Techna

techna
A vista of Kini-Nui from the Mata Nui Online Game
  • Posted 2012-01-02 23:13:27 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC(Ga'mal talking to others outside of the Housing District)

"Guess I did," she replies, confused.Karz, the little guy can fly too. What else can he do?-Mef Man

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 23:14:22 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Tain, Outside Housing District"I'm ready to go. As for transport, well, probably walking? Or we could find an operational taxi." Tain paused. "Where exactly are we headed anyway?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 23:14:55 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC Information District: Bio"Well I don't know anything about these things, and you're the most qualified."Bio explained. He was good at getting people to do things. Eventually Kyrahkk would give in to his request.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 23:16:31 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC (Housing District):Bukaj's lens twitched, then went blank. "Ga'mal, are you.. okay?" Bukaj asked, sensing the toxin coming from her breath.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 23:17:21 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC (Information District): Kyrahk."No, I don't work on engines."He replied, finally managing to free himself from the Taxi.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 23:18:42 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC= there was a slight blur as Demoris looked through AEons eye's, the Ghosts face quickly turned to annoyance when a warning shot echoed between him and his ally. This turned to further annoyance when he realized that another fight had broken out in Amnchey's building."Get to Amnrchey before she gets into too much harm, I'll take care of the toa"Demoris barked.All three of his mosterous heads roared to get the intruding Dralkax's attention."Bring it mortal"OOC edit= Got to go ... Giving Rakata control of Demoris for one post, or two if necessarily. After that both ToD and Rakata can assume that he'll be hanging out of the fight Till I get back.

• Edited on 2012-01-02 23:40:51 by The Highly Visible Noob
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 23:19:17 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC Information District: Bio"Fine. Then I guess we're walking." Bio said, starting to walk away from the Taxi.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 23:21:44 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC(Ga'mal talking to others outside of Housing District)

"Yeah, just smoked a cigarette," she replies before looking toward Tain. "There's a nearby restaurant that we can eat at and talk at. Nice little place."-Mef Man

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 23:23:44 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Raxen ( Public Library): " Considering there's no dead body around, I doubt anyone been shooting people," Raxen said, glancing around the library.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 23:25:45 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC (Information District): Kyrahk"But, we're in walking distance now, and I do not intend to fix a Taxi's engine without good reason."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 23:27:43 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Sylux (Amnchey's office, Science District)Artifical sunlight began to shine through the office of the top floor as the plasma completely corroded the drapes. He sent a few other blasts of plasma at the bots before turning to see some weird being talking to him through telepathy, saying to 'bring it', barking and roaring. The being was quite hideous in Sylux's eyes but he kept his composure and was not disturbed in the slightest.Since Amnchey and her laptop were the biggest priorities at the moment, Sylux ignored the ugly creature and fired some plasma at it before picking up the secretary's wounded body, putting him in front of himself as a shield while pressing a blade against his neck, the plasma-heated blade melting the exterior neck tissue. He inched himself closer to the window. "Laptop. Now."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 23:27:47 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • -==IC: Kairan//The Glitch Paradox==-Kairan's eyes widened as the device exploded, and sent him flying back, and slammed the Toa into a wall, and he collapsed to the floor. He looked at the doorway to the restaurant, as the three left, and his vision blurred, as Kairan groaned, and fell unconscious, at least for the moment.OOC: Ouch. Well, that's one way to leave a fight. xD If anyone would mind checking on Kairan and maybe slapping him back to consciousness, it'd be appreciated. =P

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 23:29:11 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC Information District"I know that." Bio said. "That's why I just said that we were walking." Bio said, tossing the Taxi Driver some money. "I'm not paying for the full trip since your Taxi Broke down before we arrived." he informed the driver.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 23:30:38 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC (Science District):Æon complied with Demoris' request, shooting off into the sky, targeting Anmechy's building.IC (Housing District):"Hmm, more consumption of that and you could die," Bukaj informed, metallic voice cutting through.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 23:33:07 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Rinnder / The Glitch ParadoxRinnder looked coldly around. The guard was out, but not dead. Only the shopkeeper remained in here - alive, anyways. There were a few dead customers.Opening fire on both Renen, and the shop as a whole, he illuminated the whole place with laser fire for a whole eight seconds before he cooly walked out the door, leaving The Glitch Paradox trashed.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 23:34:21 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC (Information District): Kyrahk."Yeah... well, that was certainly interesting..."And a small frown crossed his face."I wonder why it broke down..."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 23:37:16 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC: "Excuse me."The voice was a smooth, faint baritone. It drifted out from behind Solaris."I do believe," the well-dressed toa said with a tip of his hat as he approached, "That I may be of assistance, Chief Librarian. Such a cyberbook was recently checked out and has not been returned yet," the assistant explained as he finally got to a good distance and stood stilHe bowed deeply to Torch, a polite movement with a hint of reserved passion. "I am most honored to make your acquaintance, Torch of the Toa Techna," he said while holding out one hand for a shake. "I am Onua Gentii, assistant librarian."

IC (public library):Torch nodded as he shook hands. While the Toa was smartly dressed in a suit, tie, hat, and pants, they were all varying shades of gray; his voice, in addition, was a smooth type that could easily go unnoticed.He was a nobody, Torch presumed -- either that, or a born librarian."Thanks for the information. I suppose you don't know when the book will be returned?" He glanced around the library; maybe he could obtain a physical copy -- or, better yet, a data dump.There he went, forgetting that data dumps were only possible in the Security and Defense Library. He sighed. Getting all his information from top-secret facilities would only widen the divide between him and the people he had to attack."Well, if I can't get all that information in one book, I suppose several will do the job."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 23:41:39 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC - TowerMatra kept climbing. And climbing. And climbing.He was close to the top, he knew. At least, he felt less air coming to him. Not much less, but it was noticeable. One hand, then the other. Right. Left. Right. Left.Soon, his shadow was seen on the drapes of the office. He kicked the glass, creating a crack. He kicked it once more, and the crack expanded. He took a calm breath, and kicked a final time. The window crumbled, and he tore through the drapes. Then he landed on his feet inside the office."Stand down." he said emotionlessly, pistol aimed at Sylux.

• Edited on 2012-01-02 23:42:09 by The King of No Isles
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 23:43:56 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC Information District: Bio"Neither do I..." Bio said, looking at the thing. "We can flip it over and check." he offered, holding his Air blaster in view.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 23:49:22 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Sylux (Science District)It seemed like the entire world was after him now. First some ADRs, a three headed roaring creature and now this guy, pointing a pistol at him. Sylux, standing right beside the window, saw as the being broke through. He wouldn't get anything done in this situation. It would be stupid to even try.So he jumped out the building, releasing his hostage in mid-air, letting him free fall to the ground and plunge to his death. Meanwhile, Sylux teleported to another building, where he had set up his original sniper point and began to take aim.

• Edited on 2012-01-03 01:02:36 by TX Wade 27
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 23:53:33 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Renen - The Glitch Paradox Once Renen was certain the sharp shooter was gone did he venture out to where Kairan lay. He placed his hand to the Toa's chest, then his neck, checking his vitals. He was alive, but knocked out.He grimaced, before returning to the kitchen, where fetched a large bucket he usually reserved for mopping. Filling it with cold water, he returned to the Toa, throwing the bucket's contents into his face.OOC: Lev, there were no other people in the inn.IC: Tenko - Public LibraryOut of the corner of his eye, Tenko spotted a small trio of people, gathered around a computer. Two he recognized, they were both librarians. The third was a mystery.He put his book carefully onto the table, then approached the group, 'Hey is there a problem here?'OOC: Yes, I am forcing myself into this conversation. Feel free to force me back out again. ^_^-Void

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 23:58:15 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: In that case there's still nobody left alive, save you two. :PIC: Thuiop & Swuiop / Science DistrictSwuiop looked disaproingly at her 'brother'. "We shouldn't have just dropped him like that. The android, that is.""Somebody would have complained." Thuiop replied. "You know how civilians are about carrying robots on your back.""So what." she replied. "Come on, let's get back to the shop before the ADR's arrive.""Rinnder can take care of them."IC: Rinnder / Outside The Glitch ParadoxRinnder, whose armor was now a tarnished gold and with no scars, awaited the arrival of ADRs. When the first one came, he said, "There's a toa of lightning inside - he attacked everyone. I watched it happen."The ADR was soon followed by a number of others that entered into The Glitch Paradox. Rinnder smirked and walked away, vanishing into the backways.-Toa Levaicus Zehvor :flagusa:

• Edited on 2012-01-03 00:13:59 by Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 23:59:23 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Tain, outside Housing District"He has a point. " Tain commented. "Well we should probably get going."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 23:59:48 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • -==IC: Kairan//The Glitch Paradox==-As the ice-cold water splashed onto his face, Kairan snapped his eyes open, and sat up very quickly, and then winced from his injuries, and then blinked, and looked at Renen."Hi there." Kairan said, as he rubbed the back of his head, as he muttered some choice words about that Vortixx.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-03 00:03:15 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: Levacius, I consider the last two posts concerning Scorpio bunnying. Scorpio could have easily gotten out of the stone trap, but you headed on without my posting. Please edit. I'll IC when you do.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-03 00:04:22 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: Emissary, I'm assuming that trio of people is Onua Gentii, Solaris, and Torch? If not, disregard this post.IC (public library):Torch turned. The voice sounded familiar, like he'd heard it over his headset before, but where...?Mentally shaking away the question, he said, "No. There's no problem. I understand that problems generally follow Toa Techna, but this time..." He shook his head, shrugged, and turned back to the librarians. The search was taking rather long.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-03 00:06:29 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Raxen ( Public Library): Raxen stepped over to where a group of Toa were gathered. " Anyone here heard a gunshot lately ?" he asked as he viewed the names that hovered over there heads. One of them, Torch, had a small Toa Techna symbol after the name.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-03 00:11:02 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: I don't see any way you could easily get out of being covered in granite and strapped to someones back face first, but I'll go ahead and edit out and have them simply drop you while in the building. Though considering you willingly jumped on somebodies back you should have been expecting it.IC: Levacius / Publice LibraryLevacius ended up distracted, walking away from Raxen and looking over some of the computers. No more books, in a library. He wondered if anybody else in the city even owned a collection of them. Not that they could have kept them for 100,000 years very easily without restoring them every so often.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-03 00:11:11 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC (public library):A small sigh escaped between Torch's lips. Forget trouble following him -- people were often his biggest concern. He didn't like crowds. He also didn't like chatting with strangers.A second sigh was stifled while it still resided in Torch's throat. Deal with it, he berated himself. You're a Toa Techna; you can handle gunshots and flying fists; why can't you handle normal conversations?"I haven't heard a gunshot," replied Torch, "but I have heard that the library was attacked recently. Which reminds me" -- here he turned back to Onua Gentii and Solaris -- "while you're looking for the book, books, whatever, can you tell me what you know about an attack here?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-03 00:24:39 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC (Science District):Æon and Demoris had gotten to the top of the building, now waiting for another attack on Amnechy.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-03 00:28:52 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC: (Glitch Paradox)Scorpio had instantly scuttled away as soon as being dropped, his face a wide, goofy grin. When on the Stone user's back, He had created a small ball of protosteel above a vital spot. As soon as they started walking away, he turned the ball into a inward stabbing spike.Seeing the injured lighting toa, Scorpio nodded. "You fought well. My I have the knowledge of your name?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-03 00:39:03 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • -==IC: Kairan//The Glitch Paradox==-Kairan looked at Scorpio, and nodded."My name is Kairan." The Toa of Lightning said, as he looked around the destroyed restaurant."I wonder what this was all about..." Kairan said with a frown.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-03 00:42:19 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC (Science District): Æon placed the duo in an illusion, concealing their identities. More importantly, hers. They appeared to be two guards protecting the top floor from attacks.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-03 00:43:08 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC(Ga'mal about to enter Housing District)

Ga'mal rolls her eyes-annoyed-at the being's comments. Smoking wasn't the healthiest thing in the city, but she hadn't died yet. She decided against saying anything and simply turned to the being who had been riding with her."The three of us are ready, how about you?"-Mef Man

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-03 00:44:37 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC (Housing District):"Now Ga'mal, I wouldn't have come here without a reason. Shall us?" Bukaj said, motioning for a taxi with his appendage.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-03 00:47:42 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC - Amnchey's TowerIf you could see past his helmet, you would see that Matrapolix looked scandalized."I said stand down, not jump." he snarled.He just had time to look down before he saw the assassin teleport. He considered the secretary collateral damage, not even wincing when he hit the ground in a bloody mess.His visual receptors picked up the sniper in a building a ways out. He raised his pistol, but he knew it was out of his range."I must request that everyone leave the room, now." he snapped.By this time, he was sure more ADRs would be here. Why weren't they?

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-03 00:48:27 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC: (Glitch Paradox)Scorpio shrugged. "Name's Scorpio. My best guess is that they were thugs. Perhaps the Innkeeper didn't pay for his "Protection"."IC: (Science District)Shade smiled as he patroled the streets, giving a helping hand to all who needed it.IC: (Public Library)Nathius quietly shelved books a few rows down from where the group of people, his head down. Didn't want anyone to notice him.OOC: Shade & Nathius Open for Interaction.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-03 00:48:50 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Kinksh, Rinnder, Thuiop & Swuiop / Between The Glitch Paradox and Implant Your Cash!, and inside Implant Your Cash!"We should'a killed them all." Thuiop said with a grunt. "Three of us, three of them. Coulda done it without Rinnder. Two of us, three of them. Like old times."The stone covering his body began falling away - in one of the chunks was embedded the spike of protosteel, which hadn't been able to get through the stone and to its intential location. As he did this, Swuiop replied, "Hey, you know what, the boss knows what he's doing. Besides, you're not getting payed to think."Both stopped when in view of shop. The now once again black armored Vortixx, Rinnder, was heading back into Implant Your Cash!. "How does he always beat us?" she muttered."Takes the shortcuts." he responded.Rinnder came into the back room, where Kinksh sat relaxed in his chair. "What now?" he asked."We wait. I've been tapping into a few radio frequencies. That, and my feline pet has been out monitoring the area at my will. I would speak further, but I have to concentrate - he's coming upon the assassin now."IC: Kinksh / The Rooftop with SyluxThe small, three foot tall robot cat Kinksh owned moved about the rooftop where Sylux sat poised to continue fighting. It didn't do anytihng, simply watching. The symbol, a white shield behind a yellow hammer that was emblazoned on its side, clearly displayed its allegiance.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

• Edited on 2012-01-03 00:49:37 by Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-03 00:50:16 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC(Ga'mal talking to others outside of Housing District)

"If you're taking me to CKC I'm not going," she says simply. She wasn't sure where he wanted to go, but she was going with the others to the restaurant first.-Mef Man

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-03 00:53:22 UTC
    Techna
    View post on BZP
  • IC (Housing District):"Surely that toxin had taken a toll on you, my dear Ga'mal. I wanted to discuss. Ah, here's a ride," Bukaj said as a taxi drove up to the party.

• Tags: