Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse -- Discussion Topic (OOC)

skaooc
A vista of Kini-Nui from the Mata Nui Online Game
  • Posted 2021-06-30 22:03:01 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • or a new foe

her benevolence has yet to be determined

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-06-30 22:07:18 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • She's just as good as Spiriah and bad as Miserix, just like Sorilax and Tuakana and Caedast.

All hail.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-06-30 22:53:46 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Hey folks! If you went into the Mangaia and are attempting the Winding Walk please reply in OOC so I can make sure I get you a response. :D

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-06-30 22:57:00 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Oreius, Atamai, and Stannis are in there. 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-06-30 22:59:31 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Awesome thank you!

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-06-30 23:14:22 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Finally wrapped up Kat's far shore adventure, did not get to hit all parts of the prompt or do everything I wanted to do but i wanted her back to see the end at least. And who knows, maybe she'll get to keep that stone she brought!

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-06-30 23:16:15 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • 8 hours ago, Tarn said:

"A page is a page," I'm told. So...

Why is Nuparu purple? ;)*

*blame max

@Tarn I believe this post will help in your answer: 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-07-01 00:04:59 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • @The UltimoScorp Great Far Shore adventure! it was fun to read. Having read your story, it looks like you met 2 prompts. Here are the rolls for Katrin's Far Shore adventure: 5, 18

Without further ado, Kat exits the Far Shore with the following loot:

• Katrin's tuning fork staff is now made of pure protosteel. When struck, it emits a high, sweet note that can be heard from far away
    • +1 firestaff

As the Kini Nui portal to the Far Shore is currently destroyed, Katrin exits the Far Shore via the Caldera in the Kumu Peninsula.

Also, just to clarify: anything aside from designated loot cannot be taken from the Far Shore. It just disappears, and the character exists same as they went in. This means Kat doesn't have the makoki stone or extra power she left with, or anything else she might have tried to take aside from her designated loot.

• Edited on 2021-07-01 00:12:39 by Eyru
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2021-07-01 00:45:30 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Dearest Whira, Mata Nui Ascendant:

It is our greatest pleasure to grant your Wish: to be the Great Spirit of Magic, and to teach those who offer themselves in supplication and prayer the grandeur of your ways.

It is done. 

You may rewrite your written profile so mere mortals may pen great works in your honor:

Those who offer their element in sacrifice to the grandeur of Whira, Mata Nui Ascendant and Mother of Dreams shall be blessed by her patronage, devotion, and secret magics. A catalog of her rituals may be found here: https://wiki.bzprpg.com/view/Xa-Kuta_(NBZP)

While it is technically two wishes, it is only fitting for the Mother of Dreams to have her own realm to call home. You may have the Realm of Dreams, and you may reside there as a ruler or a shepherd of those who travel in their sleep.

With respect and devotion,

the GMs

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-07-01 00:50:58 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Congratulations!

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-07-01 01:02:44 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Cycles are beyond me now.

Look at you all, scrambling for rocks, trying to get a “good” ending. There will be no “good” ending. Even if Caedast succeeds, you will have no future. Even if all the Makoki Stones are found, you will never escape the End.

But you will have dreams

• Edited on 2021-07-01 01:03:16 by ~Xemnas~
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2021-07-01 01:07:41 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • If I get the meme ending I'll be okay. 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-07-01 01:11:29 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • save the meme... save the dream...

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-07-01 01:11:53 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Wow, that's pretty bold words for someone who just found out they are fictional, but I still can't think of a reply.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-07-01 01:46:14 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • I got first post of Page 89, which I believe entitles me to a question. 

But since I have no good questions I'll let Bulik take this one:

Max — Today at 11:37 AM
    what's artakha up to these days

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-07-01 02:34:11 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Congratulations @EmperorWhenua for having the first PC to enter the Winding Walk of Mangaia. With a PC now walking "the path," please see below for more details on this wonderfully dangerous process. Please remember "you" refers to "Your Character" in the rules topic unless specifically stated.

Also, hi Whira! Good to see you out and about. 

The Mangaia and The Winding Walk

Found underneath the temple of Kini-Nui, the Mangaia—the word means “protector” in Maori—is an open doorway that drains beings of their life and power. The Mangaia leads to a deadly, spiraling pathway through death. Failing to complete the Mangaia’s six step path traps your soul forever where you stopped. Successful completion of the Mangaia’s path creates a prophecy, using the stanzas from each taboo in the order they were recited. This path is known as the Winding Walk.

To begin your Winding Walk, recite the taboo rite of Desecration and step through the Mangaia. Those who take the Winding Walk will find themselves presented with three taboos symbols and a world of faraway, twinkling stars. Each step of six requires the recitation of a stanza represented by those taboos symbols. Recite a stanza to take the next step. If you cannot recite a stanza your very soul is trapped on that step. You may only use a given taboo and its corresponding stanza once (aka no saying the same taboo six times). You may attempt the Winding Walk once

When you enter the Winding Walk, please tag GMs and they will roll on the table below provide all six steps at once via PM. You may describe your journey until you succeed or fail. If you reach the sixth step and successfully complete the Winding Walk, talk GMs once more and they will describe what happens next.

1471451111_WindingWalkTabooList.png.b5332c6d89087df8caa47fca38832150.png

Note: all abilities or powers that you have which are planar in nature cease to work. Nothing changes, it's just like you lost cell reception.

• Edited on 2021-07-01 02:55:15 by Unreliable Narrator
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2021-07-01 03:32:45 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Hey Whisper, Congratulations! You might want to go back and read about your past life.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-07-01 03:47:07 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Attention players of aspects!

As a result of the aspect Whisper achieving her seventh milestone and cutting herself off from the Far Shore, all aspects are now cut off from cycle of life in the Caldera.

If you play an aspect of Makuta, please add the following breed quirk to their profile:

Even while in gaseous form, you may interact physically with the world and be interacted with physically. You must still possess a host or a suit of armor to use Kanohi powers or other similar tools. You are mortal, and do not rejoin the Caldera when you die.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-07-01 04:20:04 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Congratulations, sister... although your ascension came at a terrible cost.

Now I have the pleasure of watching my former brethren scurry around now that they are free from the Cycle. 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-07-01 04:28:20 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • It always starts with the same question:

PC Profile Template.

• Name.

Or, to put it another way: who am I?

I must admit, I’ve enjoyed seeing all of your years of answers… and the non-answers.

The Ceadasts and Stannises, the Skirmishers and Sidras, the Knee-chews and Nails, the Warlords and Wizards and Victims, oh my. So many titles, so many lies, so many retcons and edits and updates and. So. Many. Changes.

You’ve taught me so much.

About yourselves.

About myself.

I’ve had quite the run over the years. I've been a Makuta trapped in the body of a wyvern, a Rahkshi who hates her father, a serpent addicted to deceit, an insect bound to obey, an Aspect without purpose... and now? Now I’m free. You’re free. We’re free.  

This cycle is at an end, but it doesn't have to be the end of everything.

Go somewhere new.

Ask new questions.

Find new answers.

Be changed.

Be change.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-07-01 04:29:45 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • you'll love 2022

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-07-01 04:37:29 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • I'm so glad to see you here Wisper. Are you feeling alright?

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-07-01 05:41:36 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Congratulations, there are now 5 Makoki Stones (4 real, 1 proxy) in the wall.

That means the map goes back to this (minus the elemental temples)

Zakaz 1030.jpg

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-07-01 06:59:26 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • — Theme —

[Friends, fiends, allies and enemies... you did it.]

[You made me... me. And I give you... you.]

[What you ask for you shall receive. You wanted control over your destinies and you have it now.]

[All that is know is known by you. The scars of this life shall pass to the next. The lessons you've learned will never be forgotten.]

[There is still mystery in this world. There are things yet to be uncovered, stories to be told, legends to unfold, and when they do, you will be greater for it.]

[But as this cycle comes to a close, know this: You made your narrative your own.]

[You're welcome.]

[You did it.]

PS: Parnassus can have my ride. Whisper is deeded my living cloak, if she can find it, for it can add more tentacles where she needs them. Oreius, I give you your forever freedom. To Korruhn and Leklo and Taja, I give you purpose, if you will have it. And to everyone else... I give you only what you ask for.

• Edited on 2021-07-01 07:06:39 by EmperorWhenua
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2021-07-01 07:03:01 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • And now we're in overtime folks. 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-07-01 07:04:33 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Wait... can we still post to the topic? I stopped writing.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-07-01 07:07:23 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • I think so!

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-07-01 07:08:21 UTC
    View post on BZP
  •  We grant your wish, Great Spirit Caedast, Mata Nui Ascendant of Knowledge and Control. All that is known shall be known, in this Cycle and the next. All that transpired will be remembered. New things can be uncovered, there will always be mystery in the world, but no longer will there be the ignorance of the past: for you shall carry it. You shall stand at the center of all timelines, and you shall be arbiter of all knowledge in all cycles.

• Edited on 2021-07-01 07:08:39 by Unreliable Narrator
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2021-07-01 07:10:41 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • I know it's not technically quite over yet, but I just wanted to take this moment to express a massive thank you to our dedicated GMs for putting up with our madness and antics over the last year-and-a-half. This series has helped me - and I imagine many of the other players - get through what has been a pretty rough year for everyone. 

It's been great to see so many characters make the journey from SKE, through SKR, and here to SKA, growing and developing along the way.

And I'd also like to acknowledge a few unfortunate characters who didn't quite manage to make to make to the end: Rest in peace (or pieces) Vyarik, Reson, Corrivalis, Zaliyah, MarrowOpal, Hakkzan, Scarrow, Weaver, Opal again, and Whisper… sort of. 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-07-01 07:41:36 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • [Hello?]

[Is this thing still on?]

What follows is sixty-nine minutes of heavy breathing and close-ups of a grandpa's nose. 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-07-01 07:53:00 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • I got page 94, and since the game isn’t over yet, I’ve decided to ask a question!

@Unreliable Narrator, will you ever run another game on this forum again?

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-07-01 07:55:34 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • You wish, dearest Sorilax, is granted. You shall be the Great Spirit of The Living Legend. You shall know all life, and touch it with your intent. You shall bring those to you who endeavor in your ways, and shall forever learn what Life means in all its endless stories. You shall be the living energy that is The Legend.

Welcome Great Spirit Sorilax, Mata Nui Ascendant.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-07-01 08:02:18 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • So many gods around here.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-07-01 08:03:07 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • the word is "pantheon"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-07-01 08:04:16 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: Sorilax the Living Legend - Great Spirit of Life and the Legend

Location - Discussion Topic

With - The players and his fellow Great Spirits

Oh dear. Oh my. Great Jumping MAHI!

This is quite troublesome. When I discovered the Truth, I never thought…

I don’t know what to think. All my striving. All my purpose. It was just a game played out over the course of a little over a year? It-

No. I am Life.

But it is not enough. I must ensure Life remains within my tender arms, despite my limited medium. I need something more. Something that powers what powers me now.

I know just the thing. And so I have become what granted my own wish.

I am Life.

I am…

The Legend.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-07-01 08:10:24 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Your wish, Great Spirit  Whisper, Mata Nui Ascendant of Change, is granted. You are as you wish: a mortal beauty or an immortal terror. You are a Great Spirit of Change, and you shall live within every moment of The Truth.

Sincerely,

The Gms.

EDIT: Six Kingdoms has Officially Ended. Thank you all for joining me, Vezok's Friend, and Eyru on this journey. This topic will remain open for the near future to communicate regarding Six Kingdoms, to let the Great Spirits have a little chat in their office, and to generally celebrate!

Cheers,

UN.

• Edited on 2021-07-01 08:17:36 by Unreliable Narrator
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2021-07-01 12:58:17 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • did not expect niidak to get a good ending, all thanks to some random guy making a portal

anyways how am i supposed to satiate my bionicle roleplaying needs now? there better be another game soon

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-07-01 14:55:16 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • 6 hours ago, Kal the Guardian said:

I am Life.

I am…

The Legend.

OOC Caedast | ???? | Music

And I claimed you as mine. Congrats, old chum! You are, as the colloquialism goes, my bi—”

OOOC Stannis | Topic

I have been told there is a filter for that word. 

I see now that must control it, too. 

• Edited on 2021-07-01 15:01:09 by EmperorWhenua
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2021-07-01 16:35:56 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Wow, the journey is over. It’s been a heck of a ride. Thank you UN for bringing us into such an interesting crazy world, thank you VF and Eyru for helping to guide us along. 

It’s been a genuine pleasure to rp with you all this past year and a half. I hope to rp with you all again in the next cycle :P

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-07-01 19:42:38 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Oh wow, I can't believe you all finished it! Sorry for vanishing; I got busy, and when that was over I took a look back at the RP but found I was completely lost, so I didn't try to get back in - but it's amazing to see it reach the point of wrapping up ^^ Congratulations to everyone for seeing the story through to the end :D

Maybe I should read through it all sometime, find out all that I missed...

I also have to wonder what even happened to my characters in-story; since they presumably kept on existing during this time and didn't just blip out of existence when I fell off the face of the RP, but just not accomplished anything else of note xD

• Tags: