BZPRPG: Ga-Wahi

Ga-Wahi
A banner for the topic
  • Posted 2013-05-18 21:49:03 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Voutok"Alright. Oh! Before you go.." Voutok heaved the plasma launcher out of his satchel and handed it to Suran. "This was on his person; he fired a few rounds from it, caused some minor structural damage to a lily pad. Use it as evidence and such. I'll meet you there later." Voutok turned to Aurel "Private Voutok, at your service. So where are you headed?"

• Edited on 2013-05-18 22:13:42 by Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 21:57:45 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC

I smiled handsomely and nodded in agreement of Leah’s statement, still trying to blink the burning salt out of my eyes, and wait for the feeling of intense confusion and vertigo to recede. That was… so fast. One moment I was out there, one crazy super fast current ride later, I’m in Hahli’s office, surrounded by piles upon piles of paperwork.
    That was actually pretty fun.
    I looked up at Hahli once I knew I wasn’t going to throw up on her now very wet floors.
    “So, Verak. What's the tall tale this time?” she asked, “You were trying to prevent a stampede of water Kikanalo? Caught Makuta lurking around in one of the sea forts and decided to storm in buckwild?”
    I shrugged. “Somethin’ like that.” I stretched, dripping more water onto the floor. “You know how the water is this time of day, sister- excellent for a half-insane escape attempt.”

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 22:10:36 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC:

"I'm trying to look for a Ta-Toa," Aurel said, "His name's Zacax. Red armor, interested in weapons, sometimes clueless... Have you seen him in this village before?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 22:21:43 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Voutok"Zacax? Oh, I know exactly where he is. He has a shop nearby here. This way."Voutok led the Toa down a few streets and towards Zacax's shop. Inside he found Lenat and Zacax's assistant, but saw no signs of Zacax."Lenat, where's Zacax? I found a friend of his who's been trying to find him."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 22:32:27 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Arias

"Idunno, he just left... Say, do you have a diamond or something else that can test hardness?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 22:37:25 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Voutok"Well...nothing I care to let you bang something on furiously..." Voutok said, rubbing the side of his headset. "How about you, Aurel?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 22:41:35 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC:

Faori rolled her eyes. The old "woke up with no memory" story again. Everyone thought they were Gali, these days. Still, there was something she found intriguing about the Toa, outsider or no. He really did seem to be genuinely confused. She pulled the boat in as close to the shore as she dared.

"Hop in," she called. "Tell me about yourself."

She smiled. "You may have to swim."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 22:54:24 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC:

"I don't own anything outside of what I'm wearing," Aurel said, shrugging.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 23:20:47 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Suran

The Lesterin slid the weapon into his pants, letting it slide into a pocket at the bottom, well out of reach of the Vortixx. He'd seen how sneaky the Vortixx had tried to be at the end, and didn't want anything else to happen. He lugged the larger creature to the detention block.

"This Vortixx is to be detained until further action is decided," he said to the guards, "I will personally keep an eye on him. Private Voutok has information on his crimes, and will be here later."

With some help from the Matoran guards, the Vortixx was placed in a cell. "This is evidence of his crimes. Keep it well out of reach of the cell."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 00:04:19 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Strakolix

Strakolix woke up in his cell, looking up at the guards. "Who are you? What happened? What time is it? Where am I? Why am I here? Who am I?" asked the Vortixx. But whether he was still groggy, was lying, or had amnesia was uncertain to all but him (and maybe even to him).

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 00:29:59 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Ronah took a deep breath."I also wanted to thank you. For saving my life.""Your roaming has made it hard."

IC:

"Oh. Well, I mean...you're welcome. I didn't really...do a lot...at any point, really. But...I appreciate you traveling this far," the hapless Toa of Gravity replied.

-Tyler

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 00:55:09 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Treize

Treize gestured at Beyni. "Meet your colleague."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 01:05:05 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Lenat- Ga-koro

IC: "Where did you get the metal? Because, if you did anything other then dig it out of the ground yourself or buy it from a shady merchant, there should be no need to test it."

As the Vortixx was saying this, he began laying out the tools he had brought in the bag.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 01:21:10 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Arias

"Well, we know it's harder than Steel or Iron. But what about other metals? Shouldn't we at least test some?"

I looked at the tools that were in the bag.

"I see you have experience.."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 01:45:28 UTC
    View post on BZP

"Can someone tell me what's going on? How I got here? Who I am? Anything?"

OOC: If you have a Marine character, I would appreciate it if you made them one of his guards.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 02:10:46 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC:

"Hey Treize? Have you noticed how we don't have any males on this ship?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 02:18:01 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Lenat- Ga-koro

IC: "Is this rahkshi metal we are working with? You never told me."

He laid the tools out in several rows on a nearby table, sorting them by use and size.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 02:38:59 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: Suran's sticking around to watch his cell.

IC: Suran

"You are in a detention cell," answered the Marine, "Your fate shall be decided by the authorities of Ga-Koro." The Lesterin pulled up a chair and sat with his back against an empty cell, keeping his eyes and ears open.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 02:39:02 UTC
    View post on BZP

"Beynii ... Kotaran here's a guy."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 02:40:59 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC:

"..."

"Trieze. Am I going blind?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 02:42:16 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: Thanks.

IC:Strakolix

"That's great, but I believe 'Who am I?' was the most important question. I have no idea to the answer."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 02:46:00 UTC
    View post on BZP

"No you aren't," she said with a sigh. "But anyway, Beynii, meet Kotaran. Kotaran, meet Beynii."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 02:48:52 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC:

"Hello Kotaran. Since you're staying with us, I wish you the best of luck, and I suggest you stay out of the hold."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 02:55:02 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: No prob!

IC: Suran

The Lesterin didn't buy his 'amnesia' for a moment, but humored him nonetheless, "I do not know who you are."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 02:56:58 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Stakolix

"Great. Do you know anyone that does?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 03:04:16 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Voutok"Well, as much as I would love to stick around and see how this goes, I need to make sure that criminal gets what's due him...and that credit for his exposure goes where it is due. For once, I know I'm not going to get stuck with the Paper Work. I'll be by here later before my Sentry Duty is over for the night. Aurel, I don't expect Zacax to be gone much longer. If you run into any trouble, just contact a Marine. Farewell for now."With a brief bow, Voutok exited Zacax's store and made his way across the lily pad streets back toward Marine HQ, where by now Suran would have taken the Vortixx and locked him in a detention cell. Upon entering, Voutok made his way to the detention cells and saw the Vortixx's clearly marked by the presence of Suran and a few Guards."That's great, but I believe 'Who am I?' was the most important question. I have no idea to the answer." was the first thing Voutok heard as he neared the cell."I do not know who you are." replied Suran."Great. Do you know someone who does?""This guy's notorious for lying, if my encounter with him is anything to go by." Voutok called to his fellow Marine as he approached and causally gripped the bars of the Vortixx's cell. "The only name he gave during the aforementioned encounter was 'Kordo', and if the 'ol 'Matoran who cried Muaka' principle can be applied here, my guess is it's merely an alias."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 03:06:08 UTC
    View post on BZP

"My name's Kordo? Good to know. Anything else you can tell me?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 03:16:16 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Voutok"Well for one, you're probably deaf. Let's see...where do I begin..." Voutok began to pace back and forth in fron of the cell as he began speaking in a bitter-sarcastic tone. "You're an avid liar, you're fond of playing dumb—assuming, of course, you're not ACTUALLY dumb, you're possibly an illegal arms dealer, you resisted arrest when all we were going to do was run a background check to make sure you had no criminal history in the village then send you on your merry way, you tried to kill me, did minor structural damage to a lily pad and possibly a hut or two instead, and you nearly destroyed one of my weapons." Voutok passively-angrily pulled out one of his bladed Kanoka discs, the blades of which were dulled out by plasma exposure."Need I go on?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 05:07:28 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC:

"Hello Kotaran. Since you're staying with us, I wish you the best of luck, and I suggest you stay out of the hold."

IC:

Kotaran nodded, a tad apprehensive about the fact that the rest of the crew seemed to complete crazy people. "Aye, nice to meet you too."

• Edited on 2013-05-19 05:09:38 by BenLuke
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 05:10:23 UTC
    View post on BZP

"One of our other companions lives in the hold," explained Treize. "He doesn't like the light."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 13:12:27 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: Viima, Surina and Celite from Le-Wahi.

IC Viima & Surina

(Ga-Koro, Old Fusa Path):

Celite's question had made Viima think about his past with Surina. He had not said anything about it, but the treck to Ga-Koro brought even more memories to him that he had wanted to forget for a long time.

"I remember the two of us sitting here between the cliffs", Surina said, trying to trigger Viima's emotions. The trio was now walking the Old Fusa Path, the only land route to Ga-Koro.

"Yeah...", Viima said, and decided to change the subject. "So, Turaga Celite, you've made it back to Ga-Koro... and Surina, what did you need help with?"

"Oh yes... I've been stalked", Surina said, deciding to use this cover story. She could work with it, she was certain.

"In fact, Turaga Celite here may know something about him that may help. For now, though, let us go to my hut. We can discuss things further. You can come too, Celite... after a long trip here I'm sure you're thirsty."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 13:27:39 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Celite"Thank you for offering." She said as they passed trough the fortified entrance and began setting foot on the segmented walkways. "My own hut is quite the distance from here, so it would be preferable- but I hope I'm not being a burden." After a short walk, Celite began holding back once more, realising she was taking the lead to a location she should not know.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 13:41:53 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Viima & Surina

(Ga-Koro, Surina's hut):

"Of course you aren't", Surina said. "It is an honor to have a Turaga at my home anyway."

Viima tried to smile, but was clearly uncomfortable. He had been to Surina's place before and remember it well. He was starting to regret believing in Surina's plea of help... and perhaps even that of the Turaga. How convenient that both had appeared at almost the same time?

Surina lead Viima and Celite to her hut and closed the door behind them as she always did.

"It's nice having you here again", Surina told Viima, who simply shrugged. The group sat down around the table, Viima trying to not look around and see too much of this familiar place again.

"I will get you something", Surina said. "Just a moment... oh no."

"What?" Viima enquired.

"I seem to have ran out of wine", Surina said.

A moment later...

Viima cursed to himself as he entered Okoth's store. He had allowed himself to be puppeted again by a woman he no longer could love. And why had she even asked him to get some more wine from the store? She gave the money to pay, sure, but Viima still felt disturbed.

"Now we have a moment to ourselves", Surina told Celite while going through some of her cabins for chemicals of all kinds used for cleaning or polishing things. "I was thinking of preparing a very special drink to our guest... what do you think?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 13:56:15 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Celite"A very strong welcome, in my eyes. And so very effective." Celite stated in full approval. "But we must still make sure we don't overlook certain details, and we have still yet to do the deed itself. There's a good many factors which could interfere and should anything come that we cannot intervene with we may find ourselves lost of freedom...or worse."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 14:05:58 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Viima & Surina

(Ga-Koro, Surina's hut):

"That is exaclty why we are going to prepare this special coktail for him", Surina said. "Anyone who knows anything about chemistry knows that the right components can cause... funny things to one's brain. No, we cannot produce a mind-control potion, but even a weak drug can weaken the judgement of a Matoran. You know why I chose to include Viima in our plans, do you not?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 14:07:33 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC; Vrana

The Toa of air ignored the napkin, not halting his ravenous eating. There was nothing else, there was only the hunger, and nothing could stop his ravenous consumption of the meat.

"...Not a personal favorite." Vrana finally responded, as he finished off what was left of his meal. It hadn't been as bad as his own attempts and cooking, but it still didn't taste right to him, something just seemed wrong about it.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 14:10:14 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: CeliteCelite confessed to Surina, "I am not as good a judge of character as you might think. Though based on your conversations it would seem his judgement is clouded in part by a past relationship between the two of you. But could there be more to it than that?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 14:14:04 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Viima & Surina

(Ga-Koro, Surina's hut):

Surina shrugged. "He's not really the smartest guy around. He has his strengths, but his emotional side is scarred. Which is why he will make a good unwilling assassin to us."

Surina looked carefully at the labels of her chemical bottles and started mixing them up.

"Love and drugs are a deadly combination."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 14:20:27 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Celite

Celite would take Surina's word on that. Of all the things she had done in her life, even this seemed at least a little despicable. However, it was necessary and the Turaga was more than willing to justify it. "You are perhaps one of the most dark-minded Matoran I have ever seen, Surina. Not that it is a bad thing, of course. I think I can trust you well when the plan goes through. Now all we must do is wait for our victim's return."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 14:32:18 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC:

Tillian was distracted by the newly arrived fangirl, and Skyra seemed similarly distracted, though not for the same reason. Overall, the situation was largely chaotic and confusing, And so it was, that they didn't notice right away when the silent member in their midst slipped away. Unseen, Liara pushed off from the ground, activating her Kanohi, and flying low over the ocean towards her home. Every now and again, her foot skimmed the water lazily.

"I'll let them sort out their troubles." She muttered to herself quietly. "They'll mend easier."

IC:

"I'm not going to bother replying to that. Clearly you aren't going to listen to logic, so it would be futile to explain it to you."

• Tags: