BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

bionifight
A vista of Kini-Nui from the Mata Nui Online Game
  • Posted 2015-02-05 04:35:14 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Zelnos

<They can you just need to use them right... to the right people. But I agree, I think I even saw another Makuta somewhere.>

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 04:36:13 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Donrioda

The Toa of Electricity continued walking behind the Rahkshi once they began moving up the stairs again. It was interesting to her, everything which had happened. She had no idea what this place was, or why she was here, but there were Rahkshi here, and dim Toa.

Why were they here? What was the reason for this? Donrioda squeezed her hand again, and let Lil' Blendy beep. It was a distraction, at the very least.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 04:36:39 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC Ezezko - Foodcourt

You have a hard time deciding whether this Rahkshi is ignorant, presumptuous, trying to be nice by sitting by you, trying to be rude by sitting by you, blind, was non-sentient and thus unaffected by your aura or -

Rahkshi?

Huh. All of the Rahkshi in your world neither ate food nor had such an air about them as this one.

「Who are you?」 You ask them.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 04:38:09 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Sidonas

Pain.

Light.

Darkness.

Sleep.

This was all Sidonas had known since he collapsed while addressing the crowd in the gym at Corpus. But now he would wake, but in a place unknown. Thus his journey started.

Sidonas woke with a shock.

"Tridax!" He yelled the second he woke up. He instantly grabbed for his dagger, feeling it there. He got up, ready to fight whoever had stabbed him.

Except this was not Corpus Rahkshi.

This was...well, he didn't know.

"Where the Karzing Karz am I?!" He said as he looked around, not realizing that he was speaking Matoran at the moment.

He felt for Hook and his satchel. Still there.

"Hello?" He called out. "Tridax? Recoil? Fang? Any Rahkshi there?"

Silence.

Sidonas, deciding to find some answers to his questions, like how he got here and where he was, collected himself, and started to wander around.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 04:42:40 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC Kotak:

He turned to see the Dark Toa from before.

"Me again."

He was concise like that.

IC: Dayeth - Upper Level.

"I'm thinking we perhaps got off on the wrong foot before," Dayeth said calmly as she walked. Her mood had improved; her cloak had settled on a warm bluish green colour. "I'm Dayeth. You are?" 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 04:45:02 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC Kotak:

"Kotak."

OOC: What a talker, amirite?

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 04:48:47 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Ismekne found herself in a foodcourt. An expensive bribe to keep us here, no doubt. She went to the bakery and ordered a sandwich, juice, and a box of donuts. Then she settled in a table away from everyone else, trying not to call attention to herself.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 04:48:48 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Dayeth - Upper Hallway.

"You know, it's awfully difficult to have a civil conversation with someone who's as...." she paused for a few moments as she searched for the right word, "....stoic, as you are." 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 04:52:22 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC Kotak: 

"I would argue we were not brought here for our ability to talk, Dayeth. We were brought here to fight."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 04:54:13 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Green

"This... Never has such a thing graced my taste buds..." Green was practically sobbing by now.

OOC: oh man Green, if only you knew... In my world, that burger you're eating? Junk food. G.A.R. - B.A.G.E.

IC:

Just then, Green noticed it. It was a mild sensation, but present nonetheless. Sort of like the time she got caught in the middle of a thunderstorm on the Southern Coast of Nynrah during her solo study. Dank, dreary...

Green couldn't exactly place it.

But anyways.

That Toa was asking her identity.

"Oh, hi. My name is Green," she replied. "You?"

"... Also, is it just the air here, or are there any Ce-Elementals around? This space has this dreary feeling."

• Edited on 2015-02-05 04:55:49 by One-Eyed Construct
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 04:59:44 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP

She added that to a mental list of notes: baiting Kotak made him more talkative. "No, but I imagine none of us are going to last particularly long on our own. We need to form alliances, and you... well, you seem capable." 

________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Xara - Upper Hallway.

"More Makuta?" my voice was a growl, "As if this karzed-up day couldn't get any worse." 

• Edited on 2015-02-05 05:00:02 by Roman Torchwick
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 05:03:41 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP

"Makuta? What is wrong with a Makuta? Unless in your universe more than a handful survived becoming Antidermis..." She tapped her finger on her chin thoughtfully.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 05:06:41 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC Kotak:

"I am. Are you proposing an alliance?"

IC Kat:

<"I'd imagine the larger guys back on the Arena were Makuta. Saw a lot of recognition from then. Same look Tridax had always given us.">

A brief pause.

<"Did he mention food?">

If there was anything I could potentially like about this place, it would be food.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 05:12:51 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Xara - Upper Hallway.

"Perhaps I'm being quick to judge...." I hesitated, "...I've only known one Makuta in my lifetime, and he was, to put it nicely, an absolute Do NOT bypass the word filter. -B6 monster. He's gone now, and I'm glad of it." 

____________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Dayeth - Upper Hallway.

"I might be," Dayeth said cautiously, "after all, what's the point of having this," she tapped a claw agaisnt her mask, "if I've got no allies to share its powers with?Besides, you seem to have a cooler temper than some of the others I've met." 

• Edited on 2015-02-05 12:47:00 by Black Six
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 05:14:04 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC Ezezko - Foodcourt

「Ce-Elemental?」

You hadn't heard of that one before. Though it was clear this Rahkshi was sentient in a way that your own world's weren't, he had picked up on the area's drear feeling. Like any table you occupied had it's own personal raincloud above it.

「I have never heard of the element of Ce.」

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 05:16:05 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP

Hm. Ignorance of the elemental prefixes?

Green's eyebrow (or the Rahkshi equivalent) twitched.

"Where I come from, Ce is the prefix used to describe Matoran and Skakdi that have Psionics as their element."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 05:16:09 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC Kotak:

His mouth twitched, it could have been a smile.

"Consider me an ally, then. I shall do the same."

IC Kat:

"Yeah, not a fun guy to be around."

I swear I could smell something really good.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 05:20:51 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP

"Very well..." her mouth twitched, "....so, what do you do?" 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 05:26:37 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC Ezezko

「Where I come from, Psionics is not an elemental power.」 You answer quizzically, before remembering to give your name. You weren't one of those rude people. 「My name is Ezezko, most apathetic of the pantheon summoned for this Bionifight

The last word is especially italicized, more of a laugh or cough than a real word.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 05:28:50 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP

"Oh."

Well, that was unusual.

Though considering the others that she had seen, maybe not so odd.

"Well, what elements are there where you come from?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 05:30:54 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC: The slop.

Of course he got the slop. Couldn't they at least... throw in a hot dog or something? A burger?

A plain burger. Meat on a bun. That's all he asked for. It's not much, but it'd at least be nice to know what he was eating.

"Keep complaining and you'll end up not getting anything at all."

"Says she who doesn't have to eat at all, yet STILL sneaks away whatever she can. What kind of spirit guide are you?"

"One that hasn't tasted food in 500 years. Hey, go sit by that Toa and that Rahkshi, they seem friendly."

...A Rahkshi that seemed friendly.

Right, sure. There was weird enough here, maybe she'd pull through and be right.

"Sure got some gourmet cooking here, huh?" he asked conversationally, plopping down into a seat and cringing internally as the shoddily made chair refused to hold his and his sword's weight, letting out a pained groan before snapping, sending him and the sword crashing into the floor, the pommel into the side of Ezezko's head, and the slop into his face.

Great.

"Juuuuust my luck."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 05:31:12 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC Kotak:

"Fight. Survive. Win."

IC Kat:

<"hey, Xara, you smell that?">

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 05:33:16 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC Ezezko - Foodcourt

You had to consider for a moment, there were an awful lot...

「Magma, Bone, Sword, Cutting, Binding, Nearlight, Neardark, Many-Angles, Steam, Rare-Earth Minerals, Imaginary Numbers and Cold come to mind. There are surely many more I have forgotten. All Rahkshi in my world are of the Darkness or Mistrust variety. What are you?」

Edit

Finishing your explanation to the Rahkshi, you turn to see another Toa approach, you expertly dodge with ninja like reflexes. But, you realize that was merely in your head, your lack of luck prevents you from moving out of the way, instead sitting statuesque as food and tools assault you.

「Ouch.」

• Edited on 2015-02-05 05:35:10 by Tiragath
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 05:41:31 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP

"... Huh."

Was the possibility of an alternate dimension that out there?

Just then, Green took notice of another Toa that had come to sit with them, stifling a laugh as the toa's chair collapsed, sending slop flyinv into Ezezko's face while the pommel of his sword crashed into Ezezko's head.

"... Are you alright?"

"Okay, well, where I come from, the elements are: Fire, water, air, earth, stone, ice, light, shadow, plasma, magnetism, the green (plant life), iron, psionics, sonics, lightning, and gravity. Rahkshi can be of the powers of fear, disintegration, poison, fragmentation, hunger, anger, weather control, elasticity, heat vision, illusion, teleportation, quick healing, laser vision, gravity, electricity, sonics, vacuum, plasma, magnetism, fire resistance, ice resistance, mind reading, shapshifting, darkness, plant control, molecular disruption, chain lightning, cyclone, density control, chameleon, accuracy, rahi control, insect control, stasis field, limited invulnerability, power scream, dodge, silence, adaptation, slow, confusion, and sleep. I'm insect control."

... That was a mouthful.

"... What is imaginary numbers?"

• Edited on 2015-02-05 05:43:18 by One-Eyed Construct
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 05:45:25 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC: ...

He licked his mouth free of reddish brown slop. Beef and tomato-y. Maybe their attempt at a sloppy joe, minus bun?

"Sorry," he said, sitting up with almost robotically precise and practiced motions and wiping the vaguely meat-based congealment off his face with a hand (which he then, after a moment's contemplation, licked what he could off of).

"I knew I shoulda not trusted that chai--ghrk!" he began as he rose to his feet, coincidentally bumping his shin at just the right angle into the edge of the broken chair.

"...Perfectly fine." he managed through grit teeth, pained eyes sent the Rahkshi's way.

• Edited on 2015-02-05 05:45:45 by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 06:02:29 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP

"I meant more along the lines of what are your powers, skills, abilities, and so on," she elaborated. 

________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Xara - Upper Hallway.

<"How could I no?"> I replied calmly. Or, at least, I tried to stay calm. 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 06:04:07 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC Ezezko - Foodcourt

Some sub-atomically small piece of luck had resided within your body, blocking the pommel with your Uah and preventing your head from receiving quite the bruise.

You grab some napkins and begin to clean yourself and the table, 「Imaginary Numbers is, at it's most basic, the act of imposing your internal world over the external world, materialization of the soul. Skilled practitioners can create huge fields of bounded space where they can manifest their internal and subconsciousness imagery. Whether it is an army, a theater, a field of blades or something more mundane. 」

Reaching into your pocket, you withdraw some painkillers and gobble the tablets down, offering a handful to the Toa of Clumsiness.

「Those less skilled can manifest much smaller internal to external inversions. A consequence of this alignment is a loss of luck.」 You might get bad grades, but you weren't gonna outright state your skills to someone that could be a possible enemy. Even if you didn't want to win the war, you did want to defeat win some battles.

• Edited on 2015-02-05 06:04:32 by Tiragath
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 06:18:57 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • OOC Introducing Albrecht von Armbrüster

IC

My name is Albrecht, of Armbrüster name.
    You may have heard my tales or seen my face
    within a tome of hist'ry: maester's lore
    records my deeds both small and very great
    ('Tis not my will to boast! I have no need:
    a thousand men will sing my songs to all
    who wish to hear, and silent I'll remain),
    and thus my name is known both far and wide.

You wish to know more than my face and name?
    I shall oblige, and cater to your whim:
    what hero holds a grudge 'gainst those he loves?
    Or sneers and laughs when he is asked to tell
    his stories and exploits? I'd never see 
    myself resent my honour in that way.
    For if you wish to know what I esteem,
    Know this: 'tis pride and honour I hold dear.

So watch, dear reader: keep your eyes on me
    and all I do, and I won't disappoint;
    I'll make a pleasing show, so feast your eyes:
    I'll split and chop and hew and hack; I'll spill
    the blood of seven thousand beasts upon
    the sand for your delight. Then under moon
    and star I'll sing for you and her: my love,
    my life, my song, my lady fair: Brünnhilde.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 06:27:13 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP

"Hm... Interesting." Green nodded as she digested (excuse the food pun) what Ezezko had said.

"What are the Rahkshi in your land like?" Green asked. She was curious as to if there were any differences between her and her brothers where this Ezezko came from.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 06:29:03 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC: "Funny. I just had bad luck from the start." Damaka mentioned, popping the pills and opting to instead awkwardly place himself on the table, which deigned it reasonable to hold his weight.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 06:59:49 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Exsequor

Dark-Toa has stopped moving. Approach. Exsequor lurked behind Kotak and Dayeth, making a soft whirr as he stopped moving.

IC: Omega

<I doubt they are all that different.> Omega screeched out in the Rahkshi tongue.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 07:44:26 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Zelnos

Zelnos turned to the latest rahkshi to speak. <"Wait, aren't you... but... you... y-you... your...">

• Edited on 2015-02-05 08:16:02 by Shadow_Ignited
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 08:00:57 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP

<"Dead."> I finished for Zelnos. 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 10:00:26 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Olari continued following the Host, wanting to know every bit of this place she was forced to be calling home for who knew how long. Meanwhile she was keeping an eye on those around her, on how they acted, on any clues to what powers they had. If she was going to be forced to fight these people then it would be worth knowing how they operated. 

And for the host himself this went double. It was so tempting to just try and take him out while his back was turned leading them all on as guide. Just send one of her poles through the back of his head, faster than he could react. Except of course that if he were the one who brought them here then he was, logically, the one who could send them back home. If she killed him then she might potentially be stranded in this prison of a dimension forever. And that was unacceptable. So she would play nice for now, but once she had the right leverage...well that hood might conceal his face but it sure as Karz wouldn't protect it from a decent punch

IC: "...and so thats what a Kaita is and how it works."

Jorth had been spending the last few minutes in the foody bit of the world, where he had acquired enough packets of salt to fill a small tray. He was drawing in the scattered crystals, like you might sketch in sand on a beach, using it to make diagrams and illustrations to help Lytrel. They'd got through the basic principles of Matoran evolution, going from Matoran to Toa to Turaga, and a few of the more major species, and Jorth as currently trying to enlighten him on the subject of fusion

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 11:50:20 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Glass

"<Could've sworn I even inspected his charred shell. Apparently this Omega survived.>"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 12:06:21 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP

<"Exxan splattered his head all over the gym floor!"> I snapped. Although... I'd only seen the blood from afterwards. Palma had healed Omega's body by the time I got around to seeing it. Not even her powers had been enough to bring back the dead. 

<"I really don't like this place."> I confessed to Glass. I felt bad for him, being stuck here with me. After everything we'd been through, he didn't deserve to go through this mess as well. <"But I guess.... in a way... I'm glad you're here.">

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 12:38:06 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Squid

Squid went looking for the Host. He had an idea for a non-violent competition. 

OOC: Where is the Host? Also, you'll probably all like Squid's idea OOC more than IC.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 12:43:15 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Xira

After a good while, he realized that he hadn't eaten for hours upon hours. "Hmm... I guess I'd better see what kind of 'gourmet cuisine' these crazy people can offer." He headed to the cafeteria, hoping to avoid any fights like the ones he had seen earlier in the day.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 12:45:39 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP

Donrioda emerged from the staircase, and into the upper hallway. The smell of food drifted on the air, and she sniffed. Oh man. It had been a while since she had food. The tour could wait, probably, food was more important. She began walking to the source of the smell, the food court. It smelled heavenly, better than anything she had eaten her whole life.

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad here, whatever was going on. Lil' Blendy chirped in agreement.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2015-02-05 13:17:16 UTC
    BIONIFIGHT INFINITE
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Omega

<You act as if this is my fault...> Omega said, looking down in shame. <I...I...nevermind. I'll leave, it's fine.>

• Tags: