Techna: Breakdown

technabreakdown
A vista of Kini-Nui from the Mata Nui Online Game
  • Posted 2012-04-01 22:48:51 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Lekar (testing chamber)Lekar sighed. Apparently Tain and Savina were too focused on what was in front of them to hear him. Walking forward, he came to a trench, filled with a liquid Lekar didn't want to identify or touch. Activating his air powers, he flew over the gap and walked over to Tain and Savina although they were sperated by glass. "What did I miss?"Zakaro

• Edited on 2012-04-01 22:52:43 by Zakaro
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2012-04-01 22:52:00 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OC: Zakaro, the three are seperated. They can see each other, but they can't actually interac, aside from speech.IC: Tain"Tests." Tain replied, distractedly. He was studying the layout, and more importantly, the cameras.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-04-01 22:52:57 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Reichenbach"You've been out cold for months." As voice said, filling the small room in the wreckage.OOC: Grav, interactin' with you.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-04-01 22:54:06 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: Fixed that.IC: Lekar (testing room)"Why? Did those bug things bring us here?" Lekar asked. He was a bit confused about this whole thing.Zakaro

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-04-01 22:56:48 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Tain"Because computer-lady said so." Tain answered, still staring at the camera.

• Edited on 2012-04-01 23:01:07 by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2012-04-01 23:00:04 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Lekar (wreakage)Lekar sighed. It was obivous he wasn't gonna get answers out of Tain right now, and yet he had tons of questions. Such as :what computer lady, where are we, why were we chosen, and more. The list went on and on. Then, he had a thought. >Attempting to call KrayzikkOOC: I just realized, this is my 100th post!Zakaro

• Edited on 2012-04-01 23:07:25 by Zakaro
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2012-04-01 23:21:19 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: ArkrakArkrak leaned against a wall, slowly strumming the strings on his new instrument of doom. It wasn't actually his, but he had rented it so he could actually make enough money to buy one."What am I going to do now?" he wondered.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-04-01 23:26:40 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • -==IC: Kairan//New Metru Nui==-Kairan slowly opened his eyes, and groaned as he sat up.What happened...? Kairan thought, as he recalled the situation from earlier, and looked around quickly with a frown as he saw no-one... Wait; no... Not no-one..."Emma!" Kairan called out, as he stood up with a wince, and stumbled a bit, but regained his balance, as he tried to get her attention.-==IC: Zero//New Metru Nui==-"Because we're not crazy like you." Zero stated, as he kept walking toward the detention center.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-04-01 23:30:31 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Hrunja"Oi kid, why are you shouting?" said a voice behind Kairan.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-04-01 23:36:24 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Emma - New Metru NuiEmma smiled, "Hey Kairan! Hey Hrunja! Long time, no see!"She rushed forward to support Kairan, giving him a friendly pat on the back, "You doing okay man? You don't look too good..."-Void

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-04-01 23:37:39 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • -==IC: Kairan==-Kairan paused, and then turned around with a smile."Hey there, Hrunja. What's up?" Kairan asked with a chuckle, as he then turned back around to look at Emma."Bad run in with... Something. Dunno what happened, but whatever it was... Seemed to draw on my fears." Kairan said with a frown, which then disappeared as he smiled again."How have you two been? It's been a long while since I've seen you." Kairan said, though he knew he should find out what happened eventually.

• Edited on 2012-04-01 23:39:44 by Blade: Sodium Hypochlorite
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2012-04-01 23:37:50 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk swiftly returned to control. "Hello, Hrunja. So, when do we get card games on motorcycles?"Incoming call from Lekar...,

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-04-01 23:37:52 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Airu (New Metru Nui)Airu walked out of the Citadel, deciding to take a walk through the still-new city of New Metru Nui to try and clear his head. As he looked around, he couldn't help but wonder if this is what the designers of the Techna Nui had in mind when they wanted to discover new worlds...OOC: General Airu Sincl'air open for interaction yet again.-Teezy

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-04-01 23:38:41 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Hrunja"I actually just woke up. In a hole. I'll get working on that soon though."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-04-01 23:39:53 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Vorex"I may be crazy, but the whispers... the whispers are real. The Storm is coming."IC: Incommodo"I'm going to leave now." Incommodo said, thoughtfully, and walked off.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-04-01 23:41:31 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Elirak (Downed Techna Nui)I spun around, a trail of corrisive vapor coming off of my hand. I shinned the flashlight around, seaching for the owner of the voice. "Have I?" I asked, my voice quiet and dry from disuse.I felt around for one of my knives, just in case. I was relieved to find that all of my weapons were still there.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-04-01 23:41:49 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • -==IC: Zero==-"The whispers probably are real to you. It's more likely just in your head." Zero stated, not really caring what this criminal said.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-04-01 23:42:13 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Krayzikk"Oh, then you don't know I'm now the National Security Adviser?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-04-01 23:43:28 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Lekar (testing room)>connection established>waiting for exceptance"Great." Lekar sat down, waiting for Krayzikk to pick up. "Might as well ask Tain a few more questions. Tain! Who is the computer lady you told me of?"Zakaro

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-04-01 23:44:02 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC (New Metru-Nui): Solia raised an eyebrow and turned to Jikal, "What's up with him?" she asked, not expecting much of an answer based on what she already knew.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-04-01 23:45:30 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Hrunja"You're in charge of security? Congrats."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-04-01 23:46:25 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • -==IC: Blade==-Blade continued to wander across the land, as he approached what he figured was hacker territory, from what he knew of the last couple months, and his target, the volcano. He had no clue what was inside, or if what he was looking for was even there; but he'd find out soon enough... Blade simply hoped that if he ran into more trouble than he could handle, he could get away...

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-04-01 23:46:50 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Reichenbach"Indeed you have." Reichenbach paused for a moment. "They left you here."IC: Vorex"No, no. The whispers are very real. And I'm not the only one."IC: IncommodoIncommodo heard a musical instrument strumming nearby. Paying it no attention, he went back to arguing with his sock-puppets.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-04-01 23:48:33 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Arkrak"Okay, who the heck is arguing with themselves?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-04-01 23:49:11 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Krayzikk"No, that's Airu. I'm in charge of the more white-collar side of security." Krayzikk replied.Accept call."Yes, Lekar?"IC: Tain"The one who talks through the speaker."IC: JikalJikal shrugged. "He's never been the most sane."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-04-01 23:51:49 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Elirak (Downed Techna Nui)"They," I said, my mind once again racing at full speed, "They being Techna. And because you used 'they' and not 'we' am I correct to assume you're not aligned with Techna?"I directed some of the corrosive gas to begin to eating away at the metal beams surrounding me.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-04-01 23:52:22 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC (New Metru-Nui): "I see. Well, I'm Solia and this is Onuzek, it's great to meet you." Solia smiled warmly. She had no idea who all these people were, why was she talking so much today? Perhaps it was the fatigue...

• Edited on 2012-04-01 23:52:37 by Wotsiznaim
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2012-04-01 23:54:13 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: JikalJikal tipped his hat. "I'm Jikal."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-04-01 23:55:56 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Lekar (testing room)>call acceptedLekar could hear Krayzikk saying, "Yes Lekar?" Lekar began, "Alright. Somehow, me, Tain, and Savina have gotten kidnapped by what Tain calls "the computer lady." I'm telling you now, you've got to get the troops away from the crash site. Be on the look out for bug-like things that shoot stun rays. We were kidnapped from the downed ship. Don'tworry about us we'll get ourselves out somehow. Don't try and rescue us. Just get those troops out. Understand?"Zakaro

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-04-01 23:59:11 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Krayzikk"....Hold on. This is something Airu needs to be in on." He temporarily placed Lekar on hold.Calling Airu......

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-04-01 23:59:54 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC (New Metru-Nui): Solia opened her mouth to speak, but saw over Jikal's shoulder that Incommodo was talking to himself again. She sighed, "Ugh, he's doing it again... Where did you meet that guy?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-04-02 00:03:39 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: IncommodoIncommodo hid his sock puppets behind his back as he noticed Arkrak. "Arkrak! Hi! I haven't seen you since..."IC: Reichenbach"Not just Techna. The Hackers too. It's not that they forgot about you. They knew that you were here."To put it simply, they ditched you."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-04-02 00:04:58 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Onuzek (New Metru Nui)"He's weird," the massive Toa agreed, speaking for the first time in a while.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-04-02 00:05:00 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Arkrak"Why do you have sock puppets?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-04-02 00:07:35 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Airu (New Metru Nui)Airu activated his link."This is General Sincl'air. Talk to me."-Teezy

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-04-02 00:08:35 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Incommodo"Sock puppets?"... What sock puppets?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-04-02 00:10:23 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Elirak (Downed Techna Nui)"I see." What you're trying to do, I thought to myself.But, I decided to play along, just to see where it got me. "And who might you be?" I asked, stepping through the now melted metal beams blocking my way.It payed to be a Toa of Acid, like Fire or Plasma, I could pretty much melt through anything, but without worrying about the whole place going up in flames.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-04-02 00:11:21 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Krayzikk"Hey, your friendly nighborhood Terminator here. I got Lekar on the other line talking about some threat near the Techna Nui wreck. Shall I merge the calls?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-04-02 00:12:24 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Reichenbach"You can call me Reichenbach."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2012-04-02 00:13:30 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Arkrak]"Right ..."

• Tags: