snow, so it can feasibly show up anywhere that has drifts several feet high, which I imagine is common on Mt. Ihu.

IC (Ismekne): Seeing the Frost Tarakava move off, Ismekne shrugged. It wasn't interested in a fight with her. She moved past it, walking the opposite direction of its movements, heading down the mountain in a bit of a circular pattern. It looked like there might be a beach below, with some water.

Didn't mean to altogether disregard the earlier Ismekne post attacking the Frost Tarakava, but it had already gone under the snow by the time Ismekne tried to water its treads.

Also, hoping that by beach you mean something other than Ga-Koro, because this map is Ihu and Ihu only. :P

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-09 17:14:51 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • I think it's safe to assume that Tanzah will KO Von Worten no matter how the axe is used. :P

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-09 17:16:20 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Yup. But Miras has a Felnas. So when Tanzah attacks him... Things are gonna go to crazytown. :D

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-09 17:30:48 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Miras

Time to strike.

As the axe sinks deep into the Toa's chest, its new weight from my powers keeping it firmly on the floor as the body is transported away, I teleport myself via shadows to the space just behind my fellow Makuta, activate my Felnas, and go to place a hand firmly on his back, with the gravity field around the axe still in effect.

OOC: Miras fighting Tanzah. Also, before anyone says anything about the shadow teleporting, BS01 says that Shadow users can transport themselves via shadows and it was brought up by someone else in the Skype chat when I was asking about Shadow's effects.

Just so you are aware, Miras, Kopeyku (Petewa's character) is currently attacking Tanzah from behind, too.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-09 17:32:21 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Really? Time to go edit... 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-09 20:57:32 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • I think you missed this part Portalfig: 

I'd stick my dagger out just a second before I was next to Onuva. The high speed and unexpected nature of it would no doubt surprise him.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-09 22:09:51 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Oi!

I thought you meant next time around. Oops. 

I guess I will turn to face Albrcht, only to realize my chest was sliced open at some point? Cause I did have him move back a little, so maybe it wouldn't have been the insta-kill it would have been otherwise, but I am pretty positive that Silvanni still would have been able to reach me. So Onuvo probably has a pretty substantial wound on his arm/chest, if he isn't dead.

Does that sound good or should I just, like, fall down dead? 

cause idunno haha

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-09 22:26:38 UTC
    View post on BZP
  •  

OOC: Time to have some fun!

IC: Prose/Mount Ihu, Powering up Kuro and messing with Omega, Xara, and Kale

I looked around at the battle, I saw that two of the combatants were looking like that they were going to die, and he saw the Toa of Light. Wanting to hopefully get the guy (Kale) eliminated for interfering in their first encounter, I directed some of my Prosperity to the two Rahkshi (Omega and Xara). At most they would feel invigorated enough to land at least 2 or 3 hits until they succumbed to death.

I would like to point out that, not only is Kale currently invisible, but he is also firing lasers with very little photon spread. In other words, they are giving off little to no light aside from the beam itself.

You can't see them.

Also Omega and Xara are both either dead or about to die.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-09 22:27:28 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Okay then.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-09 22:29:26 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • ...isn't that the point though? He kept us fighting a little longer.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-09 22:35:43 UTC
    View post on BZP
  •  

OOC: Time to have some fun!

IC: Prose/Mount Ihu, Powering up Kuro and messing with Omega, Xara, and Kale

I looked around at the battle, I saw that two of the combatants were looking like that they were going to die, and he saw the Toa of Light. Wanting to hopefully get the guy (Kale) eliminated for interfering in their first encounter, I directed some of my Prosperity to the two Rahkshi (Omega and Xara). At most they would feel invigorated enough to land at least 2 or 3 hits until they succumbed to death.

I would like to point out that, not only is Kale currently invisible, but he is also firing lasers with very little photon spread. In other words, they are giving off little to no light aside from the beam itself.

You can't see them.

Also Omega and Xara are both either dead or about to die.

Just as a matter of interest, but while the lasers themselves would be invisible would the effects they have on the environment be noticeable? As an example, its been stated we're in a snowstorm, wouldn't the steam from all the snow they boil on their path reveal their presence?

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-09 22:36:28 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • That's true, though.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-09 22:38:16 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • well Omega = ded n

anyway.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-09 22:46:41 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • One has a hole in the brain and the other has a hole in the chest. And is still moving somehow. Last I checked rahkshi were pretty lankey, not all that much structural integrity to hold Xara together at this point.

There might be a small amount of that, something you could see if you were looking specifically for it. Lots of snow flying around that makes picking out some puffs of steam a bit hard. The wind would scatter any steam that happened right away.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-09 22:59:09 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Honestly, my concern about lasers in a snowstorm is that you're trying to fire a tight beam of electromagnetic radiation through a distance that is constantly being interrupted by visible particulate, snow in this case. Considering that even the small amount of dust spies use in hollywood to reveal lasers would break the beam and trigger the alarms they're attempting to avoid, I'm not sure how the lasers could conceivably work in these conditions.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-09 23:01:40 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • It's a laser with enough power to burn it's way through a metal shell. I don't think it's going to have much trouble with some snow.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-09 23:03:53 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • One has a hole in the brain and the other has a hole in the chest. And is still moving somehow. Last I checked rahkshi were pretty lankey, not all that much structural integrity to hold Xara together at this point.

She's dead now. 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-09 23:07:03 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • I could list several ways that wouldn't work, but that would require needless pedantry and application of real world physics to Bionifight. Which is, as we all know, an ultimately futile endeavor, as Crusty's existence shows so nicely.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-09 23:10:44 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Yeah, we like to subscribe to the rule of cool here. =P

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-09 23:15:13 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Yeah, we like to subscribe to the rule of cool here. =P

with occasional issues of "Realism" here and there, but only so we don't horribly mutilate and dismember real physics.

• Tags: