Techna Network Relay

technarelay
A vista of Kini-Nui from the Mata Nui Online Game
  • Posted 2012-01-02 17:50:02 UTC
    Techna Network Relay
    View post on BZP
  • Toa Levacius Zehvor: Is Raxen still with with your character?

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 17:55:25 UTC
    Techna Network Relay
    View post on BZP
  • Yes. Levacius and Rexen are still alone (besides the bird) in some Information District alley.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 17:57:37 UTC
    Techna Network Relay
    View post on BZP
  • If anyone wishes to interact with Kairan, he'll be more or less roaming the streets in a moment. =P

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 18:04:26 UTC
    Techna Network Relay
    View post on BZP
  • I like how he has a Calix now. I really do. :PIf he's a guard, he could check the disruption in The Glitch Paradox.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 18:07:00 UTC
    Techna Network Relay
    View post on BZP
  • I've become intrigued by the Calix over the past month or two. xD But yeah, you probably would, especially since he can't teleport now. =P ... Yet, at least.What's the rules on gaining new Kanohi, again? =PI might check that out, though, I could say it's close by to where I am, given I'm not that sure where it is.It'll be after lunch or so, though.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 19:19:01 UTC
    Techna Network Relay
    View post on BZP
  • What's the rules on gaining new Kanohi, again? =P

New Kanohi will be gifted to players if the staff deem them worthy of such an advantage. Note, though, that we are more likely to reward wit than brute strength.

• Edited on 2012-01-02 19:19:23 by Legolover-361
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 19:23:26 UTC
    Techna Network Relay
    View post on BZP
  • What about looting? Keep what you kill has always been a pretty big rule. Eventually players tire of a character and... well, that lovely little Kanohi on their face needs to go somewhere, doesn't it?So the Hackers think that she's in danger for being a hacker, and the Technans think she's in danger for being a CEO. Huh. Oh well, kill each other if you'd wish while trying to save her. Suits me perfectly.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 19:27:21 UTC
    Techna Network Relay
    View post on BZP
  • Matrapolix is stopping anyone from killing her. So there. :P

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 19:31:18 UTC
    Techna Network Relay
    View post on BZP
  • Have fun. Technically there's only two things keeping her alive right now -1.) ToD hasn't posted since the assassin broke into her office, giving you time to reach the top of the tower and stop an assassination midway through.2.) She's a PC, which makes her immortal like those really annoying NPC's in all recent Bethesda games who are flagged Essential.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 19:39:09 UTC
    Techna Network Relay
    View post on BZP
  • Doesn't the Power of Plot stop you from killing crucial NPCs in most games anyway? Except shooters. They always have NPCs die, whether you want them to or not. :rolleyes:Also, Kairan'll be arriving in approximately one second, so... =P ... And I just realized I forgot a Shield. Again. Ah well, Dual Swords make up for it. =D

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 19:45:17 UTC
    Techna Network Relay
    View post on BZP
  • Not Morrowind, as Dovy and I can attest. Doesn't matter who it is, you can kill them. The only message you get is -

"With this characters death the thread of prophecy is severed. Please reload your last saved game or persist in the doomed world you have created."

Oh well. Some video games just didn't care, as long as you were having fun.Kairan will now be facing Swuiop and Thuiop the great, dynamic, deadly, undefeatable duo.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 19:55:24 UTC
    Techna Network Relay
    View post on BZP
  • Yeah, I haven't actually played an Elder Scrolls game yet. Probably partly due to me not having any consoles it's on. xD So that's probably why I don't know about that. =PAnd we'll see just how 'undefeatable' they are. =P

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 19:58:44 UTC
    Techna Network Relay
    View post on BZP
  • You have a PC. I would never suggest that you play it on anything besides, though there are some people who lack that purity.Same reason I can't play Zelda though. Apparently this household has some kind of barrier on the door that says 'no Nintendo games allowed' on it.But I digress I walked up to the topic and fell off of its cliff to my death, with this off topicness. On the subject of the RPG we are currently playing, I will simply wish you the best of luck in combat.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 20:09:53 UTC
    Techna Network Relay
    View post on BZP
  • 1. I have an extremely fail PC. The same reason I don't play anything on it, and use my Consoles for that purpose. xD This thing can't play anything from thi- ... err, last decade, though this decade either. =P2. Dang. =/ It's too bad, they're good games. =)3. And the same to you. Should be an interesting fight, lightning vs. lightning. Will settle the question I have about who'd win in such a fight, just in a different RPG. =P

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 20:51:13 UTC
    Techna Network Relay
    View post on BZP
  • Would anyone be interested in finding Takadox, who is deep in a cell somewhere?

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 21:04:04 UTC
    Techna Network Relay
    View post on BZP
  • Shadowman might. He'd have to create a new persona, though...Hm. 'Kopaka Dynus, acclaimed prison janitor' sound good?

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 21:04:30 UTC
    Techna Network Relay
    View post on BZP
  • I'd be interested, but only after the whole restaurant battle is over, obviously. =P

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 21:05:09 UTC
    Techna Network Relay
    View post on BZP
  • TAKADOX! :ohmy:HE'S ONE OF MY THREE FAVOURITE CHARACTERS! I NAMED A WEBSITE AFTER HIM!Sorry, no.BTW, there's a Mystix flying nearby the library. I think someone will notice.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 22:17:13 UTC
    Techna Network Relay
    View post on BZP
  • Too fast, guys. =PBut yeah, Sylux is trying to assassinate Amnchey at the moment, right? And didn't some people burst in there? Who, in all and what has happened? I'm confusled. XDI'll try to make sense of it myself, though help would be appreciated.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 22:21:11 UTC
    Techna Network Relay
    View post on BZP
  • I think only Sylux is in with Amnchey right now, but I could be wrong. Half the city is heading towards the building though.Too bad your secretary had to die.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 22:24:06 UTC
    Techna Network Relay
    View post on BZP
  • Sylux pretty much shot your secretary from a sniper point before she could exit the room and just to make things interesting, he used his kualsi to teleport into the office, face to face with Amnchey. I wonder how things will go :P

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 22:24:34 UTC
    Techna Network Relay
    View post on BZP
  • Well, Matra is almost to the top of the tower. Where he'll probably be shot.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 22:25:52 UTC
    Techna Network Relay
    View post on BZP
  • *the annoying moment when you're co-GM, yet you don't know what's going on because you needed a little thing called 'sleep' XP*-Shyyrn

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 22:31:27 UTC
    Techna Network Relay
    View post on BZP
  • Ah, okay.Also, as a question to everyone: Why are the Hackers moving to defend her? Only a select few (meaning two or three) others know that she's a hacker, and they would never give that away. One of them was the secretary that's now trying not to die on her office. So...

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 22:32:22 UTC
    Techna Network Relay
    View post on BZP
  • A question about the group Ga'Mal and co are in... What restaurant are they headed to? Is it the Glitch Paradox, by any chance? xD

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 22:44:46 UTC
    Techna Network Relay
    View post on BZP
  • Ah, okay.Also, as a question to everyone: Why are the Hackers moving to defend her? Only a select few (meaning two or three) others know that she's a hacker, and they would never give that away. One of them was the secretary that's now trying not to die on her office. So...

...Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig oversight on my part.-Dovydas

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 23:15:29 UTC
    Techna Network Relay
    View post on BZP
  • Seeing as Enaltai is basically leader of the Hackers, though, you'd think he would know.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 23:19:06 UTC
    Techna Network Relay
    View post on BZP
  • Yeah, but then we come to the fact that I doubt he'd announce it to the whole of hackeristan like that... then again, I think it's rational for hackers to know that she's at the very least a sympathiser, so they don't accidentally kill her or something.-Dovydas

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 23:47:20 UTC
    Techna Network Relay
    View post on BZP
  • Matrapolix is officially through the window.I still don't get why Æon is coming, but hey, if she wants to walk into the police, that's fine with me. :P

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 23:50:04 UTC
    Techna Network Relay
    View post on BZP
  • And Sylux jumped out :P

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-02 23:50:09 UTC
    Techna Network Relay
    View post on BZP
  • Somebody is going to fall out of that window. You heard it from me first folks.EDIT: ... okay, apparently not.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

• Edited on 2012-01-02 23:50:30 by Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-03 00:45:02 UTC
    Techna Network Relay
    View post on BZP
  • A question about the group Ga'Mal and co are in... What restaurant are they headed to? Is it the Glitch Paradox, by any chance? xD

Actually, no. I'm thinking about making a restaurant owner (the idea sounds worse and worse every time I post this), but we may change direction and head to this restaurant.-Mef

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-03 00:54:10 UTC
    Techna Network Relay
    View post on BZP
  • *Looks at recent fight* Yeah, it's definitely not something I'm planning on doing. =P I think that restaurants are bad to be around now. =P

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-03 00:56:03 UTC
    Techna Network Relay
    View post on BZP
  • Look, all Renen had to do was accept those terms.Remember restraunt owners - pay up, and your shop will stay protected. Don't? Well.... that's its own problem isn't it.And technically Renen attacked first. I mean, I'm just saying. It was self-defense.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-03 00:59:22 UTC
    Techna Network Relay
    View post on BZP
  • Try convincing TX that an attack was self-defense, he'll respond...appropriately. :PAnd, yeah, I may not want to risk a restaurant...-Mef

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-03 01:04:05 UTC
    Techna Network Relay
    View post on BZP
  • Matrapolix is officially through the window.I still don't get why Æon is coming, but hey, if she wants to walk into the police, that's fine with me. :P

If he can see through an illusion made by a Psionicist then she is dead meat. :P

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-03 01:09:45 UTC
    Techna Network Relay
    View post on BZP
  • Try convincing TX that an attack was self-defense, he'll respond...appropriately. :P-Mef

Oh yes, Sylux will indeed. Anyone care to test him out? :P

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-03 01:10:09 UTC
    Techna Network Relay
    View post on BZP
  • Here's the rundown -The two were selling 'insurance' and were attacked by this crazy shopkeeper using some kind of electric device. Swuiop only survived because of her natural lightning resistance. The crazy then attacked, and she was forced to defend herself in melee. She never used her electric powers at first, simply fought off his assailant with all she could. Thuiop had to defend himself from a crazy android - who had tried to pin them to the ground, and then attacked with a metal fist, mind you!. Then, they held off an assailant with two swords, fending off all three, who were attacking them in numbers.So ha. Only Rinnder attacked unprovoked.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-03 01:15:36 UTC
    Techna Network Relay
    View post on BZP
  • Yeah, yeah, maybe Kairan didn't get the entire story, but someone walks into a bar and a fight is happening, what do you think? xD

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-01-03 03:05:44 UTC
    Techna Network Relay
    View post on BZP
  • She's trying to keep it secret from everyone. Sure, Enaltai should know, but... yeah. =PBut anyways, I believe Anfel is my next character...

• Tags: