Six Kingdoms: Escapement - OOC Discussion

skeooc
A banner for the topic
  • Posted 2020-03-25 04:10:35 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Season 2 is gonna start like next week @Mr. House you could make a simple throwaway character for the remaining couple days if you'd like and fight on either side in this battle of metru nui, or just wait until new game starts!  PM me if you want help jumping into this game as this first season comes to an end so that you don't throw off any plots unfolding rn

• Tags:
  • Posted 2020-03-26 04:59:10 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Hey everyone! Congratulations @Onaku on the past 2 pages! Let me know what spoilers you're interested in for the next game.

I've been on a bit of a meme making kick recently for SKE. I'd love to see any memes you all have! For Example:

1001058529_Screenshot2020-03-25at7_50_31PM.png.97c2cb8961fbdcb27fc5bbb8b3fc4ecc.png

• Tags:
  • Posted 2020-03-27 13:40:25 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Here's a depiction of what's predicted to happen to Kalmah on the Coliseum grounds shortly

kicking_kalmah.gif

• Tags:
  • Posted 2020-03-27 16:10:15 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • I swore to use these artistic skills for good only, yet here we are...

image0.jpg

• Tags:
  • Posted 2020-03-27 16:27:31 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • These both spark Joy. 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2020-03-27 21:17:31 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • The Leonn Files: Entry #3

Subject Matter: Sunset.

Entry:

"Hello, girls. I gave Takadox access to the database, so I am typing from his device right now. Unfortunately, after you read this message, the database is going to be locked. Can't have you peeping around on more of our dirty laundry, can we? In any case, I'd just like to say goodbye. It's been an absolute displeasure dealing with you, but you admittedly made some things happen that I wasn't sure could ever happen between me and my boss. Thank you, for that.

Oh, and you still owe me for the shades. " ~L.A.

END ENTRY.

FILES LOCKED. DATABASE FORMAT IN PROCESS.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2020-03-28 00:40:38 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Love the Leonn files, as always!

I think Takadox is currently saying more than just "k" right now.

Annnnyyyyways...

Congrats to @Onaku, @Nato the Traveler and that one other player in between them for all your top page posts! We are not on page 60. How. What. Why. Okay then?

Please cash in your spoilers if you want.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2020-03-28 00:42:51 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • I don't really have any specific questions, so I'm happy to cash in mine for a teaser of your choosing.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2020-03-28 00:48:28 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Nato's teaser for page 60:

There will be a new character creation system to encourage story development and the hope is it will be even easier to implement and navigate. 

GM note: we are ahead of schedule.

This game was planned to run until the 31st or until an end game condition was met. We are close to several end game conditions. If we end the game earlier, I will be starting the next game early to compensate for any time lost. For those freaking out in the back of the class: no ending involves a TPK. The Six Disks were collected, the Krom Sphere was found, and the Barraki's teleportation portal became active. All possible endings I had planned involving TPKs were successfully averted. :) 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2020-03-28 00:58:00 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Hooray, no tpk!

• Tags:
  • Posted 2020-03-29 01:19:37 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • See you in Season 2, Kanohi! o7 @Harvali Top 3 Character for sure

• Tags:
  • Posted 2020-03-29 07:51:07 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

We have reached the end of Six Kingdoms: Escapement. You all have chosen the Rebirth ending. 

After reading the post from the perspective of Mata-Nui you might be wondering: okay UN, what about my character and what is going to happen to them in the immediate moment? You have through Sunday the 29th to finish up whatever actions your characters are doing, respond to the end of the game, and then get ready for a very brief time skip. Expect to see the OOC, Character Profiles, and Gameplay topics for Six Kingdoms: Rebirth in the next 48 hours.

You have all been such an incredibly group to GM. Thanks for making such an awesome story! I had no idea where this would go when we started. As promised, I'll be releasing my fabled and much coveted on Discord "GM Notes" here and now:

Tuyet did it.

And there we go those are my comprehensive GM notes for SKE.

• Edited on 2020-03-29 07:52:15 by Unreliable Narrator
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2020-03-29 07:56:51 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Tuyet let the dogs out????

I did not see that coming. 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2020-03-29 13:00:51 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Depending on what follows, this is likely the last post I'll make on Thom.

Been fun, even if I'm not sure this is my game anymore.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2020-03-29 13:19:31 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Awesome, I didn’t know we would get a chance to react to the ending. Here we go.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2020-03-29 17:49:42 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Alright everyone, the GM notes above was a cheeky joke but I promise I will release the actual notes (which includes all the puzzles, plot stuff, etc.) as soon as I can get them in a format BZPower agrees with. In the meantime, I would greatly appreciate if each and every one of you could fill out the Post-Mortem Google Form. 

Post-Mortem Google Form.

I always have a post-mortem with players in any game I run regardless of system. After a decade of GMing I have learned there is no greater way to improve my craft than to let the players tell me what they experienced, loved, hated, etc. If you are able to take a few minutes to fill out the form I would really appreciate it. 

You've all been amazing, and I'm excited to watch the last hours of SKE play out before @Vezok's Friend and I begin SK:R. We're still hammering down the time skip. It shouldn't be more than an in-game week at most.

Love,

UN.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2020-03-30 01:59:32 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Sans will return in SKE2 huhuhuhu

• Edited on 2020-03-30 01:59:55 by Azibo
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2020-03-30 04:40:58 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • How Mata Nui died:

3ulgst.png?width=300&height=300

• Tags:
  • Posted 2020-03-30 20:56:33 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • So I decided to compile the various memes I made for the SKE discord chat into a single post for future reference and for anyone who happens not to be in the discord. Enjoy.

unknown.pngunknown.png
    unknown.pngunknown.png

Exhibit A: Raz on the Coliseum. Four variations, each depicting various developments surrounding Raz's stay on the Coliseum exterior.

unknown.png

Exhibit B: You're not invited. Leonn and Takadox, what a couple.

kicking_kalmah.gif

Exhibit C: Kalmah's fate. Didn't come to pass exactly as predicted but close enough.

unknown.png

Exhibit D: Skyra need more dakka.

unknown.png

Exhibit E: #SaveTheDate. The inevitable ceremony that will take us into SKE2.

unknown.png

Exhibit F: Airspace violations. Vent, @Dane's character who will appear in SKE2, likes to go whoosh.

Alright, that's it. See ya'll on the flip side.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2020-03-30 21:01:13 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • wonderful.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2020-03-30 21:49:07 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Beautiful <3 

• Tags: