Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse -- Discussion Topic (OOC)

skaooc
A vista of Kini-Nui from the Mata Nui Online Game
  • Posted 2021-01-23 02:43:37 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • 11 minutes ago, Unreliable Narrator said:

IC: Reliable Narrator | Nightmare Pits

Marrow and his mesi warriors stood gathered on the precipice, their backs to the swirling steam and gasses of the volcano. They stood on the slab of stone that was once part of a great forge, and the very lip of it before the chasm still hinted at the beginning of a staircase rising up. The underside of this precipice rattled with dangling chains. The darkness of the hallway where they tread through nightmares seemed to crawl from the very hole in the earth itself and reach towards the Mesi. They did not need sight to feel the creeping fears like metal barbs stabbing into their souls. 

Yumiwak’s skakdi found themselves on the other side of their own revealed traumas, with the leader of the posse seeing the dim light of an exit before her. The ground leveled out beneath her feet, and the piles of broken bones gave way to solid flagstones and warm dirt. It didn’t take a master tactician to realize whoever she chased down the hole would be on the other side of the exit.

Actually, Marrow and his warriors moved into the tunnel, since they have the advantage with tunnel warfare. You can see that being stated in Nato's post here: 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-01-23 02:48:02 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Aight. 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-01-23 02:59:06 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Kal beat me to it, but I was about to point out the same thing.

I'm basing the placement of my guys on descriptions from SKR, where characters seemed to face their fears, continue through a final section of tunnel, and then reach the Nightmare Pit chamber itself. SKR also made the final outcropping area beyond the tunnel seem decently big, with there being room enough for Barius and Boss to duke it out without bumping into the small crowd of folks who rolled up to watch. Marrow and co. certainly wouldn't have deliberately backed themselves all the way up to the very edge of the precipice if there was anywhere else they could have taken up positions. 

If the area's changed or I've misunderstood the layout, let me know and I'll edit appropriately. 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-01-23 03:11:30 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • No no you're both right. I removed the post. 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-01-23 03:13:34 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • In other news Skyra is now homeless. 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-01-23 03:31:31 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Maybe Knichou could direct her to the Fau Swamp, since he now knows there is a village there? 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-01-23 03:49:32 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • hol up, hafu statues? multiple ones? wonder what this means...

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-01-23 04:47:55 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • 1 hour ago, Harvali said:

Maybe Knichou could direct her to the Fau Swamp, since he now knows there is a village there? 

A village there... allegedly. :fear:

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-01-23 08:15:45 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • 3 hours ago, Kal the Guardian said:

A village there... allegedly. :fear:

Fake news! 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-01-23 14:11:24 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Sidra's Far shore Adventure

Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5

Featuring the element of Fire, Character Vs. Character as the conflict, a Wham Line as the twist, and the optional prompts of Destiny and Strength.

With excerpts from BIONICLE Legends 4: Legacy of Evil by Greg Farshtey, and Six Kingdoms: Rebirth by Unreliable Narrator.

@Unreliable Narrator @Vezok's Friend @Eyru

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-01-23 16:40:01 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Congrats @Nato the Traveler it was a great read from start to finish. And I have to appreciate how you were willing for Sidra to really get hurt, really showed the stakes. It was nice to see a rarely visited part of canon Metru-Nui history, and you really set up the conflict with Sidra and her past and present. Very enjoyable. 

And congrats to all you folks writing Far Shore adventures, they seem really fun, and I am getting more and more tempted to give it a try myself. Y’all have been really inspiring, thanks for the cool stories.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-01-23 22:59:07 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • @Vezok's Friend The mutated Matoran are being kept in Ko-Pou, not in Kini-Koro. Nixie couldn't have seen Taja.

Unless I'm mistaken about locations. @Sparticus147?

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-01-24 01:34:51 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • No, you're right. The afflicted are at Ko-Pou, outside the ruins itself.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-01-24 02:26:56 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • 9 hours ago, Harvali said:

It was nice to see a rarely visited part of canon Metru-Nui history, and you really set up the conflict with Sidra and her past and present.

Thanks, I'm glad it worked out. I thought coming up with a story that fit all of the prompts was going to be horribly difficult, but this came together really well. The theme of fire combined with Sidra's involvement with the Dark Hunters, and her ice powers, made the Kanohi Dragon an easy pick to tie everything together. 

Plus I've always hated the fact that in canon the Shadowed One literally just sent three bickering idiots in a rowboat to carry out such an important operation, so I enjoyed the opportunity to create a scenario where the Dark Hunters committed to a more complex and effective plan. 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-01-24 02:34:46 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • I'll get an upload for those who weren't there soon™

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-01-24 03:14:48 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Sorilax's Far Shore adventure has been completed. 

His prompts: 

Timeline: A (optional prompts: destiny, prosperity, strength)

Element: Ice

Conflict: Character vs Supernatural

Twist: "be careful what you wish for"

---------

Sorilax has realized his Destiny to create Life, that Life abounds only through the Prosperity of the application of his Destiny, and that he holds Strength inside himself. He traveled through a frozen world of Ice and snow, with a mystery woven into it of a dead and forgotten world that had created below absolute zero technology through taboo means and suffered the consequences. He fought the detached shadows of beings that had disappeared from the planet. And his goal of finding Sala in the Far Shore was twisted upon him, as what he wished for turned out to be the source of his opposition.

Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3 - Part 4

• Edited on 2021-01-24 03:50:24 by Kal the Guardian
    Forgot to tag the GMs.
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2021-01-25 00:36:02 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • @FallenAtlas, @BBBBalta, if you're look for an RPG to play -- this one's currently active. :)

EDIT: @Kal the Guardian, @Nato the Traveler, once I'm finished with a post I'm currently working on I'll get into the Far Shore adventures you've both written and do some loot rolls. :D 

• Edited on 2021-01-25 01:58:51 by Unreliable Narrator
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2021-01-25 02:11:43 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • YES! Can't wait to see what might be on the drop tables.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-01-25 03:46:16 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Awesome, thanks.

Apologies in advance for how much reading you're going to have to do. 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-01-25 04:46:02 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • On 1/23/2021 at 6:11 AM, Nato the Traveler said:

Sidra's Far shore Adventure

Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5

Featuring the element of Fire, Character Vs. Character as the conflict, a Wham Line as the twist, and the optional prompts of Destiny and Strength.

Okay, first I want to say that was a lovely read congratulations on completing your first Far Shore Adventure. It was cool to see how this story took elements from previous games and also Bionicle canon. I believe all three core prompts were successfully used, and the prompts of Destiny and Strength were heartily incorporated. 

That is a total of 5 rolls on the loot table: 9, 13, 10, 10, and 17.

Sidra NUVA will return to the game through the Far Shore RIft in Kini-Nui with the following possessions added to her inventory:

• A vial of Visorak "Hordika" Venom. A creature who is injected with the full vial of venom transforms into a hordika variant.
    • A Midak Skyblaster
    • Inika Weapon: one of Sidra's previous melee weapons is now charged with lightning. It is capable of causing sparks and shooting bolts of lightning in a similar manner as a kanoka blade (if there was a kanoka disk of lightning).
    • Zamor Launcher
    • While unable to use it at this time, Sidra NUVA has gained the knowledge of a taboo rite: the rite of infectious kraata. The Symbol of this taboo appears somewhere on her body (your choice of location), and Sidra NUVA knows the stanza that accompanies it.

Please pick two matoran principles per the Far Shore Adventures Rules. :)

• Edited on 2021-01-25 04:58:54 by Unreliable Narrator
    woops, made a mistake and said 2 inika weapons. SHould only be 1
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2021-01-25 05:51:04 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Interesting. My principle picks are Speed and Creation.

Am I free to have Sidra reappear through the portal myself, or is that something you'll do at a plot-appropriate moment? Also, will damage, injuries, exhaustion, etc. acquired in the Far Shore carry over into the real world? (I probably should have asked that before I put Sidra through an action movie, but oh well). 

59 minutes ago, Unreliable Narrator said:

A vial of Visorak "Hordika" Venom. A creature who is injected with the full vial of venom transforms into a hordika variant.

Just regarding this one, I wanted to check that injection is the only way it will have an effect? It can't be spiked in a drink or used to fill a zamor or something? And what would happen if someone recieved only a small or partial dose? Eg. from Sidra coating her sword in the venom or something like that.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-01-25 05:58:17 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • You can write her returning at your leisure and discretion. This time she will return in the same condition she originally left, aside from the new loot. 

For the vial of venom, it requires the full vial to be used for an effect. Think of it as a single use consumable. If you want to spike a drink or put it in a zamor that's fine. The whole vial's contents just has to get inside the one target creature. 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-01-25 06:03:13 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • 4 minutes ago, Unreliable Narrator said:

The whole vial's contents just has to get inside the one target creature. 

You have no idea how tempted I now am by the thought of tossing the vial down a Tahtorak's throat first chance I get.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-01-25 06:04:32 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Tarasque? Check. 

Vial of mutagenic go ham juice? Check.

Results? May vary, consult a cleric if mutation symptoms last four hours or longer. 

@~Xemnas~Kohara's prompts for her Far Shore Adventure:

Timeline: B

Element: Air

Conflict: character vs nature

Twist: "Accidental Public Confession"

@Kal the Guardian your Far Shore Adventure with Sorilax was very interesting. While the use of the optional matoran principle Prosperity felt loosely attributed, I see the intention and will award the loot point for its incorporation. Next time, try to more clearly emphasize an optional prompt like you did with the other two. Your rolls are: 11, 16, 9, 15, 17, and 16.

Kal returns from the Far Shore at the time of your choosing in the same physical condition as he embarked on the adventure. He has the following new items in his possession:

1. +1 Psychological Flaw of your choosing and a pair of Echo Forks

2.  Great Kanohi Mask of Water Breathing (kaukau)

3.  Vial of Visorak "Hordika" Venom (same thing as with Sidra NUVA)

4. An elemental longbow of Ice. Its arrows are conjured icicles, and it functions like an elemental weapon.

5. Taboo Rite: Infected Kanohi Affinity. This Taboo allows Sorilax to wear and use infected kanohi masks. (see a future PM for further details regarding symbol, stanza, and official rules text)

6. Noble Mask of Shielding (Hau)

• Edited on 2021-01-25 20:13:05 by Unreliable Narrator
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2021-01-25 20:54:10 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Nice, more ways to get elemental weapons. 

By the way @Unreliable Narrator I am wondering, if the Aqua Sphere currently in range of the Fire Suva? Just checking if Mahrika can switch swords if she needs to once she goes to the sphere.

Related, @Eyru should I wait for a reply from Tuakana, or should I just post her preparing to return to Kas? Because I would wait, but if a reply is never coming I just want to know. 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-01-25 21:04:27 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • On 1/25/2021 at 12:04 AM, Unreliable Narrator said:

@Kal the Guardian your Far Shore Adventure with Sorilax was very interesting. While the use of the optional matoran principle Prosperity felt loosely attributed, I see the intention and will award the loot point for its incorporation. Next time, try to more clearly emphasize an optional prompt like you did with the other two. Your rolls are: 11, 16, 9, 15, 17, and 16.

Kal returns from the Far Shore at the time of your choosing in the same physical condition as he embarked on the adventure. He has the following new items in his possession:

1. +1 Psychological Flaw of your choosing and a pair of Echo Forks

2.  Great Kanohi Mask of Water Breathing (kaukau)

3.  Vial of Visorak "Hordika" Venom (same thing as with Sidra NUVA)

4. An elemental longbow of Ice. Its arrows are conjured icicles, and it functions like an elemental weapon.

5. Taboo Rite: Infected Kanohi Affinity. This Taboo allows Sorilax to wear and use infected kanohi masks. (see a future PM for further details regarding symbol, stanza, and official rules text)

6. Noble Mask of Shielding (Hau)

Now these are some awesome rewards! Alright!

For the Elemental Longbow of Ice, you say it functions like an elemental weapon. What is the definition of an elemental weapon? Or is the conjured icicle description already telling me all I need to know?

• Edited on 2021-01-26 21:59:11 by Kal the Guardian
    Added GM tags because it felt like this got lost.
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2021-01-26 00:01:36 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • I might, I might. Does depend, I am deploying in less than a month and I'm unsure of the internet connection where I'll be going. If it works out well, I may hop in.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-01-26 01:52:35 UTC
    View post on BZP
  •  Slap my hand if double posting isn't allowed in this topic, but I want to make sure this gets seen.

Can somebody give me the low down, quick and dirty, spit-shine version of what's the current happenings in the game, as well as suggestions for jumping in?

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-01-26 02:17:05 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Basically Mata Nui's head fell off while the League of Six Kingdoms were invading Metru Nui, and crash-landed on an island in a place called the Time Between Time. This island is referred to by some as Zakaz due to the high population of skakdi, but the layout is more like the island of Mata Nui from early Gen1 canon. 

What's left of the League currently lives in Metru Nui, which is slowly sinking into the sea. Refugees of various other species live in other villages, with one at Kini-Nui currently being the biggest. The skakdi warlords are chilling in their fortress of Fort Nektann. And there's a group of genie-esque beings called Aspects of Makuta roaming the island, handing out kraata powers in exchange for assistance in completing their individual goals. 

In terms of what's happening right now, for the most part we're sort of still recovering from the timeskip between this game and the last, though some groups are likely to start stirring things up pretty soon. There's a lot of temples to explore, secrets to discover, etc. 

• Edited on 2021-01-26 02:23:30 by Nato the Traveler
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2021-01-26 02:20:01 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • 27 minutes ago, FallenAtlas said:

Slap my hand if double posting isn't allowed in this topic, but I want to make sure this gets seen.

Banned. 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-01-26 02:28:18 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Also, the refugees have been here for only a month. And as for any major or important bits of info.

• There was a village before Kini-Koro called Metru-Koro but that got bombed and abandoned
    • All of the Barraki but Ehlek is dead. Last game, Pridak was killed and replaced by a Toa called Aurax, who now rules Metru-Nui and the League.
    • There is this place called Mi-Kiri or the Aqua Sphere off the eastern coast. It is presumably currently being investigated by Ehlek and his army of Vahki from within his flying Vahki Hive fortress.
    • These temples are capable of granting the power of a NUVA to whoever can solve their puzzles and use a great disk. Anyone nearby when this happens gets Nuva Proxima. So far the Ice, Stone, and the Earth ruins have already been used with one group having the remaining great disks for the other three temples.
    • There is a 300ft tall Tahtorak that constantly has a storm around it somewhere on Zakaz.
    • There's some deep lore primarily revolving the fact that the Matoran used to live on this island but left it for reasons inside of the Great Spirit Robot.
    • In addition to the 300ft tall Tahtorak, there are currently to 100ft tall Kaita Mechs unlocked by the NUVA characters that only they can pilot.

I believe this is everything of significant relevance.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-01-26 02:33:59 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • 5 minutes ago, Sparticus147 said:

All of the Barraki but Ehlek is dead

Ehlek will never die, but he will become a lizard. 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-01-26 03:06:01 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Hey there @FallenAtlas! The only other thing to note is this game is based on a core premise of moral relativism. All the competing factions have valid reasons behind their beliefs.

To get rolling quickly in Apocalypse:

Step 1: Read the updated rules (you do not have to read the expansions to create a standard character).

Step 2: Pick a Location to start after reading the Gameplay Topic's first post. If you want it on the quieter side, I recommend Le-Metru Nuva in the toxic Fau Swamp. This is a player run settlement, led by @Kal the Guardian. If you like puzzles, I recommend placing your character in the dangerous and deadly Kumu Peninsula or in search of the Earth Suva in Spiriah's Labyrinth. 

Step 3: Have fun, tag others to RP with them, and hunt for Makoki Stones in Far Shore Adventures (Expansion 7) or by visiting certain NPCs and sites.

Other Topics Related to This Game:

Synopsis:

Escapement: 

The League of Six Kingdoms and the last remaining bastion of matoran civilization fight over the city of Metru-Nui and the very principles of the Great Spirit: Unity, Duty, and Destiny. In the end, both lose and Mata-Nui is awakened by rogue elements within the League itself. The Great Spirit Robot's head is decapitated by an asteroid, and it plummets with the city of Metru-Nui and all combatants inside through time and space to...

Rebirth: 

... the Time Between Time, a place where old and new are merging, and nothing is exactly as it seems. The island looks like Mata-Nui, but is called Zakaz. An ancient race escaped after the arrival of the skakdi, but none of ark-saved matoran and League warriors who arrive remember their collective past. Dark beings, the antithesis of the builders known as aspects of makuta, seek followers in their selfish desires for achieving grand wishes. The Skakdi of this new land follow Irnakk, the Great Spirit of Nightmares, who wells within the central volcano known as Irnakk's Tooth. The Builders who remain hide in terror, afraid of the genocidal wrath of Irnakk's Prized warriors. The refugees from the GSR brave a new world at war, and find the secrets to their past hidden away in ancient suvas and Elemental Ruins that are overseen by a malign AI known as The Administrator. In Unlocking the Elemental Temples, NUVA is discovered, titanic machines known as Kaita ACRs embodying lesser spirits are unleashed, and great kaiju are born from the volcano with dark rites taught to skakdi by Irnakk.

But sometimes the past and the future are the same, and that vicious ouraborus of time brings us to...

Apocalypse.

For the Elemental Longbow of Ice, you say it functions like an elemental weapon. What is the definition of an elemental weapon? Or is the conjured icicle description already telling me all I need to know?

@Kal the Guardian: this elemental longbow allows your to shape ice into the form of conjured icicle arrows and loose them great distances. Where the arrows land the you may create small ice effects (walls, ramps, bursts, etc). This weapon also gives off a constant frost to anything it touches.

• Edited on 2021-01-28 06:36:09 by Unreliable Narrator
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2021-01-29 08:00:26 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Whoa, that's way better than I thought. This longbow is pretty great.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-01-29 18:58:48 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • And Kohara's Far Shore journey comes to a close.

Part 1                    Part 2                 Part 3

Here's a quick recap and explanation of the prompts I used:

Timeline B

Element: Air

• Shown through the air powers of the cursed Mana Ko, as well as the energy storms that picked up once Utuki used the Ignika

Conflict: Character vs Nature

• Kohara and the Toa Karo had to face the threats of the 777 Stairs, including the Protodax, illusions of the Zone of Nightmares, and the cursed Mana Ko

Twist: Accidental Public Confession

• Shown when Kohara blurted out her true goal to the illusionary Axonn while in the presence of Jovan and his team. This was the most difficult part of the prompt to fit into the story, in my opinion

Optional Matoran Principles: Faith, Unity, Destiny

• Faith- although Kohara's faith in herself was a bit shaken, Jovan and Utuki still had faith in her, which led to them encouraging her to form a kaita with them
    • Unity- through Unity the Toa were able to defeat the Protodax, and form kaitas to defeat the cursed Mana Ko
    • Destiny- Kohara helps the Toa Karo (Utuki especially) achieve their destiny of saving Mata Nui

This wasn't my finest work, and I felt like I had a hard time fitting the different parts of the prompt together, but oh well. @Unreliable Narrator hopefully I did okay

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-01-29 21:02:59 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Ostrox's Far Shore Adventure

Part 1   Part 2   Part 3   Part 4   Part 5   Part 6   Part 7   Part 8   Part 9   Part 10 

• Timeline A
    • Element: Magnetism
      • The primary antagonist of Ostrox's misadventure is Farros, once a Toa of Magnetism, now an entity of pure magnetic energy.
    • Conflict: Character vs. Supernatural
      • The Toa Telthai were once flesh and blood, before 'ascending' to become elemental entities, with abilities far beyond that of ordinary Toa. The two we see in the story - Farros and Fera - both challenge Ostrox, the former physically, and the latter ideologically.
    • Twist: Genuine Impostor
      • I'm not sure how well this worked out, but Fera initially believes herself to just be a brainwashed Toa the Telthai got to replace the original after she was killed for disobedience, using Fera's name to inspire hope. However, it turns out she actually is the original, her belief that she wasn't being an unfortunate side-effect of 'ascending'. If nothing else, this shows that this society sees nothing wrong about altering the minds of others to serve their own ends, contrasting Ostrox, who has mental shielding to avoid that very situation.
    • Optional Prompts:
      • Destiny
        • Ostrox and Fera both despise the concept of Destiny, believing it nothing more than a tool of Matoran authority. However, unlike Fera, Ostrox is hardly a champion of the free, he openly wants to enslave an entire race just because he feels they deserve it. Farros also willingly serves a slaver empire, but embraces the concept of Destiny - those who display defiance or are of no use to the state have strayed from their Destiny, and thus, must die.
      • Prosperity
        • The universe beyond Ragboda produces so much rubbish that the entire island was converted into an elaborate landfill just to store all the waste. That waste also includes people. Be they Matoran or otherwise, living things are just another resource to these people. This 'Prosperity' Farros wants to preserve is ultimately little better than the one Ostrox wants to bring about - where Matoran are trampled under the boots of more 'deserving' races, whereas Fera just wants to help people that the system fails.
      • Strength
        • Both Ostrox and Farros are obsessed with strength, not just raw physical power, but also the 'strength' necessary to commit to certain courses of action - even if those actions have willful, terrible consequences. They treat those they deem as 'weak' with disdain and unnecessary violence. Fera finds them both repulsive for this, though her former membership among the Toa Telthai implies she once held similar beliefs, before they were challenged by her conscience.

Well, that was fun. Exhausting, but fun. I don't know how well I adhered to the prompts, but I hope this explains my reasoning for certain decisions.

I didn't have Farros appear that much as he thought he would work better in small doses, and there wasn't really much of a reason to include him in other scenes, unlike Fera, who had to build this uneasy alliance with Ostrox for the sake of drama.

I originally had Ostrox and Fera travel with companions to the Depot, until realizing they served no real purpose, and that Fera could just leave them behind, as she cared significantly about them more than Ostrox, whom she doesn't like and is a willing volunteer. They were reworked into being mere background characters with no dialogue for Part 4.

For much the same reason, none of the other Telthai show up beyond implications of their existence until the end, and even then, they are never shown, nor have any dialogue. I determined that including them in a more substantial way would distract from Farros, who had to be our main antagonist, as its his element who is the prompt, and not including them at all would imply that Farros and Fera were supposed to maintain Ragboda by themselves. Even with their power levels, that would be impractical. Only one other is mentioned by name - Porox, who as the name suggests, was the Toa Telthai of Stone, mostly included as a reference to the Vatuka.

I hope those of you who bothered to read through all ten parts enjoyed this tale of good and evil vs. other evil. Perhaps in the future, I'll write other stories set in this setting, 'the World of Junk', as I've taken to calling it. For now though, I'm happy to get back to regular postage.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-01-30 17:21:43 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • @Unreliable Narrator hey boss there is something I have been wondering. If a PC does a solo Far Shore Adventure, would you be okay with that adventure being reposted in the BZPower Library? Like as a multi chapter epic, or compiled into one post as short story?

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-01-30 19:07:20 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • That sounds really cool! I was thinking of making a specific thread for players to post their adventures, and if you want to create a post in the short story library go for it!

Also, Data is data

• Edited on 2021-01-30 23:03:02 by Unreliable Narrator
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2021-02-01 20:13:43 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Hey it's been long enough for this to not be a double post!

@Toru Nui, Ostrox earns the following from his Far Shore Adventure (Rolls were 7, 12, 4, 16, 11, 12):

• Ostrox's Mantaxian armor has been upgraded to a protosteel material. You may update his profile to reflect this fact. Being a stronger material, protosteel can mitigate many forms of physical attacks with its increased material durability.
    • Purple Krana Bo, which allows Ostrox to see in the Dark when worn. If worn he connects to the collective swarm mind of all other krana wearing MCs and PCs in Six Kingdoms (I believe that's just Kal the Guardian's bohrok at the moment).
    • Ostrox gains one psychological flaw of your choice along with a Laser Drill two handed tool. The Laser Drill allows Ostrox to concentrate on a target he can naturally see and try to hit it with clods of earth. If the attack lands, the target is knocked to the ground and must struggle to free themselves from the earth.
    • Cordak Blaster, see Skyra if you ever need more ammo.
    • Twin protosteel knives
    • Great Kanohi Mask of Telepathy

• Edited on 2021-02-01 23:20:49 by Unreliable Narrator
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2021-02-01 21:55:50 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • :question: It seems to me that Ostrox got 6 rolls, yet only 5 rewards. Am I just mistaken?

Also, lol, I played a Bohrok last game. And his whole thing was that he wasn't connected to any Krana except for himself, making him a stand alone mind and completely separate from any collective swarm mind.

• Tags: