BZPRPG: Ko-Wahi

Ko
A banner for the topic
  • Posted 2013-05-17 16:13:32 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Tivanu (near the front gates of Ko-koro)

Tivanu sat on the bemches near the gates of the koro as he uses his staff to life rocks into the air then blasted them with concentrated and focused blasts of impact vision

"Ah this is quite fun. Forgot how fun simple and pointless destruction could be. But now i only destroy when paid."

Over head Kive-phu was chasing a ice bat through the sky cawing loudly as she flew. For the most part she could have taken it down quite awhile ago but decided to let it live for she enjoyed the chase

OOC: Not sure if you were referring to my skadki character Kranan.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-17 16:14:06 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Kamatu

It's at times like this when Kamatu was glad he had his Arthron. Concentrating, he triggered the Mask of Sonar, and scanned the area.He made out two heat signatures, and decide to follow.

• Edited on 2013-05-18 16:53:17 by Toa Anhar
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-17 16:21:04 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Tivanu (near the front gates of Ko-koro)

Tivanu sat on the bemches near the gates of the koro as he uses his staff to life rocks into the air then blasted them with concentrated and focused blasts of impact vision

"Ah this is quite fun. Forgot how fun simple and pointless destruction could be. But now i only destroy when paid."

Over head Kive-phu was chasing a ice bat through the sky cawing loudly as she flew. For the most part she could have taken it down quite awhile ago but decided to let it live for she enjoyed the chase

OOC: Not sure if you were referring to my skadki character Kranan.

OOC: Yes, I was.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-17 16:25:06 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Tivanu

Tivanu suddenly saw a toa of ice approach but did not make any motion to stand up. Instead he layed his hands on his lap and watched him closely

"Hello toa."

OOC: Well good know. Now we can start the rp

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-17 16:37:21 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Anthraz

He looked at the Skakdi. "Who are you? What is your purpose here?" he asked the Skakdi.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-17 16:39:48 UTC
    View post on BZP

Tivanu grinned a bit at this

Wow what a bold toa,

"Well i am simply enjoying the sites. I mean may hope to find some form of a job but nothing wrong or illegal. What is it to you?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-17 16:52:42 UTC
    View post on BZP

"I am looking for someone I have recently met. A murderer, Skakdi perhaps." He looked closely at Tivanu.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-17 17:02:18 UTC
    View post on BZP

Kamatu eventually caught up to the two beings. A Vortixx and a Skakdi. He quietly hunched down and snarled. He hated these two species almost as much as Rahkshi. Summoning his powers, Kamatu launched a fire ball towards the duo.

• Edited on 2013-05-18 16:52:44 by Toa Anhar
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-17 17:07:53 UTC
    View post on BZP

Tivanu laughed loudly as he reached behind his back and pulled a Rahkshi arm from his pack. The color suggest a rakshi of mind reading

"Well unless this is the arm of whoever was murdered then i am afraid i am not your skakdi. I just recently arrived from Ta-wahi."

OOC: So many skakdi

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-17 17:15:30 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC

[The Massif - morning]

"To be contributing members of society again... " I murmured quietly, almost a snort. "For the record, I contributed enough to matoran society at large in my opinion, them ignorant little runts... "

While my words may have said one thing, the grin on my face said another, abundantly clear that I did not believe what I had just said in the slightest. All I got was in response fro Cael was a "tsk", a eyeball, and a hand resting on her hip. I rolled my eyes, grabbing a nearby rag and wiping up the table. "No, you're right; I agree with everything you said. It's been good here, but it's time we moved on; we're whole enough to face the island and whatever it may throw at us."

I paused, throwing the towel over my shoulder and staring at the far wall for a moment, hands on my hips. I could feel my lips twitched as I thought. "Yes, I for one would like to see this hard-earned peace in action... if not to get re-acquainted our old friends. They're smart enough to know we're not dead, but I don't think it's fair to leave them in the dark after falling off the face of the island for three, four months now? Ever since that fateful day in Ko-Wahi..."

My adventure flashed before my eyes in rapid succession, taking only a few moments in real-time. I smiled vaguely, taking in a deep breath before I turned to look at my striking significant other.

"How long before you're ready to go?"

If there's one thing I've noticed, women have a tendency to take a little longer when preparing for a trip...

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-17 17:18:11 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Kordan

"Toa. Stand down.", Kordan said, dodging the attack.

OOC: Speaking to Anhar.

• Edited on 2013-05-17 17:20:23 by CeeCee
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-17 17:18:50 UTC
    View post on BZP

He looked closer at Tivanu. The dead body he found was a Vortixx. And the murderer had a long ranged weapon. Tivanu didn't seem to be the murderer. "Well I am sorry for interrupting. But -" before Anthraz could finish talking a sudden attack came from nowhere.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-17 17:27:21 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Ic: Toa Antrim stepped into the mudroom of the monastery and slowly stripped the greatsword from his back. It was a giant old thing with a blade as broad as his own huge hands and taller than a matoran, but it was a symbol of power and protection for many years, a sigil as important as the Massif's stone outcropping that defined the location. Dutifully the protector hung the heavy sword on a hanger and entered the sanctum.

The place was private and serene and featured a small network of sandstone and granite passageways that all symmetrically met again on the other side in a shrine. Oil lamps and torches were mountain on the walls, their flickering golden light casting a holy illumination on the hewed walls and columns that lines the side of the church. On the far side was a table with the Mata Nui spirit stone, flanked by the Three Virtues, Lady Destiny by his side. As Antrim stood before that sacred oracle he looked up and ensured the chandelier has all twelve candles brightly lit, then teleported to one of the balconies that coiled around the towerlike room.

The floor was well worn with the steps of the faithful who carved sunken reliefs in the old sandstone that looked like arrows to show the lost the way to rooms. The place was quiet now and only Antrim's steps broke the silence of the chapel. The monks were not in session now, likely tilling the fields for the season crop, allowing the toa protector to roam alone. Except, that was, for one certain guest who he was there to see.

Merror had come for refuge, one of several people. Whereas Joske and Cael elected to stay in Antrim's direct company in the village Merror chose the sanguine locale of the monastery and Antrim gave him a room. It was just like all the others, just another small room behind an unmarked antique wooden door, one of many that lined the rotund spiraling balcony that made finding one's way back to it troubling, but Antrim chose the right door easily and opened it after two short raps.

"Merror," he said in greeting as he stooped and entered the small room. It was sparsely decorated; a simple stone slab served as a bed and a mat of straw was the only cushion. A stout wooden table that matched the door was at the side below a square window and oil lamps lined the wall. A stool and a cabinet were the only luxury furniture there, but Merror hadn't brought anything and so the cabinet remained as spartan as the rest of it.

"Yes?" Merror replied as he sat upright from the bed on which he lied on until Antrim's entry.

"Joske awaits you in the village. I suggest you go meet him at once."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-17 17:54:43 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: KamatuKamatu growled defiantly and snarled, "Or what?"He then jumped over and fired two more blasts of fire, this time mentally triggering his unique control over super-hot blue flames.

• Edited on 2013-05-18 16:52:16 by Toa Anhar
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-17 22:13:54 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC (Merror)

Green eyes opened at Antrim's approach. Merror lay on his slab of a bed, resting from his morning run. He sat up as the Toa-Protector addressed him, his abdominal strength easily hoisting his torso upright; the Toa of Fire certainly had not allowed his physique to deteriorate over his three-month seclusion.

"Yes?" he answered, one hand gripping the edge of the stone bed as he swung his legs over and rose.

"Joske awaits you in the village. I suggest you go meet him at once."

Merror's nodded.

"Thank you for letting me know he's there," he said, swinging his shoulder and stretching the slightly cramped muscles. "As I said, I think three months is long enough. You didn't tell him I'm coming?"

Antrim shook his head. Merror had briefly discussed his plans to speak with Joske the previous day, and Antrim had agreed to inform Merror once the young Toa was up.

"Good," Merror replied, nodding again in gratitude. As Antrim left, Merror turned to the makeshift rack where his twin swords lay, picking them up, he examined the keen edges and shining metal momentarily, then sheathed them at his back. Sitting down on the end of the bed, he glanced at a pile of Mata Nui Daily copies in the corner of the room. The paper had been his main way of keeping track of the outside world; and a lot had changed in three months. Technology was advancing, the Koro were enjoying increasing prosperity, and the remnants of Makuta's forces had barely been heard from. When Merror had heard the news of the darkness' defeat, he'd felt some pangs of guilt that he had not been there to defend the Matoran against the Rahkshi's onslaught; but then, that was exactly why Skyra had wisely persuaded him to take this break in the first place. To let him get away from the worry.

And get away he had. His time here had hardly been wasted; he'd read the Daily and whatever scrolls and tablets the monks would lend him, contemplated and meditated, and (once he'd had the first week of total rest) followed a strict exercise regime. Pull-ups on the door-frame, long runs through the tundra, all manner of sit-ups, press-ups and weight-lifts, sword practice, even the occasional wild Rahkshi hunt...Merror was as fit as he'd ever been.

But his only contact had been with the quiet monks, the distant Antrim, and the occasional trader when the Daily's news wasn't enough. He'd noticed Joske and Cael's arrival in the village but he had kept his distance; until now. It was time to step back into the world of the living.

As Merror descended the stone steps leading down from the monastery to the village, the morning sun bathing the side of the Massif in a warm glow, he reflected on the last time he and Joske had met. It had not been under the best of circumstances; indeed, Joske had almost melted Merror's shoulder-armour. But Merror had been watching Joske, and he seemed a changed Toa. From what he'd heard from Antrim, it seemed that the ex-Kolhii star had lost his elemental powers. The Protector hadn't said much more on the subject, but Merror's curiosity had been piqued, and now, three months to the day since Merror had cloistered himself away, the Toa of Fire stepped into the small village in the great rock's lee, and made for the small training chamber where he knew Joske would be.

Reaching the entrance - neither of the couple within had noticed him yet - he leaned against the doorway.

"Good morning," he said.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 00:57:32 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Arktizai

Arktizai pulled the arrow out of the ice and inspected the crack it had made. Placing his hand there, he sensed the crystal structure of the wall. The crack was indeed small, and it had done little to alter the overall stability of the structure, but he felt confident that he could topple it with some thought.

He brushed his hand across the wall. He had found that he could either direct his focus on one point and examine the structure deep inside it, or he could sacrifice depth and cover a wider, shallower area.

If I had enough practice, I could probably scan the whole wall at once.

Developing a strategy based on this, Arktizai first analyzed larger, shallower areas, and if a particular spot looked promising he would hone in on it. This worked fairly well, and as he continued the process of sinking arrows into the ice and pulling them out the cracks they caused grew larger and larger, until finally...

CRACK.

The fractures met up with each other to form one massive break at about the height of Arktizai's shoulders. The structure buckled and the top part slid down the bottom, landing flat on the ground within a bio of the rapidly retreating Toa.

As he climbed atop of the overturned ice, he could make out the Vortixx and Skakdi in the distance. They were with someone else: a tall figure who seemed to be attacking them—with flames?

A Toa of Fire?

He had missed his last opportunity to strike, and was not going to give up another one. Pulling out an arrow from his cloak, he aimed slightly to the side of the Vortixx's head and fired a warning shot before running toward the trio.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 01:02:50 UTC
    View post on BZP

Tivanu just sat there on the bench while he extended his hand. With a flurry of metallic feathers Kive-phu landed on his arm and cawed at the Toa of ice

"Well perhaps you should not assume that every skakdi is a villian."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 05:24:44 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: wondering when you would show up :P

IC

[Massif - morning]

"Good morning."

I jumped.

Few came to visit us, NONE before noon. During our stay we were let relatively alone outside of the scheduled appointment or if say we wished to seek someone out. I was not expecting someone to be standing in the doorway, let alone speak. To top it off I was enjoying a more personal moment with Cael, which further reduced my attention and visitor expectations. The owner of the voice, simply put, freaked me out.

And in my defense, I had been training. Hard. Without elemental powers all I had was my mask, so I had been elusively training with it, trying to master it's strengths if not to make up for the lack other abilities. My speed and reaction time were incomprehensibly fast, to the point where it was almost freaky. So if danger presented itself, such as say the basic fight-or-flight mechanisms activated, even unwillingly or subconsciously, I would react accordingly, with my mask at my full disposal. I had been through enough beatings NOT to take this seriously.

And even though the voice and myself were a whole room apart, that's not saying much to a guy who can get from here to Po-Koro in less than a minute.

Yeah, I jumped good.

No sooner had the "-ing" escaped his lips did he receive a face full face of fist as I clocked him one right across the jaw. Now don't get me wrong, the Calix is great mask; it gives the wearer the ability to absolute peak of their natural physical abilities so that they move and react better than almost any unenhanced member of their species. Anyone else and he would of had at least SOME warning, if not the chance to attempt a dodging maneuver. Unfortunately, the Kakama allows the user to move and run at incredible speeds on all surfaces, far faster than the eye can follow... or in other words as fast or even faster than standard thought in many cases. Which meant that I had heard him, jumped, reacted, crossed the room, and in simple reflex struck him before his eyes or even his brain had the chance to conceive the notion that I had moved.

As far as his body was concerned, I had teleported, or simply materialized before him sometime after he got hit. Apparently by an invisible force.

Funny how the brain works that way.

Speaking of, by the time my own brain caught up to my reflexes I was standing rigidly in the doorway, arm outstretched with my hand balled in a fist, a Ta-Toa laying awkwardly on the hall floor by my feet, stars dancing in his eyes. The colors, the face, he looked... Great Spirit I HAD seen him before. In Ga-Koro almost a year ago.

This was Merror.

"Mata-Nui... I-I am so sorry!" I stammered. My balled fist resumed its hand shape as I bent down and picked a very disoriented Merror, doing my best to brush him off. "It's just that... oh, my bad... you alright?"

Brilliant Joske, just brilliant. You're oh-for-two with this guy. First you're a complete prick and brush him off, now you nearly knock him out cold! Hope and pray he has a decent personality and sense of humor or this "friendship" will end before it eve got off the ground.

I smiled sheepishly and grimaced at the same time.

"Oops?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 15:48:12 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Hile

(Ko-Wahi, Wastes):

Hile hated the Wastes.

He had, after all, seen almost all of the island. Almosty any place was better than this.

I just had to come here again, he thought bitterly.

He was close to blacking out. He decided to shout one last time, just in case Mata Nui would be smiling at him and offer him help in the form of someone else... anyone.

"Help!"

Then he fell over, face first in the snow.

OOC: Yeah, I just kinda dropped Hile in the middle of wastes. Free for interaction. Actually his life depends on it, so if someone would want to help him... :P

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 16:00:31 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC (Merror)

Merror shifted his jaw around with one hand, blinking the bright spots from his vision. Leaning on Joske's shoulder, he looked up at him, one eyebrow raised. There was a twinkle in his eye of...almost mischief?

And in a flash, the Merror straightened up, hooked his leg around the back of Joske's while using his own upper body to disrupt the younger Toa's balance. The entire move was smooth, practised, perfect in technique - the product of a skilled martial artist and a Calix - and it landed Joske flat on his rear.

The veteran Toa extended a hand to help the speedster up, a smiling in good humour.

"Even?"

• Edited on 2013-05-18 16:01:21 by Ghosthands
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 16:18:26 UTC
    View post on BZP

Before Kamatu could finish off the duo, he heard a shout from beyond. He growled in frustration, but knew that the person who had yelled was somewhat more important than finishing off the Skakdi and Vortixx. He broke off in a run away from the villains, and eventually made it to an unconscious figure lying on the ground. Kamatu kneeled down and shook the person. "Are you all right?" Kamatu inquired.

• Edited on 2013-05-18 16:51:41 by Toa Anhar
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 16:30:52 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Hile

(Ko-Wahi, Wastes):

The sound of another being... the best sound he had ever heard.

Hile opened his eyes to take a look at his rescuer. A Toa of Fire, just perfect.

"I - I am now, thanks to you, Toa", he said. "Can you get me out of here?"

That was when he noticed a Skakdi and Vortixx nearby.

"Who're those guys?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 16:34:41 UTC
    View post on BZP

Kamatu, relieved at seeing the being wake up, replied, "Good to see you're still with us, friend. As for them," Kamatu gestured behind him, "Ready to heat things up?"

• Edited on 2013-05-18 16:50:46 by Toa Anhar
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 16:38:01 UTC
    View post on BZP

"Stand down. Becuase we are not your enemies. No please. Stop attacking and we can talk about think like civil beings", Kordan said, his tone calm yet assertive.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 16:39:34 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Hile

(Ko-Wahi):

"Huh?" Hile tried assessing the situation. Then it suddenly dawned on him what the Toa meant. "Ohh..."

Hile reached into his pack and pulled out his Volo Lutu launcher. He then tightened the robe he was wearing around himself, saying: "I stand with you, Toa."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 16:47:14 UTC
    View post on BZP

Kamatu looked at Kordan dubiously. "Right... and why should I trust you, stranger? Up till today, I had a life... friends. All of which was probably nothing but a fantasy. For all I know, the Great Spirit is nothing but a dream... an illusion."

• Edited on 2013-05-18 16:50:18 by Toa Anhar
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 16:50:31 UTC
    View post on BZP

Kordan raised his hands up in the air. "Toa, I have no idea about your back story, bt I know I would much less like to talk about it whilst dodging fire balls. Please. Stop this violence"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 16:52:53 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Arktizai

Arktizai approached the Toa of Fire, not redirecting his focus from the Vortixx and the Skakdi while doing so. Quickly glancing to the side, he saw the Toa was standing alongside a Ko-Matoran who was brandishing a Volo Lutu Launcher.

The Toa of Ice stood in a fighting stance, his cloak fluttering behind him in the wind as he loaded and drew back his bow.

"Get ready," he phlegmatically ordered the two.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 16:56:32 UTC
    View post on BZP

Kamatu reacted faster than could be predicted. Summoning his powers, Kamatu unleashed a wave of heat blasting out from among him and the Ko-Matoran to every corner. He had noticed the Toa of Ice approach, and he knew that it was wise to shoot first, ask questions later.

• Edited on 2013-05-18 16:56:43 by Toa Anhar
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 16:56:54 UTC
    View post on BZP

Tivanu rose from his seat on the benches and walked to stand infront of the front gates and just stared at the scene that unfolded infront of him. Fireballs were being thrown around. A skakdi and a vortixx and from what he could tell a toa of fire, A toa of ice and several others

"Well this is bloody chaos." He spoke softly

OOC: well Tivanu is open for interaction Feel free to thrust him into rp

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 17:00:26 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Transiz/Tul

After no one noticing him, Transiz had left the Ko-Koro assembly hall. He was walking along the snow drifts when he glimpsed a fight. Two Toa, and a Matoran vs. a Skakdi and a Vortixx.

Helpfulness!

'You think I should help the Skakdi and the Vortixx?'

Agreement.

'Okay then. Will you activate if things get hot?'

A memory. Someone saying yes.

One of the Toa had unleashed a wave of flame aroung him. Transiz ran up to a Skakdi lookign at the fight and said, "We have to help!" The Skakdi looked a bit surprised that a giant Rahkshi was talking to him.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 17:06:00 UTC
    View post on BZP

"Look" He saw another being out of the corner of his eye "If you could please tell me why we are being attacked. Maybe we can sort this out before we kill each other" The Skakdi new he could possibly take on the others if he had to, but he really didnt see the need to add to the countless deaths he had caused.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 17:07:29 UTC
    View post on BZP

Tivanu looked at the rahkshi and grinned. He was surprised but just laughed

"Well never seen your kind before. Really wonder if i should attack you or listen."

With that he reached back into his satchel and pulled out the rahkshi arm he had and waves it at the rahkshi being

OOC: I assume you meant me canis and may i ask how tall you character is. i am trying to figure out if he is taller or shorter than Tivanu

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 17:07:35 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Hile

(Ko-Wahi):

Hile was sure the world had gone crazy around him. Probably he had actually died and was now in some bizarre afterlife?

The Skakdi And Vortixx were trying to negotiate things with the Toa of Fire who had saved Hile. Then a Toa of Ice had entered the scene and at that moment, the Toa of Fire had decided to blast everything with fire. While he had been careful not to harm the Matoran, Hile could feel himself weakening due to the heat. Being a Ko-Matoran, he did not react to such a thing well.

As if that had not been enough, more beings were gathering to the scene.

This is madness, Hile though. What are these guys even fighting for?

Hile didn't have to think twice about who to ally with, though. The Toa of Fire had saved his life, after all, and in general Skakdi and Vortixx were not to be trusted. Fighting the weakness that the heat caused, Hile aimed his Volo Lutu at the Skakdi's weapon and fired. If his plan worked, the weapon would be out of his hands in no time.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 17:15:05 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC:

I was talking about Tivanu. I would imagine Transiz would be taller, because he's actually a Vortixx bonded with a Parakuka.

IC: Transiz/Tul

"Oh, you have a Rahkshi arm! Nice job! I'm not actually a Rahkshi, but a Vortixx bonded to a Parakuka. Do you think a Rahkshi would be this big?" Then, Transiz saw the Ko-Matoran fire something at the Skakdi.

Tul activated. Transiz leapt through the air and landed in the snow. Transiz then got up, and charged at the Toa of Fire, brandishing his staves.

• Edited on 2013-05-18 17:17:23 by Canis Lupus
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 17:15:34 UTC
    View post on BZP

Kordan used his wooden stick to block the disk, but the power was so great it knocked it right out of his hands. Time seemed to slow down as the stick flew out of reach. It was his most valued possession for it held the names of every being he had ever took the life of as so their names would never be forgotten and some how they would live on in the staff. There was nothing heroic about killing any or causing unnecessary violence like these attackers were a part of.

"Please stop this at once!", he raised his voice, hoping for it to be heard over the chaos

OOC:

Soooo much discrimination and prejudice here. We have done nothing wrong at all. Simply doing a bit of shopping in Ko-Koro and now we are getting this

"and in general Skakdi and Vortixx were not to be trusted" Wow... just wow. XD

• Edited on 2013-05-18 17:17:19 by CeeCee
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 17:17:41 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC:

No offense, dude. Kamatu's just going a little haywire.

IC: Kamatu

Kamatu knelt to the ground, clenching his head with both hands. The more power he exhibited, the more his head ached. And then it came. I'm back, "Anhar".

• Edited on 2013-05-18 17:20:51 by Toa Anhar
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 17:21:51 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Zahkon

He grabbed his Axe and slammed it in the ice with all his force:

"YOU FOOLS ALL STOP."

He hoped the Toa would pause for a second, enough for him to explain...

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 17:23:03 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: KordanAnhar The word span around in his mind. Something the Le Matoran had murmured when he was un-conciseness.

"Wait. What does that word mean?" He asked the Toa of Fire "I have heard someone say it before"

OOC: Its just I feel like we're being ganged up on here for being nothing more that Skakdi and a Vortixx. I dont think we have done else wrong from your eyes.

• Edited on 2013-05-18 17:24:00 by CeeCee
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 17:25:07 UTC
    View post on BZP

Tivanu grinned as he heard this but before he could respond the voritix left

"You know i don't fight unless i get paid!" He yelled out to the group

He looked up at Kive-phu and saw her circling. He cupped his hands around his mouth and shouted up at her

"Uvy Nyvt Fivi."

And with that Kive-phu landed on his shoulder and cawed loudly as she rested her large metallic wings against herself

They both watched the fight

OOC: Technically since there is a skadki he would know what Tivanu said and as such i will translate "Get down here."

• Tags: