BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

bionifight
A vista of Kini-Nui from the Mata Nui Online Game
  • Posted 2015-02-04 21:31:24 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Jorth hadn't actually expected that. Who hadn't heard of Mata freakin' Nui?

"...okay this might take longer than I thought. Why don't you tell me who you have heard of? Then either I'll be able to help you or we'll at least both be confused together."

IC: Olari's mouth opened then shut a couple of times as she tried to muster the right words as a response.

"What is your problem?!"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 21:41:21 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Dartakh (The Arena)

Wow, this guy likes rambling. And now I'm even more certain that he's insane. "Impressive powers", I note sarcastically, "How about you demonstarte these amazing abilities? Then I may consider an alliance."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 21:51:22 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • Now it was Iskane's turn to be surprised. Her kind usurped the Great Spirit, took control of the Universe. They had a mandate, and gladly betrayed it for power. And this one had the gall to ask why Toa were reviled? Was she that dense? The kinder possibility that there were other worlds, worlds where Toa were kind and just, had never crossed the Vortixx's mind. His facial features briefly shifted to one of abject surprise, with latent disgust boiling beneath the surface, but quickly reverted back to a bland, normal state. "Hunf. Unbelievable," the Vortixx snorted, turning away.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 21:56:20 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Zelnos

Zelnos woke up on the floor and instantly got to his feet. This definitely isn't Nynrah.

Looking around he saw a group of rahkshi and walked up to them speaking in the rahkshi tongue. "Hi, do any of you know what's going on?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 22:02:53 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC Kotak:

Strange. An arena, a competition. A chance.

The Toa of ice stood, a stoic, grim face covered by a Kanohi Akaku. One that had apparently been damaged in whatever had brought him here. The telescopic lens still worked, at least.

His Weapons were still here too. Minus his sword, but an ice blade would do just fine if the need arose.

There were many beings here, mostly Toa, and... Rahkshi.

His eyes narrowed, and he clutched the modified Rahkshi staff that was his weapon.

He did not like Rahkshi.

Other, larger beings ambled here and there.

Surprisingly few Matoran, however.

Hefting his shield, he started walking across the arena.

OOC: Kotak open for interaction.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 22:07:24 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Xara - Arena.

"Zelnos?" I remembered him from the school. He'd been apprenticing under Palma. "You're here as well?" 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 22:07:43 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Zel'Sai

The Toa of Water began to look for a door. She knew she couldn't escape, but she felt as though she had to get out of this arena place. Not looking where she was walking, she almost walked right in front of a Toa of Ice, a strong-looking one at that. "S-sorry..." she said quietly, hoping to get out of the situation with little contact.

OOC: That'd be Kotak. If you want to do anything.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 22:07:59 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: if this is fourth wall breakage and against the rules, let me know.

IC: Lytrel

Think, me, think. What do I remember... What was your world like...

"... Do the words 'human' and 'New York' mean anything to you?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 22:15:17 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC: "I...you..." Olari could only stutter as Iskane wandered off. He'd started trying to pick a fight with her and then just walked off? What kind of sociopathic conversational technique was that. "Why have I been summoned to a planet of Karz-heads!" she shouted to the world at large

IC: "Absolutely bloody nothing," Jorth answered flatly. Well they did say honesty was the best policy

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 22:15:18 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Exsequor

Many life forms detected. Toa detected. Rahkshi detected. Error. Certain species' are unknown. Observe. Serving purpose for Bionifight.

The Keerakh looked around ominiously. He made a gas sound as his pistons made him turn. Sssstttt. The Vahki focused on a particular group of Rahkshi. higher intelligence detected. Observe during free periods. The Vahki decided that this qualified as a free period and walked up very close to the group, listening to their every word.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 22:21:21 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC Kotak:

"Fine," he said, continuing along the arena.

Taking in every one. Everything.

There were several species he didn't know.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 22:25:33 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC Ezezko

Huh?

Where was he?

Mental communication? He wasn't grateful for the explanations or intrusions. Forcing your words into people's head was a sure sign of a self-important and self-aggrandizing fool. In fact, just about everyone here looked like a self-important, self-aggrandizing fool. Except perhaps that Ko-Toa you can see walking about, alone and counteracting the various entities loudly proclaiming their greatness.

So, you made your way to him. invisible and imperceptible aura brushing a few of the people you walked past. Reaching him, you speak.

"You don't look too stuck up. My name is Ezezko." You proffer your hand.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 22:28:42 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC Kotak:

If he'd been surprised it didn't show on his face.

He looked impassively at the offered hand, as if studying it, then, the mask fell through just a little.

He shook the offered hand in a firm grasp.

"Kotak."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 22:28:55 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Dayeth - Arena.

The Dark Toa walked the edge of the arena, tracing her fingertips along the inner wall, leaving trails of frost. Light and heat seemed to fade around her, leaving cold and darkness in her wake. It was always good to throw in a bit of theatrics.

Presence was everything in a situation like this one. 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 22:31:13 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC Ezezko

Ouch.

His hand was cold, the chill seeped into your own. He in turn received something of your own elemental affinity through the contact of flesh.

"So," you remarked. "You hungry? I don't care much for the people here, nor their fights."

• Edited on 2015-02-04 22:31:44 by Tiragath
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 22:34:30 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Ismekne made it the the quarters marked out for her. She closed and locked the door behind her and lay down on her bed. She was asleep within seconds.

• Edited on 2015-02-04 22:34:49 by fishers64
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 22:34:48 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP

The Vahki turned his hrad at the Dark Toa freezing the arena edges. He approached her. "Toa. What are you doing?" He asked, turning his head in curiosity.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 22:41:23 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: If I've missed any questions, just have your characters catch up with the Queen before she leaves.

GM IC: THE QUEEN - BIONIFIGHT ARENA

Satisfied, the Queen spoke once more in the minds of every fighter.

You have twenty minutes to remain in the arena. Those who are still here after that time period has passed will lose a life.

With that note given, she turned and began to walk towards one of the exits out of the arena. 

GM IC: ELITTRA - HALLWAY

As Lekona wandered the halls outside the arena, he would notice a blue Matoran with white highlights on her armor leaning against the wall, her arms crossed and a bow in one of her hands. A pale grey scarf was around her neck, and she was staring right at him.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 22:43:26 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: On mobile.

IC: Crusty the Crustacean

Crusty, like all the other fighters, woke up in a strange place. This place happened to be the arena. Slowly rolling across the metal ground, he came up to a group of- What were they called, Rahkshi?- and poked one of them gently with his claws, making plaintive "Where am I" sounds.

OOC: That's the Corpus group. :) Anyone feel free to take charge of being poked by Crusty. :D

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 22:44:15 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC Kotak:

He shook his head twice, "I am observing."

With a polite nod, he turned and continued doing just that.

IC Kat:

"Well, let's not stand around all day, c'mon."

I started for what appeared to be a door leading inside the facility.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 22:46:00 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Still grumbling about being surrounded by madmen and lunatics, Olari began leaving the arena. Hopefully things would be more sane in whatever was outside it...

• Edited on 2015-02-04 22:46:19 by I Am Ultron Six
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 22:46:54 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Lytrel

"Okay... I, I'll probably need an explanation of all the lifeforms in this arena. I've never seen any of them before."

Lytrel looked down at the ground. What had he gotten into...?

Wait.

"Ah, another thing. Do any of you guys, whatever you guys are; do any of you have anything in the way of, uh, powers? In my home universe, I remember being... Being... Able to manipulate... What's it called - ah, gravity. I could change the pull of gravity on stuff. There were other, uh, humans who could control plants, communicate with technology, alter people's time perception, transform into animals... Have you seen anybody like that before?"

• Edited on 2015-02-04 22:59:06 by One-Eyed Construct
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 22:48:24 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Zelnos

"Yep, here to um... was it Xara?" Zelnos answered in the rahkshi tougue, before following Kat.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 22:51:37 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Xaeraz swore under his breath at the sudden time limit, annoyed they hadn't been told earlier.

"S-sorry. Pardon my, uh, my Skakdi," he apologized. "I've got to get m-moving, though if I want to, y'know, make it out of the, the arena in time. I think some of my gears are grinding. S-so, uh..." He paused, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

"...Y-yeah. I'll see y'all later?" quietly, he nodded goodbye to Anna and the other stranger he sadly hadn't been able to chat with, then turned with a clattering of metal, and left the arena. Once outside, he found a nearby wall and rested his bulk against it, swearing silently as he felt one leg for stripped gears to give the others a chance to get to him. Assuming they still wanted to talk. Which they probably didn't.  Why would they want to talk to him, after all?

IC: Zephyr shrugged and strolled out of the arena, not paying any attention to any of the other fighters he casually brushed aside during his exit. He wasn't going to lose any lives, of course, but he decided to keep them as a bargaining chip for later. Now, however, he had to find the closest thing this place had to a garden...

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 22:53:00 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Virnar

The Queen had overlooked her question. That was not good.

"Miss." the hunter Glatorian said, putting much, much more force behind her voice than she usually did, which wasn't saying much. Still, it was loud enough to catch most people's attention, though she took care to make sure her tone was respectful. "I'm afraid you didn't hear my question. Since the organizers of this tournament seem to have knowledge on all of us, would that information be available for competitors to look up at some point?" 

Unfortunately, the walking junkyard had left the arena. Hopefully the other Glatorian would still be willing to talk..... And since Virnar was rather close by then, hopefully she would.

• Edited on 2015-02-04 22:54:43 by Toru Acura: The Saboteur
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 22:56:39 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Ferronox

Ferronox hears The Queens message, and promptly exits the arena. He then waits outside the door.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 22:57:56 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: What if we're waiting for someone to respond and it gets past 20 minute ingame?

IC: Kuro/Arena

I then saw his companion...and the more I looked at them, I realized that they were much different from the Rahkshi of my world. Who created them and why?

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 22:58:55 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • He cleared his throat loudly. "Miss, ah... Bohemian Rhapsody? Yes, I was wondering if you might be willing to tell us when the first round will start? If my assumptions as to the nature of this tournament are correct, that means that We Are the Champions, by which I mean to say that you have summoned only the best fighters you can find, in which case, I am quite eager to get underway.

IC - Artorre (Arena):

Artorre blinked as the Queen seemingly ignored him. Or perhaps she hadn't realized he was speaking to her? He made a mental note to be more careful with nicknames; but then, who hadn't heard of Queen? He understood that the beings in this tournament all likely hailed from many different universes, but Queen had to exist in, at the very least...

Well, all of them!

He thought nothing of it; he supposed the round would start when it started, anyway, and his knowledge of when this would be would not cause it to begin any sooner. Besides, he wanted to get out of this room quickly. Even if he had 20 minutes, the idea of losing a life this quickly was distinctly unappealing.

As Artorre exited through the nearest doorway, he was absorbed in his thoughts and nearly walked right into Lekona. "Oh." he muttered, "Excuse me." He began to step around the Toa of Air, then he stopped in his tracks as he locked eyes with the Vo-Matoran leaning against the wall. He could certainly see why Lekona had stopped in the middle of the exit. He gaze was... paralyzingly intense. And he had the strangest feeling, as if he had seen her before. And yet, at the same time, he knew that she was a perfect stranger to him. Heh, he thought. Perhaps we met in a past life.

As he regained control over his legs, he stepped forward and held out a hand. "Name's Artorre."

Remembering his manners, he offered the other hand to the Toa of Air. "My apologies for almost bumping into you. Who might you two be?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 22:59:31 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC Kotak:

He shook his head twice, "I am observing."

With a polite nod, he turned and continued doing just that.

IC Ezezko

You'll lose a life? How many lives does she think we have?

Well, you couldn't speak for the others, some of these egomaniac freaks might live through being killed, sheer force, mass and volume of their concept of self driving them long after they were killed.

You speak once more to the Ko-Toa, "you hear that? Maybe we should observe these main characters from inside, lest you wanna die from being killed." Your stomach grumbled once more. "Perhaps a cafeteria of sorts? Back at school, that was a great place to observe!"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 23:00:21 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Xara - Arena. 

"Let's get out of here," I agreed, pulling Glass alongside me as we followed Kat, Zelnos and the others. A crab tried to poke my leg, and I laughed. The moment they touched me, they'd get one karz of an electric shock. The irony.... 

This wasn't the first time I'd zapped an Ussal, after all. 

IC: Dayeth - Arena. 

"A Vahki?" she mused, looking the creature over. "Avak made a few of these back in my world. They didn't speak, and they certainly didn't question their superiors." She turned and started walking away. "They were faulty and inferior; I imagine that you'll be quite the same." 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 23:02:48 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC Daltrahk

Well, that hurt.

Daltrahk felt his legs painfully. He was all there, that was good. But couldn't tell where he was. That was bad.

He would wait a minute to check himself over.

OOC: Not open to interaction yet.

IC Halmos

What? This was almost over... Before. What happened?

Halmos struggled to stand, his back aching. His armour seemingly glowing in the dim light.

Not good for hiding.

OOC: Open to interaction.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 23:04:30 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Onuvo

As Onuvo watched the other groups, the call for the absence of fighters in the arena rang out in his mind.

He checked his equipment once again, and began to make his way out of the arena. He had learned a lot, and taken in a lot. The group of Rahkshi especially stood out to him. They seemed to know each other well. Maybe, they were like a Toa Team even, but with Rahkshi? As well, there was some Toa that was freezing the walls and seemingly leaving darkness in it's wake. Onuvo did not know why or what he was doing this for, but it seemed worthy of notice. Understanding what these people can do would mean a lot.

The bulky Toa shrugged, as he left the arena. He made his way around a Le-Toa, and he saw what may be another one? He wasn't sure, but it seemed well enough, and was checking his leg for something. Onuvo approached, and held out his hand to shake as he introduced himself. 

After all, he would need allies if he was going to win all of this. If he was going to go home. 

E: @Xaeraz

• Edited on 2015-02-04 23:15:24 by Major Maes Hughes
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 23:05:08 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP

"You, Toa, are not my superior. We have no authority now. And I am not malfunctional, I am here to study what you life forms do." Exsequor said, the whoosh of gas being heard as he moved.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 23:06:16 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: Um Hues, who are you talking to?

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 23:07:26 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC Kotak:

He had already made his way inside.

IC Kat:

I pulled open the doors, entering the building.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 23:08:46 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: Burn and Xae, sorry. Haha. A little new to this whole thing still 

• Edited on 2015-02-04 23:10:52 by Major Maes Hughes
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 23:10:48 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC Ezezko

So, you remark to yourself. This Kotak is one of those "walking-away-while-you-talk," kind of guys. Maybe your previous thought that they weren't stuck up was false. Perhaps they were one of the brooding and ruthless anti-hero types. The kind of pretty boy, bad boy with the oh so endearing flaws, a cold exterior that girls loved to swoon over.

You hate those kind of people. Though, seeing as how that's the main exit to this sandy pit, you have to follow him out.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 23:10:51 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • GM IC - THE HOST - CONTROL ROOM

Oh dear. More and more contestants were waking up, standing up, and speaking up. The Queen, eager to get to work, wasn't having much luck keeping up with them all.

Several Toa and Matoran... a few robots... the odd Makuta... and a massive gang of Rahkshi. Too close. No place for alliances once you're in battle. Heh.

With a whirl of his cloak and a flash, the Host activated his power of teleportation, appearing in the hallway below.

It was time to get started.

[The Host is now located in the hallways surrounding the Arena, near the Arena exit, and is open to interaction.]

• Edited on 2015-02-04 23:11:14 by Anung Un Rama
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 23:11:47 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Lekona - The Halls

Lekona stopped dead in his tracks when he spotted the Matoran's glare. A Vo-Matoran...could this be the one the Queen had referred to? Well, I didn't intend to search for that person, but if they're right here...but first, I'd like if she stopped staring at me like that. "What is it." Lekona asked, rather plainly.

Then a Ta-Toa came up, extending their hand for a shake. I shouldn't have stuck around.

"Lekona," He responded to the Toa of Fire.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 23:14:10 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: Oh. I think I might already be confused as to where everybody is. Hahaha

Just Xae, then. Editing my post to reflect what is actually going on xD

• Tags: