Techna

techna
A vista of Kini-Nui from the Mata Nui Online Game
  • Posted 2012-01-02 21:45:31 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC(Ga'mal talking to Bukaj outside of Housing District)

"Actually, we're heading toward a restaurant to discuss the virus," she says, motioning toward the others. "But, if you want to come with us, we can go back to CKC when we're finished. Unless it's an emergency."-Mef Man

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 21:47:21 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC (Housing District):"I'd.. enjoy that," Bukaj agreed. "Don't give me food; I can't eat."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 21:50:36 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC(Ga'mal talking to Bukaj outside of Housing District)

"Why can't you?" she asks the being before taking a final puff from her cigarette before dousing the ember on the end. Ga'mal tosses the remainder of the toxin onto the curb of the road.-Mef Man

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 21:51:37 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • With the push of a button the matoran opened the back door of the hovercar. Inside and floating above the opposite seat, yet in a sitting position was Demoris himself.Through the matorans eyes the ghost noticed AEon's injuries."I take it your assault on the library was unsuccessful?"

• Edited on 2012-01-02 21:53:07 by The Highly Visible Noob
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 21:53:35 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC(Science District, Some dark corner):A bright flash of light and a Matoran appeared. Slowly the Matoran woke up and got to its feet. Looking around he grew confused. Many questions entered his mind. He did not know where he could find these answers, either. So he decided to explore and find the answers to his questions.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 21:55:35 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC (public library):"Weeell," began Torch, "I'm looking specifically for a book that details some of the more... advanced commands in MCL-plus." He waited while Solaris entered a few search criteria, trying to figure out what he did indeed want. "If said book includes a comprehensive list of all MCL-plus commands, that'd be great. If not, can you find a separate book that includes a comprehensive list?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 22:02:17 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC (Science District):"Unfortunately, yes. I haven't been able to contact any other Hacker before Enaltai's call," Æon told as she glanced at her slowly recovering wounds.IC (Housing District):"Look at me-- I'm a sphere of metal!" Bukaj joked as his appendage patted Ga'mal shoulder.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 22:09:52 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Tain, Interjecting, Outside Housing District"Ah, pardon me, Bukaj is it? I thought all recent Hacker viruses had been low-level and ineffective?" Tain looked thoughtful. "Is there something the public doesn't know? Or am I behind the times?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 22:11:19 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC (Housing District):"Are you the public?" Bukaj asked, not wanting to reveal some high profile information to a citizen.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 22:12:14 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC(Ga'mal talking to others outside of the Housing District)

"Oh, sorry," she replies, her face slightly blushing. "And, yes, what do you mean? Has there been a recent attack I haven't been notified on?"-Mef Man

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 22:13:20 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • -==IC: Kairan//The Glitch Paradox==-Kairan stumbled back from the hit, however, he then sent two bolts of lightning toward the Toa of Stone quickly, as he knew that normal sword attacks would be fairly ineffective right at this moment.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 22:19:31 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Their was a faint growl as Demoris frowned, if the hackers were to cause some serious damage to Techna then information was what they needed most. Several of his plans still needed research."It seems he rest of us are congregating at amnchey's building, after we babysit her for a few hours we should have enough people for another possible assault"As the car turned to Amnchey's building Demoris noticed that his matoran host was at the verge of collapse from a previous all-nighter."Keep your eye's on the ..."No the matoran was now collapsed on the floor and the hovercar was falling through the air, Demoris floated through the car door while urging AEon to get out.

• Edited on 2012-01-02 22:26:44 by The Highly Visible Noob
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 22:19:42 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Thuiop / The Glitch PardoxThuiop coated almost all of his body in a half inch thick layer of granite hard stone. Parts of it shattered off as the lightning struck, but it blocked the attack. Even his mask, save his eye holes, was covered in the stone covering.Flexing and moving forward, shaking off the stone on his joins, Thuiop chuckled and slammed into Kairan with his entire body.IC: Kinksh & Rinnder / 'Implant your Cash'The metal cat moved into the shop, rushing up to behind the counter, where Rinnder waited. It growled a few times, as Kinksh wished it to. The Vortixx immediately knew what was needed, and his illusion generator activated, gratnting him the white armored appearance. Grabbing his helmet, he left the building. The metal cat rushed back into the back room, coming to Kinksh."Those two fools know we can't get involved with fighting the city guard..." he muttered.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 22:20:11 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC (Housing District):"The word is that a psycho Hacker tried to break into the CKC, but luckily Matrapolix was able to maker the Hacker flee. Not much else do I know," Bukaj whispered.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 22:21:18 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC Tain, Talking, Outside Housing District"Yes. By the way, is the CKC hiring again? I was thinking about reapplying. But I digress. " Tain continued looking thoughtful. "That severely varies from typical hacker activities."

• Edited on 2012-01-02 22:22:46 by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 22:24:03 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC(Ga'mal talking outside of the Housing District)

"I'm not exactly sure," she replies to Tain before saying to her round friend,"Atleast they're being stopped. We should probably and discuss this virus deal and head back to CKC to see if we can help."-Mef Man

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 22:25:10 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Renen - The Glitch ParadoxRenen grinned, then hurled his last dagger at the female while she was momentarily distracted.'You two are paying for this, you know!' he yelled.IC: Tenko - Public LibraryTenko entered the library to be hit with a wave of silence. It permeated every corner of the building, suffocating him. He smiled. Home.He hung up his hat and sword at the front entrance, before hanging his coat on the back of his favourite chair. He left, it there for a moment, looking through the shelves and shelves of books. Finally, he found one, titled 'The Robber of Thought.'It was a nice thick book, with a hard, faded spine, and minute writing. Tenko returned to his seat with his book, settling down for a good read.OOC: Tenko open for interaction.-Void

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 22:27:31 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • -==IC: Kairan//The Glitch Paradox==-Kairan noticed that the Toa of Stone was getting ready for an attack, and frowned, as he rolled out of the way just in time to dodge the attack, the Calix probably helping with that move. Kairan quickly stood up, and whirled around, as he turned to face Thuiop, and fired off another lightning bolt at the Toa of Stone's mask.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 22:28:45 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC (Science District):Æon blasted out of the falling car, picking up Demoris as she flew. She landed on the nearby sidewalk, trying to find a way to awaken the S-Toran.IC (Housing District):"If we were going to discuss something, we should probably get going," Bukaj suggested.

• Edited on 2012-01-02 22:29:14 by Rakata
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 22:30:03 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC

(Ga'mal talking to others; about to enter the Housing District)

"Right," Ga'mal replies before looking toward the others. "You two ready to go?"-Mef Man

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 22:31:13 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • OOC:

IC (public library):"Weeell," began Torch, "I'm looking specifically for a book that details some of the more... advanced commands in MCL-plus." He waited while Solaris entered a few search criteria, trying to figure out what he did indeed want. "If said book includes a comprehensive list of all MCL-plus commands, that'd be great. If not, can you find a separate book that includes a comprehensive list?"

IC: "Excuse me."The voice was a smooth, faint baritone. It drifted out from behind Solaris."I do believe," the well-dressed toa said with a tip of his hat as he approached, "That I may be of assistance, Chief Librarian. Such a cyberbook was recently checked out and has not been returned yet," the assistant explained as he finally got to a good distance and stood stilHe bowed deeply to Torch, a polite movement with a hint of reserved passion. "I am most honored to make your acquaintance, Torch of the Toa Techna," he said while holding out one hand for a shake. "I am Onua Gentii, assistant librarian."

• Edited on 2012-01-02 22:33:10 by Pein
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 22:32:55 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC: (Glitch Paradox)Scorpio had already banished the metal dome as soon as the first strike was done. The lighting had left with it. Running up to Thuiop, Scorpio grabbed his kneck. This would have been quite hard to dodge, considering that a Android can move at the speed of it's brain.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 22:35:50 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • OOC= Demoris isn't the S-Toran, the S-Toran is just his current hired help ... check the profile for a better idea of what Demoris is.IC: The large skeletal form of Demori'es ghost floated beside AEon infront of the car's burning wreckage."Just leave him, he'll be fine in Amnchey's office, which should be in walking distance"Yet as he said this the ghost realized he had no way of seeing the office."I need you to give me access to your eye's AEon"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 22:37:43 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: Oh, okay. Probably should do that. :PIC (Science District):"Does it mean the sacrifice of my sight?" Æon asked Demoris.

• Edited on 2012-01-02 22:40:26 by Rakata
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 22:38:20 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC:Taxi DriverThe Taxi Driver swore. "What the Karz just happened to my car?" he asked, glancing back at the three passengers. "Oh great, how am I gonna fix this?"Bio"Hey Kyrahk, didn't you mention something about being a good with machienes? Why don't you try fixing the car?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 22:38:28 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC (Housing District):"What is our method of transportation, Ga'mal?" the Hyvia asked Ga'mal.

• Edited on 2012-01-02 22:39:41 by Rakata
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 22:44:33 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • OOC= GAH stupid internet.IC: "No it just mean's that I'll see and hear everything you'll see and hear"Demoris replied

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 22:45:24 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Thuiop & Swuiop / The Glitch ParadoxIt was pretty funny what happened. First, Thuiop barrelled past the dodging Kairan, continuing his slam. Then, Scorpio ran past both, jumping onto the stone cover warrior and grabbing his also stone covered neck - which, of course, stopped Scorpio from using his pain inducing power, though Thuiop didn't know it. Irritated, the stone toa created stone bars that covered over Scorpio, pinning him to his back, before creating spikes from the stone that would pierce the androids body.Perhaps not the androids best plan.Swuiop saw the flying dagger just in time, grabbing hold of it as it came to her, and then hurling it back, now energized with lightning. "You should have accepted our deal, then this wouldn't have happened." she declared.The door opened behind them, revealing a being far more deadly than either.IC: Rinnder / The Glitch ParadoxRinnder aimed his rifle, moving quickly from target to target. Five shots were fired at Kairan, five at Scorpio, and five at Renen, in succession. A patron hiding in the back tried to move past, but was gunned down with a single, perfectly accurate shot to the head.IC: Levacius / Public LibraryPresumably with the other toa, Levacius entered into the public library. Kelwra flew down to him, and he began looking around. "We heard gunfire here earlier. Does anyone here know where the shooter left to?"-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 22:47:18 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • Amnchey/Pro Coding Corp CEO's Office, Defending HerselfIC:

What Sylux found was a mug filled with scalding coffee shattered on his face. This was followed by Amnchey flipping over her desk and sending the assassin into the other wall with a strong kick to the chest. Immediately the four ADR's in the room got in position, two flanking the CEO and two others with weapons charged and aimed to vaporize her attacker. Ten more on that floor were rapidly moving toward the room."Not exactly smart attacking a CEO of an important company when she's got a few dozen ADR's in the building, is it?" said the Steltian with a smile as she closed the drapes with a flick of her wrist. That effectively blocked off an escape route for Sylux, most likely. "You made me break my favorite mug and you shot my fiancee and secretary. I'm definitely not happy right now. Thankfully, it looks like you missed the vital organs, and I have another mug, but you've still got me mad. So why didn't you just shoot me?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 22:47:38 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC Dralcax (Science District)He gave up waiting and decided to hunt down whoever was spreading these viruses. He turned into a program and zapped into the virtual reality world of Techna's database. He noticed several demonic viruses floating around, wreaking havoc. Rather than take them on himself, he traced them back to the being called Aeon. He had traced the path of the viruses, and found where they were released, and searched the user history and found out that Aeon had been using the terminal where the viruses were released, when they were released. He exited the virtual world elsewhere. He saw Aeon talking to a strange ghost saying something about eyes. He knew he had to stop him. And so, the being known as Dralcax MK2 fired a warning shot just between the pair.

• Edited on 2012-01-02 23:52:05 by Chaos Makuta: Dralcax
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 22:51:56 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • -==IC: Kairan//The Glitch Paradox==-Kairan breathed in instinctively as the door opened, and sensed something wrong. As such, he rolled to the left on instinct, and looked with a frown, as he saw bullet holes near where he was standing a moment earlier. Kairan frowned, and looked back behind him, as he saw the shooter just inside the door.That was very close... Kairan thought, and sighed, as he fired a bolt of lightning toward the newcomer quickly.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 22:53:48 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC(Ga'mal talking to others outside of Housing District)

The Matoran looked to the wrecked taxi. The driver had left a while back, dotting the few dots of blood that had dropped after the glass scratched him."Well, not a taxi, but I think we can walk-or roll-there from here," she replies.How does he travel?-Mef Man

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 22:55:36 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC: SyluxNow things were beginning to heat up and get interesting. Even with the drapes closed, he could easily escape and he did so as he began to vaporize them with a light plasma surrounding. Four ADRs were already in the room, prepared to shoot to kill. That wasn't a big problem.Before the robots aiming weapons at him could react, he activated his Kualsi and teleported to a spot behind them he could below their little hovering bodies. He shoved both plasma heated blades into their backs and sliced them open, his speed and strength greatly enhanced by his suit. With those ADRs taken care of, there were only two left, unprepared. He zipped around and sent two blasts of plasma at their faces.OOC: For someone like Sylux, ADRs aren't that tough to kill although I'm sure something will happen by the time those 10 more come in since that's too much for him. By the way, since your secretary's a NPC, he's killable but if you intend to keep him around and he plays an important role, tell me so and I'll leave him be.

• Edited on 2012-01-02 23:05:16 by TX Wade 27
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 22:58:39 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Rinnder / The Glitch ParadoxRinnder almost effortlessly dodged most of lightning, and the arcs that did hit were neutralized by his shield. Taking aim, he opened fire on Kairan with the laser rifle.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 22:58:53 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC: (Information District, broken down Taxi) Kyrahk"I never said that, what gave you that idea?"He asked, trying to get out of the Taxi, not easy because of the spikes towering out of his spine."I never said anything about Technology and mechanics at all."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 23:00:49 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC (Science District):"Then use me! We have to get to Amnechy!" Æon said, jiggering with energy.IC (Housing District):"Roll? Have you forgotten I can fly?" Bukaj looked at Ga'mal with his lense.

• Edited on 2012-01-02 23:04:31 by Rakata
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 23:01:10 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC Information District: Bio"Yeah you did, remember?" Bio said, rolling his eyes. "You said that you either built, or designed my arm cannon. If you can do that, you can fix a busted Taxi."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 23:04:54 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • -==IC: Kairan//The Glitch Paradox==-Kairan frowned, as he ran to the right to avoid the shots, and then fired a return-fire bolt at the Vortixx quickly, in an attempt to defeat the newcomer quickly.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 23:10:50 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC (Information District, Broken down Taxi): Kyrahkk"There is a difference between an air cannon and a Taxi!"He snapped, shaking his head. He was a weapon designer, he hadn't done much with Taxi engines.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 23:11:39 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Rinnder, Swuiop & Thuiop / The Glitch ParadoxRinnder didn't move much, but that was because he was constantly keeping everything in his perception. He continued dodging the attacks by Kairan, firing at him with the assault rifle, aiming at where his enemy was going to be. Stopping his fire for a moment, he pulled out a metal sphere and tossed it before resuming fire.Before Kairan had a chance to figure out what it was, the sphere exploded into a burst of shrapnel that flew at him and all over."Get out." Rinnder said to the other two. Swuiop looked at him with an annoyed look, but nevertheless did what was told. Thuiop followed suit, releasing Scorpio from his prison and letting him drop to the ground before running out.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

• Edited on 2012-01-03 00:11:49 by Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Tags: