BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

bionifight
A vista of Kini-Nui from the Mata Nui Online Game
  • Posted 2015-02-04 23:14:25 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC Halmos

More Toa? Very well, i'll confront them all.

Halmos stepped forwards and extended his hand.

"Hello, I just arrived."

OOC: to Artonne XD

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 23:16:47 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Tarsus The Inquisitor - Arena

Tarsus awoke from his dreamless sleep, summoning the strength to pick himself back up and return to his feet. He was used to disorientation due to his previous traveling via Olmak Projection Devices, but he was completely unprepared for what would come next.

As the shockwave of mental agony tore through his mind, he was able to steal a glance at the chamber's other residents, taking note of the other species around him. Some of them he had recalled to have been extinct or severely endangered for some time; his mind knew that all Toa had been eliminated long ago, and that there was only one Makuta left in existence, yet here they stood before him. Answers were given out in response to the questions of the others and they were told of what was expected of them as the pain subsided, allowing him to retrieve Executioner, which rested at the ground near his feet. After a quick check to make sure that the launcher and drill were still functioning, he continued to observe the beings around him as only one question burned its way through his thoughts.

Which of them would be the first to fall before him?

• Edited on 2015-02-04 23:18:14 by Timageness
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 23:17:43 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC:

Alright then. As the crowds thinned, Iskane was left with more space to collect his thoughts. He lagged back, letting the crowds disperse ahead of him. That enforcer. With a simple motion, had nullified the powers of everyone in the room. Much like a less violent version of the Reverse Snap... but much, much more potent. The Revolution could use that. Toa would drop like flies... and maybe then, they could undo what Helryx had done.

Just... Iskane would have to first figure out how to coerce him to their cause. Victory through this battle? That seemed the clearest course of action.

• Edited on 2015-02-04 23:22:15 by Bloody Nine
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 23:19:28 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Olari had just been about to walk out the madhouse of an arena to find some rest and sanctuary when something teleported out of the air right in front of her.

"Krom alive!" she yelled as the Host appeared in flash, "What are you supposed to be?"

IC: "Uh, don't know anything about hyuman," Jorth said, "But pretty much everyone around here has powers. Often several. We've got elemental powers, Kanohi, rhotuka...All kinds of stuff."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 23:21:30 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Xaeraz stumbled a bit, gears whirring inside him as he tried to correct himself before he wound up flat on his back. After a couple steps and a close call, he managed to steady himself against the wall, then move forward again and...

"Oh. Right hand. Uh..." Xaeraz awkwardly turned his left arm upside down and took Onuvo's hand, giving it as firm a shake as his crude digits would allow.

"X-Xaeraz. Toa of rust. Sorry about the poor handshake, my right arm isn't, uh, it's not good for shaking hands."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 23:29:17 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Zel'Sai

Thankfully, Zel'Sai heard the message that they must leave the arena just as she was walking out one of the doors. She moved into the hallways, relatively empty compared to the packed arena, and proceeded to wander down the leftmost hall she came to. Having no idea what to do, it was her only option. She needed thinking time.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 23:30:01 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Onuvo

"Nice to meet you, Xaeraz." Onuvo said gruffly. " A Toa of Rust, eh? That isn't something I've ever heard of before. What does that entail?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 23:32:29 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Dayeth - Arena.

As she neared the exit, Dayeth's cloak flared red, reflecting her inner anger. How dare this Vahki talk, let alone talk back to her? "Get away from me, you pathetic construct." she spat, not even bothering to face the thing again. "Or you'll regret it." 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 23:32:30 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Lytrel

"Elements like carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, flourine? ... I'm gonna need a very long explanation of what the rest of those are."

The Queen gave the signal to leave the arena, so Lytrel turned to this person and asked "Should we continue this somewhere else?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 23:33:42 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Xaeraz gave Onuvo a small, sad smile, then launched into his explanation.

"I don't, ah, like talking about myself much, but, ah... I was once a Toa of Iron. I still am, t-technically, but I just... I can't seem to, to control metal anymore. Haven't been able to for, well, uh, a long time. I... Don't remember how long," he lied, not wanting to explain why it had been so long since he lost his powers. "so, I, I took on Rust as my new element. Sort of a, ah, joke, if you will? It's Iron that's no longer useful, after all." He coughed out a quiet laughter, more of self depreciation than of actual humor.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 23:35:15 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC Ezezko

"Get away from me, you pathetic construct. Or you'll regret it."

Oh gods.

Turning to face the Toa of Drama and Dark, Brooding Looks, you smile.

"Oh? You'll make this poor automaton regret it, will you?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 23:41:15 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • GM IC - THE HOST - LOWER HALLWAYS

The Host grinned as he was suddenly surrounded by contestants. He was in his element, and now the most social of the Bionifight staff would make his introductions.

"Krom alive! What are you supposed to be?"

The Host turned to face the Toa approaching him, who was clad in purple and white.

"Hello there!" His voice boomed in the wide hallway. "I am the face of this illustrious competition." And as such you cannot see mine, he mused, before continuing. "I am the Host! And if memory serves, you are... Olari?"

Before he could continue further, he heard the raised voice of another competitor nearby. Her tone was unpleasant. He decided not to turn away from Olari, but kept an eye on Ezezko and Dayeth - not for the sake of intervention, but because he thought the proceedings might change for the interesting.

• Edited on 2015-02-04 23:45:00 by Anung Un Rama
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 23:44:48 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC: "Sometimes. Those are generally Rahkshi powers though, like the one you met back there. I think he would have been a Rahkshi of Arsenic. Never could quite get the colours straight with them." he helped Lytrel up onto his feet. "Toa usually get more...classical elements I think would be the term. Rock and air and bone and such. I'm a Toa of Flesh personally."

He started walking towards one of the exits that had been indicated

IC: Olari eyed this mysterious 'Host' with suspicion, "So its you who brought us here? I don't suppose I could make a request to be sent back home? My people depend on me."

And if you do perhaps I shall ignore the fact that you have clearly been spying on me since you know my name...

• Edited on 2015-02-04 23:46:35 by I Am Ultron Six
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 23:45:35 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Xara - Lower Hallways.

"You'e the one who put us in here?" I roared at the Host. "Why?" 

IC: Dayeth - Lower Hallways.

She stepped through the entrance, feeling her powers come back in full, before turning to face the being who'd called her out. "Why don't you mind your own business? Where I'm from, people die for speaking to me like that." 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 23:46:05 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Green

Cruising through the hallways, Green came to a stop around a congregation of people surrounding a figure who seemed to call himself the "Host". Breaking flight, she observed the crowd and the Host, wondering why she hadn't seen him in the arena when she had woken up.

EDIT:

IC: Lytrel

"Uh, okay. Put the periodic table away for now (sorry Mendeleev). And what about all that other stuff you mentioned?" Lytrel followed this toa of flesh into the hall -

Wait

Flesh?

As in, meat?

... That was out there.

Lytrel looked down at his body, wondering if it was a blessing in disguise that he had been turned into some sort of cyborg.

• Edited on 2015-02-04 23:48:46 by One-Eyed Construct
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 23:47:58 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC Kotak:

"Then perhaps you should refrain from speaking."

The cold calculated voice came from further down the hall, where the white clad warrior leaned against a wall.

OoC: daaaayeeeeeth.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 23:53:21 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Dayeth - Lower Hallways.

She stepped through the entrance, feeling her powers come back in full, before turning to face the being who'd called her out. "Why don't you mind your own business? Where I'm from, people die for speaking to me like that." 

IC Ezezko

"Where I'm from, I've been killed several times for speaking as such."

You observe the situation, a jovial Host of sorts is chatting up the others further down the hallway. Considering your unfortunate nature, any attempts at combat with his Toa of Drama, Dark and Brooding Looks and would end with the authorities assaulting you, meaning detainment and possible loss of life(s).

Before either of you can reply, the Toa of Ice and Badboy Handsome Features addresses the dark female.

This might be interesting.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 23:56:53 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC - Artorre (Arena):

Artorre used the hand that Lekona had already shaken to grip Halmos'. More and more people were entering the hallway. His hands could barely keep up, and at this rate, he was starting to look like the Bionifight greeter. He had to find some way to cease shaking hands while maintaining courtesy, and fast. Suddenly, the Host flashed into being in the hallway. Artorre eagerly took the opportunity, almost leaping in front of the already-beleaguered gentleman and bowing respectfully to him.

"It is excellent to meet you, good sir. I must say what an honor it is to have been judged worthy of such a prestigious tournament as this."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 23:57:14 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Dayeth - Lowe Hallways.

"Or perhaps you should refrain from interjecting into conversations that aren't you concern." Dayeth countered coldly. 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 23:58:37 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • Come now, IAU6. You don't think the Host wouldn't know about everyone he hand-picked for Infinite? ;)

GM IC - THE HOST - LOWER HALLWAYS

"So its you who brought us here? I don't suppose I could make a request to be sent back home? My people depend on me."

"No, I'm sorry to say that won't be an option. Now that you're here, you're here for the game! For the fight! For victory! And maybe if you get that far, you can return to your home."

More contestants were now appearing around the Host and Olari. One was shouting. He'd get to her in a moment.

"Welcome, welcome all to Bionifight! I am your Host," he said with a flourish of his cloak, "and at the moment, I am here for your benefit. Any questions missed by the Queen, any death threats specifically for me, anything else? I'd be more than glad to listen!"

• Edited on 2015-02-05 00:02:40 by Anung Un Rama
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 23:58:40 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Glass

Glass prepared to restrain Xara. She looked like she was about to eat the Host.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-04 23:59:53 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP

"Oh." Onuvo said. "Sorry about that. I, uh, didn't mean to cause you any trouble."

He looked up on the Toa that towered over him, who seemed to really be using the wall as a support. "Hey, listen. I think I can help you out during the tournament. You seem to be pretty, well, fragile. I was always the defender on my Toa Team back at home..."

Onuvo trailed off as the Host boomed about some other fighter, and then continued. Xaeraz seemed like he would need help in there. It looked like he could hardly stand, and his armor had certainly taken more beatings than Onuvo likely could count. Onuvo still had to win, but he did not want to fight this g

"I don't really have much in the way of offense, to be honest, and while I can deflect damage for quite some time, I sure can't take somebody else down very easy. Maybe we could, you know, work together for a while?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 00:00:40 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Green

"You and the Queen both said that we can go home eventually. How do we do that? Also, how do you 'win' the tournament? Or is this endless round robin?"

• Edited on 2015-02-05 00:01:08 by One-Eyed Construct
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 00:01:49 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC Kotak:

He shrugged, easing off of the wall, speaking evenly.

"Everything is my concern. It has to be, lest I get myself killed. Something you clearly have no idea of. Else you wouldn't be starting fights with people whose power you don't even know."

He stared impassively at the Dark Toa.

IC Kat:

"I'm gonna kill him." I said, stepping forward.

• Edited on 2015-02-05 00:02:48 by The UltimoScorp
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 00:02:35 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Zelnos

"Calm down, Xara." He turned to The Host. "Excuse our friend here, she's still adjusting."

• Edited on 2015-02-05 00:03:44 by Shadow_Ignited
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 00:03:48 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • GM IC: THE QUEEN - BIONIFIGHT FACILITY

The Queen turned towards Virnar and smirked.

Of course there is a way to learn about the other fighters - you fight them. 

She spoke next to Artorre.

The timing of the first round is of no consequence to you until it is announced.

And then she vanished into thin air - where she had gone, nobody knew except for the Queen herself.

GM IC: ELITTRA - LOWER HALLS

The Vo-Matoran glanced calmly from Lekona to Artorre, remaining silent as the two introduced themselves. Glancing down the hallway behind them, she spotted the Host pop into view as more fighters began to stream out of the arena. She stepped away from the wall and turned to Lekona and Artorre.

"My name is Elittra," she said quietly. "If either of you wishes to know more about Bionifight... follow me. I dislike crowds and would like to find someplace quiet. And if you have any misgivings... it was I that the Queen recommended you all find."

She began to walk away - if Lekona or Artorre had any common sense, they would follow her.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 00:05:57 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC: "Only one question really, but its kind of a big one," Olari said, archly, "Why? Why do all this? Why bring us all here? Whats the point?"

IC: "The rest? Oh, like who everyone is. Well, a few basics then. First you have Matoran. They're the short ones, easy to recognise. The lucky ones can turn into Toa." Jorth put a hand on his chest, "That would be me. Toa get all kinds of nifty powers. And when we get old we become Turaga, who are also short. Other species include Rahkshi, who you are familiar with, Skakdi, who you can spot by the spikes they have all over their backs and arms, Vortixx, who are the really tall ones and Makuta. You probably won't recognise a MAkuta unless they want you to. Shapeshifters you see."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 00:07:15 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Xaeraz went wide eyed, then nodded a tad too rapidly, causing his mask to slip. He swore and shoved it back into place, then coughed awkwardly into his hand.

"That's, ah, actually really generous of you, and I'd be glad to accept. I mean, I'm not, not exactly what I would call "strong," but w-worst case scenario, I can k-keep us both patched up?"

Mata Nui clearly had other ideas, though, as Xaeraz's right arm chose that moment to drop off his shoulder and clatter loudly to the floor. He swore again, much louder, and began the arduous task of trying to pick it back up and shove it back onto his shoulder.

OOC: Replies gonna slow down for a bit, just FYI, so other folks can butt in if Portalgift is open to it.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 00:07:54 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC Ezezko

"If someone leaves a radio on, broadcasting some annoying channel, is it not my concern and right to turn it off?" You sneer at the Toa of Drama and Dark and Brooding Looks. "In case you didn't catch it, you're the radio."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 00:10:35 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Dayeth - Lower Hallways. 

"I'm not starting any fights," she continued smiling at the Ko-Toa. "Not yet, anyway." She turned to the other annoyance. "As for you.... the radio is only annoying if you choose to continue listening to it. You could, of course, just walk away from it." 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 00:12:42 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC Kotak:

There was a long moment where he simply stared.

"Could have fooled me," he said, then turned, walking further down the hall.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 00:15:45 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • JiMing:
    Or talk to them.

Sorry if my IC replies are slow, I am trying to keep up with this.

"Hello, little lady," the Host said wryly, facing the Rahkshi he identified as Xara. "Yes indeed, I am partially responsible for your presence. Your attitude, however... I'm not responsible for that!" He chuckled to himself, and spread his arms wide as he spun to address the group.

"Now then! How to win? Survive! Play by the rules! Enjoy the tournament! Despite the title, we don't expect our game here to last forever... nor do we need to," he said, shaking his head. "But there are other things you can't know quite yet. Where would the fun be if we told you everything and kicked you into the Arena to fight? There's gotta be some mystery! An added element of intrigue! Explore, investigate, ask around... and you might find something worthwhile."

Though his face was hidden beneath the hood, the Host almost felt as though his smile could be seen by the gathered contestants.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 00:15:53 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC Ezezko

Your jaw drops open, that line of reasoning is literally really stupid.

Had you the words or time to explain to the Toa of Drama and Dark and Brooding Looks, (from here on out, you'll be shortening this to Todadab) you would have done so. The bad boy continues walking down the hall, a course you would've taken as well had your shoelace not unknotted itself and placed itself in the path of your foot.

Instead, you fall face first and directly onto Todadab's chest.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 00:18:37 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC Nocton:

Nocton wandered aimlessly, bored.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 00:21:42 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Lekona - Halls

Lekona nodded, and followed the Vo-Matoran. Somewhere quiet and away from all of these others was what he'd prefer. He'd spent so long by himself he wasn't good with a lot of others. He wouldn't mind if the Ta-Toa didn't follow as well. The presence of one with the Element of Fire was reminding him of his old friend.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 00:24:00 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Dayeth - Lower Hallway.

Dayeth stepped backwards out of his path, waited for him to hit the ground, then stepped over him and continued on down the hallway. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Xara - Lower Hallway.

"My attitude? You stole me away from every one and thing I know!" I seethed with anger, sparks crackling across my armour as my rage began to bubble to the surface. "What kind of an attitude did you expect me to have?" 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 00:24:09 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC Kat:

Little lady? He obviously didn't know Xara very well.

"On second thought, Xara, I think you should kill him."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 00:26:36 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP

"Great!" Onuvo stated, reaching down and picking up the fallen arm and handing it to Xaeraz. "It's a deal, then."

Yep, this guy would need the help.

OOC: I'm leaving now too, actually, so I won't be around for a couple of hours probably.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 00:28:07 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC Ezezko

Ouch.

Her attitude was as cold as her looks. You stumble back to your feet, blood leaking out of your nose, it might be broken. Karzdamn bit of good your mask did.

Wait, might be?

No, for the man bereft of luck. Your nose was certainly broken, so you continue on down the hallway, intent on finding some sort of medicinal facility.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 00:29:53 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • The Host will make no pretense of knowing any of your characters on a personal level, with the exceptions of other staff characters. He knows about them factually. Insulting Xara in response to her tone was a deliberate choice to establish this trait. :P

"There, there. Later on, I'm sure you'll see why this should all be totally acceptable. But for the moment..." He glanced over to Kat, another Rahkshi standing nearby. "It seems as though you're already overcoming the reluctance to fight!"
    And now we see if they actually try it.

He's also pretty tactless (externally) in regards to how he constantly maintains the "game show host" persona even when it isn't a good idea. Stubborn, I suppose. He's got his reasons. ;)

• Edited on 2015-02-05 00:30:28 by Anung Un Rama
  • Tags: