BZPRPG - Westside Zakaz

Default banner
  • Posted 2021-09-25 23:38:40 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Nahikl Ahuum (Fort Razorfish;Vaa, Spineless Bay)

    At that, Ahuum gladly laughed openly and loudly in his chilling way as he waited for the other two to follow.

    OOC: @Whisper @Smudge8 @Snelly

  • Posted 2021-09-26 00:05:54 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Jojax-Spineless Bay @Whisper @Sparticus147  @ARROW404

    Jojax looked at Ahuum quisically as she walked up from the docks.. "What if a warlord just dissapeared one day? What if all his stuff got taken? Could he still come back?"

  • Edited on 2021-09-26 02:20:18 by Smudge8
  • Posted 2021-09-26 03:09:37 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Nahikl Ahuum (Fort Razorfish;Vaa, Spineless Bay)

    At Jojax question, the sage stiffened in their pace, their weak grip tightening around their staff as it began to faintly tap, tap, tap on the dockside wood. Slowly, eerily, they turned to face the Skakdess, gazing through them before grinning, baring their blackened jagged teeth, and spoke. "If he was simply robbed? Then, like a mad, rapid Kavinika, he would fight, claw, and bite his way back to the top. As foolish as that sounds...But if one was simply to disappear? Dashed to the abyss? Consumed by their own ambition? Unremembered and forgotten?" As they spoke, an intensity gripped their voice, their optics still yet wild, as they slowly approached. " . . . Then mayhaps it would be best if they did disappeared."

    And then the madness lifted and they once more looked like some decrepit, twisted old Skak, shrugging away the question as they turned back around. "Now shall we continue with idle chatter or shall we meet with our lady?" They spoke off-handedly, like nothing weird had just happened, them simply plodding along towards the fort.

    OOC: @Smudge8 @Whisper @Snelly

    • Like 2

    • Posted 2021-09-26 03:27:55 UTC
      Go to this post on BZPower
    • IC: Jojax-Spineless Bay @Whisper @Sparticus147  @ARROW404

      "Just one more thing." Jojax said, twiddling her thumbs. "And this is just something I made up. What if someone steal's the warlord's prized, u, spear. And then the warlord dies UNRELATED to the spear thing. And then the guy with the spear goes around claming to be that warlord?"

    • Posted 2021-09-26 03:31:30 UTC
      Go to this post on BZPower
    • IC: T'harrak - Fort Razorfish;Vaa

      "These are strangely specific hypotheticals..." she said, squinting at Jojax. 

    • Posted 2021-09-26 08:28:40 UTC
      Go to this post on BZPower
    • IC: Nahikl Ahuum (Fort Razorfish;Vaa, Spineless Bay)

      At the continued questioning, annoyance seemed to take the mystic, with their spines from beneath their cloak bristling slightly and their left hand tightening and untightening its grip. But that brief annoyance was also peaked by a vague curiosity by the specificity of the question. Relenting internally, Ahuum spoke simply, lacking the tenseness from earlier when answering Jojax' question. "Out of doing my duty as an advisor, both to our lady and to whomever else desires to seek my services, I shall answer your question in earnest and in all seriousness. Lest the thief was lucky enough to bare a close enough resemblance to the original warlord, I'm sure those loyal to the former would tear the thief apart. That's of course assuming said warlord had any loyal followers, which many lack. Rather, they may just go along with it, a few most probably seeing it as their chance to claim leadership and challenge the 'new' warlord for it."

      OOC: @Smudge8 @Whisper @Snelly

      • Like 2