Techna

techna
A vista of Kini-Nui from the Mata Nui Online Game
  • Posted 2012-01-02 01:03:29 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Vrilni: Science District, in a taxi: With Ga'mal: "I'm Vrilni. I'm from the information management of--"The near-accident interrupted the Matoran. "Probably some troublemaker," Vrilni muttered. "I was just about to tell about-- did he just jump onto our roof? What in blazes is he thinking?!"She began charging her stun gun, just in case.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 01:07:34 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Solaris (Outside Housing District)"Oh, I'm a wreck, Plia," Solaris groaned, looking up at the doors. "Either I shoulda died or become a Turaga years ago."Solaris, I don't need this today Plia wrote."Oh, you're so helpful," Solaris groaned. There was a hissing behind him. The doors had opened. Huh...Was that sarcasm? Plia wrote. You know that I don't understand bipeds' emotions."That was sarcasm," Solaris answered, entering the facility.Ah, he needed a good night's hibernation. He plugged himself and Plia into his bedroom. It was mostly just four small blue walls, a cushion for the Rahi and a fluffy bed for the Toa. He lay down and went to sleep. It was good to rest after a lonely day at the library. Perhaps he should take a customer's advice and start adventuring like the rest of the Techna patriots... But now was a time for rest.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 01:08:20 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC(Ga'mal in a taxi arriving at the housing district talking to Vrilni)

"No, he's on the other car," she says pointing to the car in front of them. The Matoran could spot a scared, bleeding Matoran looking up toward the being scared. Ga'mal reaches for her switchblade and gets ready just in case the being attacked them. "Do you think we should help that Matoran?" she asks confused, not sure if the being who was attacking was a friend or an enemy.Just then the being screeched, causing her to press her hands against her ears."Karz, does that hurt!"-Mef Man

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 01:11:04 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC (CKC)Æon decided to play around with the guards, first slamming their heads together, then thrashing them around.Maybe that'd get their attention.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 01:13:47 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Sylux (Roof of a car near Housing District)Sylux rolled back as he landed on the hood of the car behind him, trying to regain his balance as he searched frantically for something to hold on to. Now he was two cars behind his target as he landed on the hood of another taxi carrying two Matoran, one with a switchblade and another with a pistol. The glass off the front broke upon impact and Sylux's body fell into the passenger seat. He up righted himself before noticing that one of the Matoran was charging his pistol, obviously meant for him. He shrieked at the being.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 01:16:28 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Levacius / Information District"Yes, the hackers." he replied, thinking for a moment. "There was a day I might be out hunting. Every once in a while I spy a criminal, or the bird does."He scratched under Kelwra's 'chin'. "Mostly it's just walks around the city now. Wonder if we'll ever land on another world. What I wouldn't give to see the seas of the old Universe again. You remember them?"-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 01:16:36 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC(Ga'mal in a taxi stopping near the housing district with Vrilni attacking Sylux)

The driver of the taxi yelps as the glass slams into his face. The taxi spins out of control before crashing a few feet beside Solaris. Just then, the assassin screams in the face of Vrilni. Ga'mal squints her eyes before quickly stabbing blindly toward the being.-Mef Man

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 01:20:43 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: Actually, Solaris is inside, now.IC: Solaris (Housing Facility)Data ran through his head. He didn't have dreams anymore. Just data he collected from the left eyepiece of his glasses. Stories passed in his minds, epics crafted of heroes and fair maidens. Toa who rose against the Makuta and tales of a mysterious group who served Mata Nui.His life was so dull. Why couldn't he live a little. He didn't wake up. He had only just fallen asleep.And the data kept on coming...

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 01:24:57 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC (CKC):Grr..Æon pulled out her pistol, and shot the guards repeatedly, melting through their body.No resistance? I am quite suprised.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 01:25:34 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Sylux (Crashed car near Housing District)Sylux swiped his hand at Ga'mal's stabbing motion, parrying the attack with much force, knocking the arm aside as if it were nothing. The car crashed and he had no time to waste. The beast-like Toa kicked the door and sent it flying across the sidewalk, landing onto a few Matoran. He clambered out of the car and teleported in the sky, looking downwards to spot his target's getaway vehicle. Gravity took its toll as Sylux began to fall to the ground, faster and faster by the second but he did not teleport to a safe distance. Behind his helmet, his eyes searched for the vehicle and when he spotted the car with a hole in the roof and a massive line on it, he teleported right on it. The momentum stayed with him as he teleported, crushing the roof of the car, killing whoever was in it by snapping their necks with such force. With the driver dead, the vehicle swerved out of control and Sylux gripped the car tightly, not being able to teleport since he was spinning too fast to focus on anything. The car crashed into a nearby building and a tiny explosion went off, the smoke of the wreck beginning to obscure the scene.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 01:33:25 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Solaris (Housing District)He bolted awake. What was that racket downstairs."Stay, Plia," he told the cat Rahi.He exited the building to see the wreck of the taxi."What the Karz happened here," he said, walking over to the wreck. Huh, he might need a cane, soon.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 01:36:42 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC(Ga'mal outside of wrecked car with Solaris and others)

The Matoran steps out of the taxi before looking toward the being who was talking to them."Some Brakas made us crash," she mumbles while making sure her arm wasn't broken. Ga'mal groans in pain. "I think it's dislocated," she says out loud.-Mef Man

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 01:36:53 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Hrunja"Your Toa-King is attacked by a horde of fish-people, what do you do?""I summon a bigger fish!"Hrunja sighed in exasperation at his Matoran friend. It seemed that every time that the group of game-makers played their Towers and Toa game, his friend would try and summon a bigger fish for no real reason, even if they were on land. However, sometimes there would be fish, for summoning things was part of the game mechanics as well."Can you actually do that?" the Toa of Plasma asked."Of course!" said the Matoran. "Look at my Toa-King's character sheet, he has a Zatth!""Alright," muttered Hrunja. "Roll then. We'll see what type of fish you get.""19."Hrunja felt the urge to slam his head into the table."With the power of his Zatth, your Toa-King summons a Takea shark which promptly eats all the fish-people."The Matoran cheered."How much XP do I get?"OOC: My character is open for interaction.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 01:37:09 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC: RenenRenen noticed someone entering the inn, 'Ah customers. Come in, come in.'He tried to smile, but it came out as kind of a sneer, 'So, how can I help you this evening? Food, lodgings? Witty banter?'IC: TenkoTenko was just heading home when he saw the crash. A car with someone (Sylux) on the roof of it, had smashed itself into the side of a building.He swore under his breath, before running over, shouting, 'Hey! Hey!'-Void

• Edited on 2012-01-02 01:37:46 by Emissary to the Void
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 01:39:52 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC (CKC):"Hmm.." Æon murmered as she went up the the dead guards, and started to fire on the next group.This isn't going to end well-- for either of us.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 01:40:24 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC: SyluxTwo car wrecks in one general idea, both vehicles distanced by 20 to 30 meters. Many people were gathering over both sights but mostly the smoking, on fire and destroyed vehicle. Through the dark clouds of smoke protruding from the vehicle, neon green lights shone through as Sylux stirred and got himself up. Sylux walked through the ugly mess, and walked past people. Some backed away in fear as they recognized him, others starred at him.A yell could be heard from behind him from a female Matoran. She screamed that two people in the taxi were dead. Suddenly, another being came running at him (Tenko), shouting "Hey! Hey!" at him. The armored being stopped in his tracks and starred at the person coming to him.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 01:40:28 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Solaris (Housing District)He looked at Ga'mal closely."What's your name, miss?" he asked, taking her arm and examining it. "I'm Solaris, a librarian in the Information District."He further examined the arm. From all the medical volumes he had examined, he could tell what was wrong."Nothing's broken," he stated. "Just dislocated."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 01:44:33 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC(Ga'mal talking to Solaris in housing district)

"Ga'mal, Sir," she replies to the being. "You, um, think you could locate it?" she asks, wincing in pain. How she couldn't stand disturbing things being wrong with her. Her free hand begins to shake from her fear of the pain.-Mef Man

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 01:47:48 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Solaris (Housing District)He took her arm and made a quick snapping motion."That should do it," he said, checking the socket. It seemed fine. "It'll be sore for a few days, and you may want to seek some professional help to make sure you're okay."He looked her up and down again. "Have we met before?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 01:52:00 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC: TenkoTenko ran up to Sylux, panting, 'Toa...Tenko...Could you...tell me...what just...happened?'IC: EmmaEmma looked over the Toa of Plasma's (Hrunja) shoulder, commenting, '55 XP. You'd have gotten more, but you used to much before with the Zatth.'She smiled, 'Can I play? It's been ages since I found someone else interested in it.'-Void

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 01:52:01 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC(Ga'mal talking to Solaris near housing district by wrecked car)

The Matoran yelps as the shoulder is forced back into position."Uh, thanks," she replies to the being while moving her arm around. Karz, it still hurt. "You look somewhat familar. You say you're a librarian?" Ga'mal looks toward the being, trying to remember him. "Oh, I know, you helped me find the book on the history of virusses the other day."-Mef Man

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 01:55:25 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC: SyluxSylux observed the being silently, not saying a thing. He retracted his arms blades and pointed at both car crashes as an answer to Tenko's question. Sylux left out the part about him causing both messes but even if the Toa found out and tried to stop him, he would just end up joining his target in the afterlife.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 01:59:43 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Solaris (Housing District)Hm... That was right. It was quite an interesting volume, if he remembered correctly. But he thought he remembered her further... Oh, he was just crazy."Yes, did you like that book?" he asked, making sure she could stand without his support. "Oh, and remember, it's due in about two and a half weeks. Or did you return it? Oh, now my memory's all messed up again. That silly Vortixx..."Oh, what a crazy librarian he was...

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 02:01:54 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: Rakata, this was bound to happen eventually. :P I'll say this happened before where he is now, seeing as Raz disappeared. Yeah, I'm an attention Nazi.IC - ckcThere was the sound of weighted boots as, out of the sky, dropped Matropolix. His pistol was drawn, and his other hand was ready to grab his sword. "What are you doing?" he asked.He knew, of course. Vermin Hacker. His friend had died for this place, but still these dolts tried to bring it down."Stand down, Hacker."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 02:02:01 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC(Ga'mal: talking to Solaris outside of the housing district)

The Matoran looks at the being confused. "What Vortixx? And, no, I haven't returned it yet, though I'm almost finished."-Mef Man

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 02:02:26 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC: HrunjaHrunja looked up at the being leaning over his shoulder, before turning to face his Matoran friend."What she said," he drawled, before returning to his conversation with her. "Yeah, you can play."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 02:04:10 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC: The other librarians acknowledged the appearance of Onua with barely a nod. The toa took off his bowler hat and placed it on his desk, then sat down and began to work on its computer.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 02:06:03 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Solaris (Housing District)"Oh, it's a long story," he laughed. "You see, back when I was a young Toa, I was being hunted down by a Vortixx assassin named Gharios Knellem. I went insane from hiding from him and woke up on some isolated island without my memory. There were a few skirmishes, and he ended up dead. Coulda sworn he was affiliated with... Oh, never mind. Probably just my imagination, but he was affiliated with a Ga-Matoran with your name. Coincidence, I guess."He looked up at the ceiling of the ship."But don't mind me, I'm just the dusty old librarian," he sighed.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 02:07:56 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: Yeah, it was bound to happen. :PIC (CKC):"Tell your guards to stand down, and walk away," Æon ordered while using her Komau, attempting to break through. If that didn't work, she'd create an illusion to fake her death.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 02:09:11 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC(Ga'mal talking to Solaris outside of the housing district)

"That is a coincidence," she replies. Looking over to the beings in the taxi, her eyes widen as she exclaims,"Karz, almost forgot about the wreck!" She rushes to the back seat and spots Vrinil. "Hey, you alright?"-Mef Man

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 02:13:16 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Solaris (Housing District)He nodded. So he wasn't totally crazy. Yet. He rushed over to the wreck with Ga'mal. Well, not rushed so much as hobbled. Karz, he needed a cane. So she was with someone else... Who was it? Were they okay. He looked over at Vrinil...

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 02:13:30 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Vrilni: Housing District: With Ga'mal and Solaris: "Yes, I'm quite alright, thank you. Found yourself someone to chat with, have you? Well, if you don't mind, the information I need to discuss with you is... classified. Can he be trusted?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 02:14:55 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Sylux (Outside Housing District)Sylux, figuring he was done with the stranger, began to walk away, closer to the other car wreck. As he walked forward, he examined the sight; no one was harmed to a great extent, the car didn't blow up and the building beside it was secure. Not that it mattered to him. In the mess, the strange being saw both Matoran who attempted to injure him, the one who tried to stab him and the other with a pistol.Randomly, he altered his course so he'd walk to where they were instead of walking past them.OOC: Sylux doesn't take lightly people trying to kill him, Mef :P

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 02:16:59 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC - ckcMatra chuckled. He'd been trained against this kind of thing."I'm a Toa Techna, did you honestly think your trick would work?"The guards seemed encouraged by his presence. They straightened up and aimed their weapons at Æon."Last chance. Stand down."OOC: Remember: NPCs are NOT punching bags. :P

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 02:18:29 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: It was self defense! :P

IC(Ga'mal outside of housing district preparing for another attack)

"Good and, I don't know," she adds turning around to the being. "Can we-" Just then, she spotted the screeching being. "Get ready," she says to the others while looking around for her knife. Where was the thing?There!Shoved in the door was her knife she quickly grabs it and pulls it out of the door. She slides out of the car and holds a hand out to Vrilni to help her do the same."So, librarian, what kind of weapons do you have on ya'?"-Mef Man

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 02:18:44 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Vrilni: Housing District: With Ga'mal and Solaris, being approached by Sylux: Vrilni caught eye of Sylux approaching with her lens. She ready her stun gun, which by now was fully charged."Careful," she whispered. "He is returning."OOC: Ninja'd. You should probably ignore this post. :P

• Edited on 2012-01-02 02:19:52 by Lhikevikk Returns!
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 02:21:09 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: They were until you showed up. :PIC (CKC):"Grotesque physique you have there. I wouldn't surprised if people mistake you for a S-Toa," Æon smirked as she shot into the air, firing bullets as she flew.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 02:21:28 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Solaris (Housing District)He smiled and unsheathed his coppery longsword."I got what I need," he said, swinging the blade around. Electricity lanced along the blade. "And for your information, I can be quite trusted. I've read a whole bunch of Black Operation reports that you wouldn't even know about."He assumed a fighting stance."Let's do this," he said. It felt good to say his battle cry again.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 02:24:46 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC(Ga'mal outside of housing district negotiating with assassin)

"We may not need to attack," adds the Matoran. Turning to the assassin, she calls out,"Do you come in peace, stranger?"-Mef Man

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 02:27:17 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC - ckc"Flattery will get you nowhere." He leapt backwards, avoiding the bullets. His own pistol fired at the flying Toa, sending bullets at her with excellent aim. This was game over for Æon. The rest of the guards fired their lightstone rifles at her.She was used to unit foot soldiers. Now she was dealing with a real agent. With a line of bullets coming at her, there was hardly a way to avoid fire.

• Tags: