BZPRPG: Kumu Islets

Kumu
/images/topicbanners/120.png
  • Posted 2012-11-05 23:35:15 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Mimira - Infernavika -If Mimira hadn't been so drunk she might of listened to Lasinia....however... "Heehee! You'll have to catch me first!" And with that she ran off toward the other side of the ship laughing, though she bumped into various objects as she did.

  • Posted 2012-11-05 23:37:52 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: LasiniaLasinia promptly flipped over several crates, landing perfectly in front of Mimira. "Alcohol is bad for your growing brain."

  • Posted 2012-11-05 23:39:41 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Mimira - Infernavika -Mimira squealed in surprise as Lasinia landed in front of her, falling over"But I'm a pirateeeeeee I can do what I wanttttttttt!" She exclaimed, before trying to crawl behind a crate to hide.

  • Posted 2012-11-05 23:41:05 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Lasinia"You're also a little girl," admonished Lasinia. "So you have to listen to your elders."

  • Posted 2012-11-05 23:43:21 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Mimira - Infernavika -Mimira started to crawl away with a sheet covering her whole body. "You can't seeee me. I'm invisible!"

  • Posted 2012-11-05 23:45:44 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: LasiniaLasinia strode over and lifted off the sheet. "I have stolen your Magical Sheet of Super Invisibility."

  • Posted 2012-11-05 23:47:42 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Mimira - Infernavika -Mimira looked at Lasinia with a horrified expression. "Nuuuuuuu why are you so mean to meeeee!?" She grabbed the sheet and tried to yank it back.

  • Posted 2012-11-05 23:48:34 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Lasinia"I'll give you a year's supply of cookies if you go to sleep."

  • Posted 2012-11-05 23:53:52 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Mimira - Infernavika -Mimira's eyes widened. "Really!?"

  • Posted 2012-11-06 00:00:14 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Dorian (Underground, Xa-Koro)Grumbling a series of curses in different languages - I was later told the only thing really discernible as a real sentence fragment was "same ol' same ol' duel to the death honor thingabob" - I stepped forward from the line and made my way towards Brykon, stopping at a distance of about twenty paces. Dueling distance: the same area of measurement from which one man always shoots another man for the purposes of reputation. I had slighted Brykon by leaving for the second time now; this, moreso than last time, was personal.-Teezy

  • Posted 2012-11-06 00:02:27 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Mimira - Infernavika -"Well....okayyy." she said, she did feel rather relaxed, and kinda tired. "Can I sleep in your lap? Pleeaseeeee?"

  • Posted 2012-11-06 00:07:13 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Mimira - Infernavika -Mimira hugs Lasinia's legs. "You're the best pretend sister ever!"

  • Posted 2012-11-06 00:10:03 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: LasiniaLasinia patted the younger girl. "And you're the best little sister figure ever."

  • Posted 2012-11-06 00:14:24 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Mimira - Infernavika -"Sorry I drank the rummm...." She said, slurring a bit once again. "I was just curious..."

  • Posted 2012-11-06 00:14:55 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Lasinia"You can drink it when you're older okay?"

  • Posted 2012-11-06 00:29:24 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC:I gave a resounding hoot, and it echoed satisfactorily around the underground passage. "Whoo boy!" I grinned, flexing my fingers eagerly. "Dor versus Bossman, this should be good. Who's got the popcorn?"

  • Posted 2012-11-06 00:31:11 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Mimira - Infernavika -"Okayies..." She said with a sigh, still hugging Lasinia.

  • Posted 2012-11-06 00:37:04 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: LasiniaLasinia stroked the little Matoran's head. "Go to sleep, you'll feel better soon."

  • Posted 2012-11-06 00:45:18 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: TellusClimbing down to take part in the game, the Toa shook his head as he watched the drunken Mimira. "Rum may be a wonderful thing ta 'ave, but 'tis sad ta see one so young under its influence!"

  • Posted 2012-11-06 00:53:30 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC-Verak:"So be the woes of the Infernavika," Verak said with a solemn expression, having watched the charade. "Tellus, I think that Lohkar is a bad influence. Or maybe that new girl who jumped aboard..."Why haven't we tossed her off yet?"

  • Posted 2012-11-06 01:08:30 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Lasinia"I don't know, maybe because we can't be bothered?"

  • Posted 2012-11-06 01:10:16 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Mimira - Infernavika -Mimira did so, she began to drift away to sleep in Lasinia's lap as she returned to her card game.

  • Posted 2012-11-06 02:26:56 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: HeulrakOh goody, I wondered when we'd get to this part, the giganitc Ve-Toa thought. While it might have seemed like there was no way he could win against all the opponents, Heulrak knew how to fight smart and cause them to get in the way of eachother's attacks. That was the thing with encircling your opponent, it worked well against normal beings, but Heulrak wasn't a normal being.His Calix activated, the gigantic Toa of Plantlife backflipped out of the ring of beings, their attacks flying harmlessly beneath him. With any luck, they'd hit eachother in their ring formation. Heulrak completed two full turns before landing lightly on the ground, his broadsword in one hand while a throwing ax was held in the other. Now, this is what I've been waiting for, he thought, slamming his broadsword against the ground.Immeadiatly, wooden spikes shot up from the ground around Tirax, forming a makeshift cage that allowed Heulrak to focus on the rest of beings. With a strength easily rivaling or surpassing that of a Toa of Stone, the golden-armored Toa brought his sword down on Takari in a horizontal arc. His ax was held up to defend against any counter attacks.He wasn't worried about melee attacks from the rest, as they would have to get by both Takari and Tirax to get to him.
    OOC:With current plot plans, it makes some sense to get out soon. Let's finish up.IC: The attacks flew at Matatu and Vilor, and were delt with using the precision of a well co-ordinated team. One of Vilor's torch clubs handled the impact vision, his Pakari enabling him to hold on. A second later Matatu absorbed Takari's lightning, and Vilor plunged his previous plasma hand into the ground. The sonics blast forced them both to pause for a moment, but Ziraul broke it off quickly. Makkan dropped his stone platform, landing clean, and made eye contact with Tirax, who nodded. Tirax soared out of his cage as the Matatu of Makkan lifted him, and then propelled him back down. The end result was an axe coming in with the tremendous force of the combined power found in Tirax's strength and Makkan's mind, aimed for Heulrak's back. The blow had the potential to cleave the soft gold armor and damage tissue in the back, reducing the effectiveness of many leg and arm movements.Takari turned his attention to the incoming blade, twisting it's path telekinetically so that it embedded deep into the sand. With that, he punched forward, his knuckle blade's twin prongs crackling with energy-a simple hit could stun enough to leave Heulrak on the sandy floor of the south beach.Matatu, recovering from the sonics blast, used the Kanohi from which he derived it's name, attempting to pry the throwing axe from the Ve-Toa's hands and bury it in the sand, or at least stop it from moving. OOC:Excuse me if the sword block was mildly autohitty. Too busy for fonts.

  • Posted 2012-11-06 03:30:03 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: HeulrakWith a tug, the gigantic Ve-Toa's sword was ripped out of the ground, spraying sand into the air, possibly blinding his opponent at the same time. Heulrak wasn't going to wait for that, though, and used his Calix augmented relfexes to lean out of the way of the electric punch. At the same time, he felt his throwing ax get pulled from his hand, and instead of trying to fight it, Heulrak simply let it go, the ax burying itself in the sand. Noting that the being had excaped his quickly made prison, the huge Ve-Toa decided to switch tactics.As Tirax came down with his Matatu-enhanced strike, Heulrak side-stepped at the last minute, the ax just barely scratching his protosteel-alloy armor. While his armor was golden, Heulrak wasn't stupid enough to wear completely gold armor, as just walking in that much material alone would be work. Because the Ve-Toa waited until the last possible moment, redirecting the being's fall would be a lot harder, especially sinse energies were being used to make him go down.Continuing on with his sidestep, Heulrak used this movement to get in closer to Takari, and a wooden spike erupted from the massive Ve-Toa's now-empty hand, the hard spike driving its way towards Takari's chest in an attempt to impale him. Meanwhile, Heulrak kept his broadsword up, prepared to use it as a way to channel his elemental power should any other attacks be thrown at him.

  • Posted 2012-11-06 05:22:33 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: LasiniaPretty sure if I wasn't an amnesiac, I would have been like her when I was younger."So, blackjack?"

  • Posted 2012-11-06 05:24:08 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Floria"That was surprisingly.....exaggerated."

  • Posted 2012-11-06 05:39:22 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: LasiniaLasinia gave the other girl a stare that meant: Even though you are rather attractive, I don't care about you.

  • Posted 2012-11-06 05:55:45 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Sev Sev chuckled, this'll be interesting, time to see who's really superior now that Pretty Boy's lost one of his aces. Depending on the outcome of this fight many things will change. Best of luck Pretty Boy, Senegal, the two of you will need to lay all your cards right if you want any chance of winning. After all the rest of Bad Company will be forever changed by today's victor. Sev however kept these thoughts to himself, instead displaying a cheery facade, holding his hat out, walking around the others. "So, lass an' well 'men, can' quite call ya gentle now can I? It's time ta lay your bets on who's gonna be 'night's victor. Will it be our esteemed colonel, the fearsome brute in the ring no man has ever stood a chance agains' The king of the cage, the masta of the jungle, the terror of undergroun' Brykkkonnnn Senneegaaalllllllll!!""Or, is it gonna be tonight's late show? The pretty boy who's racked up quite the followin'. The dappa duelis', the man more twisted than feral skakdi latched with a parakuka, the iron fisted man without mercy. The terror of Ga-Koro, the scrouge of all things decen', the charmin', refined, scarf wearin', reignin' champ, Doriaaannn Shaaadiiixxxxx!!""Place your bets lads and lasses, and 'member, no matter wha', the house wins."

  • Edited on 2012-11-06 05:56:15 by Toa Onarax
  • Posted 2012-11-06 06:35:03 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • Ic: Stannis remained tense on the boat, trying to soothe himself. It wasn't Oreius' piloting but just a sense of fear of the water. The Wanderer pet his fingers pass through the water to soothe his nerves. Steam hissed off his hand when he brought it back out as his natural heat burned the water right off of him. It was a comforting sign that nature still sided with him, that his heat, steady and sure, remained as ardent a companion as he was to his god. The company sat silently, taking in the visage of the vanishing Mata Nuian coastline. The Kumu Islets beckoned on the opposite side, their small and perky appearance contrasting the sin that was said to roam there. Sulov spread his wares about, replenishing the reserves of those around him. Stannis cracked a small smile at this as he gazed off, reminded once again of how caring and good the big soldier was. His mind wandered elsewhere, thinking of what had been discussed before breakfast, but Leah broke the silence of the travelers. "So...these things we are searching for...what do we do with them once we have the full set? Aside from keeping them safe?"Reordin seemed to try and be thoughtful about his answer and shrugged a prolonged shrug as he answered. "We use them, I guess. Takua didn't get into specifics, but the implication was pretty plainly out there."Lepidran put his logic into it, too. "Using them seems even more appropriate now. I mean, we are five of us male and one of us female, the make-up of...our intended predecessors."All eyes seemed to drift to Stannis once all this was said, as if the others expected their prophet to give some nugget of wisdom to shed light on the matter. Even Lepidran did so and that reminded Stannis that while Lepidran may know the Second Prophesy, he did not understand it as Stannis did. And their curiosity was recognized. Stannis was in truth far from an oracle, but his affinity to the mysteries of the island was far from average. "The prophesy says, 'To seek hidden lines and follow the signs will make them the only exceptions,'" he said. "It goes on about the defeat of 'the foe.' I believe we are the heroes foretold, but that is simply an urge to reach conclusions. What I do know is that we have to retrieve those stones. The next steps will be revealed when we are ready for them. We simply must follow the signs when we meet them."His speech finished, Stannis looked away at the rapidly growing land of the Islets. Recalling that two of the matoran in the company were exiles and possibly outlaws and branded, he wisely decided against landing in Xa-Koro. He gave orders to Oreius, "Beach the boat north of the city. The map seems to indicate that the stone is outside the city and it will do us better to remain out of the public light."

  • Edited on 2012-11-06 21:56:00 by EmperorWhenua
  • Posted 2012-11-06 06:42:21 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • OOC: Err, about the joining your blow-up-an-island-plot we talked about....IC: WuelpWuelp walked around, bored, and looking for someone to sell his products.

  • Posted 2012-11-06 12:41:52 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC KetruI was bored too. I saw a merchant (Wuelp) selling stuff. With nothing else to do, I decided to take a look.

  • Posted 2012-11-06 15:13:30 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: WuelpWuelp noticed Ketru admiring his items. "Rope Darts!" He said. "They're great! And I have more! All for a bit of price."

  • Posted 2012-11-06 20:57:54 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC Yasurek- Infernavika:"Let's get this blackjack game going," Yasurek said. "Does anyone actually have cards to play with?"

  • Posted 2012-11-06 20:59:44 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC (Lohkar)"I believe Lasinia's got 'em," Lohkar replied.

  • Posted 2012-11-06 21:00:46 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: WuelpWuelp noticed Ketru admiring his items. "Rope Darts!" He said. "They're great! And I have more! All for a bit of price."
    IC KetruUh, wha? Rope dart? What was he talking about?Command: search memory/rope dartSearching...No mnemonic entries found.Command: Speak/What's a rope dart?To

  • Posted 2012-11-06 21:05:34 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: LasiniaLasinia held up the deck of cards in her hand.

  • Posted 2012-11-06 21:52:40 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC (Lohkar)Lohkar grinned widely, sitting down cross-legged in front of a suitably large barrel."Deal us in!"

  • Posted 2012-11-06 22:41:52 UTC
    Go to this post on BZPower
  • IC: Wuelp"It's a weapon. A rope with a dart. Self explanatory."