BZPRPG: Onu-Wahi

Onu
A banner for the topic
  • Posted 2013-05-19 17:21:02 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Fexore

"Alright," Fexore said, taking the stone. "I assume there'll be some method of keeping in touch with you as my work progresses?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 17:24:39 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Zahkon

He wissled, waited a while and a bird came flying in, which landed on his shoulders. "See this bird Toa, it is my pet, when we need to contact you I'll attach a message to its paw and he'll deliver it to you, and you can use it to bring messages to us about your progress."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 17:29:25 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Fexore

Fexore whistled, impressed. "Snazzy. See you around, then..."

And with that, he casually slipped out of the alleyway, back into the street, heading for Ta-Koro.

• Edited on 2013-05-19 17:30:04 by Chro
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 17:30:48 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Zahkon

"Ok, that was odd, ah well, now that is managed, do we continue our search after Ramana?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 17:30:54 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Kamatu

Kamatu woke up in a cavern - obviously of Onu-Koro - and growled with frustration. How long he had been here, he had no clue; but he was beginning to become angry at himself for his... sleep-walking problem. The others were nowhere to be seen. Running around in circles and using his mask, Kamatu was eventually able to find his group. Running up to them, and noticing some strangers, he inquired, "What have I missed?"

• Edited on 2013-05-19 17:32:09 by Toa Anhar
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 17:32:06 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Hile

(Onu-Koro gate):

Hile decided to wait patiently for information later on. Anhar then raced into the scene, asking what he had missed.

"As much as I have", Hile replied.

• Edited on 2013-05-19 17:33:17 by Toatapio Nuva
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 17:32:16 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Zahkon

"Oh there you are, eeh well, nothing of inportance, we met an old friend, but he just left noting more. I think we were about to continue our search now."

• Edited on 2013-05-19 17:32:54 by Dual Matrix
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 17:35:35 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Kordan

"Yes, lets proceed"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 17:36:36 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Kamatu

"Very well. The sooner we find Ranama, the sooner I can... get back to other business."

• Edited on 2013-05-19 17:36:48 by Toa Anhar
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 17:37:39 UTC
    View post on BZP

"May I ask what you mean by "other business?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 17:38:50 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Hile

(Onu-Koro):

Hile sighed again. He had hoped to understand more on his travels. Instead yet another mystery, Anhar himself, has presented itself.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 17:46:10 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Demos

The Phantom smiled behind his helmet. He chuckled, "We have a similar outlook, stranger." He nodded slowly, "I am fine with not killing anyone. What do you want me to do?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 17:52:28 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Transiz/Tul

The insane Mega-Rahkshi sat down on a bench, looking arond. Onu-Koro felt calming to him. He started walking through the caverns, until he got to his destination. A shop called 'Ferron's Forge.' He entered it.

IC: Ferron's Forge

Unfortunately, the Forge's door was closed, with a notice saying "be back soon"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 19:04:28 UTC
    View post on BZP

"Hille, is there anything you must do here in Onu-Koro while I wait for the rest of my team?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 19:12:32 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Hile

(Onu-Koro):

Hile shrugged. "Not really. I could visit a friend of mine if there is time, though."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 19:18:19 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Zahkon"Eeeh, yes, weren't we going to find the Ramana guy?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 19:20:58 UTC
    View post on BZP

Transiz started at the door and shrugged.

'Not open, not getting my patronage.'

The Mega-Rahkshi started to walk along the path, going to the other big machinery store availble to everyone in Onu-Koro. This place was called Matan & Natan.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 19:48:29 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Calkf

"It was worth a shot."

IC - Aenarius:

Aenarius grinned. "It was."

"Any rate, I should be heading out for a day. Good... Whatever time it is in this place."

He gave a nod to the Turaga and walked off.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 19:50:02 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: Introducing Dea Caff, soon to be agent of NEX!

IC(Dea Caff):

Onu-Koro was different these days. Not like Dea remembered at all.

Still, it was Onu-Koro. Still dirty. Still smelt of miner's sweat and hard work. She liked that smell.

She worked her way through the crowds, the miners and the merchantmen, the inventors and the designers. Still was Onu-Koro. Still home.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 19:54:28 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Hile

(Onu-Koro):

"Eh, whatever", Hile said. "We can just move on."

IC Kirgan

(Onu-Koro):

Kirgan woke up with a start. He had overslept.

He immediately remembered his equipment, that he was supposed to pick up today. He dashed out the door of his hut to go to Matan & Natan's workshop. He had some bad news.

"I'm sorry but I will have to change my order", Kirgan told Matan. "Nuju Metru did not approve of the laser tool. Said it was best not to have weapons with powers of their own. I would still be happy to get the crossbow, though. And if you already did the work on my pickaxe, I can pay for it, seeing as the news came a bit late from my end."

OOC: Yeah, just kidding around with the Nuju Metru thing. :P But the laser thing wasn't approved.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 20:33:15 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Hile

(Onu-Koro):

"Eh, whatever", Hile said. "We can just move on."

IC Kirgan

(Onu-Koro):

Kirgan woke up with a start. He had overslept.

He immediately remembered his equipment, that he was supposed to pick up today. He dashed out the door of his hut to go to Matan & Natan's workshop. He had some bad news.

"I'm sorry but I will have to change my order", Kirgan told Matan. "Nuju Metru did not approve of the laser tool. Said it was best not to have weapons with powers of their own. I would still be happy to get the crossbow, though. And if you already did the work on my pickaxe, I can pay for it, seeing as the news came a bit late from my end."

OOC: Yeah, just kidding around with the Nuju Metru thing. :P But the laser thing wasn't approved.

IC (Matan): "That's unfortunate" Matan replied after he opened the door. He happily took the Matoran's widgets and handed him the crossbow.

IC: Transiz/Tul

Transiz started at the door and shrugged.

'Not open, not getting my patronage.'

The Mega-Rahkshi started to walk along the path, going to the other big machinery store availble to everyone in Onu-Koro. This place was called Matan & Natan.

IC (Matan): A short while later, there was another knock at the door, so Matan got up and answered it. This time, the being he found outside looked disconcertingly like a Rahkshi. This thing wasn't screeching at him, though, and it seemed civilised enough to knock on doors, so he decided to just go with it, at least for now.

"How can I help you?" he asked, without his hands going anywhere near his weapons.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-19 22:58:39 UTC
    View post on BZP

Calkf watched as the other being left, nodding in farewell, before returning to her thinking.

OOC: Open for interaction.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 01:01:38 UTC
    View post on BZP

"I heard that you can create many different things. Is there any chance you could make me a long ranged weapon? I'm really to spend a lot of money." Transiz grabbed his bag of money and jingled it.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 01:20:01 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Interitio

"It's a simple job. You are going to plant evidence in Ko-Koro that connects them to the murders in Ta-Koro. We want the island to think it was the Ice village behind the killings. You are to go in, without being seen or heard, as your mask and element should make you quite capable of doing, and plant very incriminating material that leaves little doubt that Ko-Koro is behind the crimes, but at the same time it must be visible enough to be found. If the Village guards locate it, I feel that they will likely try to cover up what they have found. In doing this, you shall help to bring Ta-Koro and Ko-Koro relations crashing down. But we must be careful, do not show yourself to anyone, we don't want them ever knowing that you were in the village at all. The evidence you will pace was already there, and nothing else is touched."

After the explanation, he turned wearily back towards the shadows, lost again in his thoughts. Everything was fitting into place rather nicely, the pieces were coming together in a way that was beneficial to his current plans. Should all go well, the Two Koro would reach the edge of war, perhaps going over it. But that wouldn't matter, trust between the two would be shattered, and that was a very difficult thing to rebuild. They had much to do before the war began, and there would be many lives that fell into the abysmal chasm of death before he was done.

He turned away from the shadows, stepping fully visibly into the weak light. "Take the time to prepare yourselves, we shall leave soon. I shall have the evidence that you shall place at the ready, as will I have our way into Ta-Koro, and exit, prepared." Soon it would be time, very soon. Fire would see ice as a dangerous enemy, and where would it go from there? He already knew what the next step would be, he just had to wait for the proper timing.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 01:28:42 UTC
    View post on BZP

"What evidence do I plant? A note seems too obvious."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 03:07:07 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Interitio

He looked at Demos with the slightest hints of a smile, though those around him couldn't see it. That was exactly the question he had been waiting for, and it allowed for him to go into a lengthy explanation of exactly what his plan was. He had been waiting for the perfect time to give a full list of the needed details, and he figured that now was the perfect time for it. Getting him started on it may not have been the best of ideas, now it would come to the challenge of getting him to stop talking, not an easy one who he began on a long-winded Idea.

"You see, a group of us shall be sent into Ta-Koro to kill several select targets of political importance. This shall be the first part of the plan. Each one of us will be going after a different Target, with one being sent after the village's current leader, Jaller. We want all of the killings to take place within a short period of time, during which the guard will be rather preoccupied, you'll know it when you see it. I should inform you now that these individuals will not be easy to kill, it would not surprise me if every one of them has guards of some sort, or is ever truly alone. If you need to take out some of the guards to finish this mission, do so, but be warned that they will put up quite a fight if not properly dealt with. Keeping ourselves hidden, while still highly important, becomes less so when escaping the scene. It might be better if you let them see a small recognizable detail, such as the color of your eyes, but not enough to recognize you if seen again. When these individuals have met with their untimely ends, then is time for our escape from the village perhaps the most difficult part of this mission. You will have to escape without me, due to having another matter to attend to while in Ta-Koro, but I shall have an escape planned before we begin our killings."

"Now, for the second part of the plan, you shall be the only person sent. You will travel to Ko-Koro, taking with you a few small things that shall be planted within an important location, such as the office of the Village leader himself if you can manage, make sure that is still locatable by someone who would not intentionally hide it. What exactly you shall be leaving behind shall go unmentioned. I will give the items to you when you depart for your segment of this plan. But rest assured, what I give you shall cement the idea that there is only one logical explanation for the current events. The Ta-Koro group was hired by the village of ice in an attempt to bring their Koro crashing down."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 03:18:41 UTC
    View post on BZP

The Phantom held out a gloved hand. "I'll leave as soon as I gather what I'll need. I'll be gone within two hours."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 05:46:53 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: @ZHX: Kirgan is also open for interaction, but it would be nice to knoe where Clarkf is at the moment.

IC Kirgan

(Onu-Koro):

Kirgan thanked politely for the crossbow, paid for it and left the workshop with a brief farewell. At least he had some sort of a weapon now, although it was separate from the pickaxe. Still, it added a feeling of security.

OOC: Repeating, Kirgan open for interaction. :P

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 05:52:32 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OoC:. Next to a bridge in the village.IC: Calkf Calkf stared down at the waters, wondering what to do next.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 05:58:50 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: Got it.

IC Kirgan

(Onu-Koro):

Kirgan walked around, admiring his new crossbow. He was aiming it around - without any loaded arrows, of course - and tried to imagine what using it would be like.

So consumed was he by his new weapon that he almost walked past the Turaga of Crystal. Turaga were respected and ignoring one would have been very rude. Kirgan put down his crossbow for a while.

"Turaga!" he exclaimed, giving a slight bow with his head. "I am sorry, I did not recognize you."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 06:44:52 UTC
    View post on BZP

Calkf gave a quiet chuckle. Back when she was not as wise and collected, she too had nearly ignored many Turaga. Being a Toa had been fun, but rife with drama.

"It is fine."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 07:04:22 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Kirgan

(Onu-Koro):

"You... um... need help with anything?" Kirgan asked, noting the bored posture of the Turaga and her apparent lack of anything to do.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 08:48:46 UTC
    View post on BZP

"Other than money? No."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 09:01:25 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Kirgan

(Onu-Koro):

"Money?"

OOC: Ah, Hubert, I almost forgot how fun one-word RPing is with you. XD

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 09:06:35 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: Yep.

IC: Calkf

"Barely anyone comes for a therapy session," she explained. "So it's getting difficult to pay the rent."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 09:09:20 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Kirgan

(Onu-Koro):

"You offer therapy?" Kirgan was slightly surprised. "Um, in the middle of the street?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 09:31:43 UTC
    View post on BZP

"No, I'm a therapist. I'm simply exploring right now."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 09:36:39 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Kirgan

(Onu-Koro):

"Hm, I see", Kirgan said thoughtfully. "You're not from around here, then?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 09:56:39 UTC
    View post on BZP

Calkf shook her head. "I live in the village. Around the western end."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 10:06:25 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Kirgan

(Onu-Koro):

"Strange that I've never seen you before then", Kirgan said. "Or heard of your services."

• Tags: