BZPRPG: Ga-Wahi

Ga-Wahi
A banner for the topic
  • Posted 2013-05-17 21:41:57 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC-Μύσσικι:

Great. He tries to run. Now, Mussiki was at a dillema. He could increase the strength of the attack on the Vortixx to instantly-lethal levels, leaving him rather burned out, he could set down his attackv and let the running Vortixx escape, or...

Oh, yes. Criminals hate it when their weapons are harmed.

Mussiki ended his attack on Strakolix, before pointing his staff towards, not the Vortixx, but the Vortixx's plasma cannon.

"Stand down, or your petty machine gets completely destroyed."

• Edited on 2013-05-17 21:45:40 by Ilyusha Blokfase
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-17 21:52:08 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: Two things: First, OOC only posts are frowned upon, if not outright against the rules. Two, we have this google thing for a reason; look it up.

IC:

"You have two seconds to stop running."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 00:49:08 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: I apoligize for the confusion and I concede. Please ignore the hostage post.

IC: Strakolix

The burst of lightning collided with Strakolix knocking him unconcious.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 01:08:26 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Vhohan

The Skakdi of Gravity walked up to the bar at the Great Takea, and waited for some service.

• Edited on 2013-05-18 01:08:37 by Canis Lupus
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 01:12:56 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: VoutokVoutok was greatful that the Vortixx was finally down. He turned to the Toa of Sonics with a Marine Salute "Private Voutok of the Sentry Division. Thanks for the assistance in taking this guy down. I've seen you around the barracks back at HQ but I don't think I ever got your name..."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 01:17:47 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC-Μύσσικι:

"It's Mussiki," the Toa of Sonics said curtly. "Now, you take the Vortixx into a prison, and by god, make sure to keep that plasma cannon seperate. I have something more important to take care of, one which you are not allowed to speak to anybody about." Turning to the side and walking back, he let out a short call.

"Jikal! Where are you hiding now?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 01:31:49 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Strakolix

Strakolix opened his eyes. He was disoriented, confused, and barely concious. He didn't know what was going on, but he had the sense to hide his weapons while no one was looking. After hiding them, he crawled back to where he had woken up, lay down, and fell asleep.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 01:35:16 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Voutok"Eh...ok. I'm going to take a wild guess it has something to do with whoever caused the lightning show. Fair enough."Voutok went to the downed Vortixx, noticing he was still conscious and trying to hide his weapon."Oh no you don't!" Voutok bashed the Vortixx in the back of the head with the blunt end of one of his discs, ensuring he would remain out for the next hour at least, then reached to where he had concealed his plasma cannon and pulled it out."I will admit, Vortixx tech has always fascinated me." The De-Matoran crammed the weapon into his Marines satchel, the proceeded to pull out a pair of handcuffs with which he detained the criminal's hands behind his back. This accomplished, he began to carry (well, more like "drag") the lawbreaker down the street towards Suran and the blue-armored Toa he was conversing with."Ello, Suran. Salutations, citizen. Suran, you missed quite a party over here. Heh-heh. Hey, think you can give me a hand at hauling this guy back to HQ? He's rather heavy by Matoran standards and I'd rather we get him there BEFORE he comes to..."

• Edited on 2013-05-18 01:38:46 by Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 15:24:41 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: Didn't Surina already give her back her mask? "Surina went over to the Turaga, took the mask and placed it back on her face."

IC Surina

(Ga-Koro):

Surina obliged and helped Celite rise on her feet, placing the mask on her face again.

"What happened?" Surina asked, hoping the answer would involve potential for profit. She was a bit ashamed of herself to think that way, but it was something that had allowed her to survive through Makuta's reign.

OOC: So it was. My apologies.

IC: Celite

Celite could not possibly tell the truth to a complete stranger even if they had helped her, much less a Ga-Matoran who could easily report anything suspicious. "My leaf-purse was stolen by someone and I tripped over." She said, the half-truth coming out better than a total lie. "Still, the joke was on them - I don't keep widgets in it." She looked at the matoran for a moment, and debated asking the question. It would and certainly did sound odd when she finally came out with "...what is your opinion of following a Matoran Akiri?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 15:41:54 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Surina

(Ga-Koro):

Surina's eyes widened in surprise. That was a question she had not expected to hear from a Turaga. Of course, now that she thought about it, a Matoran leader seemed quite odd while there were plenty of while Turaga around, such as this one.

Surina was not crazy about an Akiri leading the village, that was for sure. She had not simply cared enough to take any action. She was intrigued by this Turaga's motives.

"I see the Akiri as a temporary solution to the power void left over by Nokama disappearing", Surina said. "But I know well that people are restless about this. Someone will certainly try to overthrow her at some point. Eventually someone will even succeed."

Surinsa paused for a moment, then added: "Why do you ask?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 15:50:56 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC

"You're going back to the village now and you're going to do whatever work the Akiri sees fit, until you've reimbursed whoever that dinghy belonged to. And then you're gonna get your act cleaned up or you're out of the village for good. Are we clear?"
    I nodded slowly, almost respectfully. “I understand ya perfectly.”
    And then I looked up, and a smile returned to my face. “Thing is, sister, I don’t care. See, this splinter I just got holds exponentially more authority to me than any stupid institution of yers. Didn’t I just give this speech?” I asked, looking around questioningly. “Yeah, I think I did. The problem is that nobody listens to me. I’ve got the world figured out, sister, but I can’t share my knowledge, ‘cause ye all believe I’m insane,” I sighed dramatically. “I’ll try an’ cut this short. Your authority means nothing to me. I’m not gonna listen to a thing you say. Yer bringin’ me back to Ga-Koro in chains, or not at all.”

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 15:55:57 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Celite, Ga-Koro"Oh, no reason." She said in what seemed far less convincing a lie. "Though I must admit I didn't expect to hear such talk about possible overthrowing so easily...Perhaps..." She looked away briefly, and then her eyes flicked back to look once more at Surina, "Perhaps I misjudged the opinions of the villagers here." Saying that gave her a twang of remorse for callously electrocuting those near her for sheer enjoyment, but at the same time the potential for an alliance was opening up. "After all, you made it sound as though there are quite a few who would like the position for themselves...and I could almost think you might be one of them?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 16:06:17 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Surina

(Ga-Koro):

What was this Turaga saying? Surina could hardly believe her ears. Turaga were known as many things, but this... this was beyond her. She was happy she had decided to help this Turaga. There was much more to her than she had thought.

"I don't really know", Surina said, sizing up Celite. "I have never thought about such a thing. I mean, there's nothing I could..."

Or was there? Were there things she had wished she could affect, to make more suitable to her needs?

"Well, I clearly see you are not happy with our Akiri", Surina said. "You have some ideas of your own?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 16:06:43 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC:Several long minutes went by with Mussiki's question unanswered. It was not until Votouk was long gone that the cloaked being appeared at the edge of the De-Toa's vision."Don't say my name so loudly. There is still a warrant out for my arrest."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 16:08:36 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC-Μύσσικι:

"Actually, I'm planning to get that warrant cleared."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 16:38:08 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: CeliteCelite nodded, though could not help but be concerned that someone could overhear them at any moment."I have long held a dream to have my own village. But it seems like such a pipe dream that if I could 'seize' the 'opportunity', I would." she emphasized the two words to act as euphemism for her intentions.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 16:42:25 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Surina

(Ga-Koro):

"Hmm... if you truly want a change in this village... I think I might be able to help you", Surina said, already sensing a great opportunity. "Maybe we could discuss more in my hut, where it is much safer?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 16:48:52 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Celite

The Vo-Turaga nodded. She'd had enough of being overheard or reprimanded for today. "Very well, do lead the way." She felt somewhat glad to find someone she could get along with for a change. It surprised her a bit that her maniacal habit of electrocuting those nearby did not even try manifesting itself in her presence, though Celite thought that might be because she has over-exerted herself recently.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 17:00:09 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Surina

(Ga-Koro, Surina's hut):

Surina lead the short way to her hut. Once both she and Celite were inside, she covered the doorway with the leaf-like door all huts had. The hut of Surina was fairly large and decorated in a typical Ga-Koronan way. Two lightfish lamos hung from the ceiling, their lightfish swimming in a monotone way in circles. Surina's bed looked much fancier than that of other villagers. On a shelf multiple trophies and gems were on display, a symbol of Surina's high status. She had always given her best to beat anyone else at anything and it had resulted in lots of rewards like these.

Almost to the center of the hut was a table and chairs. Surina gestured for the Vo-Turaga to take a seat. Surina was not used to having guests, but knew that having one and not serving anything would be a serious breach of etiquette. Therefore she went to her kitchen corner and hastily prepared a drink for the Turaga.

"So", Surina said as she offered the drink and sat down herself. "I believe we were discussing a revolution."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 17:05:03 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Celite

She took in the surroundings before getting down to the discussion. Nice place. I could certainly learn a thing or two about decorating from her...

When the word 'revolution' came into play, Celite did not hold back a devilish chuckle. "Indeed we were, my dear Matoran...I must confess I was planning to deal with the matter at hand myself before we met. But two heads forming a plan would be far more effective, given how little I know about Ga-Koro's infrastructure due to my relatively short time living here." She let her tri-pointed staff rest, leaning on the table as she sat. She nodded in appreciation for the drink as she spoke.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 17:11:40 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Surina

(Ga-Koro, Surina's hut):

"Well, I may be of great help to you then", Surina said. "I have lived here all my life, so I know this village from one end to another. As for planning, you must have a lot of wisdom behind that Kanohi of yours. You have been a Toa before, haven't you? Experience like that is worth a hundred swords.

Surina took her bow from her back and laid it next to the table. "Heh, and bows."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 17:18:51 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Celite"Flattery has been a weakness of mine." She said, smiling at Surina's remark. It also made her think once more of her Toa days. "Such plans would be easy to pull off if I were still a Toa. I was once a mercenary , so I have had experience in fighting and elemental control, not that it means much when you become a Turaga. I've made do with it but in retrospect I feel like I should not have been so willing to give up my Toa-hood." With that, Celite took a swig of the drink, the liquid pouring through the mouth-grill of her Rau. "Oh, I believe we have not been fully introduced. My name is Celite." She said politely.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 17:24:23 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Surina

"I am Surina", Surina replied, shaking Celite's hand. "I'm sure there was some good reason to give up your Toa power. There are plenty of Toa around, not all of them as virtuous as is often believed. Still, there are many ways to grasp for power, even without physical strength. If we are looking to overthrow Hahli... we need to either turn the populace against her or simply... take care of her ourselves."

Surina did not feel guilty over having such untypically dark thoughts. She was doing what she always had - what had high promises for herself. If she could help this Turaga up to a position of power, she would automatically be in a better position herself.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 17:33:41 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Celite"Well, that much should not be too much of a problem. Creating distrust is significantly harder, or at least I would believe so based on some of the Toa who challenged me today...But when it comes to disposing of a Ga-Matoran, well..." The grim aspect was not much of an issue, even if Celite truly wanted to avoid it in her heart. "We'd need to be able to stop her from getting attention, first. Whatever we do would ave to be quiet as possible, and not in the limelight." She took another drink and carefully thought out different scenarios in her mind. "It's also likely that even with her gone, there's more than likely someone who would be considered a rightful successor, and we'd both need some kind of solid reason to take the office ourselves. I don't want to be killed myself before I can do anything, after all."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 17:39:37 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Surina

(Ga-Koro, Surina's hut):

"You are right", Surina admitted. "Kotu would surely take the place, or Macku (OOC: Did either of these die in the previous BZPRPG?). But I'm sure they would trust a Turaga like yourself to be a worthy leader. We must make sure no one can see our hand in this. We need someone else to blame."

Surina grinned. "What about a... say... Le-Matoran attacking the Ga-Koro Akiri?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 17:49:12 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: CeliteHer eyes widened. Not in shock, but rather in approval. "That would generate some severe strains in relations betnween the two Wahi. You could potentially cause a war with the right rumours. I like that idea..." The Vo-Turaga gave another wicked chuckle to nobody in particular. This terrible day had turned itself around extremely nicely. It seemed ironic to want to thank Mata Nui for this chance, but she could not help it. "In my travels, I have seen how easily factions can turn under the right conditions...and it's surprising how popular a warmonger can be when they lead. But even so, there are still those who might...disapprove of my appointment."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 17:58:48 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Surina

(Ga-Koro, Surina's hut):

Surina shrugged. "They will never know. Let's just say that if someone makes the attack, we can make you and I appear even as saviors. I know a Le-Matoran who would be more than willing to take on a little assignment for us. Of course he wouldn't kill an Akiri willingly, but there are ways to manipulate people... especially ex-lovers like him."

Surina gave yet another grin. She found herself enjoying plotting like this.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 19:22:58 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC:"I never thought a Ga-Matoran could be so meticulous." Celite said in cruel admiration. "The heartlight is a powerful thing, and so easy to manipulate, you sly rahi." As she said this, she leaned foward and rested her head atop her hands, which were clasped together. "I suppose all that is left now would be how we can appear to be 'saviours' and most importantly, what to do with our 'criminal'?" The Vo-Turaga, much like Surina, was enjoying the conversation. Her dream may well come to fruition in a form. She might even become significant for the first time in many, many years. "The obvious method would be to 'catch' him and serve 'justice'. Solitary confinement, thrown out to sea. Or even into the Ta-Wahi lava. That would no doubt put us in good light. Well, the former would. The latter would be AFTER assuming office, unless you can keep him quiet in the same manner that you drag the Le-Matoran into this?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 19:34:41 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Surina

(Ga-Koro, Surina's hut):

"Yes, we could either pretend to capture him...", Surina contemplated. "Or perhaps do nothing more than 'warn' the Ga-Koro guard about Le-Koro planning to attack them. Of course in this case, we would have to wait until it is too late to stop the asassination. No matter the direction we take, we have to be prepared to improvise and adapt. There are many players involved, after all, it would be foolish to assume that the plan we now construct will remain unchanged. The first step would be going to Le-Koro and finding the Matoran in question."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 19:57:40 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • iC: Celite

She nodded. "Very well. I've been getting tired of this place anyway. There have been too many meddlers today." She rose to her feet and gave a courteous bow to her host. "Well then, Surina.I thank you for your help thus far." She extended her hand out in an offered handshake, "let us make haste to enact the plan."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 20:10:40 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Surina

(Ga-Koro, Surina's hut):

Surina shook Celite's hand. "So be it."

Surina picked up his bow and pack, putting some food and items in it to make the trip.

"Let us go."

OOC: So Celite and Surina to Le-Wahi, I guess. If we don't need to do anything here before.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 20:20:38 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: "Sirs?" A Ga-Matoran hurried over to the group of Skakdi. He nodded at Rhow. "Madam." This was one of their newly-hired staff. Iraanus tried to hide a grin. The respect with which their employees spoke to them never ceased to amuse him.

"What is it?" Iraanus asked.

"Someone's here to see you." The Matoran glanced over his shoulder at a being who had just sat down at the bar. He was a Skakdi - Gravity, by the coloration of his armor - and by the look of him he'd been on the wrong end of a few too many fights. Scars covered his body, he was missing a hand, a leg, half a spine...

"What's he want?"

"No idea," the Matoran said nervously. "Says it's private business."

Iraanus glanced at the others, unspoken agreement briefly passing between them. He turned back to the Matoran. "Tell him we'll see him." The Matoran nodded and hurried off.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 20:25:41 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC:"That won't work. I am guilty of too much for that to work, and to be perfectly blunt, you don't have nearly the influence to overturn it." The Vo-Toa paused, shifting slightly. "What do you want? I shouldn't linger this long in public sight."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 20:26:35 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: Nothing of importanceIC CeliteQuickly, Celite made her way out of Surina's hut and walked as she always did, with a slight hobble that comes from age. Keeping up with her allied Matoran, she made her way to and through the Ga-Koro gates, heading for Le-Wahi.

OOC: Celite to Le-Wahi

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 20:28:55 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC-Μύσσικι:

"What do you mean it won't work? I have influence enough with those I need to, you've done nothing but help the Marines recently, and you're no longer under the influence of some sanity-breaking, life-sucking mark, are you?" the Toa of Sonics replied with a hint of humour. "And you'll see what I want when you see it, which is not right now."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 20:32:54 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Treize

"Oi, Kotaran. Get over here."

IC: Kotaran~

"Wha-Oh, yes," replied the Ga-Matoran, stirring myself from a state of half doze. "What dae you need me for?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 21:08:05 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC:
    "Yeah, I can see that." Leah replied, cooly. "But you're forgetting something..." Behind Leah, the wall of water collapsed, falling forward. From Verak's point of view, it was as if half of Naho bay was coming down on him. He lost sight of the Toa of water as the spray ahead of the water-masses hit him in the eyes, but he could still hear her. "I don't need chains to get you where you need to be."
    The next instant, the Toa of sand was washed from the remains of the dinghy by the large wave. He'd barely had enough time to draw in his breath. For a moment there was disorientation, then he spotted corals and parts of the reef underneath. He noticed a sleek, blue form dove into the water nearby and then he lost any sense of up and down again as Leah summoned a strong current to ride on, while the other Toa was pulled along mercilessly, tumbling underwater. It didn't matter if he struggled, the current was too strong and down here, there was no way to hide from her anyway.
    The ride seemingly lasted for minutes, but in fact had not taken more than twenty seconds. Suddenly, the current let up and Verak could move again. He shot up to the surface and hungrily drew in air through his mouth, trying not to cough, before he looked around. When he did, he saw that he'd come up right next to the edge of a lilypad, occupied by a single, typical Ga-Koronan building. Next to him, Leah elegantly hoisted herself out of the water and nodded at the two Marines standing guard outside the hut, which belonged to Hahli. The Akiri had preferred to stay in her old home, rather then take up residence in the late Turaga's home. Then she stepped over, grabbed Verak by the shoulders and dragged him out of the water and on his feet, holding his hands firmly behind his back. It didn't hurt, but she was not being gentle as she pushed him towards the door.
    They stopped in front of it and Leah knocked on the wood in a way that Hahli would know it was her. From inside the hut a voice said "Come in."
    Leah nodded at Verak, then she pulled the door open and ushered the Po-Toa inside. Hahli was going through paperwork, something she was doing rather often these days, but looked up. Leah respectfully bowed her head.
    "One of our frequent customers isn't happy with the hospitality of our Koro and decided a little anarchy, property damage and disturbing the peace was the best way to file a complaint." she explained the situation with all of her native Le-Koro humour and a smile.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 21:20:21 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC:

"Really? You don't say. Too bad; I was running low on paperwork."

Hahli didn't stand, but she scooted her rolling chair back slightly and reclined in it, as if ready to force herself to stand if need be. Her eyes searched Verak carefully, examining his rugged features, slightly slouched stance, and seemingly his aura as well. When her evaluation was complete she turned back to Toa Leah and her rueful smile became warm and genuine as she nodded in greeting and in gratitude. Her eyes were expressive and wide in her adoration for the Ga-Toa before her; it was a kind of warmth that the Ga-Matoran used to get when she looked at Toa Gali, and it was one she had been sorely in need of since Turaga Nokama's loss.

"So, Verak. What's the tall tale this time? You were trying to prevent a stampede of water Kikanalo? Caught Makuta lurking around in one of the sea forts and decided to storm in buckwild?"

-Tyler

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 21:30:02 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Suran

The Lesterin nodded to his fellow Marine and lugged the Vortixx onto his back. "I will take him to be detained. In the meantime, this is Aurel, a Toa who has been denied entry from the Koro for a long time. If you could accompany her, I am certain she would appreciate it." He nodded a respectful farewell to the Toa of Fire before working his way towards the prison.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 21:42:36 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC-Ευτύχια:

"Okay, Lipa, get salt. Quickly," Eutuchia commanded, eyeing the slug before him. It was a Kraata, he could tell that much; likely a low-level Kraata of fear, explaining how shocked he was when he saw it, and he nervous he was now.

"Salt? Are you--"

"Serious? Yes. Daft? Probably. Get it anyways, before it decides to jump on me." So this was what had been causing the low production; possibly because it was infecting the flax with some odd sluggy disease, or just eating it; possibly because it was frightening away some of the worker; likely a mixture of both. So he eyed down the Kraata, trying to push aside the fear eating at his gut, trying to grow. He'd unconsciously unsheathed his knife, a large, bowie-styled diving knife, his only actual weapon. The next thing he knew his knife was buried in the region that could be described as the creature's neck, his other hand grabbing it at the mid-section. His eyes quickly widened before he tossed the now-dead slug away, slightly trembling.

"That was a little too close, Eutuchia," Lipa muttered to him. "You should've had me here to help, instead of getting salt."

Eutuchia turned to the Ga-Matoran with an incredulous expression, before grinning widely.

"Please, Lipa, if I hadn't sent you off, it would've been impossible to catch. However, once you were gone, it felt courageous enough to try and attack me, leading to its quick demise. I always make sure to plan these things out, you know." With a quick look down at the diseased or half-eaten flax extending to the end of the greenhouse, he groaned.

"Alright, I think we're done here. I'll show the Kraata to the Akiri, you'll bring back the normal farmers and set them to work getting rid of this ruined stuff and planting anew. Make sure to bring a few more marines, as well; we need to keep a stricter guard on the greenhouse, if this thing was able to get in. And you might want to have them check the others, as well." With a quick wave and a "See you later," Eutuchia dove out of the open door of the greenhouse and back in the water, swimming leisurely to the Akiri's hut, the dead Kraata held in one hand - and away from his mask. He didn't know if they were still dangerous in that way without a Makuta or any life, and he didn't want to find out.

• Tags: