BZPRPG: Ko-Wahi

Ko
A banner for the topic
  • Posted 2013-05-18 17:25:25 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Transiz/Tul

The Mega-Rahkshi looked at the Toa of Ice and growled. He lifted up one of his staves, and pointed it at the Toa of Ice. "Don't even move a muscle." Transiz could feel Tul giving less power to Transiz. The problem seemed to be resolving.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 17:25:55 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Kamatu

Kamatu heard the words spoken aloud in his head and the real world, and he knew something was wrong. I'm back. Did you miss me? "I-I don't understand," Kamatu spoke aloud. he then heard someone beside him ask a question. He answered painfully, "Anhar - means - ME!"

• Edited on 2013-05-18 17:26:35 by Toa Anhar
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 17:29:49 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: It's exactly what you said: prejudice. Skakdi and Vortixx are not Matoran and tend to be less-trusted among the Matoran-kind. Hile simply has no clue what's going and assumes that the Toa is the good guy and the others evil.

Oh, and he actually fired a Volo Lutu, not a disk. So it technically should pull the stick to Hile, but I'll just ignore that.

IC Hile

(Ko-Wahi):

Hile felt a flush of pride as his maneuvers managed to get the Skakdi's weapon out of his hands. He was confused to see the Toa of Fire kneel in the snow, cradling his head. His first instinct was that the others had assaulted him mentally. The Skakdi seemed more intrigued than anything else, though. Hile decided to hold off his attacks, not that he thought he could beat a Skakdi single-handedly anyway.

"Anhar?" he repeated the name, trying to make sense of everything. "Your name is Anhar?"

• Edited on 2013-05-18 17:31:07 by Toatapio Nuva
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 17:32:19 UTC
    View post on BZP

The Mega-Rahkshi looked at the others and said, "Can someone please tell me what the Karz is going on here?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 17:33:06 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Zahkon

"Pwew" He swiped the sweat of his forehead. "That was close,..."

"So, can, now we all are calm now, someone explain me why you all are attacking us?"

EDIT: Ew ninja'd add this:

"I don't know either..."

• Edited on 2013-05-18 17:33:53 by Dual Matrix
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 17:33:21 UTC
    View post on BZP

At the sound of hearing "Anhar", Kamatu's head burst out in pain, and the voice inside hissed, Now, little Toa, why do you fear me? After all... I am you. Anhar shouted in pain, and began to lose consciousness...

• Edited on 2013-05-18 18:01:08 by Toa Anhar
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 17:36:26 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Zahkon

"Woa"

He saw the Toa fall oncountionous, and he was falling on the ground. His big hand grabbed the falling Toa. "You okay little guy?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 17:38:24 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Kordan

Kordan looked at the Toa that called himself Anhar. "I believe I may have come in contact with someone who knows you"

OOC: Sorry Tapio. I didnt know what a Voto Lutu was but we can stick wit that. You now have the stick(just a note, it has loads of names on)

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 17:38:45 UTC
    View post on BZP

Kamatu woke with a start. His chest heaved, and he felt a large hand against him. Kamatu exhaled slowly and said, "Tell me no one saw that." Then he heard the words of Kordan beside him, and reached up, grabbing him and pulling him close. "Ranama?" he asked. "He's-he's real? And alive?"

• Edited on 2013-05-18 18:00:52 by Toa Anhar
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 17:40:42 UTC
    View post on BZP

"Look, Toa" He didnt want to repeat the name for the fear that something may happen again "Did you know a Le-Matoran?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 17:40:54 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Arktizai

Arktizai glanced over at his new opponent: a gigantic Rahkshi. Perhaps the Vortixx and the Skakdi were right; maybe negotiation was the answer.

He scowled at the Vortixx and Skakdi that stood before him, and slowly lowered his bow.

"What do you want from us?" Arktizai questioned. "Earlier, you were threatening to kill me, and now, you're trying to help out him out," he said, making a gesture toward the Toa of Fire.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 17:41:52 UTC
    View post on BZP

Kamatu struggled upwards, and replied, "Yes. And it better be a good thing that you know who I'm talking about." Kamatu then turned and growled menacingly at Arktizai behind him.

• Edited on 2013-05-18 18:00:34 by Toa Anhar
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 17:42:31 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: Ok, thanks then. :P Not that he understands the names.

IC Hile

(Ko-Wahi):

Hile shook his head. He had no idea what was going on.

"So you are not enemies?" Hile asked the Skakdi and the Vortixx.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 17:47:26 UTC
    View post on BZP

Kamatu suddenly remembered the Ko-Matoran, and he knelt beside him and said, "Many thanks, little brother, for your help. But I must go my own way, now. As for you," Kamatu stood up and roughly grabbed Kordan's arm, "Take me to Ranama. Or -" It was at the time the voice reappeared in Kamatu's head. You see, Kamatu, pain and rage can deal with a lot, can't it? Kamatu grabbed his head and hissed silently, "Get... out... of ... my head!"

• Edited on 2013-05-18 18:00:18 by Toa Anhar
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 17:48:07 UTC
    View post on BZP

Kordan looked at the Toa of Ice. "I was unaware we wanted anything from you. You were the ones attacking and following us. Also know that it was not be who threatened you, it was a Skakdi who killed my friends.". He then turned to Anhar. A Matoran that called himself many names. Kramah, Ranama, Dowun? Anu of them mean anything to you" He the looked down and set his gaze to the Ko-Matoran "Enemy is a strange term little one. Now please, that stick is very important to me. I would like to have it back"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 17:50:23 UTC
    View post on BZP

Kamatu nodded, distracted, and replied, "Yes. Ranama. That's him."

• Edited on 2013-05-18 18:00:03 by Toa Anhar
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 17:52:08 UTC
    View post on BZP

"That little Matoran is capable of many things, but I am afraid he may not be the one you remember. He... not all there." Kordan shrugged.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 17:54:24 UTC
    View post on BZP

"Whatever," Kamatu muttered. "Just - take me to him."

• Edited on 2013-05-18 17:59:48 by Toa Anhar
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 17:55:16 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Hile

(Ko-Wahi):

Hile nodded at the Toa of Fire, deciding that maybe this madness was too much for him to bear.

Shrugging, he also gave back the Skakdi's stick despite not knowing its purpose.

"Ok, you're going somewhere then?" he asked the duo, confused by the apparent alliance they were making. "I've travelled around the island many times, so if you need information or help, I would be happy to provide. If not, then I'd appreciate it if you could direct me back to Ko-Koro before leaving."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 17:57:08 UTC
    View post on BZP

Arktizai stood bewildered at the Skakdi. "Earlier, you mentioned you were a part of 'Sixhand.' If you are peaceful as you claim to be, may I ask what that is?" The Toa of Ice now looked at the Toa of Fire. "Are you a part of it?"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 17:58:46 UTC
    View post on BZP

Kamatu shook his head and replied, "No. I have no clue what any of you are talking about."

• Edited on 2013-05-18 17:59:02 by Toa Anhar
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 18:00:05 UTC
    View post on BZP

He looked at Anhar. "You have to know. The man he is with will kill you if you so much look at him wrong, let along ask for his property. If you let me come with you he is less likly to... lose it."

OOC: Anyone else here up for a trip to Onu-Koro. The more the merrier.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 18:00:19 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Tivanu

Tivanu frowned as he saw the fight come to a close

"Well this sucks. No body killed the other."

He walked over to the Vortixx he had spoken with earlier

"So not much of a fight eh?:

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 18:02:55 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC:

I'm in.

IC: Kamatu

"Agreed," Kamatu said, figuring help from a stranger was better than no help at all. He gestured towards the others gathered. "Anyone want to join us?"

• Edited on 2013-05-18 18:03:24 by Toa Anhar
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 18:04:44 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: Hile loves travelling, so he would love to join.

IC Hile

(Ko-Wahi):

"So you going to Onu-Koro now?" Hile asked. "I love that place. All the lightstones and those mines... I'd be interested in joining you."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 18:05:16 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Kordan.

Kordan nodded to the Toa of Fire. He then turned to the Toa of Ice. "Six Hand is not a glamorous organization but its, in my eyes at least, better than what it used to be. However, I can not tell you much about it."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 18:05:21 UTC
    View post on BZP

The Toa of Ice pondered the Skakdi's words. If nothing else, the Skakdi seemed honest; despite the fact he was unwilling to divulge much information, Arktizai somehow felt that what he had said thus far was true.

Even if Sixhand was evil, the best way to discover its true nature would be to join the others and hope that he could piece together the truth.

"Fine."

OOC: Is it "Six Hand" or "Sixhand?" I've seen it both ways.

• Edited on 2013-05-18 18:10:20 by Infrared
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 18:06:21 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OOC: Well, Im afraid plans are top secret unless I know you are willing to join.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 18:06:22 UTC
    View post on BZP

Kamatu laughed at Hile. "If that is why you wish to go, little one, perhaps you should wait till the "Tour Ussal" arrives. But anyway... I feel a need to get acquainted. What are your names?"

• Edited on 2013-05-18 18:16:07 by Toa Anhar
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 18:06:47 UTC
    View post on BZP

"Man, none of you are worried about the giant Rahkshi that's just standing here? Wow." Transiz was looking at the group. He wasn't going to go to Onu-Wahi. He didn't want to go there just yet.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 18:08:20 UTC
    View post on BZP

Kamatu snarled visciously at the Rahkshi and said, "Someone better keep that thing on a leash; cause I can guarantee you that I won't be able to allow mercy for anything that beast causes."

• Edited on 2013-05-18 18:15:53 by Toa Anhar
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 18:08:31 UTC
    View post on BZP

"My name is Kordan and the Vortixx here is Zahk" He then spoke to Transiz. "Believe me, I have see more horrifying things that that, and seeing as you are not trying to kill me I hold no reason to question you"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 18:09:43 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Hile

(Ko-Wahi):

"I've been to that tour already", Hile answered, chuckling. "And my name is Hile."

Hile turned at the Rahkshi who was wondering why no one was scared of him.

"You know, this whole situation is so bizarre that a Rahkshi fits in well enough."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 18:10:04 UTC
    View post on BZP

"I am Kamatu; but I prefer Anhar."

• Edited on 2013-05-18 18:15:36 by Toa Anhar
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 18:11:26 UTC
    View post on BZP

"We should not waste any more time. Ranama has gone looking for an Onu Matoran but I do not know his name. Lets go"

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 18:11:30 UTC
    View post on BZP

"Well, I'm not really a Rahkshi. I'm a Vortixx bonded with a Parakuka. I say that a lot."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 18:13:40 UTC
    View post on BZP

"If it is of importance, my name is Arktizai."

OOC: CeeCee, I edited my post when I saw your response (it didn't alert me of new replies when I was typing, or if it did, I didn't notice). Sorry about that.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 18:14:28 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC: Kamuta

"Whatever," Kamatu growled to Transiz. "Just move. We'll have to start now if we're going to make it to Onu-Koro before -" Before what, Toa? Before you kill them? Kamatu grimaced and ignored the voice. "Let's roll," he said.

OOC: Ok... so we're moving this to Onu-Koro? If so, I'm there.

• Edited on 2013-05-18 18:15:14 by Toa Anhar
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 18:14:37 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • IC Hile

(Ko-Wahi):

"Why did you say you are Rahkshi then?" Hile asked Transiz.

"And what Onu-Matoran are you looking for, Toa? I may know him. I know a lot of Matoran there..."

• Tags:
  • Posted 2013-05-18 18:15:48 UTC
    View post on BZP

"As I have said, I no not his name. Although I do know Ranama knew him. This is all"

• Tags: