BZPRPG: Ko-Wahi

Ko
A banner for the topic
  • Posted 2013-08-19 04:22:34 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: RyzenRyzen snorted. "Remember? I do not forget, or as easily as others. As for your offer...maybe I will need assistance in finding out what this island has become. Crazy, strange, interesting, whatever."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-08-19 04:57:13 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Syvra

Syvra arched a brow

"The way you speak it seems like you think i did something wrong to you. As far as i remember we left on good terms.. persay."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-08-19 13:06:43 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Taka

Well, that about did it.

Clearly, brother wasn't here.

Hmmm, where to next.

Nearest koro is... Ta.

But the cable car is wrecked.

So Le it is then

OOC: Taka to Le-Koro

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-08-19 13:27:00 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Vanamaru was alarmed, for he didn't recognize this voice. It sounded like his own, but deeper.

Who are you?

I am God, I've already told you.

Not you, the other guy.

Who's the other guy?

You. Who are you?

I am Brelken, your alter-ego.

Vanamaru did not say anything. He decided to ignore Brelken, whoever he was, until he went away. He was confused, because now he had two other voices in his head, talking to him.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-08-19 15:29:42 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: RyzenRyzen shrugged. "Never had a word against anyone I know...unless something happened."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-08-19 19:41:09 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Riaril

"Apology accepted," Riaril acquiesced with a soft nod. "Maybe a trip to a cartographer would do you good. Unfortunately, they never seem to an X on destiny."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-08-20 03:22:49 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: "Most Matoran would tell you destiny lies in Kini-Nui. They aren't far off, if it exists."With that, Rekhan shrugged and tapped one of the pieces. Echoing clink."Do you play?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-08-20 04:39:07 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: RyzenNot waiting for the Toa to answer, Ryzen spoke again, trying not to feel uneasy. "So, you find anything interesting? Or the other parts of this place too boring for you?" He blinked, unsure of why he said that. I just did. No stopping that.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-08-20 05:24:00 UTC
    View post on BZP

Syvra shrugged lightly as he seemed to truly consider his words

"Oh i found quite a few interesting things. But I also found quite a few boring things as well. But the question is what is are our views of interesting and boring the same?"

His eyes looked up at the sky and watched as little snow flakes fell.

You know it is amazing that plants can even survive here

Indeed it is Venixa. But plants learn to adapt faster than most other forms of life. While toa and other sentient beings adapt their lifestyle, plants often adept physically to their surroundings.

That is very true but even plants are not able to adapt totally.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-08-20 13:03:10 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Ryzen"Not a lot, I'm afraid. People have different opinions, from what I know. Unless I'm wrong?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-08-21 00:29:36 UTC
    View post on BZP

Syvra nodded

"You are correct on that term. But tell me what have you been up to since i last saw you in Ga-Koro. Will admit i am surprised you survived the rahkshi invasion."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-08-21 00:36:42 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: RyzenRyzen laughed coldly. "Survived? I barely encountered the Rahkshi! So to answer your question, I went and explored the island more. I saw the Rahkshi from a distance in Po-Wahi, and explored more in the last three months. Nothing much, honestly."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-08-21 01:19:32 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Syrva

Syvra nodded

"So you did not actually participate. Interesting. I take it you did not find anything of interest while exploring."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-08-21 02:03:43 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Ryzen"Huh. Not that I know of." Ryzen decided to change the subject. "What about you? What did you do?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-08-21 03:24:15 UTC
    View post on BZP

Syvra laughed

"Well besides somehow getting a mask that is alive not much else happened."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-08-21 04:50:57 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: RyzenRyzen glanced around warily. "If we're going to discuss things, then I think we should get moving. This is not a good place for discussions."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-08-21 04:57:46 UTC
    View post on BZP

Syvra nodded and moved to follow Ryzen

"Indeed but you should lead the way. Afterall you know this place better than i."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-08-21 04:58:12 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Riaril

"I've a set in my office with which I occasionally push pieces across, when I'm not stitching war mongers and innocents back together that is." Riaril stated, leaning forward in her chair with the soft scratching of powder from the ice, white sticking to the fur of her coat. Staring briefly at the chess board, Riaril placed a hand on the toa representing a knight and moved it forward: Koreru Maru flashing from B1 to C3.

"And so we begin?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-08-21 05:12:41 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: RyzenRyzen turned around and started walking further in the village. True he did know it better than his companion, but he hated it more. This place holds more bad memories than anywhere else. But if I must, then I will. "Any specific place you want to go, or I'll just keep walking?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-08-21 05:38:38 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Syrva

Syvra shrugged as he walked behind Ryzen

"Anywhere we can speak in private."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-08-21 15:15:37 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: RyzenRyzen walked on, through the twist and turns of the village. Past doors, past alleyways, past streets, in here, out there, so on. Anywhere is fine, I'll just find somewhere fine. He slowed down his pace, and saw a door, just slightly open. One of the abandoned areas here, he thought, looking in. This will do. "Come on in, this should be fine."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-08-22 01:17:02 UTC
    View post on BZP

Syvra walked in and looked around

"This will definitely work. Have you been here before Ryzen?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-08-22 03:45:28 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: RyzenThat question surprised him. "No, actually. I was just looking around. Guess it was just luck."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-08-22 04:01:46 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC:Syvra

Syvra nodded slowly. His eyes caught sight of a crate and he proceeded to sit down on it and merely stared at Ryzen

"What would you like to know about me?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-08-22 04:07:02 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: RyzenRyzen stared. "Maybe, let's start off simple. What you asked me, perhaps. Where have you been. The past few months?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-08-22 05:02:43 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Taleen

Well, time to go... ​Taleen slipped out of the cabin dead in the night, her host had been more than gracious to her and she left a small amount of widgets in the guest room. It really was the least she could do after all the kindness he had shown her.

As it was though she had overstayed her welcome she believed, plus she had work to do, a lot of work to do. And she had to travel far and had little time to get there, but that was the way she liked it. As soon as she closed the door, her powers making it soundless, she started trekking through the snow with due haste, the village of air was her destination, and it was a long trek south, through much snow, rocks, and whatever else stood in her way.

As she got farther away from the cabin she slowly became more and more transparent, until it was impossible to see her with the naked eye as her Huna went into full effect. The only sign of her now was her footprints in the snow, but they were soon gone as the wind blew more snow across the frozen desert that was Ko-Wahi.

In hours she was out of the region....

OOC: Taleen to Le-Wahi

• Edited on 2013-08-22 05:16:35 by A billion cats
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-08-22 05:04:28 UTC
    View post on BZP

Syvra merely shrugged

"For the most part i have been in Le-Koro, then i met up with a toa of sonics and we traveled to Onu-Koro for a bit before making it to Ga-wahi and then i found myself here,"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-08-23 05:27:31 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC:

In the end, the doctor had won out. Widgets, as she called him, didn't like it. Not at all in fact - but he knew there was no alternative. And his body, after the nearly fatal injuries it had suffered outside the city-walls, supported that point of view with aching at the slightest movement. At first, he had tried to force himself into healing faster by doing small exercises when the hospital-staff weren't looking. And at first, it had worked. He'd felt stronger, more energized. But then, after a week, he had found himself almost loosing consciousness after a set of push-ups. The pain had been so bad that he thought the sutures across his torso had reopened.

Luckily, it had not been that. But the message the pain carried was clear: Take it slow, you're doing more harm than good. And so the traveler had resigned himself to his fate: Following the nurses instructions, taking the medication he was told to take, keeping to the waking and sleeping hours, never staying on his feet longer than the number of minutes he was allowed. In short, he became the perfect patient. And as his cooperation improved, so did his body - while the watching eye of Riaril was less and less on him and focused more on the other patients.

Until finally, the good doctor had decided he was allowed to leave the hospital-grounds without a baby-sitter and with all his belongings returned. That also included his armor. After a month of wearing nothing but bandages over his natural armor, while covering himself up with varying hospital-gowns, the moment the nurse came in to take him to a dressing-room felt like it was time to open the presents on naming-day. The excitement hadn't lasted long though...after all, you didn't get much on naming-day if you did not have a name.

It was a sobering thought and it returned his focus on the task before him. He'd had a lot of time to think, rest and plan after all. Which turned out to be an advantage. There was a lot to do. He had to find the Matoran that had found him in the drifts...and that was just the easiest part. The traveler laid out his gear in front of himself in careful manner, inspecting his sword, the two daggers and the shiv carefully, before slipping on the hooded tunic he wore underneath his platemail. And as he started to strap on his refurbished armor, feeling slightly stiff and noticing the armor's weight for the first time in years, he thought about the first step of his new journey.

That first step had turned out to be Riaril's verbal kick out the door, with the addition of a bill for all the medical services he'd been subjected to the past weeks. No wonder she had called him Widgets. For the amount he owed, the doctor could probably take an extra-holiday with all-inclusive service. He pocketed the bill an put the issue of paying it out of his mind for now. He'd have to get the money together eventually. But that wasn't going to happen until he got back to work.

Back to work. Yeah. It's about time.

The Toa looked out over the courtyard of the hospital, standing on the steps outside the main-entrance and gazed out over the snowy drifts beyond, until his eyes spotted the buildings of Ko-Koro. Keeping his eyes on the village, his right hand reached behind his back as he took an offensive stance, left hand forward, legs apart and ready to attack. He slowly pulled out his sword, feeling the weight of the weapon, enjoying the familiar feeling of the grip against his palm. The next second he sprang into action. Like a leaf caught in a storm he executed a rapid succession of slashes, stabs and strikes, each fluently leading into the next - all while descending the stairs, before coming to a stop at their bottom in a perfect copy of his first post. He held the tension, concentrating on how his body handles the moves again after such a long time of inactivity. Then, he relaxed, sheathed the sword, and started to walk, leaving the hospital-grounds and making his way towards Ko-Koro itself.

First stop: The sanctum guard.

• Tags: