BZPRPG News and Discussion

N&D
A banner for the topic
  • Posted 2013-05-12 00:48:43 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Actually, 0.25 years would be three months.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-12 00:50:00 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • 0.25, as in 1/4 of a year.

So three months, roughly.

Edit: oops, nija'd

• Edited on 2013-05-12 00:50:23 by Yukiko
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-12 00:50:06 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • So it took that long for it to hit the fan. Karz.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-12 00:50:55 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • And three months is one fourth of a year. But we're getting off topic. *Hurriedly gets back on topic before being smited* I'm still open for interaction in Kini-Nui. It's scary in Makuta's lair. My character is scared...ok he's mostly just bored.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-12 00:52:43 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • So it took that long for it to hit the fan. Karz.

It doesn't seem like that long considering the time it takes to re-organize and rebuild an entire village. The intruge can't start until everyone gets back on their feet again.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-12 00:53:34 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • The Hari/Krayn romance will be hard to deal with though.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-12 00:58:25 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • YEAAAAH!

So.....I'm just gonna leave a few characters behind for now, not play them. Life is now fun, and I know how my characters should form.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-12 01:05:06 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • ATTENTION PLAYERS WHO NEED TO UNDERGO THE SUBMITTING PROCESS:

Only Nuju Metru can approve custom species. This goes for re-approving last arc species. DO NOT send those to me or any other staff member. We will not respond.

Also, as a reminder, we will no longer accept custom masks or custom powers. Nuju has decided that he no longer wants those in the game. If you had either one of those two from last arc please re-submit it for review by staff to see if you can still keep it.

That said, anything else is fair game for ANY staff to review (foreign tech, organizations, weapons, etc). In other words, we're clamping down on the customization of powers and abilities. Bionicle canon has a lot to offer if you're willing to look, and we STILL have a large selection of powers and abilities for your viewing pleasure.

Any questions just soot us a PM or state it here.

• Edited on 2013-05-12 01:09:34 by Friar Tuck
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-12 01:05:30 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • *Drops his Ice Cream he was eating when realizing it was 9 his time*Ohlook the new arc. Yay!

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-12 01:07:57 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Just a bit of a call out:

If I was interacting with you last arc, with any characters, please(pretty please), PM me or something letting me know. Several documents of my characters have gone rouge, to say the least, so I'll need heads up, as a few of them may not even show up again.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-12 01:08:07 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • -Dorian Reintroduction-

11PM in Ta-Koro

-Tyler

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-12 01:08:47 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • ATTENTION PLAYERS WHO NEED TO UNDERGO THE SUBMITTING PROCESS:

Only Nuju Metru can approve custom species. This goes for re-approving last arc species. DO NOT send those to me or any other staff member. We will not respond.

Also, as a reminder, we will no longer accept custom masks or custom powers. Nuju has decided that he no longer wants those in the game. If you had either one of those two from last arc please re-submit it for review by staff to see if you can still keep it.

That said, anything else is fair game for ANY staff to review (foreign tech, organizations, weapons, etc). In other words, we're clamping down on the customization of powers and abilities. Bionicle cannon has a lot to offer if you're willing to look, and we STILL have a large selection of powers and abilities for your viewing pleasure.

Any questions just soot us a PM or state it here.

I didn't know there were "cannon"s in Bionicle. Cool. Yes I know I'm a grammar/spelling Nazi. But thinks for the information in all seriousness.

Edit: Wow epic facepalm. While getting on to Tuck for using a wrong word I do it. (Think instead of Thank) This is just sad and makes me look like a giant hypocrite. :dunce: Unless Tuck secretly edited my post?

• Edited on 2013-05-12 01:19:46 by ToaKapura1234
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-12 01:10:52 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Freaking grammar Nazi's....

Fixed :P

FYI, Parakuka ARE on the approved list; Nuju is editing the profile page as I type

• Edited on 2013-05-12 01:11:05 by Friar Tuck
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-12 01:13:49 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Parakuka you say?

Well then, this'll be fun.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-12 01:15:27 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • btw, my offer for Xicuta and another character still stands, unless Krayzikk wants to remake Kixin.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-12 01:18:15 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • ...Hold on a second..."Without the weight of Makuta’s shade above them, there is no longer a dark virtue to provide the island of Mata Nui with moral relativity. The people of the island have found that their actions no longer answer to higher consequences and that, when left to their own devices, they are perhaps less wholesome than they had considered themselves to be. The denizens of Mata Nui grow murkier in principles; the seductive whisper of unclaimed power resonates deeper in them than they would like to admit."Shouldn't it be "...to provide the island of Mata Nui with moral absolutism"? "Moral relativity" would mean more like "there is no right or wrong" or, as Assassin's Creed puts it, "Nothing is true. Everything is permitted." "Moral absolutism" would refer to there being definite lines between absolutes (i.e. "good" and "evil), which is what I thought the phrase was implying.I don't know, maybe I'm wrong, just asking.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-12 01:20:15 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • So...

Dorian is addicted to Nicotine

Tuara is alchoholic again

Fun times.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-12 01:22:25 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Starting out in Kini-Nui was a stupid idea. Knowing my luck my next post for this arc will be twelve hours from now. Unless somebody wants to be kind and have their character interact with mine at Kini-Nui. And yes I totally realize that this is shameless begging.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-12 01:25:29 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Starting out in Kini-Nui was a stupid idea. Knowing my luck my next post for this arc will be twelve hours from now. Unless somebody wants to be kind and have their character interact with mine at Kini-Nui. And yes I totally realize that this is shameless begging.

U no have multiple character?

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-12 01:30:12 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • *meekly raises hand*Neither do I......Of course, as soon as the Dasaka become playable, I'm definitely going to jump the gun on making one of those. I had a second character passively lined up for the next arc, but from looks alone I think it'll work even better as one. So that's good.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-12 01:30:56 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • So...

Dorian is addicted to Nicotine

Tuara is alchoholic again

Fun times.

:3

-Tyler

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-12 01:32:08 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • ...Hold on a second..."Without the weight of Makuta’s shade above them, there is no longer a dark virtue to provide the island of Mata Nui with moral relativity. The people of the island have found that their actions no longer answer to higher consequences and that, when left to their own devices, they are perhaps less wholesome than they had considered themselves to be. The denizens of Mata Nui grow murkier in principles; the seductive whisper of unclaimed power resonates deeper in them than they would like to admit."Shouldn't it be "...to provide the island of Mata Nui with moral absolutism"? "Moral relativity" would mean more like "there is no right or wrong" or, as Assassin's Creed puts it, "Nothing is true. Everything is permitted." "Moral absolutism" would refer to there being definite lines between absolutes (i.e. "good" and "evil), which is what I thought the phrase was implying.I don't know, maybe I'm wrong, just asking.

"I meant what I said, and I said what I meant..."

• Edited on 2013-05-12 01:35:36 by Nuju Metru
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-12 01:33:28 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • ...I just had a big

"OOOOOOOOOOOOH"

moment.

I can definitely tell this arc is gonna be great.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-12 01:37:03 UTC
    View post on BZP
  •  

...Hold on a second..."Without the weight of Makuta’s shade above them, there is no longer a dark virtue to provide the island of Mata Nui with moral relativity. The people of the island have found that their actions no longer answer to higher consequences and that, when left to their own devices, they are perhaps less wholesome than they had considered themselves to be. The denizens of Mata Nui grow murkier in principles; the seductive whisper of unclaimed power resonates deeper in them than they would like to admit."Shouldn't it be "...to provide the island of Mata Nui with moral absolutism"? "Moral relativity" would mean more like "there is no right or wrong" or, as Assassin's Creed puts it, "Nothing is true. Everything is permitted." "Moral absolutism" would refer to there being definite lines between absolutes (i.e. "good" and "evil), which is what I thought the phrase was implying.I don't know, maybe I'm wrong, just asking.

The word choice of my first post wasn't flippant.

..Whelp, Welcome to Mata Nui, island of Theives, Criminals, People of Poor Moral fibre, One one two people of good moral Fibre, and then theres Hubert.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-12 01:41:52 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Wait, what?

How am I considered a completely different class of morals?

How?

Anyway, I have a therapist in Onu.

A capitalist therapist.

Everyone needs therapists.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-12 01:43:08 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • So, how would shops work in this? I remember a mention of shopkeepers having customers do something for them, but could I maybe have a shop where characters can trade their foreign tech or something?

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-12 01:43:30 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Only you can create a Capitalist Thereapist. Or Arkrak.

Wait, what?

How am I considered a completely different class of morals?

How?

Anyway, I have a therapist in Onu.

A capitalist therapist.

Everyone needs therapists.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-12 01:51:13 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • *quietly slips through the door*

"Let the games begin!"

Looks like I got a lot of work ahead of me... :P Well, here's the new arc! Let's go out and have fun, guys!

• Edited on 2013-05-12 01:51:44 by Toa Xemnas of Crystal
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-12 01:57:30 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • -Character Introduction Advertisement-

Dirty Business

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-12 01:59:59 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Sulov is ...

a businessman?

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-12 02:01:16 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • i just want to say that this was my first ever proud and i am extremely jam Anyway, new season. Looks extremely exciting. Looking forward to the inevitable power struggles in and between each koro.

II. "NATIVE" TECHNOLOGY

so basically the iStone 5 is now on the market

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-12 02:03:22 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Sulov is ...

a businessman?

Didn't see that coming

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-12 02:04:27 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • In other news, Po-koro's former weapons developer, Rocks in Motion, have renamed themselves Bulaberry in order to corner the market.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-12 02:04:37 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Sulov is ...

a businessman?

Of a sort.

He certainly employs people.

And gets cash.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-12 02:06:53 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Secretary of War?

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-12 02:08:35 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Ah, secretary of homeland security, those were the good old days...

wait, wrong RPG, I'm reminiscing in the wrong place

whoops

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-12 02:09:59 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Does anyone else find it funny that instead of picking the most likely matoran to lead the Koros (Onepu instead of Nuparu, Kotu instead of Hahli) the mods just made them the Inika? And also what was up with the Thok gun preview? I wanna know what it means. Also can we meet a *insert whatever Nuju called the new things* NPC? And how does Jaller and Hahli both being leaders affect the relationship between their Koros?

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-12 02:12:58 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • What do you mean the "most likely"? Those six were the most likely.

Jaller, Matoro, and Kongu, for obvious reasons.

Nuparu, while not an Ussalry member like Onepu was if I remember right, was certainly one of the brightest, most able minds in his entire Koro. Hewkii had already been running Po-Koro for a long time in the RPG when Onewa was ill, and he was also, again, one ofthe brightest and most able minds in that Koro.

And Hahli was already recognized as being Nokama's second in command in this RPG, as well as having fulfilled similar roles in the canon, including being the Chronicler, for a time.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-12 02:13:08 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Does anyone else find it funny that instead of picking the most likely matoran to lead the Koros (Onepu instead of Nuparu, Kotu instead of Hahli) the mods just made them the Inika? And also what was up with the Thok gun preview? I wanna know what it means. Also can we meet a *insert whatever Nuju called the new things* NPC? And how does Jaller and Hahli both being leaders affect the relationship between their Koros?

The Inika bit is actually interesting....

Future Plot Point?

Idk about 2 and 3

Number 4 is also a good question. We'll see soon, I bet.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-12 02:23:54 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Nuparu's pretty much the civilian leader. The guy who takes care of all the administration and stuff.

Onepu's the military guy.

• Tags: