BZPRPG: Onu-Wahi

Onu
A banner for the topic
  • Posted 2013-05-20 13:27:11 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Zahkon

"Sure, why not, we've been lazing around for too long, many things still need to be done... Let us go."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 13:32:53 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Hile

(Onu-Koro):

"Off to the pub we go, ho!" Hile said, using a tune to emphasize words pub and ho, and leading the way.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 13:36:17 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC:: Calkf"What exactly do you do?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 13:39:20 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Kirgan

(Onu-Koro):

"I am a miner."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 13:40:58 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: It feels so good to be back! Hope I didn't mess up in my eagerness to post.

IC:

Nichou was working in his hut. He had been working on rebuilding the koro for larger part of the past three months. Now that the city was mainly repaired, he had spare time. Time to reflect on the past, and ponder the future. As he did this, his knife was delicately stroking a piece of wood, slowly chipping away at the edges and sending tiny wood strips and bits of sawdust to the floor with every swipe. The blade felt comforting in Nichou's hand, for it was old and familiar, unlike the spontanious insane events that happened three months ago. He wasn't creating anything in particular this evening, but the droning and repetitive task helped him think. Think about what, you might ask?

Something was troubling Nichou. Almost three months to the day ago, The Toa Maru emerged victoriously from the dark walk, proclaiming Makuta's defeat. Nichou had a feeling that Stannis had accomplished his goal, the one Mata Nui chose him for. But when the new Toa's names were revealed, something was wrong. Stannis, Sulov, Leah, Reordin, Orieus, and Korero were their names.

But what of Aurax and Lepridan, Nichou's former comrades in Stannis's Companions? Had they not been called by Mata Nui's will to accompany Stannis on his quest?

Where were they?

That is what Nichou needed to know.

The Onu-Matoran stopped carving. The question still burned in his mind, yearning for an answer. Nchou but away his knife and carving. He grabbed his backpack off a shelf, and he took his staff from it's position leaning against his wall. He figured he would go to Po-Koro, and learn about carving stone like he always told himself he would do eventually. Maybe there, he could meet Stannis again and learn what had happened to his friends. The Onu-Matoran walked outside his hut, ready for the upcoming adventure.

OOC: Open for interaction.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 13:56:05 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Calkf "Really? Have they fixed up the Great Mine yet?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 13:58:07 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Kirgan

(Onu-Koro):

"Actually I work in the Marn Tunnels", Kirgan said. "And new areas where they have discovered more lightstones and ore than elsewhere."

OOC: Nichou could maybe interact with Kirgan and Calkf?

• Edited on 2013-05-20 13:58:52 by Toatapio Nuva
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 14:03:42 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC(Dea Caff):

This crowd was annoying. Too many short people, too slow, too loud. Forget it. Dea pushed away from the crowds and climbed up onto a small hut, then leaped to the adjacent one. And then the next one.

It was faster and more fun then walking she decided. Until you miss one and crash into an alleyway. "Frick." she muttered as she peeled herself off the wall.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 14:26:08 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: Sure

IC:

Nichou saw two beings near him. One was a Teal Turaga, and The other an Onu-Matoran who looked surprisingly similar to Nichou, other than the different Kanohi. Usually he would just walk past, But Nichou had really nothing to do until he fully thought out his plan, so he was bored. He approached the two, and said, "Hello".

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 14:27:49 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Arktizai

The Toa of Ice was intrigued by the mention of this "Valuki."

He betrayed Sixhand before? He no doubt knows what they are about, then. Maybe he could be of use.

Arktizai followed the departing duo. "I'm coming too."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 14:30:37 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Kirgan

(Onu-Koro):

Kirgan turned at the voice. "Um, hello."

He waited for a while, then asked in realization: "Wait... I've seen you before, haven't I?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 14:45:24 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Valuki (Onu Koro Bar)

Valuki took another swig of whisky from his glass. The days were long now, but the seemed a little quicker when drunk

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 14:46:56 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC ZahkonHe walked in the bar: "Who, we have there, our little treachery informant, I missed you little one."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 14:55:09 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Valuki

"Sorry I cant say the same" Valuki said, ordering a nother whiskey.

• Edited on 2013-05-20 14:55:33 by CeeCee
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 14:57:07 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Hile

(Onu-Koro, Pub):

"Hello!" Hile said with an overenthusiastic voice and an idiotic smile on his face.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 14:57:28 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Zahkon"I'm afread, once again we'll need information, isn't it Kordan?"He facepalmed upon hearing the enthousiastic hello, but didn't say a word.

• Edited on 2013-05-20 14:58:32 by Dual Matrix
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 15:00:22 UTC
    View post on BZP

"Well, you know the drill." He tapped the counter in front of him. "He looked at Hille, but didnt greet him. "Who's the new guy and hows the slavery going?"

OOC: Kordan isnt with you guys

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 15:05:19 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Zahkon"Well then, let us go sit on a private table." He spat as he pointed to a table in the corner of the building. "Slavery, what? You must've drunken too much." He laughed.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 15:07:08 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC:

"I don't know. You might have seen me during the Koro repairs."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 15:08:03 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Hile

(Onu-Koro, Bar):

Hile froze at the mention of slavery. This guy was giving him the creeps. Having been a Ko-Koronan Chronicler though, he had heard worse. He would keep an eye on this guy.

Hile followed to the table without saying a word.

IC Kirgan

(Onu-Koro):

Kirgan suddenly looked upset. "There's one another you remind me of, actually, a friend I lost. I just figured it out. I'm sorry for the confusion."

• Edited on 2013-05-20 15:09:10 by Toatapio Nuva
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 15:11:29 UTC
    View post on BZP

Valuki looked towards the table Zahk was gesturing them to move to and let out a quite groan. The though of moving his drunken bony across the room didnt please him much. "You best pay me well for this" he said, getting up off his char.

"Its nice to see a Ko-Matoran like myself in these forsaken tunnels" He said to Hille "Have they told you about... who they are yet?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 15:13:27 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Hile

(Onu-Koro, Bar):

Hile was openly confused. "Why would you ask that?" Hile enquired.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 15:15:25 UTC
    View post on BZP

Valuki turned towards the Vortixx and grinned "You mean you havent told him yet? Who does he think he's travelling with?". He gave Hille and icey glance. "Well, fear not. All will be revealed"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 15:15:58 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC:

"Oh... I'm sorry for your loss."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 15:16:16 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC ZahkonHe grabbed a whiskey he had ordered with the last of his widgets and walked towards the table. "You wanna shut up please, and talk about the thing we actually came for, information, not for a drunken Matoran telling Fantasy." He putted the bottle of wiskey on the table and filled the Matoran's glass, now, speak up.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 15:17:52 UTC
    View post on BZP

"Well firstly" He put his feet up upon the table "Youll be glad to know that Zieta and here group of faliures have gone M.I.A since the Rahkshi battle"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 15:24:29 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Zahkon"Well, thats good to hear, you can never feel to confortable with a Toa team hunting you, even if it was one guided by a fool a Zeita. But now, onto buissness. Has any of your underworld connections heard of a Matoran called Ramana." He said, as he gave the guy more wiskey.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 15:27:33 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Kirgan

(Onu-Koro):

"Oh, it's ok", Kirgan said. "It was a long time ago. I've gotten over it... though it would be easier to accept if he wasn't murdered by a Toa. I mean... who can you trust in this world anymore?"

IC Hile

(Onu-Koro, Bar):

"What is M.I.A?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 15:29:54 UTC
    View post on BZP

"Maybe... It'll cost you" He said, with a wide grin. He turned to the Ko-Matoran "Missing in action" he replied "Ill give you that one for fee. Its on the house"

• Edited on 2013-05-20 15:31:03 by CeeCee
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 15:33:05 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC ZahkonHe explained: "It's his way of saying they're likely to be dead but not comfirmed.""Now, Ramana, you know where he is?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 15:35:51 UTC
    View post on BZP

"Catching up with an old friend I think. A drugged up loser by the name of Tepi. Ive drank with him a few times, he a cool guy"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 15:36:01 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Hile

(Onu-Koro, Pub):

Hile still didn't truly understand what the drunk Matoran was getting at, but decided to ignore it. After all, why would he weight heavily something a clearly intoxicated Matoran said? Hile stood silent, listening to the conversation intently and memorizing it. He was a Chronicler, after all. After this mission was over, he would definately record it.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 15:39:10 UTC
    View post on BZP

"Oh man, that Vex is looking pretty cookoo dont you think?"

• Edited on 2013-05-20 15:39:20 by CeeCee
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 15:42:57 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Zahkon"Tepi? Didn't you just say the guy was death, like the others?"He started explaining certain things to the Matoran:"Before the Rahksii attack, we were in Po-Koro, and well, we were being threathened by a wanna-be heroes team, constisting of the biggest fools that had ever walked this island, well, they trailed us till po-koro, but we haven't heard of them since, now it appears, that trip has been their end, how unexpected." he jokely added.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 15:43:25 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Tayis

Hidden. It had become his mantra now. He sat at the table in the corner of the bar, his glass half empty, absent mindedly floating a gold coin with one finger. With his hood and cloak, nobody was likely to recognise him, although he did get some funny looks, occassionally.

"...to know that Zieta and her group of failures have gone M.I.A..."

He twisted his head slightly, so that his eyes under his hood could peer at the source of the voice out of the corner of his eye. He softly lowered the coin and placed his hand on it, withdrawing it into his cloak.

'Ah, Valuki,' he thought. He wasn't far off on the failures there. After being arrested and in custody for some time, the team of supposed heroes had eventually been asked to fight against the Rahkshi, except for one, who he assumed was still locked up. Naturally when the opportunity arose, Tayis had volunteered to fight the Rahkshi. He ended up in the shadows, hiding. He was good at that. Coupled with his powers of gravity, he could pick off Rahkshi relatively undetected, but it was a slow process, and demoralising. He was glad thing had turned out for the best.

He turned back to his drink, turning the coin over in his hand as he did so.

• Edited on 2013-05-20 15:44:05 by Taipu1
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 15:48:28 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Kordan

Kordan walked into the bar. He was bruised and had blood on him, not all of it his. He nodded to Zahkton "Just had to take care of some business" He looked at Valuki. "That team wasnt as pathetic as you may have thought. If not for that little rookie Toa, they would have found us eventually and we would have been heavily out powered, even when we were thriving"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 15:53:06 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Krahma

"Alright fellas?" Krahma announced dramatically as he entered the bar. "Can anyone buy me a drink? I don't have any cash, but the other guy hates the stuff, so it's got to be done!"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 15:54:22 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Zahkon

"Could be indeed, that's why we need to get back to full stength as soon as possible, and that's why, you littlle Valuki, we need to know exactly where Tpi and Ramana are..."

OOC Ok just pretend this post to be swapped with the previous

• Edited on 2013-05-20 15:57:37 by Dual Matrix
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 15:58:37 UTC
    View post on BZP

"Oh look... here they are"

IC: Tepi

He felt like a wreck. He was suffering from major withdrawal and couldnt really comprehend what was going on. This... Krahma wasnt his friend but he was... It was all to confusing

IC: Vex

"Ah look. A family reunion!"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-20 16:00:42 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Hile

(Onu-Koro, Pub):

"Great Beings, what happened to you?!" Hile exclaimed as Kordan entered the pub. Then more stuff started happening, once again overwhelming Hile. Zahkon's explanation hadn't really given Hile the answers he was looking for and thus he felt chaos around him again.

"And what in Mata Nu's name is happening?!"

• Tags: