BZPRPG - News and Discussion

News and Discussion
A vista of Kini-Nui from the Mata Nui Online Game
  • Posted 2021-09-06 06:32:56 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • 9 hours ago, Smudge8 said:

@ARROW404 I'd be down to help with the coven, I've been looking for a chance to sue elemental powers on my skakdi.

Unfortunately the deadline for forts has passed, though we could set it up IC if we get another.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-09-06 07:11:21 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • 10 hours ago, Smudge8 said:

@ARROW404 I'd be down to help with the coven, I've been looking for a chance to sue elemental powers on my skakdi.

Sadly the deadline for forts has passed. I guess we could set it up in-character, but I figured I would make a Nakihl in the same vein instead.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-09-06 07:15:25 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • did they relax the double-posting rule when i wasn't looking

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-09-06 07:18:03 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • 2 minutes ago, Pteronura Brasiliensis said:

did they relax the double-posting rule when i wasn't looking

No, I'm just having connection issues.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-09-06 07:22:36 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • pnzJTq3.gif

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-09-06 10:38:14 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • 20 hours ago, Whisper said:

Okay. The idea I was tossing around was more of a scouting vehicle than a full-sized ship. Basically just a two-person rowboat with some kind of rudimentary engine bolted on the back, capable of coughing up some speed for brief bursts. Good for a quick getaway, but not meant to be the main means of making it move.

Is that within the realms of native tech for Zakaz, or would that fall more into Tech Item territory? 

That's fine for Zakaz native tech, especially since it's for a small vessel.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-09-06 16:04:19 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • I'd still be open to setting up the coven IC, maybe we could just create a few characters that go around "preaching" until they have enough followers to establish something....

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-09-06 16:19:02 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • 22 hours ago, Endless Sea (Alaki Nuva) said:

Wait, Takua?  I think I need to reread the Kentoku wrap-up...  o_o

No, Takua sent them to Kentoku from the Keeping Place in Mata Nui. And then they came out of the portal into Ray’s garden. 

and proceeded to step on his peonies 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-09-06 16:51:31 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • THE PLACE is now open for business. I know a lot of people expressed interest, if you have a character idea send me a DM.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-09-07 02:05:52 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • CHARLIE MURPHY WHAT'S HAPPENING PARTNER

DARKNESS, EVERYONE, DARKNESS

HEY EVERYONE

DARKNESS IS SPREADING

-Tyler

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-09-07 02:32:35 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • So I am thinking about adding a second pc to my lineup, namely adapting my Turaga of Stone from SKA. I don’t think I personally can handle the responsibility of a Toa’s level of power, but a Turaga may be more manageable. And I have an idea how to fit her into the world of BZPRPG, based off events in this game’s prior arcs (admittedly events I was not there for so I might need to fact check things)

I plan to wait a bit longer before I decide to add her, but I wanted to ask first about the limitations to a Turaga’s power. In SKA, I kept her powers to sensing rock through her feet in a limited radius, and manipulating pebbles that she held in pouches. No creation or absorption. Her feet could slid on the pebbles while on flat terrain to move faster, or she could whirl them in a small vortex to try to encourage weaker Rahi to step back, kind of corralling them. Would this be an acceptable level of strength for a Turaga? I know SK had different power levels for Toa at least, so I figured it would be best to check.

• Edited on 2021-09-07 02:39:50 by Harvali
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2021-09-07 15:32:36 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • meanwhile in seprilli

tumbleweed-highway.gif

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-09-07 15:36:54 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • well, this makes my job as the person with characters that will be making seprilli's biggest tabloid publisher easier

(oof)

(I need to make my zakaz profiles still)

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-09-08 04:31:46 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • I think I've got ideas for a Seprilli character but don't hold your breath

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-09-08 04:44:10 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • what if i'm a ga-lesterin

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-09-08 05:13:25 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • I've actually got a couple ideas for Seprilli characters on the back burner.  Seprilli's probably the part of Zakaz that interests me the most, but I feel like I don't have enough of a feel for Zakaz yet to actually commit.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-09-09 19:17:35 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • So along with my previous Turaga related question, which I still want clarification on, I have a new question for the Stagg. This second question is more about making sure my parasitic rose bush plot point can coexist with the main plot, so if a Staff has time, I would appreciate going over it in DMs.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-09-09 19:20:28 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • 1 minute ago, Harvali said:

So along with my previous Turaga related question, which I still want clarification on, I have a new question for the Stagg. This second question is more about making sure my parasitic rose bush plot point can coexist with the main plot, so if a Staff has time, I would appreciate going over it in DMs.

My dude have you considered tagging them or sending them a PM directly

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-09-09 19:34:42 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • My apologies, I just was unsure which specific GM would handle those questions, or even if there was that kind of specialization. I am sorry for my rudeness.

• Edited on 2021-09-09 19:37:35 by Harvali
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2021-09-09 19:42:07 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • It ain't rude at all to be curious or ask questions, so no worries there. You can PM Tyler, Ghosthands or Krayzikk anytime for any question; some might have more on their plate than others, but they'll get back to you all the same.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-09-10 18:36:53 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • To all fort owners: I'm going to be rolling your loot and sending it out to you over the weekend! Please be sure you've put your fort profiles in your profiles topic post so that I know who to randomize for, and if I missed something for approval just let me know! 

-Tyler

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-09-10 18:54:44 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • What the fort. 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-09-10 23:03:18 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • 8 minutes ago, Perp said:

aaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-09-10 23:15:08 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • 17 minutes ago, Perp said:

Hey.

Have a S̷̞̯̅ͅͅn̵̹̥͒̉̀̏i̴̱͚̠͗͋́̚c̶͖͙͙̱̽k̷̤͈̏̕͜e̶̛̱͎̯̱͋̏̿r̴̢̝͋̚s̴̻̮̰̣͝. 

You're not ý̴̛͈͓͌ͅo̶̧̟͖̠̻͇͓͈̟̪̱̘͂͒̑̃̈͆̓̕̕͝ų̶̛̛̝̣̜͙̦̮͚̤̻̻̱̰̙̻͋̂͛̏̇͋̓͋̈́͠͝ ̴̨̭̪̘͈̠̬̯̺͓̑́́̊̒when you're h̷̡͚͉͔̠̥̎̏ú̸̧͇̑̊̔̈́͛͑͘n̴̡̤̣̘̪͔̻̔͆̑͝ĝ̴̲̜̼̙͕̥͉̙̀͒͒̐̆͒̕͠ṙ̴̘̩̀͑́̚͘̕y̵̬̫͊͝͝.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-09-10 23:21:10 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • hongry : )

-Tyler

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-09-10 23:24:02 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • my body is so ready

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-09-11 06:35:15 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • wooooo you could call it the fort-nite

• Edited on 2021-09-11 06:35:34 by NorikSigma
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2021-09-11 06:53:15 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • 17 minutes ago, NorikSigma said:

wooooo you could call it the fort-nite

Norik

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-09-11 06:58:29 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • i wanted to make this pun but i wasn't brave enough

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-09-11 18:39:31 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • BEAUTIFUL MADNESS AWAITS

Hey, you! Yes, you!

Been having odd dreams lately? You know the one. The monolith beneath the reef. The voiceless chorus that beckons you B̷̘̀Ë̸͇́Ḻ̸̆Ô̶̼W̶̖͝ , like the gentle tug of a mother upon a wayward child's sleeve. The agonising relief of waking, slick with sweat, sheets sticking like seaweed, to suffocating safety. And then, that terrible joy of realising that you hear still the silent call, the call from B̸͙͔̩̺̺́̇̓͌͝E̶̢̥̫̣̬̖̦͉͑̍̈́̚L̴̝̾͑͑͘͝Ỏ̸̥̳͇̖̳͊̐̈́̚͘W̴̧̱̱͗̆ : That you are w̸̗̺͠ą̴̉̈́n̷̗͂́t̴̔̈́͜e̶̦͌d̶̺̺͒̔ . That you W̵̧̧̼͇͗̍̚͝A̴͚̓N̵̢͙̤̞̥̟͉͎̝͈͐̑͗̋Ť̴̗͎̮̪̬̫̜͕͍͎̬̈́ . That you are n̸̪͇̅ͅe̸̲̗̠͆̂̒e̴͇̙̅̓d̵͖̐̚ë̸̹́̈́d̶̘͔̙̈́͋ . That you Ń̴̢̨͎̻̟̣͐͗͗̏̀̚Ē̷̫̖̹̤̬̑̋͐̎̓̃̾̓͒͐̄̂͆̀͗̈́̿̚̚͘͘͝͠͝Ẽ̴̡̧͓̼̩̼̙̯͉̖͕͕͍̰̠̱̩͑̌̓̏̅̌͜D̷̡̛̛̠̳̥͔̰̯̩̗̺̠͌͗̿́͐̐͆͊͐̾̑̑̀̉͐͗̋̋͂̾̑́̍͘͘͘ͅ .

We've been having that dream too. We all have. Come with us. Come B̴̧̡̡̺̪͉͓̙̳̟̦̪̬͙͚̥͎̅̓ͅ ̷̧̰̩̞͈̘̭̜̺͎̮̩͈͉̰̞͇͔͑͌̇̽͛́̀̈͗̿͂́̚̚͝ͅͅȨ̴͖̞̙̹̩̮̦̔͋͊͐̀̏̔͗͜͠ ̴̡̯̻̙̩̣͚̞̤̑̃L̸̛͕͚̙͚̦̩̫͈̲̫̫̮̪̓̈́̍̈́̇͂̿̈͆̏̇͐̐̀̈́̕̚̕ͅ ̶̡͔̙̥͍͕̣̹̗̖͙̠̙͑̀̓̅̈́͂̃̎̀͜Ó̴̭̲̹̟͙͓͚͖̆̍͌̒̓̍̅̋̾͘͠ ̵̨̛͓̱͕̙̹̭͕͖̝̋̊͛̈́̏̈́̎̉̃̈̌̎͂̃͋́̚͜W̵̼̲̽̍̌ . Find your fate.

Terms and conditions apply, always ask your parents' permission before going online. Interested parties are advised to contact, here or on discord, myself (Blue), Perp (Perp), or Grav (sunflower). We look forward to having you.

B̴e̸a̸u̶t̷i̸f̶u̷l̵ ̷m̴a̵d̴n̶e̸s̸s̷ ̶a̸w̶a̶i̷t̶s̶.̴

• Edited on 2021-09-11 19:05:49 by Ramona Flowers
  • Tags:
  • Posted 2021-09-11 18:50:42 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • tren!

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-09-11 19:20:35 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • OH dear, this is going to be interesting.

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-09-11 20:16:35 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • how do you do that thing with your text lol

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-09-11 20:49:31 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • 32 minutes ago, capMARVELOUS said:

how do you do that thing with your text lol

if you write something with enough implications of cosmic horror, it just happens

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-09-11 21:21:36 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • 1 hour ago, capMARVELOUS said:

how do you do that thing with your text lol

http://www.eeemo.net/

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-09-12 02:05:47 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • dragons cannot hear zalgotext because roar too big

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-09-12 03:09:59 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Good news for anyone interested, I got in a writing mood and wrote a quick little story about Kanohi, taking place shortly before act 3. It’s currently like 2,767 words long. I plan to edit it a bit before posting it in Short Stories, but yeah, that’s a thing. 

Won’t lie, I mostly wrote it just to flesh out the vision of Ramaka that started him on his current adventure. Needed more jerking confusing transitions, I mean we saw how confusing Vakama’s visions were in LoMN, they needed to be more chaotic.

Plus it gives me an excuse to explore a different kind of Rahi eating plant. This story would be standalone though, it’s not going to be a subplot. 

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-09-12 07:23:26 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Why not post it as a flashback in one of the BZPRPG topics?

• Tags:
  • Posted 2021-09-12 12:29:32 UTC
    View post on BZP
  • Mostly because I already have posted like ten short stories about versions of Kanohi over the last year and nine months or so, so I feel it makes sense to keep it there. I did it with my SKE AU short story after all. 

• Tags: