• Posted 2013-05-13 02:55:35 UTC
    BZPRPG News and Discussion
    View post on BZP
  • yay, customs agents and border control in Po-Wahi

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-13 02:57:17 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Po-Wahi's gonna an interesting path this year...hard to get through.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-13 02:58:23 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • oh my goodness Ko-Wahi

this is going to be a very, very interesting arc if this sort of thing is already happening

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-13 03:00:19 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • yay, customs agents and border control in Po-Wahi

Pay customs tax and we'll let you through.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-13 03:02:48 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Then my inner-GM is pleased with that statement :D Good to have you back and looking forward to seeing your work. About time we brought back the guilds, or at least the shadows of them eh? Good times, good times...

Two please *braces for the impacts* :P

As to how the game is progressing, so far everything looks good guys. Granted, we're only a day or so in but I haven't heard any complaints despite the massive influx of activity here. I'm seeing a lot of excellent starts and I'm really exited to be your senior staff on this next installment of the series.

Good luck to everyone and remember, Play Well!

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-13 03:44:09 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Then my inner-GM is pleased with that statement :D Good to have you back and looking forward to seeing your work. About time we brought back the guilds, or at least the shadows of them eh? Good times, good times...

Two please *braces for the impacts* :P

As to how the game is progressing, so far everything looks good guys. Granted, we're only a day or so in but I haven't heard any complaints despite the massive influx of activity here. I'm seeing a lot of excellent starts and I'm really exited to be your senior staff on this next installment of the series.

Good luck to everyone and remember, Play Well!

Always excited to have you as our senior staff, Tuck!

Anyways, remember yesterday I said something about people who hates the lack of unity and proceed to announce their dislike by blowing stuff up?Anyone interested in forming (And leading!) such a group? Drae, I think Trivzan wanted it or something...? :)

• Edited on 2013-05-13 03:52:54 by JL v2
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-13 03:50:48 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Because acts of terror have always been useful in producing peace...

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-13 03:54:11 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Because acts of terror have always been useful in producing peace...

Ex-actly! You've got the point correct. I guess they'd be trying to 'remind' people about how terrorism and oppression caused unity, and how it's gone.

• Edited on 2013-05-13 03:54:48 by JL v2
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-13 03:55:24 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Ex-actly!

okay so in the country of my forefathers this is nothing to joke about

be prepared for very sarcastic and snarky comments directed towards your group no matter what

• Edited on 2013-05-13 03:55:52 by Ilyusha Blokfase
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-13 04:08:44 UTC
    View post on BZP
  •  

Ex-actly!

okay so in the country of my forefathers this is nothing to joke about

be prepared for very sarcastic and snarky comments directed towards your group no matter what

Not my group.......I just wanna participate.

Anyways, small question - is there a wikia page of the Massif? I've tried to find it, but so far none. And If not, can anyone please provide details about it?

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-13 04:20:38 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Attention Players:

Those of you making new characters for this season have reason to rejoice, because another option has just been added to the list of allowed species. Everyone put your hands together for the Lesterin, our new playable race! Information about them can be found in this Wiki article. Congratulations to the species' creator, Ghosthands, and thank you to everyone who demonstrated their interest in the species. I expect to see nothing less than excellent and original personalities emerge into the game thanks to this opportunity. Enjoy making your Lesterin characters!

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-13 04:22:45 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Yes!

We have Lesterin available!

Now, time to see if I can convince people to support the return of the Iroiit ...

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-13 04:46:28 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Alright! Now I'll have to go make that greedy, shady businessman I've been thinking about.

And, it'll be good to see Cap'n Lohkar still himself.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-13 04:46:55 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Woohoo! Lesterin! Swords and stuff! Immunities! Bodily abilties! Creative playing! Yaaaay!

also guys a bit off topic but is there anyone else NOT meant to be a premier outstanding bzp citizen.....a premier outstanding bzp citizen?

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-13 04:50:42 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • no prizes for guessing whose fault this wasyou don't even have to speak

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-13 05:35:16 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • ...Off topic a bit but now everyone is a BZP Admin....???

Yay Joske's back. I'd like to see him in combat, how he fights with a sword, mask and no element, and how he still has a part of the light.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-13 05:39:19 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Please everyone refraining from discussing the current situation. The staff is aware of what is happening and is currently trying to resolve the issue.

I would highly recommend everyone log off in order to help the process.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-14 23:47:42 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Aaaand we're back! Hello, all. I missed you. :)

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-14 23:49:58 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Ah, hello everyone. Us in the Sentinels have come up with a few interesting ideas while we were away, but you'll have to wait a bit longer to see them.

:w:

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-14 23:50:32 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Labas vakaras, ponios ir ponai!(Good evening, ladies and gentlemen!)

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-14 23:50:34 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Ex-actly! You've got the point correct. I guess they'd be trying to 'remind' people about how terrorism and oppression caused unity, and how it's gone.

Maybe you didn't get my point: It was pure, unabashed, dripping caustic snark. Terrorism will never create unity in any form. It is inherently not good and will breed nothing good in turn.

Anyways, small question - is there a wikia page of the Massif? I've tried to find it, but so far none. And If not, can anyone please provide details about it?

There is none yet, nor do I have the time or patience to make one. But if someone wishes to go ahead and make the page for the Massif I would be glad to advise.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-14 23:53:20 UTC
    View post on BZP
  •  

Ex-actly! You've got the point correct. I guess they'd be trying to 'remind' people about how terrorism and oppression caused unity, and how it's gone.

Maybe you didn't get my point: It was pure, unabashed, dripping caustic snark. Terrorism will never create unity in any form. It is inherently not good and will breed nothing good in turn.

.......Evil and want justification?

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-14 23:53:40 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • One more beg; would someone like to interact with my character in Ga-Wahi? Think the post was back on page 2... :P

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-15 00:00:06 UTC
    View post on BZP
  •  

>Anyways, small question - is there a wikia page of the Massif? I've tried to find it, but so far none. And If not, can anyone please provide details about it?

There is none yet, nor do I have the time or patience to make one. But if someone wishes to go ahead and make the page for the Massif I would be glad to advise.

Challenge accepted.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-15 00:01:43 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Kughii, first, post in Ga-Wahi.

Everybody else: Post in general.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-15 00:19:29 UTC
    View post on BZP
  •  

Challenge accepted.

Yay. The massif is like one of those places you wanna know more about, but you don't actually exactly get without scouring a ton of post for all the minute details to make a big picture.

• Edited on 2013-05-15 00:23:38 by JL v2
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-15 00:20:57 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • psst guys

I'm going to try to jump in before EW does and say careful you're getting close to chain-quote territory

or at least you would be if you were me, I think he likes picking on me

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-15 00:56:00 UTC
    View post on BZP
  •  

"Easier to defeat" as well. But like I said, I wouldn't do it alone without a good plan. And who's Bruce Banner? *prepares for inevitable shunning*

Easier to defeat? I would rethink that.

I'm quoting BS01 lol.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-15 00:57:08 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • One more beg; would someone like to interact with my character in Ga-Wahi? Think the post was back on page 2... :P

Yeah, I'd be happy to :) I'm a newbie looking for interaction as well. Just a warning though, Xenin just arrived on the island and is quite uneducated on what goes on.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-15 01:05:19 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • I'm quoting BS01 lol.

BSO1 is only useful, in this game, for referring to powers and the like.

Not for the various creatures within and their abilities and stuff.

After all,

This is the BZPRPG. We're going to deviate from canon just because we aren't Greg.

• Edited on 2013-05-15 01:05:38 by Ilyusha Blokfase
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-15 01:18:01 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • On the other hand, this is a BIONICLE RPG, in a BIONICLE setting. Things can generally be assumed to be like canon unless stated otherwise by the GMs. This makes a good knowledge of canon quite useful.

For example, we know that our characters cannot discover the bohrok nest under Kini-nui because the GMs have said it is not discoverable. We don't even have to ask whether Tahu was red, because that is already implied by this being a BIONICLE game, and nobody has gainsaid it.

• Edited on 2013-05-15 01:20:24 by The Lorax
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-15 01:26:28 UTC
    View post on BZP
  •  

I'm quoting BS01 lol.

BSO1 is only useful, in this game, for referring to powers and the like.

Not for the various creatures within and their abilities and stuff.

After all,

This is the BZPRPG. We're going to deviate from canon just because we aren't Greg.

It doesn't matter where you are, it's easier to defeat 1 Rahkshi with no objective rather than 100 Rahkshi invading a village.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-15 01:27:29 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • What was the name of that ship ZHX has that I said I would join?

Edit: Never mind, found it.

• Edited on 2013-05-15 01:39:47 by ToaKapura1234
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-15 01:35:43 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • It doesn't matter where you are, it's easier to defeat 1 Rahkshi with no objective rather than 100 Rahkshi invading a village.

Allow me to amend my statement:

It's useful for anything that doesn't require common sense to figure out.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-15 01:47:41 UTC
    View post on BZP
  •  

I'm quoting BS01 lol.

BSO1 is only useful, in this game, for referring to powers and the like. Not for the various creatures within and their abilities and stuff. After all, This is the BZPRPG. We're going to deviate from canon just because we aren't Greg.
    How many times do you have to say that before people get it? XD

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-15 01:53:44 UTC
    View post on BZP
  •  

It doesn't matter where you are, it's easier to defeat 1 Rahkshi with no objective rather than 100 Rahkshi invading a village.

Allow me to amend my statement:

It's useful for anything that doesn't require common sense to figure out.

Well....'It's easier'.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-15 02:03:47 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Um.

Grochi, that is spam - it does not advance the discussion in any way, and is of no good use to anyone.

If you want to be the new EW of this topic, meet your own standards.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-15 02:06:37 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • I would argue how in fact it does, and how I don't want to be the new EW but rather wish to avoid his being the new Russia to my Lithuania (go get on Dov instead), but it's not really worth it.

Instead, how about we stop arguing about how relevant canon is in this game, and go to a more fun debate?

Like the old anatomy one?

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-15 02:10:26 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • NOOOOOOO!

• Tags: