BZPRPG: Onu-Wahi

Onu
A banner for the topic
  • Posted 2013-05-19 08:36:30 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC (Matan and Natan): "Good doing business with you then" Matan said, bending down to shake the Matoran's hand. "Come back this time tomorrow with the money and we'll have the items ready for you to pick up".

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 08:39:04 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Kirgan

(Onu-Koro, Matan & Natan's workshop):

Kirgan shook Matan's hand and nodded. "That I will do. Thank you."

With that he departed, waiting for his new piece of equipment.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 09:30:49 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Ferron (Zuria's Hut)

IC: Zuriana

Zuria beamed at the statue, and then at Ferron. She was immensely glad that the two of them hadn't drifted apart after all that had happened - it seemed, in fact, they had actually gotten closer.

"I thank you very much, Ferron," she told him, flipping the statue around in her hands to get a feel for it. "I only wish there was something lasting I could give you in return."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 09:50:24 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Ferron (Zuria's Hut)

"Your friendship is all the thanks I need" Ferron replied with a smile.

"I have lost many things in my life, destiny hasn't been very kind to me over the course of my endeavors as a Toa. I lost my team to an army of Makuta's monsters, I lost my village to a forest fire... and I lost Krell to his own fate"

"If anything, you're all I have left, Zuria"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 12:01:57 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Letrakh

He was tired and decided to rest at Onu-Koro. He sat on a rock while polishing his blade. A few moments later he stopped and wandered around the Koro.

OOC: Letrakh is open for interaction.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 12:23:48 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: Interaction? You got it.

IC Kirgan

(Onu-Koro):

Kirgan was deep in thought about his new equipment. He was so consumed thinking about what to do with it that he didn't notice the being in front of him before he bumped into him and fell back.

"Ouch", he said. "I'm sorry. I wasn't watching my step, it seems."

OOC: What species is Letrakh?

And btw, I seem to have a lot of careless characters who keep bumping into people... :P

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 12:29:38 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: Letrakh is a Toa of Air. And what species is Kirgan?

IC: Letrakh

"It's okay." Letrakh brushed off the dust from his armor. "And who are you stranger?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 12:33:45 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: Onu-Matoran

IC Kirgan

(Onu-Koro):

"Uh... um, yes. Name's Kirgan", Kirgan responded. "A miner in the service of Onu-Koro... judging by your armor you're a Toa of air, no? I have to say it's unusual to see one in these dark caverns."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 12:40:14 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Letrakh and Kirgan

"Well I was just following a Skakdi in here but I got bad luck, for now I could not find him."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 12:42:07 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Kirgan

(Onu-Koro):

"A Skakdi?" Kirgan repeated. "A rogue one?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 12:43:20 UTC
    View post on BZP

"Perhaps so." said Letrakh

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 12:48:48 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Kirgan

(Onu-Koro):

"And he came here? He's in Onu-Koro?"

Kirgan suddenly felt tense at the thought that a threat might lurk somewhere in his home city, which he loved greatly.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 12:48:56 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: ThentyleThe Toa of Earth had caved in to his own desire and was now in one of the tunnels not far from the Koro itself, digging and softening the earth on the ground to make a pitfall, without so much as a thought. This tunnel wasn't too well-travelled, which made working here easier. But at the same time, he could end up waiting a long time before someone would happen across the earthy pit in the darkness. When he was jsut about done and climbed out, he covered it with a thin layer of earth, kept together very loosely by moisture. He then hurried out of the tunnel and leaned back near the entrance, which was quite close the the edge of Onu-Koro's main entrance.

OOC: Open for interaction/trapping

• Edited on 2013-05-19 12:54:11 by Makuta Almanax
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 12:52:50 UTC
    View post on BZP

"Perhaps so." said Letrakh to the Onu-Matoran. "For now I do not know where he is nor his purpose here."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 13:01:09 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: (Elianne, Onu-Koro)

"Lead the way, then, I guess?" the Toa of Lightning said as they left the bar, rather sheepishly.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 13:01:38 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Kirgan

(Onu-Koro):

"I'm honored that a Toa of Air has come underground to help our people", Kirgan said. "Onu-Koro means everything to me, you know... if you need help with the Skakdi, I would be happy to offer some. I know this village very well and may be of use to you."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 13:05:27 UTC
    View post on BZP

"Then I would be very pleased." said Letrakh

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 13:14:21 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Kirgan

(Onu-Koro):

Kirgan smiled. "Tomorrow I will have to pick up some equipment of mine... and it's pretty late at the moment. If you have no place to stay, you are welcome at my hut."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 13:22:23 UTC
    View post on BZP

"It is alright, Kirgan." said Letrakh "I shall find my own place of shelter."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 13:24:57 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Kirgan

(Onu-Koro):

"However you want, Toa", Kirgan said. "But are you sure? Staying at an inn costs widgets."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 13:39:42 UTC
    View post on BZP

"Who said anything about an inn?" said Letrakh smiling. He later set off to find his own place of shelter.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 13:43:23 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Kirgan

(Onu-Koro):

"See you later, I guess", Kirgan said as the Toa left.

Weird... he thought to himself as he entered his own hut. He needed to get some sleep before tomorrow.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 13:44:52 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Interitio

He turned towards the Matoran who had offered his place among those sent to Ta-Koro. Though he wasn't so certain that Ta-Koro would be the destination for all of them, there would need to be at least one sent in the opposite direction, to cover up the remaining loose end. One would have to travel towards Ko-Koro, to leave behind evidence connecting them to the gruesome murders that awaited the village of fire. One would go to ice and snow, the others to blazing heat and flame. It was almost poetic in nature, but beneath the words was a much darker meaning. "We shall prepare ourselves, then I shall discuss with you in full details my plans for what we shall do..."

He bit his tongue as he listened to Raxa speak of the job he had been given, one that most certainly should have gone to Interitio. He had several years more experience as part of NEX, Raxa had been part of it for only a small period of time, before being put into place as the voice of their leader. There was no sense to it, no logic, and that was what angered him. It didn't fit with his machine, the pieces had fallen into place wrong during the repairs. Life after the death of Nex had been placed together wrong, with that wretched Raxa taking the spot he rightfully deserved. But now, he finally had it, he was the one calling the shots, not Raxa, not anyone else. Him.

Raxa continued his little speech, which in Interitio's eyes greatly resembled some child whining about all the thing he hadn't liked about something, But if it meant that he was leaving out on his own plans, then all the better. Interitio would no longer be bound by the rules that prevented him from taking revenge upon his fellow members of NEX, because what Raxa was saying certainly seemed like a resignation to him. He paused slightly when Raxa mentioned a gear, wondering if it was merely an accidental phrasing, of if perhaps the Toa had more knowledge that he was letting on. He would have to watch Raxa carefully now, perhaps he knew far, far too much.

As he reflexively caught the prism thrown towards him, he was barely visible moving, a sign that his mask had once again been turned off. But still the shadows seemed to think of him as a friend, holding him safely in its grip. As Raxa finished his speaking, realization came over Interitio. That was why the drink had made him so ill, Raxa had intended for it to be him who drank it, poison no doubt. But it had failed, and most of the toxic substance had been dumped out from the bottle. As Raxa vanished into the shadows, Interitio held back his anger, not letting it slip through. He would have time to make Raxa realize his mistakes, and to make him suffer for them, but now was not that time.

He slowly turned towards Demos, his shape barely recognizable. "Everyone... everyone needs to die. We are merely the beginning of what is to come, for soon the inhabitants of the island shall learn to fear, they will be killing each other for us with no realization of the truth. But for you, I do believe that mask holds some potential when laced with your powers, doesn't it? Invisible and silent, a marvelous combination that shall help beyond measure. I'm afraid I have a mission of greater importance that killing in Ta-Koro for you. If you can stomach not killing anyone, a completely stealth-based mission, then you shall be going to Ko-Koro to frame them for the deaths in Ta-Koro."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 14:15:08 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Kordan

Kordan awoke. The other beings he was with were still asleep. The sun had just risen from the horizon and the sky, which shone a deep red. He would often awake at these times and stuggle to get back to sleep. He wasnt a heavy sleep these days. He took his staff and sat in the grass a little bit away from the group. The names neatly engraved onto the staff, as so he would not forget the people he had killed. He sighed deeply as he looked for the one name. The name that still made his eyes damp every time he saw it. The name... of his brother

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 14:19:09 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Zahkon"Ah, you're awake..." He had stook guard the last part of the night, and had polished all his weapons, a pretty hard job."No signs of beings all time, not even the smallest of birds flying through the sky, or a little bug crawling at our feet, nothing at all. Had a good night sleep?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 14:19:23 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Hile

(Onu-Wahi aboveground):

Hile was laying on the ground, eyes open. He had only recently woke up, after Kordan. He looked passively as Kordan cradled his staff and seemed to be deep in thought... even troubled.

Hile rose. "Good morning... is everything all right?"

EDIT: Darn you guys, you keep ninja-ing me. :P

• Edited on 2013-05-19 14:19:54 by Toatapio Nuva
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 14:23:11 UTC
    View post on BZP

Kordan looked at the Matoran deeply and nodded. "Do you remember when you took this staff from my hands with your launcher?" he said wearily, turning back to his staff.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 14:37:43 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Hile

(Onu-Wahi aboveground):

"Yes", Hile said. "I do. What about that?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 14:41:34 UTC
    View post on BZP

"Did you... perhaps notice the writing on this staff?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 14:44:14 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Hile

(Onu-Wahi aboveground):

Hile's eyes widened. "Oh, that's what they were! To me they seemed like some sort of carvings. Not that I had the staff for very long, didn't have time to inspect it that much."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 14:49:36 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC ZahkonHis small pet bird rahi came flying and landed on his shoulders. It had traced Ramana into Onu-Koro, but hadn't dared to venture beyond in the dark. "Ah there you are little one, how's the target doing?" The bird let out a few squeeks and Zahkon started to smile."Everything is going according to the plan."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 14:50:05 UTC
    View post on BZP

"Okay. I have then said to much. Forget we ever spoke of this."

He stood up.

"Lets get moving. We dont have long to go now"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 15:03:58 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Hile

(Onu-Wahi aboveground):

Hile almost demanded to know more, but decided against it. He would remember the apparent importance of the staff, though, and it intrigued him.

"All right, we can go on", he said.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 15:08:31 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Zahkon

"According to my little pet bird here, the quickest road is at the west, we should go that way...." He wispered something to Pukau and released it back into the air, it flew away to the West, he would guide the group to the nearest entrance...

OOC From now on my bird calls Pukau

• Edited on 2013-05-19 15:09:03 by Dual Matrix
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 15:10:57 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Hile

(Onu-Wahi aboveground):

"Nice bird you have there", Hile said with a smile. "I've always found wildlife fascinating. Look at the way that thing flies! Perfectly aerodynamic... from the beak I can tell that it eats berries, perhaps insects occasionally."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 15:11:03 UTC
    View post on BZP

The five of them approached Onu Koro. There was still no sign of Vex or Krahmah but if Zahk's bird was right then they'd be here.

"I hope they found this engineer.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 15:19:37 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Krahma

"What is it you want Tepi? And more importantly can you get us the goods?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 15:20:30 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Zahkon

"I'd be suprised if they did, knowing Vex is in controll of the group." He joked

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 15:22:46 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Tepi

"I need as much access to Keta-Leaf as I want. Then I can get you your things. After that you leave me alone"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 15:31:05 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Krahma

"Keta leaf? Wow, you are a wreck."

'Tell him to pull himself together, he's better than this,' Dowun's voice said.

"Dowun - Sorry, Ranama - said to tell you to pull yourself together Tepi. Apparently you're better than this..."

'You are just the worst person, Krahma. I'll get you back.'

"What you going to do, train yourself to get out, training, your grand solution to everything? Wait, I'm speaking outloud aren't I?"

Krahma looked sheepishly at Vex.

• Tags: